Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500912 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
I wonder when Jodi discovered that Mimi was the 'babysitter' going to Cancun. I'll bet it was shortly before her grandfather's gun was stolen.(Mimi is the girl Travis planned to marry??)
IIRC she questioned a bishop or someone at church if TA was going to marry TA. She was informed that Mimi turned him down. What biz was it of JA to question anyone about TA future plans?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500913 Mar 7, 2013
Wow what a great camera,it bounced on the floor in the bathroom and it bounced all the way down stairs to the Wash room and took a giant leap into the Wash Machine, I got to get one of those and takes pictures while bouncing.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#500914 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
IIRC she questioned a bishop or someone at church if TA was going to marry TA. She was informed that Mimi turned him down. What biz was it of JA to question anyone about TA future plans?
The bishop may have saved Mimi's life, at least her tires.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500915 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
So they can hear better. I think it is her Aunt wearing the headphones, I know she has been wearing them, I haven't seen her sour puss mother wearing any.
Oh I thought that was his mother, the other woman allways has her head down
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500916 Mar 7, 2013
Ithink JM is going to nail her for perjury

Level 8

New York

#500917 Mar 7, 2013
YAY! JM is up to question her. Surprise! Nurmi wants a sidebar already!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500918 Mar 7, 2013
She was looking worried as they aproached the bench, and you guy's are right, she has a huge sore on her lips, a good sized bump on her left side of face by her mouth and another bump on her chin.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#500919 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The link I posted had more jury questions before Nurmi nose picker stepped back up to try and do damage control.
thank you for telling me!

I thought it was all NurmiNimrod....listening to the questions now while dinner is smoldering on the grill:)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#500920 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to call a girl in grade school PEPE LE PU because she loved him
Awww, Pepe Le Pew -- I loved him!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500921 Mar 7, 2013
Oh Oh,this is not good off Topic but important to all of us.

North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric as U.N. diplomats voted on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500922 Mar 7, 2013
Army Gen. Kang Pyo Yong told the crowd that North Korea is ready to fire long-range nuclear-armed missiles at Washington.

"Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils,.... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."

To me that is a direct declaration of war, I sure hope Washington doesnt set on its azz on this one, that Idiot will launch
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500924 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, Pepe Le Pew -- I loved him!
Iknew I spelt it wrong,thanks for correcting me.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500925 Mar 7, 2013
JM reaming her good on her lies

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500926 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Oh Oh,this is not good off Topic but important to all of us.
North Korea vowed on Thursday to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States, amplifying its threatening rhetoric as U.N. diplomats voted on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.
uh oh is right! Somebody ought to call Dennis Rodman and have him straighten this thing out;) Thought Kim Ill Un didn't want war?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#500927 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Army Gen. Kang Pyo Yong told the crowd that North Korea is ready to fire long-range nuclear-armed missiles at Washington.
"Intercontinental ballistic missiles and various other missiles, which have already set their striking targets, are now armed with lighter, smaller and diversified nuclear warheads and are placed on a standby status," Kang said. "When we shell (the missiles), Washington, which is the stronghold of evils,.... will be engulfed in a sea of fire."
To me that is a direct declaration of war, I sure hope Washington doesnt set on its azz on this one, that Idiot will launch
Iraq got $63 billion is us tax dollars for reconstruction. North Korea won't lose face and still get assistance by suggesting war.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500930 Mar 7, 2013
He has got her now, Any business in Ca and oregon are reguired by law to have workers compensation insurance and they have to have the forms to feel out,she is being torn apart one lie after another.
Juan for attorney General YEA
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500931 Mar 7, 2013
No court till next wed, that sucks
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500932 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Ooooopsie....looks like that third gas can was in use by JA. She never returned it to walmart.
It's not nice to lie to a juror's question.
She is TOAST!
Hi Mary

I didn't catch what was JM's last statement - has he finished or will he continue on Wednesday?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500933 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq got $63 billion is us tax dollars for reconstruction. North Korea won't lose face and still get assistance by suggesting war.
I dont think so AN,this is a direct threat of War using nuclear weapon's against a Nato Nation,this is not an insurgance threat like Iraq and Iran.You can bet the U.S.Military is allready moving the necessary preventive strike arsenal's into place. This is no longer My dog is bigger than your Dog game.
I would bet we are at Defcon 4 right now.I am allready seeing contrail's that are not normal for our area.Everything is going to a state of readiness by the Military

Level 8

New York

#500934 Mar 7, 2013

Jodi Arias Trial - Jodi Crying and Reading

Today's hearing.

There she sits crying over her suicide letters but has yet to show any remorse or real tears for butchering TA. Instead she sat on that stand smiling, grinning and pure happiness to discuss her sex life with TA.

JM came on strong after nose picker took a seat. He keeps asking to approach, lol. I like the fact that JM is pointing out her lies she told to jurors. Just wait till rebuttal, won't be a pretty picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,114,647
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr Lon Spector 314
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 11,940
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,460
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,520

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando