CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
DianeAx

United States

#501031 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!
Jodi had an accomplice or an accessory after the fact.
Her 4:00 am gas receipts PROVE she fueled up more than one vehicle!!!!!!
Or a gun to her head.
DianeAx

United States

#501032 Mar 7, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
It's miles higher than WS.:)
Ah, Denver, the mile high city.

:)
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501033 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
She claimed she returned the Gas Can back at the same Wal-Mart she purchased it from for the cash back.
Did she testify whether she put gas in the can before she returned it?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501034 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart doesn't hire overqualified people with fully functioning brains or common sense.
Walmart hires the short bus crowd.
Jodi could easily manipulate her way to a transaction reversal for a g'damn gas can - if she could manipulate Travis into phone sex with a pretend 12 year old.
Your so far in left field you have actually left the park.

I know 1 person who has a master's in electro mechanic's,he is presently working at Wal-mart in SJ because the company he was working for went under,but does have some interviews coming up.Another a man with a degree in astro-Physic's also working at Walmart for the same reason,another has a degree in Mechanic's presently working at Mc Donalds, so dont come on here with your BS and try to enlighten us with your vast knowledge.
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501035 Mar 7, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> It's not contrails, it's chemtrails...just ask Rev. Grund.
HAHA!

The same Rev. Grund who had an "open vision" wherein A LARGE MAN TOOK CAYLEE?

That Rev. Grund?
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501036 Mar 7, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> It's not contrails, it's chemtrails...just ask Rev. Grund.
Sounds much more interesting than a Pigs Entrails served up with
Ham Hocks .EH ? EH ?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501037 Mar 7, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Or a gun to her head.
Your as brainless and degenerate as the person who's post your agreeing with
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#501038 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cig::
Interesting fact I noticed::
On page 13 I think,it says Jodie had called the investigator and he called her back, she said she didnt make it to Travi's funeral because she had a flat tire,I thought she testified she did attend it but didnt stay long,maybe I am wrong
I think she said that she had missed the funeral but had attended the Memorial Service

I am seriously horrified and shocked at the deception, lies and cover-up by Jodi...and the brutality of the killing...the murder definitely seems very pre-planned..
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501039 Mar 7, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Or a gun to her head.
She pumped more gas than one car would hold.
Someone else is involved.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501040 Mar 7, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary...remember last week when Juan's questions to Jodi were about the "messages" she sent in the magazine?
I don't remember that he ever "held her accountable", as in, where that went? I don't believe he ever really asked her, "Did you write these?"..not that she could have denied it, she can't....
or...did he ever ask her, "WHY did you write this?" he sort of visited the subject and then it was dropped best to my memory....point is, I want her to have to give an answer to those messages and was hoping that one of the jurors would ask her
am I remembering this correctly that she he never really pinned her down on those?
He did question her about it, I will look for that video. He put it all together in front of the jury and yes she did admit doing it. I think we may see that all tied together in rebuttal or closing.

I know why she wrote it and so does the prosecution, she was having Matt lie for her and give a statement that she told him about it when it happened or shortly after and that he was viewing the pics on his laptop. She knew that wouldn't work because his laptop was searched.

She wanted Matt to then say it was pictures and she walked in on him. He screwed up and gave the computer story. That is also witness tampering.
GLOOMY DAYS

United States

#501041 Mar 7, 2013
OMG! The Orlando Kid Killer Fans are in their element now that they are getting a reply to their comments.
Deliriously happy that they have managed to bring the topic back to the Orlando Kid Killer.

CHA- CHING ! Lots of pennies to buy new Easter Bonnets - And Ham hocks galore!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501042 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she testify whether she put gas in the can before she returned it?
he didnt have to,she was proven to lie about the third gas can and the sales reciept's clearly show that a third gas can was necessary for the amount of gas she had brought,and all of it brought in SLC which she claimed she was never there. The only way to get to I-80 west from West Jordan is by the 215 to 80 or jump off at 21st street and go west all the way to 80.Because her next purchase was by Sacramento Airport.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#501043 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Your so far in left field you have actually left the park.
I know 1 person who has a master's in electro mechanic's,he is presently working at Wal-mart in SJ because the company he was working for went under,but does have some interviews coming up.Another a man with a degree in astro-Physic's also working at Walmart for the same reason,another has a degree in Mechanic's presently working at Mc Donalds, so dont come on here with your BS and try to enlighten us with your vast knowledge.
Thank you!
Obviously this under achiever hasn't been out of his house for years or has the capability to understand the news. It's rather pathetic their only connection to the outside world is being here 24/7 acting like an idiot and a bigot.
And no one here wants them!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501044 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
She pumped more gas than one car would hold.
Someone else is involved.
In your mind
What now its a goverment conspiracy to frame her.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#501045 Mar 7, 2013
Michelle Parker: Morgan & Morgan file wrongful death lawsuit

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Good.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#501046 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cig::
Interesting fact I noticed::
On page 13 I think,it says Jodie had called the investigator and he called her back, she said she didnt make it to Travi's funeral because she had a flat tire,I thought she testified she did attend it but didnt stay long,maybe I am wrong
She did say that but she attended a memorial. Not the funeral.
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501047 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>Your so far in left field you have actually left the park.
So what?

Your buddy has a degree in criminal justice, but he works in an all night gym.

It's not because criminals went out of business.

Degrees are pieces of paper. They don't automatically make someone qualified to do what they have a degree for.

Some people are just Walmart (or all night gym) material no matter what their piece of paper says.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#501048 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart doesn't hire overqualified people with fully functioning brains or common sense.
Walmart hires the short bus crowd.
Jodi could easily manipulate her way to a transaction reversal for a g'damn gas can - if she could manipulate Travis into phone sex with a pretend 12 year old.
You realize Walmart and many other retailers use a SPA gun to track their merchandise. It tracks EVERYTHING in their inventory from the back door and out the front. It keeps count of everything ordered, on hand, sold AND RETURNS, if it is scanned it's tracked. You can read a lot of information from the scan bar alone, the registers also hold all sorts of information.

I personally don't think gas cans are high on the list of theft, and I cant imagine the store having more than 6 to 12 cans at hand at any given time. I'm sure JM is going to blow ja and her lies out of the water!!
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#501049 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt have to,she was proven to lie about the third gas can and the sales reciept's clearly show that a third gas can was necessary for the amount of gas she had brought.
Or a SECOND VEHICLE!

Two cars = Two perps
T-REX

Chico, CA

#501050 Mar 7, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she said that she had missed the funeral but had attended the Memorial Service
I am seriously horrified and shocked at the deception, lies and cover-up by Jodi...and the brutality of the killing...the murder definitely seems very pre-planned..
Ok missed that had to make a run to the store probably,I think JM is proving she did have premeditation with this crime,every thing he is showing say's he is right,there is no evidence of Travis being interested in small boy's as there is no evidence that he aboused her,just her word against the dead man she claimed she loved so much and then killed him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,478,971
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... 32 min gary 5
In car accident ...left disabled 46 min Jolie 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 62,879
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 12 hr Purple 12
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr Joy 98,315
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sun lisa 25,580

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages