CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

United States

#500975 Mar 7, 2013
I just googled and Walmart does not allow returns on any thing that may have contained a flammable liquid or gas. Martinez just tied her lies to the psychologists, discrediting their evaluations. No PTSD or domestic violence claims are credible now.
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#500976 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong a tampered jury gave her the so called innocence, but she had to agree to hide the rest of her life like they have to. Now your saying somebody else is the perpp in the Arias trial.
What next -- Defective indictment
The FBI analysts were the first witnesses to testify in the defense case in chief.
The FBI was summoned by the State of Florida to conduct forensic testing on hundreds of items of evidence.

The FBI analysts each agreed that no evidence linked to Casey Anthony.

The jury heard that!!!!!!!!!!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500977 Mar 7, 2013
I know we discussed last night about a rebuttal. Jean C on NG just said, the state is going to use that in their rebuttal.
So, it looks like we do have rebuttal.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500978 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
I just googled and Walmart does not allow returns on any thing that may have contained a flammable liquid or gas. Martinez just tied her lies to the psychologists, discrediting their evaluations. No PTSD or domestic violence claims are credible now.
Good Job!
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#500979 Mar 7, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...THE EFF BEE EYE IS IN YOUR BRAIN!!
No, they were in the witness seat -- and they each agreed that Casey Anthony didn't link to the evidence they examined.

They also agreed George, Cindy & Lee didn't link to the evidence they examined.

The jury heard that!!!!!!!!!
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#500980 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
I just googled and Walmart does not allow returns on any thing that may have contained a flammable liquid or gas.
Did she say whether or not she used it?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500981 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI analysts were the first witnesses to testify in the defense case in chief.
The FBI was summoned by the State of Florida to conduct forensic testing on hundreds of items of evidence.
The FBI analysts each agreed that no evidence linked to Casey Anthony.
The jury heard that!!!!!!!!!!
Now show me where it says

Casey Marie Anthony vs Federal Bureau of Investigation

They weren't trying her.
Fla was.

Why did she lie
Why did she party
Why did she steal
Why did she get tattoo's
Why did she shop
Why didnt she buy anything for her daughter
Why didnt she show concern for her daughter
Why didn't she call 911 about her daughter
Why did she complain about her car smelling
Why did she abandon her car
Why did she show up at Jesse's uninvited
Why did she text Jesse and tell him not to talk to her parents
Why did she lie to all her friends when asked about her daughter
Why was every thing found with the remain's traced back to the house.
And most important why was Mrs Bolin there for three days only during Jury selection.She didnt attend to defend Casey.
Answer, ten of those jurors had relatives in the same prison as her husband,so you dont have to be a rocket expert to see where the tampering came from.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500984 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were in the witness seat -- and they each agreed that Casey Anthony didn't link to the evidence they examined.
They also agreed George, Cindy & Lee didn't link to the evidence they examined.
The jury heard that!!!!!!!!!
oh sorry I wasn't talking about yesterdays TRASH!

Do YOU have a problem with your memory??

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#500985 Mar 7, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Remember the belts that went with them?
Um, yes, I vaguely remember my great-grandmother telling me about them.
gloomy days

United States

#500986 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
He has got her now, Any business in Ca and oregon are reguired by law to have workers compensation insurance and they have to have the forms to feel out,she is being torn apart one lie after another.
Juan for attorney General YEA
Yeppers ! She just landed her employer into a deep quagmire of BS. CA. Lawsuits.

Handing a Band-Aid to such an injury would be tantamount to handing Travis a Band-Aid after his throat had been sliced from ear to ear by Jodi.

Agape when she said that when under duress from JM she clenches her teeth which causes her jaw to ache.

Rot Roh another lawsuit against the Orthodontist who supplied her with her Caps/ Partial.

LMAO ! At - "I sit on my hands when stressed" - Twixt brushing back hair, Adjusting magic specs - Reaching for glass of water before asking Juan " What Was The Question?"

Refrains from reaching for a glass of water lest JMe sees her trembling hands ergo she sits on them. LOL.
Would not a much used posterior cause pressure on an injured finger.?

There are so many camera angles showing her clasping and wringing her hands 'neath the desk.

Much like the Orlando Kid Killer who still felt the traces of duct tape she used to slaughter her child.

Does she sit on it
Far as I have seen from camera views - Sshe simply intertwines her talons n
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500987 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleez don' take our Internet away, pleez Mr Prezident!
Marce
Google the new NSA computer in Utah,you will see later this year they are going to take more than that.
Its a very interesting article about BIG BROTHER WATCHING, very scary when you look at what is going to take place.Please read about it and give me your opinion.
Your total privacy will be a thing of the past.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500988 Mar 7, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
I know we discussed last night about a rebuttal. Jean C on NG just said, the state is going to use that in their rebuttal.
So, it looks like we do have rebuttal.
they also speculated that Matt McCarthy will be called..oh boy, that'd be so great! Maybe that'll be the end to this incessant circling of the mullberry bush..let's pop this weasel! I want the jurors to hear about his instructions from the creep to give false testimony...that 'TA is a pedo' was manufactured by the liar.
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#500989 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Now show me where it says
Casey Marie Anthony vs Federal Bureau of Investigation
You won't see that anywhere. Casey and the FBI were on the same team!!!!!!!!

This is why Jose Baez called the FBI analysts up FIRST when it was the defense turn to put on their case.

It's in his book.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500990 Mar 7, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers ! She just landed her employer into a deep quagmire of BS. CA. Lawsuits.
Handing a Band-Aid to such an injury would be tantamount to handing Travis a Band-Aid after his throat had been sliced from ear to ear by Jodi.
Agape when she said that when under duress from JM she clenches her teeth which causes her jaw to ache.
Rot Roh another lawsuit against the Orthodontist who supplied her with her Caps/ Partial.
LMAO ! At - "I sit on my hands when stressed" - Twixt brushing back hair, Adjusting magic specs - Reaching for glass of water before asking Juan " What Was The Question?"
Refrains from reaching for a glass of water lest JMe sees her trembling hands ergo she sits on them. LOL.
Would not a much used posterior cause pressure on an injured finger.?
There are so many camera angles showing her clasping and wringing her hands 'neath the desk.
Much like the Orlando Kid Killer who still felt the traces of duct tape she used to slaughter her child.
Does she sit on it
Far as I have seen from camera views - Sshe simply intertwines her talons n
Good work.
And about hurting her finger by sitting on her hands. I am thinking it must be like a canyon under there. Ie. pictures. LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500991 Mar 7, 2013
Here‘s some of the data center’s purpose:

Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.”
Wired also includes a former NSA official going on the record for the first time on the secret, domestic spying program Stellar Wind and its role in data communication collection, which when the Bluffdale facility is complete will be stored there. Former senior NSA “crypto-matematician” William Binney, who helped develop NSA’s spying capabilities before leaving in 2001, explains how the NSA deliberately violated the Constitution, which was the reason why he left, in setting up warrentless wiretapping to the extent that they did. Wired reports that much of NSA’s wiretapping practices now were made legal under the FISA Amendments Act of 2008:

Binney says Stellar Wind was far larger than has been publicly disclosed and included not just eavesdropping on domestic phone calls but the inspection of domestic email. At the outset the program recorded 320 million calls a day, he says, which represented about 73 to 80 percent of the total volume of the agency’s worldwide intercepts. The haul only grew from there. According to Binney—who has maintained close contact with agency employees until a few years ago—the taps in the secret rooms dotting the country are actually powered by highly sophisticated software programs that conduct “deep packet inspection,” examining Internet traffic as it passes through the 10-gigabit-per-second cables at the speed of light.

According to Binney, one of the deepest secrets of the Stellar Wind program—again, never confirmed until now—was that the NSA gained warrantless access to AT&T’s vast trove of domestic and international billing records, detailed information about who called whom in the US and around the world. As of 2007, AT&T had more than 2.8 trillion records housed in a database at its Florham Park, New Jersey, complex.

Verizon was also part of the program, Binney says, and that greatly expanded the volume of calls subject to the agency’s domestic eavesdropping.“That multiplies the call rate by at least a factor of five,” he says.“So you’re over a billion and a half calls a day.”(Spokespeople for Verizon and AT&T said their companies would not comment on matters of national security.)

Wired reports that in order to return to a Constitutional system, Binney suggested an idea for an automated warrant system, instead of “subverting the whole process.” When this didn’t happen, Binney told Wired he had hoped reform could be made under the Obama Administration. His idea didn’t take hold again. Where are we at in this country in terms of surveillance and following Constitutional privacy protections? Wired reports Binney saying “We are, like, that far from a turnkey totalitarian state” as he held up his thumb and forefinger close together.
AN other

United States

#500992 Mar 7, 2013
I don't think Walmart can assume the risk of storing a used gas can. The potential for a fire or explosion is great. Is there anyway to determine if a gas can is used? Hold match to it?

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500993 Mar 7, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
they also speculated that Matt McCarthy will be called..oh boy, that'd be so great! Maybe that'll be the end to this incessant circling of the mullberry bush..let's pop this weasel! I want the jurors to hear about his instructions from the creep to give false testimony...that 'TA is a pedo' was manufactured by the liar.
I agree.
I have this feeling it is down hill for Jodi at this point. Between JM and cross on the questions. THEN a rebuttal.
If her AH wasn't big enough. I think he will be ripping her a new one.:0
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#500994 Mar 7, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sorry I wasn't talking about yesterdays TRASH!
Do YOU have a problem with your memory??
Only when men like you are yelling at me. Or men like Travis.

You make my brain scramble.

But I do remember on July 24, 2008 that Jesse told Detective Edwards that he heard Caylee alive on June 24, 2008.

Could you imagine Juan Martinez questioning Jesse Grund about his memory?

I would pay VIP seating to watch that!
KC4CONGRESS

Huntington, IN

#500995 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
s there anyway to determine if a gas can is used? Hold match to it?
Stick your nose in the opening. If it smells like gas - it was used.
AN other

United States

#500996 Mar 7, 2013
KC4CONGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick your nose in the opening. If it smells like gas - it was used.
Why don't you go down to your Walmart and ask to be paid minimum wage to inhale a known carcinogen, dumbo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,522,718
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) 2 min silly rabbit 1,085
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 2 hr Murphey_Law 94
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 hr zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Apr 24 Julios Lottery ti... 15

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages