T-REX

Chico, CA

#500365 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
one of Travis's sisters - the younger one with the dark shoulder length hair, really seems to hurt a lot - I have seen her in pain and tears many times during the direct and cross - and especially when the pictures were shown...
my heart reaches out to her - it must be awfully painful for Travis's family to sit there and not be able to react or say anything when they see and hear all that's being said about their brother by his murderess...
I believe JM is calling his nearest relative back to the stand also,I am not sure it is her or not,they are nothing like Cindy Anthony.

Soon as Cindy came out of the court house she started yelling, Interview's for 5 grand,hello here I am over here
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500366 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
Pathetic!- shehe can't even be truthful for such a simple question. Gotta be a Potter - shehe loves to spin.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500367 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a cop.
Is she the cop,she sure looks young,which one is Jodies sister.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500368 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
one of Travis's sisters - the younger one with the dark shoulder length hair, really seems to hurt a lot - I have seen her in pain and tears many times during the direct and cross - and especially when the pictures were shown...
my heart reaches out to her - it must be awfully painful for Travis's family to sit there and not be able to react or say anything when they see and hear all that's being said about their brother by his murderess...
Yeppers - so sad - a few weeks back she ran out of the Courtroom sobbing. Killers not only slaughter their victim but by doing so they bring terrible pain to family members. Especially those who aren't busy counting the donations like those of the kid killer.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#500369 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like JM wants these questions in. Probably very good questions he himself would have liked to ask her.
What's with the defense, now in the judges chamber? LOL
I ran out for coffee, wtf is going on this time, it's too early for lunch isn't it?

how long before they come back?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500370 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like JM wants these questions in. Probably very good questions he himself would have liked to ask her.
Thats what I would like to know, maybe he rubbed the Judge the wrong way.Actually feel sorry for the poor guy,he didnt ask for this he was appointed,Cant imagine having to deal with Jodie,she is a carbon copy of Casey with the lying, but so much more intelligent than Casey ever will be.She has more self control and doesnt fly off the handle as easy as Casey did when asked a question, Casey's jail house tapes show that.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500371 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. How awful it must be.
I would have been thrown out by now
:-/

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500372 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Is it just the defense in there?
I missed it.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500373 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what I would like to know, maybe he rubbed the Judge the wrong way.Actually feel sorry for the poor guy,he didnt ask for this he was appointed,Cant imagine having to deal with Jodie,she is a carbon copy of Casey with the lying, but so much more intelligent than Casey ever will be.She has more self control and doesnt fly off the handle as easy as Casey did when asked a question, Casey's jail house tapes show that.
LOL! He will probably be among the unemployed after this.
Gonna take a lot of Food Stamps - He is a big boy.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500374 Mar 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran out for coffee, wtf is going on this time, it's too early for lunch isn't it?
The Judge asked to see defence council in her chamber's, could be Law lesson 101 again,like Baez.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500375 Mar 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweeter said the judge left the courtroom so figures it must be lunch time so will be back around 1:00/1:30 AZ time.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500376 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the cop,she sure looks young,which one is Jodies sister.
I only saw one of Jodi's sisters in the courtroom, Angela. I haven't seen her lately. Remember when JM started his cross he put up a picture of her and Angela and said and this is your "dumb sister Angela." He did that because she was bad mouthing her sister in one of her recorded messages with Travis.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500377 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> The Judge asked to see defence council in her chamber's, could be Law lesson 101 again,like Baez.
May be Quirk gave the Judge a Migraine.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#500378 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweeter said the judge left the courtroom so figures it must be lunch time so will be back around 1:00/1:30 AZ time.
thanks rex & gloomers

damnit....I was gonna wait for a turkey panini when I got my coffee but I wanted to hear the questions

back out I go...take good notes for me please if I'm not back in time!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#500379 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I only saw one of Jodi's sisters in the courtroom, Angela. I haven't seen her lately. Remember when JM started his cross he put up a picture of her and Angela and said and this is your "dumb sister Angela." He did that because she was bad mouthing her sister in one of her recorded messages with Travis.
Mary...before I go...

travis has 3 sisters, right? the one that's a cop, then Tanisha? married to Harold.....who is the youngest one, what does she do? she looked so cute & innocent the other day sitting with that bow in her hair

my heart goes out to every one of them!

brb

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500380 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for the defense to try and get her out of those juror questions today!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500381 Mar 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I believe they could go to the jury room today, actually, they could have gone last week after JM was done. On NG last night I heard Arias talking and in her sentence said, "Juan said". Are you kidding me? Is she talking about JM or someone else?
Friends she thinks?
I have never seen a trial where the jury ask questions. I can't imagine what they will be.
I heard only 3 states allows this.
Hi Uzza:D
I caught the 'Juan' too! I think that's her way of being disrespectful with her passive/aggressive style. I wish they could have put JM and JA in a room (or elevator) alone for a few minutes with a camera rolling..the mask would come off and it wouldn't be pretty. She stares 9 stabwounds in his back every time he turns around.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500382 Mar 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right. How awful it must be.
I would have been thrown out by now
:-/
I saw her tears yesterday when they showed a picture of Travis shaving...first I thought she could be his twin sister but I don't think that's true...maybe she was the one closest to him...she sure looks a lot like him - in fact their whole family resemble each other a lot...

I really hurt for them - if someone had DARED to kill someone I love the way Jodi killed Travis and then sat coldly and calmly on the stand lying the way Jodi is, I would have killed them and taken the consequences...lol

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500383 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
That Angela's a pretty little doll, isn't she? I bet JA's so jealous of her she can't see straight.
TA's sister (the cop) looks a lot like Kendra Wilkerson (Girl Next Door at Playboy mansion) if she dyed her hair blond.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500384 Mar 6, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Uzza:D
I caught the 'Juan' too! I think that's her way of being disrespectful with her passive/aggressive style. I wish they could have put JM and JA in a room (or elevator) alone for a few minutes with a camera rolling..the mask would come off and it wouldn't be pretty. She stares 9 stabwounds in his back every time he turns around.
I am so glad ou caught that too. I think you may be right. She is such a Socipath . It's so her personality to call him Juan. Like they're friends!!!
Another thing that shows what a nut she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 min PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 2,542
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,126,518
The alphabet (Jun '06) 29 min Doug77 1,107
Review: Sally Beauty Supply 44 min Beba gonzalez 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 11,953
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 1,859
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 9,103
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr Mary NY 25,891
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr WAS sanka 17,687
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]