“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#500783 Mar 7, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
If Juan would have stfu and let Jodi answer his questions, there wouldn't be so many questions posed -- creating this taxpayer funded delay.
JM -- "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU LIKE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES."
JA -- Yes. I like peanut butter and grape je..........
JM -- "MAAM, DID I ASK YOU IF YOU LIKED GRAPE JELLY WITH YOUR PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH?
NO!
I ASKED IF YOU LIKED PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES!
ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
Juror 16 posed the following question:
"Does the defendant like grape jelly?"
ITA! He sounds so stupid when he does that!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500784 Mar 7, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
since you lied about the beast cindy anthony being involved in the yuku site
(she most certainly WAS VERY involved!)........
stick your trial time up your ass and rotate, you probably lied about that, too
You're such an idiot! she was never in that group. Not once. Such stupidity....

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#500785 Mar 7, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA! He sounds so stupid when he does that!
So do you when you do your little snothead is dead impression on aol.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#500786 Mar 7, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this the new website dayz the proxy queen has been working on?
I just went to the site. Do you know what it says on the banner at the top?'Dedicated to the conviction of George Anthony for the murder of Caylee Anthony.'

That is disgusting. DEDICATED to the conviction of George.

There seems to be an unwritten rule now that any attractive young white woman accused of a crime is never guilty. How did this happen?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#500787 Mar 7, 2013
Jodi's herpes is getting worse. I've heard lying exacerbates it.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500788 Mar 7, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!
I was googling travis' family to see who that particular sister is....ran across this
WARNING!!!! it's extremely vivid...travis' cut throat at autopsy
http://mydeathspace.com/vb/content.php...
My first thought upon reading your post is why? Why would anyone post a link to that? Why would anyone want to see it? what benefit would it have to view that picture? My last thought was what the heck is wrong with you? Geesus...

Level 2

Columbus, OH

#500789 Mar 7, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an idiot! she was never in that group. Not once. Such stupidity....
I agree, that whole Yucu thing was total stupidity, kind of like your jessica thread. That little black cloud follows you where ever you go..

Level 2

Columbus, OH

#500790 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went to the site. Do you know what it says on the banner at the top?'Dedicated to the conviction of George Anthony for the murder of Caylee Anthony.'
There seems to be an unwritten rule now that any attractive young white woman accused of a crime is never guilty. How did this happen?
I noticed that, it's just for the shock value. Makes me wonder if George has seen that claim on the site? You would think if he did it would enrage him.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#500791 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
This might explain it.

"A sociopath will usually have a small group of cult-like followers who not only believe their fictional tales, but who actually internalize those fictions to the point where they rewrite their own memories to be consistent with them"

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#500792 Mar 7, 2013
JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that, it's just for the shock value. Makes me wonder if George has seen that claim on the site? You would think if he did it would enrage him.
Has the jbmission site been replaced?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500793 Mar 7, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I heard a pundit say, some may be playing detective.,( just like we do here every day) I tend to believe that.
They are trying to trip her up by the sounds of the questions. IMO
They can't trip her up..she's a pro. Notice how her nose picker signals yea or nay? He rubs his lips when her answer should be a negative..at least that's how it looks from here.
I'm just concerned that they didn't think the prosecutor proved premeditation, tho that means they're stupid because the other girl going to Cancun w/TA, gas cans, stolen gun and the just so handy knife in the bathroom says so. Oh, and the 29 STAB WOUNDS, SLIT THROAT AND GUN SHOT TO HIS ALREADY DEAD HEAD, too.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500794 Mar 7, 2013
Jodi is soooo going to be nailed by JM on these lies.
She has contradicted herself so many times.
Krusty

Tacoma, WA

#500795 Mar 7, 2013
melminuspenis_dayz wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't worship child killers then.
I don't worship anything, spanka. I just depend on me. I think there are bad people connected to this case, and I think there are good people figuring it out. I am drawn to the good in people, even if their halo's might get a little crooked at times lol. It ain't rocket science.

Oh, and-

gfy

:)
melminuspenis_da yz

Wray, GA

#500796 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the jbmission site been replaced?
Never in the hearts of web and ngrace.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500797 Mar 7, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't trip her up..she's a pro. Notice how her nose picker signals yea or nay? He rubs his lips when her answer should be a negative..at least that's how it looks from here.
I'm just concerned that they didn't think the prosecutor proved premeditation, tho that means they're stupid because the other girl going to Cancun w/TA, gas cans, stolen gun and the just so handy knife in the bathroom says so. Oh, and the 29 STAB WOUNDS, SLIT THROAT AND GUN SHOT TO HIS ALREADY DEAD HEAD, too.
I don't know RT I just Caught her in a few inconsistenciy's .
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500798 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
Jodi's herpes is getting worse. I've heard lying exacerbates it.
Also a big ol blob on her left cheek - so she parted her hair on on the right so she would have more hair to cover it. I bet she is happy she has more than 5 stands of hair.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500799 Mar 7, 2013
inconsistencies *
melminuspenis_da yz

Wray, GA

#500800 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Run a virus scan marcie Krusty and the gang are very naughty.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500801 Mar 7, 2013
uh oh, maybe she did trip up! Her description of the distance between her and T when the gun went off doesn't sound like it matched forensics. She looked panicked for a second there, looking down and to her left (trying to think of a good lie) and said he was as far as the court reporter (I think), but earlier she said his arms were around her torso.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500802 Mar 7, 2013
JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy has forbidden him to become enraged ! Besides whoever set up that site simply hopes for a reaction - without any they lose !

Thesis Antithesis -Just like the pedoghouls on this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Earthling-1 52,998
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,223,644
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 12,473
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,725
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Murph 71,744
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Wiley_Kyote 18,118
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun zazz 97,184
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]