gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500654 Mar 6, 2013
If panic induced homicide can be induced in 2 minutes it's sad to realize that death by suffocation -i.e. duct tape covering the breathing canals of a child - will take approx. 5mins for the kid to die.
Wonder if the Mother takes time to watch this - or would she just toss her child in the trunk of her car until she could dump the body in a copse.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500655 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Every time you nail herhis arse then the same old kindergarted response of Who Cares is given.
Shehe is like Jodi - has nothing worthwhile to say but keeps on posting posting posting posting - figures if she does it enough times pretty soon we will come to our senses and agree Kid Killer is innocent as is Jodi.
And up until the time of death it was Jess impostering the Killer ex cop.
Jodi and Casey could be twins - seriously - the similarities between them, physically and mentally, are eerie!

both psychopaths!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500656 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/06/jodi...

Jodi Arias Trial: Jurors' Questions Show Skepticism About Defendant's Testimony

Posted: 03/06/2013 9:05 pm EST

snip...

Jurors in Jodi Arias' murder trial asked more than 100 questions that show they're skeptical of testimony the accused boyfriend-killer has given during more than two weeks on the witness stand.

The jury's questions were put to Arias Wednesday by Judge Sherry Stephens. Arizona is one of three states that allow jurors to pose questions to witnesses after prosecution and defense lawyers have finished their questioning.

snip...

Arias' memory problems were the subject of several juror questions. The panel asked if she had ever seen a doctor for treatment and whether she has ever taken medication. She answered no to both questions.

"I don't believe I have memory issues that are really persistent," Arias explained.

Asked if she had ever sought help for her "mental condition," Arias appeared taken aback before she replied, "I'm not sure what mental condition that refers to."

Jurors wanted to know why Arias waited so long to go forward with her latest version of events in the case. She had told several versions before the trial. She explained she was ashamed of her actions and it took her time to process everything.

A juror also wanted to know why Arias sent flowers to Alexander's grandmother after his death was discovered.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500657 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Body language expert: Jodi is having fun
By Richard Dool
updated 8:06 PM EST, Wed March 06, 2013
Jodi Arias is facing a seemingly endless stream of tough questions from the jury. Her answers to these questions could decide her fate with the jury. But it may not be based solely on what she says. Patti Wood is a body language expert and she says Jodi appears energized by answering these questions. She tells Jane Velez-Mitchell that Jodi is actually proud of some of her answers and is having fun on the stand.
She's proud because she believes they will not convict her of murder.

Is Jodi using the same murder trial clothing designer that Casey used?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500658 Mar 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I didn't know that.
Floor mats missing? Wonder if they charged her for those?
Kool Aid?? Was that the Casey Kool aid?:)
No mention of being charged - and after she was arrested they then began to wonder if it really was Koolaid or Blood...

'Raphael Colombo runs the Budget rent-a-car shop in Redding, Calif. Testified he rented a car to Arias on June 2, 2008. Testified when she returned it the floor mats were missing and there were stains that he thought were caused by Kool-Aid on the front and rear seats' Prosecution Witness

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500659 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/03/06/jodi-arias-jurors-q uestions-skepticism_n_2824224. html
snip...
Jurors in Jodi Arias' murder trial asked more than 100 questions that show they're skeptical of testimony the accused boyfriend-killer has given during more than two weeks on the witness stand.
The jury's questions were put to Arias Wednesday by Judge Sherry Stephens. Arizona is one of three states that allow jurors to pose questions to witnesses after prosecution and defense lawyers have finished their questioning.
snip...
Arias' memory problems were the subject of several juror questions. The panel asked if she had ever seen a doctor for treatment and whether she has ever taken medication. She answered no to both questions.
"I don't believe I have memory issues that are really persistent," Arias explained.
Asked if she had ever sought help for her "mental condition," Arias appeared taken aback before she replied, "I'm not sure what mental condition that refers to."
Jurors wanted to know why Arias waited so long to go forward with her latest version of events in the case. She had told several versions before the trial. She explained she was ashamed of her actions and it took her time to process everything.
A juror also wanted to know why Arias sent flowers to Alexander's grandmother after his death was discovered.
Why did the jurors want Jodi to define "skank?"
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#500660 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/03/06/jodi-arias-jurors-q uestions-skepticism_n_2824224. html
snip...
snip...
Mary....hopefully you can follow this, not sure if I can explain my question very well....

there is a pic of travis in the shower, standing, he looks like he's facing the shower head based on the water splash, but he is standing..

there is what appears to be blood running down his neck behind his ear, yet he "appears" as though he's nonchalantly showering...not in pain, not shocked that he had just been stabbed...nothing!

can you explain the sequential order of this picture and why he doesn't look fazed that he has blood running down behind his ear?

hope this made sense to you

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#500661 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>ALL the body slamming, struggling, running, getting the gun, shooting, struggling again after he lunged at her, 29 stab wounds and throat slit from ear to ear and dragging body through the hallway into the bathroom and then into the shower - ALL in a matter of 2 minutes!!
pure BS and I am surprised that this important fact has not been mentioned emphatically by anyone at all!
I thought it was telling when one of the juror questions was about her injuries. She stated, aside from her ankles being scratched up even tho she was wearing socks and pants.....

That her shoulder is messed up since the murder, I bet slinging them 27 STABS really took a toll on her rotator cup!!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500663 Mar 6, 2013
Dr.Drew two courtoom witnesses feel some of the questions the Jury asked were actually mocking her - And they appear to be sick & tired of her act and lies.And they are copying Juan . LOL!

' You can fool some of the people all the time- time -
You can fool all the people some of the time -
But you cant fool all the people all of the time.'

Unless of course they are all pedOHphilefelon Killer Lovers.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500664 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
They must read this forum at nights..LOL
They thought what are those people talking about when they call her and Casey Skanks!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#500665 Mar 6, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was one of the questions the jurors used to mock jodi herself...they did that with several of the questions

the "mental condition" question was another one they mocked her with but she was too dense to catch on

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500666 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Dr.Drew two courtoom witnesses feel some of the questions the Jury asked were actually mocking her - And they appear to be sick & tired of her act and lies.And they are copying Juan . LOL!
' You can fool some of the people all the time- time -
You can fool all the people some of the time -
But you cant fool all the people all of the time.'
Unless of course they are all pedOHphilefelon Killer Lovers.
I was wondering of the " skank" question wasn't a blow???

Level 8

New York

#500667 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>ALL the body slamming, struggling, running, getting the gun, shooting, struggling again after he lunged at her, 29 stab wounds and throat slit from ear to ear and dragging body through the hallway into the bathroom and then into the shower - ALL in a matter of 2 minutes!!
pure BS and I am surprised that this important fact has not been mentioned emphatically by anyone at all!
The timeline was shown early in trial pic by pic from the camera by the prosecutor through witnesses.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#500668 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Man-...

Days wearing his tin foil hat??

So WHY did the juror ask jodi to define SKANK...WHY???!!! LMAO!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500669 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone traveling the desert keeps a case of water and extra gas on hand.
Thats not true,I know that first hand,people traveling from the midwest generally have very little water with them and in the winter very few winter clothes,I have given familys broke down rides into a place of safety many times.Wyoming and Nevada,towns are anywhere from fifty to one hundred miles apart.

Level 8

New York

#500670 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary & I will be watching the finger of Quirk - His finger becomes double jointed at times.
LOL!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500671 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
http://www.wesh.com/news/centr al-florida/Man-arrested-in-Jef ferson-Parish-school-threats-W ednesday/-/11788162/19208282/- /3nqkc1z/-/index.html?utm_sour ce=hootsuite&utm_medium=fa cebook&utm_campaign=wesh%2 B2%2Bnews
Days wearing his tin foil hat??
So WHY did the juror ask jodi to define SKANK...WHY???!!! LMAO!
May have been one of the mocking questions.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500672 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
The rental car company said there were only some kool-aid marks, period
she spent time cleaning up the car thoroughly when she washed the blood stains from her body...
and she had a full crate of water from Costco (which is a wholesale warehouse as we all know!) already in the car!
PRE-MEDITATED
Thanks AN and CIG, I missed that testimony,but wonder if the police may have came and checked on it also.

Level 8

New York

#500673 Mar 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary....hopefully you can follow this, not sure if I can explain my question very well....
there is a pic of travis in the shower, standing, he looks like he's facing the shower head based on the water splash, but he is standing..
there is what appears to be blood running down his neck behind his ear, yet he "appears" as though he's nonchalantly showering...not in pain, not shocked that he had just been stabbed...nothing!
can you explain the sequential order of this picture and why he doesn't look fazed that he has blood running down behind his ear?
hope this made sense to you
http://wildabouttrial.com/photos-from-the-tra...

I know which one you are talking about, It sure looks like blood but it could be her hair on the lens....like the one he's standing up with his hand over his heart sure looks like blood there too but it isn't. Not sure what sequence these are in I would have to look it up.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500674 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
not panic induced - having a knife in your hand all prepared to kill, and attacking a naked man before he can realize what's happening
do you think butchering a live person all over the place the way Travis was butchered takes less than 2 minutes? Really?
29 deep wounds, a deeply slit throat, gun shot, and dragging a dead body for several yards...
all in a matter of 2 minutes by a woman who had no gun or knife to do it and had to run to get those?
don't be stupid!
I posted earlier that Jean C. already pointed out that Jodi had pulled the trigger BEFORE Travis lunged at her.

I guess Hedda Hopper is so busy deciding what hat to wear and what spin to spew whilst multi tasking shehe loses touch with reality.

Dam! LOL! The original Hedda Hopper hat changes are nothing compared to our very own Hedda..

Hedda's large, flamboyant hats became her trademarks--she reportedly bought about 150 new hats a year. Hopper also acquired a reputation for journalistic bitchiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min RealDave 1,153,491
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Vic 96,622
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr Riverside 26,175
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 7 hr Careless Crecca 69
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Murph 70,596
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 13 hr Concerned_American 4,320
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]