CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#501217 Mar 8, 2013
BadLeroyBrown wrote:
<quoted text>
You chumps ALWAYS try to make it the Mods business.
The irony is indeed rich.
Let go of my feet, Damn it! I'm not staying here to talk about Casey no matter how hard you cry ;)

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501218 Mar 8, 2013
BadLeroyBrown wrote:
<quoted text>
You chumps ALWAYS try to make it the Mods business.
The irony is indeed rich.
Obviously you made your business the mods.

That was really dumb.

Now you pushed all those real people away.

Al;l you have left is you now, well, and that deb chump.
BadLeroyBrown

Huntington, IN

#501219 Mar 8, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
They all left dummy, you poor thing.
Gloomy too?

PROMISE??????????
BadLeroyBrown

Huntington, IN

#501220 Mar 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Let go of my feet, Damn it! I'm not staying here to talk about Casey no matter how hard you cry ;)
Let's all stop talking about Casey.

Then the media will move on.
Once the media moves on - Casey can move on. Then her family can move on and they can all heal.

That is what I would really like to see. Peace and contentment for all Anthony's.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501221 Mar 8, 2013
BadLeroyBrown wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all stop talking about Casey.
Then the media will move on.
Once the media moves on - Casey can move on. Then her family can move on and they can all heal.
That is what I would really like to see. Peace and contentment for all Anthony's.
For the most part the media has moved on. CA barely made it on the front page of CNN...CNN has plenty of coverage front and center regarding the JA trial. HAHAHHAHA!
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#501222 Mar 8, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler is 'resting' in a special place.
You mean a post office box?
BadLeroyBrown

Huntington, IN

#501223 Mar 8, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
For the most part the media has moved on. CA barely made it on the front page of CNN...CNN has plenty of coverage front and center regarding the JA trial. HAHAHHAHA!
That's pretty cool. Thanks for the update. I'll have to check out CNN one of these days.
DianeAx

United States

#501224 Mar 8, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Top Mod 8
When and if you are so concerned about the topic.
Then I say its time you start putting an end to certain poster's who constantly post people's personal information and these same poster's are constantly defaming a innocent family of MURDER,THEFT,Pedphilia,FRAUD,a nd a whole lot more.
More than likly these poster's are the same person using different names,they post from OHIO,WASHINGTON,CANADA and change there geographical locations frequently.These people who they accuse had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee Anthony,but they continue to accuse them of everything under the sun.
So if you really are a Topix Mod which I doubt,then clean up the BS,before telling us what and who we can talk about.
I'm 6 hours behind but hopefully Top Mod 8 showed T Rex who was Top Mod.

:D
DianeAx

United States

#501225 Mar 8, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Let go of my feet, Damn it! I'm not staying here to talk about Casey no matter how hard you cry ;)
Not a great tax season so far?

;)
DianeAx

United States

#501226 Mar 8, 2013
So now that we have some room to talk Casey, I noticed all the Orange County civil suits has been dismissed.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#501227 Mar 8, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Not a great tax season so far?
;)
Depends on what constitutes great, lol. If great = money, yes. If great = the government running correctly, no.
BadLeroyBrown

Huntington, IN

#501228 Mar 8, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
So now that we have some room to talk Casey, I noticed all the Orange County civil suits has been dismissed.
Eh?

:-D
whataboutcaylee

Eustis, FL

#501229 Mar 8, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
Just as Anthony, who was found not guilty in the murder of daughter Caylee, captured the nation’s attention in 2011, all eyes are now set on Arias. The 32-year-old is facing the death penalty in the cold-blooded killing of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, stabbed and slashed 27 times and shot in the head in his bathroom.
Jodi’s courtroom demeanor and librarian look are reminiscent of Casey’s trial tactics, but her murder trial make-under and foggy memory likely won’t help her walk free.
WildAboutTrial.com founder and defense attorney Alison Triessl explained,“The sweet schoolgirl image they are trying to portray is similar, but the facts are very different.”
Triessl believes Jodi’s own words will be her undoing.“It’s going to be her testimony, inconsistencies, the lies she told.”
HLN’s Nancy Grace sees Arias’ memory as a major problem, adding,“The intermittent and at-will amnesia is not going to work with the jury.”
Dr. Drew Pinsky noted,“Jodi is nothing at all like Casey Anthony.” He continued,“Jodi is spending altogether too much time for any of us on the witness stand, while Casey Anthony just sat there smiling and giggling.”
Pinsky also doesn’t think that Jodi’s emotions ring true with the public.“Most people watching Jodi feel her emotions are insincere… the more time she spends up there, in my opinion, the more weirded-out -- for the lack of a better term -- men particularly get. Women, however, seem to have some sympathy for her.”
Arias' trial will resume on Monday at 12:30 PM EST. Watch the live feed below.
TRIAL RESUMES ON WEDNESDAY, NOT MONDAY!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501230 Mar 8, 2013
BadLeroyBrown wrote:
Dr.Timothy Huntington Ph.d/Deputy Sheriff/University Professor/Life long career working with deceased subjects --
said Neal Haskell was full of CRAP because the gnats and other insects were a direct result of garbage from the TRASH BAG.
Dr. Huntington gave the jury a demonstration of what a trunk looks like after a few days of decomposition.
Irrelevant that his pig wasn't in a blanket -- since blankets neither enhance or minimize insect activity on a decomposing corpse.
The blanket that Caylee was SUPPOSEDLY but not proven to have decomposed with -- showed ZERO evidence of biological decompositional matter. Nor did the garbage or canvas bags.
Caylee's bleached bones did NOT decompose in the woods, nor did Caylee begin to decompose in the trunk.
Anyone who listened to the FBI during the defense case-in-chief KNOWS THIS.
Thank you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#501231 Mar 8, 2013
Posted: 5:21 p.m. Friday, March 8, 2013

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case featured on Central Florida Spotlight

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.—
The case against Casey Anthony has turned from a murder case to a civil case and now to a bankruptcy case.

This week, Anthony was in a Tampa federal courtroom for a meeting with creditors. Her computer has become a central part of her bankruptcy issue.

Anthony has been seen in video clips from her computer. Her creditors want to know, if she bought that computer or if it was given to her.

"I asked her if she owned a computer and there's a reason I wanted to start with that because she didn't list a computer and I didn't think she would be thinking about that, and her answer was,'Yes,'" said attorney Scott Shuker.

Zenaida Gonzalez is involved in a civil suit with Anthony. Shuker believes that whatever is on that computer is valuable to sell off. He said it would provide curious Anthony observers with a look at her life since her acquittal. Shuker said he thinks that would mean a lot of money for Anthony, perhaps even millions of dollars.

"We want to see what's there; her story, her emails. What can be sold that may be distasteful?" said Shuker.

Anthony's attorney said the computer came from her legal team and that it belongs to the team.

As for a story to sell, and maybe use to pay off creditors, that hasn't happened.

"No agreements there. No winks and nods that we are going to do this after this is done," said Anthony attorney Charles Greene.

Greg Warmoth talks with attorneys from both sides and with a bankruptcy expert who explains why he thinks Anthony will have a victory in court. Those conversations are in this week's Central Florida Spotlight at 12:30 p.m. on WFTV Channel 9

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...

Level 7

Location hidden

#501232 Mar 8, 2013
This will be interesting..........

>"I asked her if she owned a computer and there's a reason I wanted to start with that because she didn't list a computer and I didn't think she would be thinking about that, and her answer was,'Yes,'" said attorney Scott Shuker. <

Casey did list a laptop on her BK filing. Mr. Shuker must have missed the "tricky" wording.

4. Household goods and furnishings,
including audio, video, and
computer equipment:

> Bed, dresser, night stand, armoir, entertainment
unit (all 10 yrs plus old and located at 4937
Hopespring Drive, Orlando, FL 32829) and laptop. <

Current Value of
Debtor's Interest in Property,
without Deducting any
Secured Claim or Exemption

$200.00

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501233 Mar 8, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
TRIAL RESUMES ON WEDNESDAY, NOT MONDAY!
I knew that.

It was an older article.

I like reading about Jodi.:)

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501234 Mar 8, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
No, thank you.

Glad you reported us all, as it created a new thread.

Peeps just won't come here now.

You are all alone in the end zone stupid.

Now you can talk to yourself and your hats all by yourself.

Still no cha-ching for your biotch Casey thow.

Bummer eh!

:) you look so stupid all alone.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#501235 Mar 8, 2013
It doesn't bother me we are talking Jodi Arias.-ngrace

LMAO, you are such a chump Dayz...nobody reads that crap.

LOL
gloomy days

United States

#501236 Mar 8, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
It doesn't bother me we are talking Jodi Arias.-ngrace
LMAO, you are such a chump Dayz...nobody reads that crap.
LOL
LMAO...
Q.CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?
A. NOPE
Q. What happened ?
A. She was found NOT Innocent And is free - But hiding out.
Q. So why so much Yada Yada SOS after 5 years.
A. Lonely deranged Miscreant likes to talk to herhimslef.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fit2Serve 1,395,805
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 15 min Turkey Day 1,368
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 18 min Denny CranesPlace 340
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Earthling-1 60,116
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,087
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 3 hr sharona 5
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 9 hr country 964
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages