Trial Watch

United States

#500675 Mar 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was one of the questions the jurors used to mock jodi herself...they did that with several of the questions
the "mental condition" question was another one they mocked her with but she was too dense to catch on
A mock jury?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500676 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
http://www.wesh.com/news/centr al-florida/Man-arrested-in-Jef ferson-Parish-school-threats-W ednesday/-/11788162/19208282/- /3nqkc1z/-/index.html?utm_sour ce=hootsuite&utm_medium=fa cebook&utm_campaign=wesh%2 B2%2Bnews
Days wearing his tin foil hat??
So WHY did the juror ask jodi to define SKANK...WHY???!!! LMAO!
Thats his match.com profile/booking photo.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#500677 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
http://wildabouttrial.com/photos-from-the-tra...
I know which one you are talking about, It sure looks like blood but it could be her hair on the lens....like the one he's standing up with his hand over his heart sure looks like blood there too but it isn't. Not sure what sequence these are in I would have to look it up.
thanks.....with your link, I figured out what the pic is that I was referring to....if you look at the stream of water running from the bottom of his ear, what appears to be blood is actually the shadow from that stream

it's the 5th one down after his shaving pic

I also see the pic you're referring to.....but I don't see anything that appears to be blood, sorry

as always, thank you for the help!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500678 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Thats not true,I know that first hand,people traveling from the midwest generally have very little water with them and in the winter very few winter clothes,I have given familys broke down rides into a place of safety many times.Wyoming and Nevada,towns are anywhere from fifty to one hundred miles apart.
Jodi stated that she used Map Quest to figure out mileage - isn't familiar as to how to Google otherwise she would have googled stores - gas stations on the way to get gas & water.

Amazing how she could hack into E-Mail of others but wasn't familiar with Google.

Maybe that's why she didn't Google the names of Mormon Elders/Bishops that she could ask about Mormon Chastity Law.

Yeppers ! That's got to be it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500679 Mar 6, 2013
http://radaronline.com/photos/the-crime-scene...

The Crime Scene Of Travis Alexander Murder

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#500680 Mar 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>They must read this forum at nights..LOL
They thought what are those people talking about when they call her and Casey Skanks!
I do recall seeing "shank the skank" bumper stickers when Casey was charged with murder.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500681 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was telling when one of the juror questions was about her injuries. She stated, aside from her ankles being scratched up even tho she was wearing socks and pants.....
That her shoulder is messed up since the murder, I bet slinging them 27 STABS really took a toll on her rotator cup!!
She never said which shoulder - After all she claims to be ambidextrous so both shoulders would be hurting from all those stab wound.13.5 thrusts of the knife per hand.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#500682 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I think that was one of the questions the jurors used to mock jodi herself...they did that with several of the questions
the "mental condition" question was another one they mocked her with but she was too dense to catch on
She had a tough time describing her relationship with her mother. Reminds me of Casey and Cindy.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500683 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do recall seeing "shank the skank" bumper stickers when Casey was charged with murder.
Those Bumper Stickers had more sales than the book written by Baez.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500684 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi stated that she used Map Quest to figure out mileage - isn't familiar as to how to Google otherwise she would have googled stores - gas stations on the way to get gas & water.
Amazing how she could hack into E-Mail of others but wasn't familiar with Google.
Maybe that's why she didn't Google the names of Mormon Elders/Bishops that she could ask about Mormon Chastity Law.
Yeppers ! That's got to be it.
Your so right!!
Hell, I know how to do that. She sure was able to tell how to post a profile picture on MySpace.
She is such a liar. I am having trouble who lies more, Jodi or Casey.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#500685 Mar 6, 2013
Jodi repeatedly testified she ordered strawberry frappe or cappuccino's from Starbucks.

That particular type of coffee has dye in. no pun intended.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500686 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
She had a tough time describing her relationship with her mother. Reminds me of Casey and Cindy.
Same with her Papa but she gets on better if she doesn't see either of them for some time.

Guess she has never forgiven Papa for slapping her for sneaking out at night before they moved to Yreka.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#500687 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Bumper Stickers had more sales than the book written by Baez.
Baez wrote a book?

Level 8

New York

#500688 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/14/photo...

Photos: Travis Alexander's last moments alive
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500689 Mar 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Your so right!!
Hell, I know how to do that. She sure was able to tell how to post a profile picture on MySpace.
She is such a liar. I am having trouble who lies more, Jodi or Casey.
Jodi or or Who ???? According to
Daizey Hedda Thread Hopper perhaps Jess is the biggest liar.

Level 8

New York

#500690 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
thanks.....with your link, I figured out what the pic is that I was referring to....if you look at the stream of water running from the bottom of his ear, what appears to be blood is actually the shadow from that stream
it's the 5th one down after his shaving pic
I also see the pic you're referring to.....but I don't see anything that appears to be blood, sorry
as always, thank you for the help!
YW.

It's shadowed like the ear one is.

Level 8

New York

#500691 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez wrote a book?
Yeah a fairy tale!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500692 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez wrote a book?
LOL!

Level 8

New York

#500693 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the jurors want Jodi to define "skank?"
Perhaps because she is one? LOL...because TA (she claims) called her a skank in front of a friend in a joking manner. I guess the skank now thinks it isn't as funny.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#500694 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah a fairy tale!
Once upon a time...
THE END

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,153,231
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 30 min AN is me 26,143
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 1 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,619
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,593
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Miles 17,704
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 16 hr Melanie 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:50PM
What the Buccaneers Can Do to Salvage Rest of 2014 Regular Season
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars