NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

One thing I noticed today was, the bent finger looks swollen a little bit below the knuckle. Do you think she injures it every couple days and it is sore, so that helps her keep from bending? Just a tought. Look close on top side of that hand, below the knuckle.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal Pistol

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsy shooter by a woman against a fierce predator.

What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?
The Beretta Jetfire 25 caliber:

The woman tells her story.“While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!”

She added further.“Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took…….the bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.”
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Trial Watch wrote:
December 10, 2011
"The Internet continues to be a problem for trial judges, prosecutors, and even defense attorneys.
Shortly after a recent story in which a Facebooking juror was ousted from a trial comes a report of something far more serious for the legal system: a conviction has been overturned because of a Tweet.
Erickson Dimas-Martinez, 26, who had been convicted of the shooting and robbery of 17-year-old Derrick Jefferson after a party four years earlier, will receive a new trial.
The Arkansas Supreme Court overturned the conviction as a result of a juror Tweeting, not once, but several times during the trial."
Oh Gee, wow, exciting, informative, brilliant.
A two year old news clip, get real.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw some of the movie on TCM one afternoon. Didn't get to see it in its entirety because I had some errands to run that day. The content moved me. Historically, American Indians got a bad rap. Also, my grandfather was part Navajo Indian and I've learned a few years a go that his mother and grandparents were from Arizona. Haven't given Arizona much thought until this trial. Would love to visit there someday and see the reservations. Beautiful, but hot and dry climate. My cousin lived there for a few years and told me about the spiders and scorpions, ugh.
I agree on the bad rap
The Indians are the true americans,they were here first, they even had reservations

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

T-REX wrote:
Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With 25 Cal Pistol
This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an itsy bitsy shooter by a woman against a fierce predator.
What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?
The Beretta Jetfire 25 caliber:
The woman tells her story.“While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!”
She added further.“Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took…….the bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.”
Hahaha. I had to read the end twice. You got me!
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I KNEW that casey's jury was compromised. Patricia Young, grocery boy, Cheney mason bird flipping inspiration, crazy homeless woman, asking to see the heart sticker (when discussion was prohibited), unsupervised phone calls, defense misleading jury instructions and unsupported opening statements.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jodi......
If Jodi was lying about Travis's pedophilia -- don't you think she could have easily fabricated journals to support the lie?
Don't you think she could have bought some little boys underwear and modified them to match her story?
Don't you think she could have cut out pictures of young boys from catalogues and claimed she snatched them from under Travis's mattress?
Do you seriously think she impostered his voice when he said she sounded like a 12 year old having an orgasm?
Face it..........the guy was a freak and she was in denial because she loooooooooooooooooved him.
She looked the other way at the bad because she was fixated on her idea of the good.
Sandusky's wife ignored Jerry's freakboy ways too.
The experts will be along shortly to explain this phenomena to the jury.
Very well said...I fully agree with you...
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

How come no juror has asked how she could be body-slammed, struggle with Travis, roll out from under him, run out from the room, through the passageway and into the closet, get the gun, run out of the closet, shoot Travis, have him lunge at her, struggle again with him and kill him and drag his dead body - all in a span of 2 minutes...?

I hope this is asked tomorrow - or Martinez asks that...
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
One thing I noticed today was, the bent finger looks swollen a little bit below the knuckle. Do you think she injures it every couple days and it is sore, so that helps her keep from bending? Just a tought. Look close on top side of that hand, below the knuckle.
You have a point and that's possible. I broke my pinky finger about 5 years ago. If I overuse or bend it too much, it becomes swollen or sore. The doctor call it "Mallet finger" or "baseball finger", since ball players sometimes break a finger during a game. It a broken finger is not wrapped correctly, it may not heal properly, resulting in a bent appearance. Otherwise, the finger will heal, although you may not have the same flexibility as you did before the finger was broken.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

I almost fell off my chair today when Jodi was asked why she sent flowers to Travis grandmother. She said she didn't want to be insensitive! What!!? She butchered her ex and left him there to rot for 5 days. How insensitive was that!?
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Amazing how a person can get a new trial because a member of a Jury Tweeted BUT an obese bleach blonde granny perjures herself - A defense Lawyer lies - And a kid killer walks free.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

CIG wrote:
How come no juror has asked how she could be body-slammed, struggle with Travis, roll out from under him, run out from the room, through the passageway and into the closet, get the gun, run out of the closet, shoot Travis, have him lunge at her, struggle again with him and kill him and drag his dead body - all in a span of 2 minutes...?
Hopefully they already knew that and didn't feel the need to ask it.
Trial Watch

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
I KNEW that casey's jury was compromised. Patricia Young, grocery boy, Cheney mason bird flipping inspiration, crazy homeless woman, asking to see the heart sticker (when discussion was prohibited), unsupervised phone calls, defense misleading jury instructions and unsupported opening statements.
Patricia Young wasn't even a juror, dumbass.

As for the rest of your crap, SOWHATWHOCARES?
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>She seems a bit Manic doesn't she?
Bet she is bi polar amoung all her other mental health issues.
Perfect companion for Daizey !

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point and that's possible. I broke my pinky finger about 5 years ago. If I overuse or bend it too much, it becomes swollen or sore. The doctor call it "Mallet finger" or "baseball finger", since ball players sometimes break a finger during a game. It a broken finger is not wrapped correctly, it may not heal properly, resulting in a bent appearance. Otherwise, the finger will heal, although you may not have the same flexibility as you did before the finger was broken.
Try and look closely at the top and bottom of that finger below the knuckle tomorrow. We have such a good looks at it live stream.
PS I sympathize , after 40 yrs that ankle still swells.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

CIG wrote:
Great point... Let's hope tomorrow.
Just the stabs alone would have been like 30 seconds minimum..
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

CIG wrote:
Slam the door and climb the shelves, stab him 29 times and lift his head and slit his throat from ear to ear and through to his spine. If Mr. Martinez was Cheney mason, he would offer a million to anyone who could do all that AND drag the body back to the shower.
Trial Watch

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

CIG wrote:
She's a super-ninja.

The same reason she was able to drag him through the house and throw him in the shower.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

CIG wrote:
And have no marks on her the next day in utah, forensics prove Travis was stabbed first the shot. Maybe she can explain how all that blood got into the hallway ,with his throat slit like that and the stap wounds' he could never have done any thing she claims.
I saw an acident back in the late 50's where a man got dicapitaded by a piece of sheet metal, the pressure of his heart beating shot blood four feet in the air, a sick site.
Travis would have passed out long before reaching Casey.
Funny she couldnt remember where her clothes were either.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

An - I know you came on late today - Mary posted this li8nk this morning A video not made public befor - shows Jodi and her attention getter ploy -
He will be playing more tonight.

Also last nigh a married couple who were friends of Travis said how they told Jodi they didn't want her in their home anymore - Hubba told her to get out- Geesh she stormed off to where the wife was making MacNCheese - plonked down in a chair and stared at her for 10 mins.

Wonder were they unknowingly stalked by her.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,081,698
What life is like for Casey Anthony 34 min Lon Spector 46
Wild idea? Massage therapist says predators can... 3 hr Jbraceboy 13
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missyfit 17,567
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 4,120
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Deputy Keith Rogers And Walt Disney Framed Me F... 10 hr DeathToTraitors 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••