CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501102 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment was about the disappearance of Michelle Parker.
No one has ever been charged in that case.
I think M&M are doing a good thing here, this time around, because in order to prove their case, they must provide evidence against the defendant.
If they can't, then maybe he'll be cleared publicly.
If they can, then maybe it's time we demanded more from our local law enforcement when it comes to missing children/adults.
It's a good thing all the way around, in my view........we have too many unsolved cases here that are forgotten.
ITA! But so long as lying sniveling gutless cowards lack the courage to step up and reveal WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE then there will many more kids killed and many more women who remain unaccounted for just like Michelle.

Along with the many killers in our world there are also the same amount of lying sniveling gutless cowards too afraid to step forth and reveal the truth.

Sad but true - Unfortunately so many of them are PedOHphilefelon miscreants with prior records who lack the moral decency to do that which is right.So many of them are members of a Cult and are afraid of the consequences I guess.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501103 Mar 7, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I WONDER if that's a good idea...Matt and Jodi are 'allies'...JM needs to be very sure before he thinks of calling Matt for rebuttal...
We don't want a 'if it doesn't fit you must acquit' moment here
This woman Jodi is a dangerous psychopath
No, they are no longer allies, she made a statement about that on the stand during JM questions today. She no longer believes he is. It's very important that he testify regarding his f-up on the masturbation lie she made up. It goes right to the heart of her lying about him doing such a thing.

No one I know in their right mind would risk prison to save her azz.
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501104 Mar 7, 2013
FLORIDA TAX DOLLARS AT WORK...
OMG! Every 10 yrs Huh? Even if there was such a law in AZ it would not have prevented the slaughter of Travis by Jodi.

"Bill suggests anger management classes for those purchasing ammo"

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/bill-sugg...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501105 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment was about the disappearance of Michelle Parker.
No one has ever been charged in that case.
I think M&M are doing a good thing here, this time around, because in order to prove their case, they must provide evidence against the defendant.
If they can't, then maybe he'll be cleared publicly.
If they can, then maybe it's time we demanded more from our local law enforcement when it comes to missing children/adults.
It's a good thing all the way around, in my view........we have too many unsolved cases here that are forgotten.
Aren't you the one that has been so upset that we are posting about the Arias trial and should be reported for being off topic? Well what are you posting about now?
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501106 Mar 7, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you Orlando--toothless--wonders get excited easy don't you...LOSERS in Ohio....
That's cos they pride themselves on thinking like Def.Lawyers.

I forget..Is there any record of any Def. Lawyers having PTSD

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501107 Mar 7, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Oh sorry, I didnt think you would talk about another case on this thread other than killer Casey. I recall you reminding us the other day that this was the Casey thread only and if we wanted to talk about a Jodi to make our own thread. Will we all be invited to your new M Parker thread. Is the name going to be "Does M & M have the goods ?( I'm just joking with ya ngrace.)
Last I checked, this thread is in the Orlando Forum. Certain other unsolved cases in this area are important to many, especially when they involve some of the same key players as in the Casey Anthony case.

I chastised the talk about Jodi Arias because it was the sex part that had everyone talking, but you're right, this thread is about Casey Anthony.

Eventually someday, I hope we'll learn how her daughter ended up in those woods and how so many people missed finding her, if as the State claims,(and I don't believe), she was there all along.

GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501108 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are no longer allies, she made a statement about that on the stand during JM questions today. She no longer believes he is. It's very important that he testify regarding his f-up on the masturbation lie she made up. It goes right to the heart of her lying about him doing such a thing.
Her arse has been recycled so many times it is beyond salvageable.

Tho Hedda might be interested.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#501109 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
how well JM prove that Matt is lying? The damage will be done as far as the jury is concerned...

I heard Jodi agree with JM even this evening that Matt is her 'ally' and friend whenever she can get 'a hold of him'

To much of a risk IMO
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#501110 Mar 7, 2013
*will

Level 7

Location hidden

#501111 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one that has been so upset that we are posting about the Arias trial and should be reported for being off topic? Well what are you posting about now?
I posted about the case of a missing young woman, the mother of twin children, who has faded from the headlines.

I gave kudos to M&M for bringing a lawsuit on her family's behalf.

Not to be confused with my opinion of their motives in the Casey Anthony/ZOK case.

I'd think it would make you all happy that I'm giving them credit for bringing this case.

Same as I give to Mark NeJame for filing a Federal lawsuit on behalf of the family of the young man who was gunned down by LE when they mistakenly knocked on the wrong door.

Praise coming from me on the efforts in other cases of those who tried to nail Casey, is a rare thing, indeed.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#501112 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

Eventually someday, I hope we'll learn how her daughter ended up in those woods and how so many people missed finding her, if as the State claims,(and I don't believe), she was there all along.
The same way two roommates and even their girlfriends lived, ate and slept in the same house as Travis Alexander for almost 6 days without knowing or smelling his dead and decomposing body right in the next room, his bloody clothes in the washer-dryer on the main floor, etc

It happens

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#501113 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes she did Mary...LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#501114 Mar 7, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Now why does that statement make me think you only like the pro Casey broadcasters. But wait! Now Geraldo is a turncoat, there really isn't any pro Casey people left.
You must have missed something......WFTV and Tony P. are definitely not pro-Casey.

Yet, they are both still using her name to make headlines and fill air time.

roflmao

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501115 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted about the case of a missing young woman, the mother of twin children, who has faded from the headlines.
Not to be confused with my opinion of their motives in the Casey Anthony/ZOK case.
I'd think it would make you all happy that I'm giving them credit for bringing this case.
Same as I give to Mark NeJame for filing a Federal lawsuit on behalf of the family of the young man who was gunned down by LE when they mistakenly knocked on the wrong door.
Praise coming from me on the efforts in other cases of those who tried to nail Casey, is a rare thing, indeed.
You obviously think your opinion is important around here,well, think again, people have moved on, leaving you pre--fossilized, you old has been.

BTW, I'm am now posting on a Mexican website, Canada wouldn't let me back in. I am the real Rambler, you are the imposter ngrace.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#501116 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You sat here the other night and berated all of us who are following the JA trial and claimed this was "the" kc thread, jes sayin
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501117 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZHT5ii-lLmIXX
Travis Alexander (Original) Memorial Video
Wow TY Mar,
That video bring to this thread a real person - not just a blood soaked besmirched victim.

So sad - The sky was his limit- I bet he had one heck of a sense of humor

So much to give to the world - A life cut short.

Very touching, TY again.
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501118 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed something......WFTV and Tony P. are definitely not pro-Casey.
roflmao
I am surprised that you would even mention WFTV due to the hatred you feel toward the amazing Kathy B.

Or did you forget ? Is it raining in Florida ?
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501119 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind talking about her case, as long as it's way past the juicy sex stuff.
Not to worry, my priority will always be as the title of this thread suggests, long after Ms. Jodi fades from the headlines.
Well pleaee ng try to find it in your heart to forgive us when we discuss a case wherein Anal/Oral Sex is discussed.

I don't do it to irritate you, I simply forget at times that the only person allowed to talk filth and use foul language on your thread is Days.

Nary a word from you is there when it's your 5 strand kid killer supporter.
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501120 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My -Such ego - Do you really think that people care abut receiving your praise.? Honestly if you ever praised me or another non killer lover I would think I was on the wrong thread.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#501121 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao
Tony who? Your 15 min. of fame is over_.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 1,509,622
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Community Disorga... 63,574
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 2 hr zazz 25,586
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,076
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 hr Breezy _Soul 19,617
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 22 hr Breezy _Soul 13,347

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages