CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500751 Mar 7, 2013
JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, this website is a joke, and they also have a jodiariasisinnocent.com website too! LOL
http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/
She doesn't have supporters, the few that claim they are want their names withheld, LOL, what a crock.
Maybe this Melissa character should update her ignorant mind.

::Casey Anthony has been unemployed for four years.""

BS the Bytch hasnt worked one day since 2006,try seven yr's.And her mother hasn't worked for five yr's.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500752 Mar 7, 2013
JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, this website is a joke, and they also have a jodiariasisinnocent.com website too! LOL
http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/
She doesn't have supporters, the few that claim they are want their names withheld, LOL, what a crock.
I was going to click on that site,but I got a red warning saying WHOA do you really want to go there.I opted not to.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500753 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks STM. casey has lived off the kindness of others for her entire life, except when she stole from them. Her defense was paid for by others. She spent three years at the expense of taxpayers. After reading from your link, Melissa reminds me of that doctor/lawyer who supported Joran Van der Sloot.
Instead of raising money for convicted felons and murderers, can't these 'no lifes' find a worthy cause?
I find it appalling ABC would bring attention to that nasty troll site!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500754 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this Melissa character should update her ignorant mind.
::Casey Anthony has been unemployed for four years.""
BS the Bytch hasnt worked one day since 2006,try seven yr's.And her mother hasn't worked for five yr's.
I agree.
The definition of INSAINTY.
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
< there is so much truth to that.
melminuspenis

Ashburn, GA

#500755 Mar 7, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this the new website dayz the proxy queen has been working on?
Who is this Melissa?
melminuspenis_da yz

Ashburn, GA

#500756 Mar 7, 2013
hmmmm?
melminuspenis_da yz

Ashburn, GA

#500757 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I was going to click on that site,but I got a red warning saying WHOA do you really want to go there.I opted not to.
Krusty will have it all jazzed up chasing down ips.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#500758 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
"It was revealed that Arias and her cell mate had forged the letters in which Travis confessed to abusing Arias and being a paedophile.
The pair were caught writing secret messages in magazines using pens smuggled into a shampoo bottle. Arias managed to get the letters out of jail through her cell mate's mail and had someone electronically send them to her defense team. A guard found pieces of paper in Arias’ trash where she was practising to write like Travis. "
Don't is sound just like something Casey Anthony would do ?]

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500759 Mar 7, 2013
Judge decides 'Baby Chloe' will remain with foster family for now.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houst...

Baby Chloe is so cute shes only a week old and look at all of her hair. aww
Thank goodness she was found when she was.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#500762 Mar 7, 2013
-Web wrote:
Judge decides 'Baby Chloe' will remain with foster family for now.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houst...
Baby Chloe is so cute shes only a week old and look at all of her hair. aww
Thank goodness she was found when she was.
Did you check on that friend of MY DAUGHTER's at S.E.? Remember, the one you said I was lying about or did you want me to post his name here to prove it?
Krusty

Tacoma, WA

#500763 Mar 7, 2013
melminuspenis_dayz wrote:
<quoted text>
Krusty will have it all jazzed up chasing down ips.
No Krusty won't. Krusty just wants to understand why.
melminuspenis_da yz

Ashburn, GA

#500764 Mar 7, 2013
Krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Krusty hacks?

Personality disorder most likely.
Krusty

Tacoma, WA

#500766 Mar 7, 2013
melminuspenis_dayz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Krusty hacks?
Personality disorder most likely.
No, dummy. Krusty doesn't hack. Krusty just wants a reason to believe there are good guys left in the world.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500767 Mar 7, 2013
Krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Bs, security functions dont send red flags for good websites,just for websites that have a criminal side.
I doubt that Melissa is from Ca or married,sounds like it just may be somebody we all know that loves to stalk people and post thier real life names and adresses.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500768 Mar 7, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Just unbelievable.
This to me shows how sick and OBCESSED she was.
She would break into his email -- multiple times --[and] when he began dating another girl, she snuck into the house and watched them sleeping -- they had fallen asleep on an oversized bean bag watching a movie," Hughes said.
< what grown adult does that?
Jodie Arias comes to mind for some reason.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#500769 Mar 7, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this the new website dayz the proxy queen has been working on?
I doubt that Dayz has the funds to pay for a website, it is funny that the site Claims to be fighting the haters since 2008 LOL. I found that to be amusing. The site has been around for some time now, so, it can't be dayz, hey, maybe it's Rambler/RIP.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#500770 Mar 7, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I was going to click on that site,but I got a red warning saying WHOA do you really want to go there.I opted not to.
I didn't get any warnings,but,I didn't hang around there long.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500771 Mar 7, 2013
I honestly believe this jury is going to convict her and by what question's they seem to be asking,It sounds like they may be leaning toward premeditation.
So I am going to start a poll about the verdict
Myself I am going with no 1

1- if its Murder 1 with premeditation
2- if its just Murder 1
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500772 Mar 7, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It's exactly what she did. The only difference is that casey got away with it. I think she and her lieyers meant to throw Lee under the bus. cindy was willing to throw Lee under the bus too with her duct tape, lawn mower and gas can statements. Instead, I think that George decided to save both of his children.
Jodi's mother stated that Jodi asked her to release the forged letters.
"ACCUSED murderer JODI ARIAs has hatched a desperate, last-ditch plan to walk free from jail – and she’s tried to drag The ENQUIRER into her twisted scheme!
Now on trial for the grisly murder of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in 2008, Arias is trying to trash Alexander’s reputa­tion and portray him as a violent, sex-crazed deviant who abused her so horrifically she was forced to kill him, sources say.
So she recruited her mother to contact The ENQUIRER and asked us to publish “incriminating letters” that Alexander al­legedly wrote during their romance. But a judge has already tossed those letters out of court.
Despite the judge’s decision, a source close to Arias, 32, told The ENQUIRER:“Jodi is certain these letters are her ticket to freedom."
Just like Cindy sending letters to Casey VIA Baez's address because the jail's cannot check mail from their lawyer's.
I wonder if those two mothers are related in some way.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500773 Mar 7, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't is sound just like something Casey Anthony would do ?]
She did do it VIA Baez's computer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,582,682
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 58 min zazz 98,481
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr Rosco 1,158
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) 16 hr ummm 47
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun Lily1 41
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages