CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501042 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she testify whether she put gas in the can before she returned it?
he didnt have to,she was proven to lie about the third gas can and the sales reciept's clearly show that a third gas can was necessary for the amount of gas she had brought,and all of it brought in SLC which she claimed she was never there. The only way to get to I-80 west from West Jordan is by the 215 to 80 or jump off at 21st street and go west all the way to 80.Because her next purchase was by Sacramento Airport.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#501043 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Your so far in left field you have actually left the park.
I know 1 person who has a master's in electro mechanic's,he is presently working at Wal-mart in SJ because the company he was working for went under,but does have some interviews coming up.Another a man with a degree in astro-Physic's also working at Walmart for the same reason,another has a degree in Mechanic's presently working at Mc Donalds, so dont come on here with your BS and try to enlighten us with your vast knowledge.
Thank you!
Obviously this under achiever hasn't been out of his house for years or has the capability to understand the news. It's rather pathetic their only connection to the outside world is being here 24/7 acting like an idiot and a bigot.
And no one here wants them!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501044 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
She pumped more gas than one car would hold.
Someone else is involved.
In your mind
What now its a goverment conspiracy to frame her.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501045 Mar 7, 2013
Michelle Parker: Morgan & Morgan file wrongful death lawsuit

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Good.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501046 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cig::
Interesting fact I noticed::
On page 13 I think,it says Jodie had called the investigator and he called her back, she said she didnt make it to Travi's funeral because she had a flat tire,I thought she testified she did attend it but didnt stay long,maybe I am wrong
She did say that but she attended a memorial. Not the funeral.
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501047 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Your so far in left field you have actually left the park.
I know 1 person who has a master's in electro mechanic's,he is presently working at Wal-mart in SJ because the company he was working for went under,but does have some interviews coming up.Another a man with a degree in astro-Physic's also working at Walmart for the same reason,another has a degree in Mechanic's presently working at Mc Donalds, so dont come on here with your BS and try to enlighten us with your vast knowledge.
So what?

Your buddy has a degree in criminal justice, but he works in an all night gym.

It's not because criminals went out of business.

Degrees are pieces of paper. They don't automatically make someone qualified to do what they have a degree for.

Some people are just Walmart (or all night gym) material no matter what their piece of paper says.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Free Porkchoppa Committee

#501048 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart doesn't hire overqualified people with fully functioning brains or common sense.
Walmart hires the short bus crowd.
Jodi could easily manipulate her way to a transaction reversal for a g'damn gas can - if she could manipulate Travis into phone sex with a pretend 12 year old.
You realize Walmart and many other retailers use a SPA gun to track their merchandise. It tracks EVERYTHING in their inventory from the back door and out the front. It keeps count of everything ordered, on hand, sold AND RETURNS, if it is scanned it's tracked. You can read a lot of information from the scan bar alone, the registers also hold all sorts of information.

I personally don't think gas cans are high on the list of theft, and I cant imagine the store having more than 6 to 12 cans at hand at any given time. I'm sure JM is going to blow ja and her lies out of the water!!
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501049 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt have to,she was proven to lie about the third gas can and the sales reciept's clearly show that a third gas can was necessary for the amount of gas she had brought.
Or a SECOND VEHICLE!

Two cars = Two perps
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501050 Mar 7, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she said that she had missed the funeral but had attended the Memorial Service
I am seriously horrified and shocked at the deception, lies and cover-up by Jodi...and the brutality of the killing...the murder definitely seems very pre-planned..
Ok missed that had to make a run to the store probably,I think JM is proving she did have premeditation with this crime,every thing he is showing say's he is right,there is no evidence of Travis being interested in small boy's as there is no evidence that he aboused her,just her word against the dead man she claimed she loved so much and then killed him
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501051 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Michelle Parker: Morgan & Morgan file wrongful death lawsuit
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Good.
Morgan Vs. Nejame

Talk about "A big show".

Level 7

Location hidden

#501052 Mar 7, 2013
Sweeps week????

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez talks to WKMG’s Lauren Rowe

by halboedeker March, 7 2013
(snipped)

> Jose Baez, Anthony’s former defense attorney, will discuss her appearance at a bankruptcy hearing on Lauren Rowe’s “Flashpoint.” Baez also offers his opinions on the George Zimmerman case. The program airs at 8 a.m. Sunday on WKMG-Channel 6, and investigative reporter Tony Pipitone joins the conversation.

WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight” also examines the Anthony bankruptcy hearing by focusing on tensions between attorneys for Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez. The program airs at 12:30 p.m. Saturday.

Moderator Greg Warmoth’s guests are Charles Greene, Anthony’s attorney; Scott Shuker, Gonzalez’s attorney; and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.<

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501053 Mar 7, 2013
So true regarding the employees working @ Walmart -
No Einsteins for sure BUT they are at least intelligent enough to be employed unlike their unemployed PedOHphilfelon critics.
So many of the critics are dead beats living in a basement of their drunken slovenly Mammy's.

The only entertainment they can afford is re-re-re-viewing Sexual exploits of Jodi whist drooling and multi tasking.

Pathetic gutless - brainless Bumbos are they.

I wonder why they don't do something constructive and set up a new Website. LOL too fkg stupid I guess. OR OR perhaps their hand aches too much from multi tasking EH ??
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501054 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt have to,she was proven to lie about the third gas can and the sales reciept's clearly show that a third gas can was necessary for the amount of gas she had brought,and all of it brought in SLC which she claimed she was never there. The only way to get to I-80 west from West Jordan is by the 215 to 80 or jump off at 21st street and go west all the way to 80.Because her next purchase was by Sacramento Airport.
Update, she could have taken Redwood all the way north or even Banggardner,but any way she went she has to go through SLC.
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501055 Mar 7, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize Walmart and many other retailers use a SPA gun to track their merchandise. It tracks EVERYTHING in their inventory from the back door and out the front. It keeps count of everything ordered, on hand, sold AND RETURNS, if it is scanned it's tracked. You can read a lot of information from the scan bar alone, the registers also hold all sorts of information.
I personally don't think gas cans are high on the list of theft, and I cant imagine the store having more than 6 to 12 cans at hand at any given time. I'm sure JM is going to blow ja and her lies out of the water!!
How long does Walmart retain records for gas cans returned for cash?

When did JM seek to corroborate that information?
AFTER the information was purged from the system?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501056 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I am wrong Thank you Mary.
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501057 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind
What now its a goverment conspiracy to frame her.
No. She can't be framed for something she said she did.

Why did Jodi, according to her testimony, say she returned the gas can to Walmart?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501058 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
How long does Walmart retain records for gas cans returned for cash?
When did JM seek to corroborate that information?
AFTER the information was purged from the system?
Ca 10 yr's,but Walmart keeps it on record for much longer than that.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#501059 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching the NBC DATELINE episode of Jodi and Travis - its called 'ALONG CAME JODI"

FASCINATING
SAD
SCARY!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#501060 Mar 7, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He did question her about it, I will look for that video. He put it all together in front of the jury and yes she did admit doing it. I think we may see that all tied together in rebuttal or closing.
I know why she wrote it and so does the prosecution, she was having Matt lie for her and give a statement that she told him about it when it happened or shortly after and that he was viewing the pics on his laptop. She knew that wouldn't work because his laptop was searched.
She wanted Matt to then say it was pictures and she walked in on him. He screwed up and gave the computer story. That is also witness tampering.
thanks Mary..I don't remember her admitting that she wrote them herself, in fact when he asked her what it said each time, she hem-hawed around with "it looks like it says...."

I just want her held accountable for that specific offense in a nailed-down fashion, as in, admitting (although it's obvious) that she was attempting to instruct Matt to "clean this up!" and lie for her

I hope Juan addresses it again during his rebuttal but the problem there is that he can only address issues brought up by Nimrod on his re-direct....he has to stick to those guidelines for his rebuttal and nothing else

I have no doubt the jury knows, but I'm a stickler for principle and she needs to be made to admit it
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501061 Mar 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Sweeps week????
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez talks to WKMG’s Lauren Rowe
by halboedeker March, 7 2013
(snipped)
> Jose Baez, Anthony’s former defense attorney, will discuss her appearance at a bankruptcy hearing on Lauren Rowe’s “Flashpoint.” Baez also offers his opinions on the George Zimmerman case. The program airs at 8 a.m. Sunday on WKMG-Channel 6, and investigative reporter Tony Pipitone joins the conversation.
WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight” also examines the Anthony bankruptcy hearing by focusing on tensions between attorneys for Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez. The program airs at 12:30 p.m. Saturday.
Moderator Greg Warmoth’s guests are Charles Greene, Anthony’s attorney; Scott Shuker, Gonzalez’s attorney; and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.<
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
Who cares, he will just lie as usual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,402,868
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr -Prince- 19,080
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 19 hr barry 1,565
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,126
News Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) 22 hr patty 39
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 23 hr Princess Hey 13,058
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... Fri WasteWater 1,261

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages