CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500822 Mar 7, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Well consider this - Since the real killer of Caylee was not revealed at the BKY hearing as predicted by Daizey - It's quite possible that a lying-sniveling -gutless - coward will use that site to reveal - WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.
Had it been George he would be in jail by now. I wonder if the lying,sniveling-gutless-coward is in a WPP ?
ROFL
Your too funny!
Krusty

Tacoma, WA

#500824 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Here a-hole, this should put a smile on your crabby ol' face.
Mama and baby hummingbird on UStream live. You can google it if you don't trust the link.
http://www.ustream.tv/hummingbirdnestcam

lol, I got a profanity warning for calling Trex an a-hole.
Krusty

Tacoma, WA

#500826 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with people believing Casey is innocent. But I do have a problem when a site dedicates itself to getting an innocent man convicted. That is just creepy.
Me too Marce. But if George was going to sue anybody he probably already would have done so. Maybe he really wants to know who killed Caylee so he allows people to say what they want? If no one ever figures out what happened to Caylee, who's to say it couldn't happen to another child? Just my opinion of course, nothing more. We all still want to know, or we wouldn't be hanging around this armpit of the internet lol.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500827 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Amazing how graphic her memory is when it is about her,but her memory completly disappears when asked about the murder,she is decribing in detail events that happened when she was 15 TEN YEARS ago, but cant remember anthing from 4 yr's ago.
I havent heard one ''I cant remember"" ,I'm not sure"",I dont know"" while Dough Boy is questioning her, but when Pit Bull gets to question her,you cant bet it will be nothing but I dont remember,I'm not sure,I dont know on everything he will ask.
I sure hope this jury is noticing how deceptive she is about her memory.
did you catch the question about JM making her shake? I didn't get that..why ask that?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#500828 Mar 7, 2013
Krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama and baby hummingbird on UStream live. You can google it if you don't trust the link.
Rex is a Mod dummy.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#500829 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
If they believe casey didn't kill Caylee, they have to blame someone who had access to the home, the computer, the trunk, the blanket, the laundry bag, the trash bag, the gas cans, the duct tape, Caylee's hair, the cell phone, etc. the jb site supported baez so I assumed that it is affiliated with the caseyisinnocent site.????
You're right, hadn't thought about that aspect.

I can't be sure, but I don't think this site is connected to the JB site.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#500830 Mar 7, 2013
Krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too Marce. But if George was going to sue anybody he probably already would have done so. Maybe he really wants to know who killed Caylee so he allows people to say what they want? If no one ever figures out what happened to Caylee, who's to say it couldn't happen to another child? Just my opinion of course, nothing more. We all still want to know, or we wouldn't be hanging around this armpit of the internet lol.
I've always felt that George just wants to let sleeping dogs lie, & I don't blame him.

As for George wanting to know who really killed his granddaughter, he has publicly admitted that he believes his daughter is responsible. He thinks Casey accidentally killed Caylee by overdosing her on meds to make her sleepy.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500831 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex, please stop talking about someone's dead son. No matter how much you dislike someone, that should be off limits.
I ddo agree. but I have a question for you:

Just who in the hell do you think it is that keeps posting T's personal information.
I know it's getting close to Easter, but it isnt the Easter Bunny.
Walker gets ,what Walker gives
I'm not saying that right,but at some time you have to call a spade a spade.
But I will try to refrain from doing that,but if any of her post under her multimillion hat's warrant it, I will attack again.
gloomy days

United States

#500832 Mar 7, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't trip her up..she's a pro. Notice how her nose picker signals yea or nay? He rubs his lips when her answer should be a negative..at least that's how it looks from here.
I'm just concerned that they didn't think the prosecutor proved premeditation, tho that means they're stupid because the other girl going to Cancun w/TA, gas cans, stolen gun and the just so handy knife in the bathroom says so. Oh, and the 29 STAB WOUNDS, SLIT THROAT AND GUN SHOT TO HIS ALREADY DEAD HEAD, too.
Great Post ! I agree with the signals - In fact ng commented that she noticed George & Cindy giving each other signals during the Orlando Kid Killer trial.

Perhaps it's time the court hire a 'signal watcher'- Maybe a retired baseball player would like the job.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#500833 Mar 7, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally agree with you Marce - But would just like to say that the Mother of the dead kid Rex talks about does not post here - So IMO that's a no harm - no foul.
I understand, but I still don't like it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500834 Mar 7, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
did you catch the question about JM making her shake? I didn't get that..why ask that?
I think probably just to see whether her sobbing and such was more make believe than real.I believe they thought it was put on just like Casey "" Make him stop""
I think this jury has her pegged to a T.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500835 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the jbmission site been replaced?
Nope its up and running,just checked but its about the Zimmerman trial now mostly, didnt read their propaganda
gloomy days

United States

#500836 Mar 7, 2013
Totally OT but TFF to pass up...
Did this woman not realize that if the gun was loaded & she sat down wrong she could have blown her ovaries to kingdom come ??

Jodi could never get away with such an act because none of her parts are private.

'Loaded gun found in woman's private parts'

Baggies of meth also found in Oklahoma woman's buttocks, police say
Published On: Mar 07 2013 10:33:05 AM EST Updated On: Mar 07 2013 10:56:07 AM EST

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Loaded-gun-f...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#500837 Mar 7, 2013
Krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe so cute, my favorite bird.

Level 6

AOL

#500839 Mar 7, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post ! I agree with the signals - In fact ng commented that she noticed George & Cindy giving each other signals during the Orlando Kid Killer trial.
Perhaps it's time the court hire a 'signal watcher'- Maybe a retired baseball player would like the job.
Thanks Gloomy and yeah, a signal watcher would be a good idea. Or tell Mr Nurmpiggy to knock it off! It kills me how they say a defense atty can't put his client on the stand to perjur themselves, but we all know Nurmpiggy knows damned well she planned and carried out a masacre.
God, I hate this girl! Uglier by the minute, inside and out.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500840 Mar 7, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with people believing Casey is innocent. But I do have a problem when a site dedicates itself to getting an innocent man convicted. That is just creepy.
No matter how many times I have clicked on that website,I get a warning about it from my security.

Level 6

AOL

#500841 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I think probably just to see whether her sobbing and such was more make believe than real.I believe they thought it was put on just like Casey "" Make him stop""
I think this jury has her pegged to a T.
They followed with the question,'how many times during the trial', so they must have counted every time they saw her "shaking like a Chiuauah".
I wonder if the jurors are close enough to see how remarkably dry her face and tissues stay when she's pretending to sob? Or the phony fake simpering noise she makes when she describes HER injuries or an instance of fabricated abuse. I wonder if they want to slap her fat face so hard her borrowed coke bottles go flying?
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#500842 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope its up and running,just checked but its about the Zimmerman trial now mostly, didnt read their propaganda
Thanks T.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500843 Mar 7, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Awe so cute, my favorite bird.
They are great aren't they, a few years back there was a couple that used to hit the feeder ever day,one day one of them got in the garage so I attempted to ctch it and it flew into several cobwebs and couldnt fly any more, so cleaned it off and took it outside,it sat on my hand for about a minute tthen it was BYE BYE baby. Several times after that when it came to feed from the dispencer, it would fly right dow very close to me, I allways took that as a compliment ,I think it was saying Thank you.
Nature's greatest heliocopter
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500844 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
When did Jodi move back to Yreka? She said she found the gun when she was cleaning for Travis. Travis' friend said he went to the shooting range a week before his murder but not with his own gun.
But the target practise was with big gun's,it was a rifle range,but I believe that .25 came straight from Grandpa's house to Travis's house VIA special courier JODIE ARIAS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Aquarius-WY 1,564,445
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 13,005
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 9 hr Murphey_Law 175
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr zazz 98,447
News Adam Walsh case to be declared closed (Dec '08) Fri SmartestOne 404
Song Title Game (Apr '15) Fri Princess Hey 663
One Word (Jul '10) Fri Princess Hey 2,535

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages