Neffie Lim

United States

#501194 Mar 8, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to jump in here and ask that you stay on topic. If you want to discuss Jodi Arias do it on a separate thread. If there is no topics already created for that discussion, then feel free to create a new one.
Thanks so much for your cooperation.
What did you do with Rambler???

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#501195 Mar 8, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you do with Rambler???
Rambler is 'resting' in a special place.
Casey

United States

#501196 Mar 8, 2013
I wonder if the mod 8 person will let me talk about Jodi Arias? I mean this is kind of my thread about me right. I should be able to do what I want here. Jodi is a more up to date story, my story is over. Can you answer our questions mod 8 or what?
Hans

United States

#501197 Mar 8, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Top Mod 8
What we talk about is none of your GD business.
So take a hike TURKEY
What's up douchebag? Still showing off that 4.0 I see...
Hans

United States

#501198 Mar 8, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Top Mod 8
When and if you are so concerned about the topic.
Then I say its time you start putting an end to certain poster's who constantly post people's personal information and these same poster's are constantly defaming a innocent family of MURDER,THEFT,Pedphilia,FRAUD,a nd a whole lot more.
More than likly these poster's are the same person using different names,they post from OHIO,WASHINGTON,CANADA and change there geographical locations frequently.These people who they accuse had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee Anthony,but they continue to accuse them of everything under the sun.
So if you really are a Topix Mod which I doubt,then clean up the BS,before telling us what and who we can talk about.
My left nut has more sense than you do, you f*cking buffoon.
Hans

United States

#501199 Mar 8, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Top Mod
When you can guarantee, the idiot's on this thread will not be allowed on the Jodie forum, then and only then will I comply with your requst.
I dont take syht from anybody who doesnt do their job properly.
You and Hal are the biggest f*cking idiots on this (or any) planet, dummy

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501200 Mar 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mod I was getting confused.
Also I thank Topix for removing some of Mary Ny's posts-)
I don't see any recent posts of mine missing. Which one are you talking about, hmmmmmmm?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#501201 Mar 8, 2013
Web when you talked to the MOD did she say if we all keep talking about Jodi, she would shut this thread down ?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#501202 Mar 8, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to jump in here and ask that you stay on topic. If you want to discuss Jodi Arias do it on a separate thread. If there is no topics already created for that discussion, then feel free to create a new one.
Amazing!!!
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#501203 Mar 8, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Mod I was getting confused.
Also I thank Topix for removing some of Mary Ny's posts-)
And STM
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#501204 Mar 8, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you verify my info about SE? You never got back to me.
I think someone else is doing the verifying for her. You got put in the middle by your felon friend. I would drop it.
BadLeroyBrown

United States

#501205 Mar 8, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Hello everyone,
THANK YOU!!!!!
BadLeroyBrown

United States

#501206 Mar 8, 2013
Dr.Timothy Huntington Ph.d/Deputy Sheriff/University Professor/Life long career working with deceased subjects --
said Neal Haskell was full of CRAP because the gnats and other insects were a direct result of garbage from the TRASH BAG.

Dr. Huntington gave the jury a demonstration of what a trunk looks like after a few days of decomposition.

Irrelevant that his pig wasn't in a blanket -- since blankets neither enhance or minimize insect activity on a decomposing corpse.

The blanket that Caylee was SUPPOSEDLY but not proven to have decomposed with -- showed ZERO evidence of biological decompositional matter. Nor did the garbage or canvas bags.

Caylee's bleached bones did NOT decompose in the woods, nor did Caylee begin to decompose in the trunk.

Anyone who listened to the FBI during the defense case-in-chief KNOWS THIS.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501208 Mar 8, 2013
BadLeroyBrown wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!!!!
Thank you? That ends all your nasty smut talk about TA. You were into this trial talk as much as the rest of us. LOL @ you.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501209 Mar 8, 2013
I think Jodi is more interesting!

Someone should start a Jodi forum.
BadLeroyBrown

United States

#501210 Mar 8, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>My question is,how do we stick to the topic here when the topic is done and over with, maybe this thread should go bye bye seeing as The state didn't have the goods to convict and the trial is over so the topic is a mute point........
No, the thread is fine.

Maybe YOU should go bye bye seeings as you don't have the goods -- and seeings how you put all your blind faith into an a-hole?

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501211 Mar 8, 2013
Just as Anthony, who was found not guilty in the murder of daughter Caylee, captured the nation’s attention in 2011, all eyes are now set on Arias. The 32-year-old is facing the death penalty in the cold-blooded killing of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, stabbed and slashed 27 times and shot in the head in his bathroom.

Jodi’s courtroom demeanor and librarian look are reminiscent of Casey’s trial tactics, but her murder trial make-under and foggy memory likely won’t help her walk free.

WildAboutTrial.com founder and defense attorney Alison Triessl explained,“The sweet schoolgirl image they are trying to portray is similar, but the facts are very different.”

Triessl believes Jodi’s own words will be her undoing.“It’s going to be her testimony, inconsistencies, the lies she told.”

HLN’s Nancy Grace sees Arias’ memory as a major problem, adding,“The intermittent and at-will amnesia is not going to work with the jury.”

Dr. Drew Pinsky noted,“Jodi is nothing at all like Casey Anthony.” He continued,“Jodi is spending altogether too much time for any of us on the witness stand, while Casey Anthony just sat there smiling and giggling.”

Pinsky also doesn’t think that Jodi’s emotions ring true with the public.“Most people watching Jodi feel her emotions are insincere… the more time she spends up there, in my opinion, the more weirded-out -- for the lack of a better term -- men particularly get. Women, however, seem to have some sympathy for her.”

Arias' trial will resume on Monday at 12:30 PM EST. Watch the live feed below.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#501212 Mar 8, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
Did anyone notice how Casey is a big liar like Jodi arias is?
They are soo much alike it's un--canny.
Where is all the peeps, on a topix vacation like deb & me?
No we are at the Jodi Arias thread :-)
BadLeroyBrown

United States

#501213 Mar 8, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Top Mod 8
What we talk about is none of your GD business.
So take a hike TURKEY
You chumps ALWAYS try to make it the Mods business.

The irony is indeed rich.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501214 Mar 8, 2013
BadLeroyBrown wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the thread is fine.
Maybe YOU should go bye bye seeings as you don't have the goods -- and seeings how you put all your blind faith into an a-hole?
They all left dummy, you poor thing.

Well, you always have all of your Casey hats to amuse yourself.

That new thread looks pretty darned inviting.:)

No action here now, see ya ngrace, it's all yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,424
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Miles 17,834
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,173,427
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 4 hr NOT CURIOUS ANYMORE 12
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,377
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 70,786
last post wins! (Jul '11) 10 hr Miles 5,349
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance