CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500627 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
How come no juror has asked how she could be body-slammed, struggle with Travis, roll out from under him, run out from the room, through the passageway and into the closet, get the gun, run out of the closet, shoot Travis, have him lunge at her, struggle again with him and kill him and drag his dead body - all in a span of 2 minutes...?
I hope this is asked tomorrow - or Martinez asks that...
And have no marks on her the next day in utah, forensics prove Travis was stabbed first the shot. Maybe she can explain how all that blood got into the hallway ,with his throat slit like that and the stap wounds' he could never have done any thing she claims.
I saw an acident back in the late 50's where a man got dicapitaded by a piece of sheet metal, the pressure of his heart beating shot blood four feet in the air, a sick site.
Travis would have passed out long before reaching Casey.
Funny she couldnt remember where her clothes were either.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500629 Mar 6, 2013
An - I know you came on late today - Mary posted this li8nk this morning A video not made public befor - shows Jodi and her attention getter ploy -
He will be playing more tonight.

Also last nigh a married couple who were friends of Travis said how they told Jodi they didn't want her in their home anymore - Hubba told her to get out- Geesh she stormed off to where the wife was making MacNCheese - plonked down in a chair and stared at her for 10 mins.

Wonder were they unknowingly stalked by her.

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500631 Mar 6, 2013
According to her she had a rental car and accoding to her she had boody clothes on when she left the house and changed in the desert.
I wonder why there has been no testimony from the rental car about having to clean blood stain's.
I bet she went in the other bathroom,and took a shower first and changed clothes before she left that house.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500632 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully they already knew that and didn't feel the need to ask it.
I haven't heard anyone, including Martinez, bring that out pointedly...

that time factor itself negates all her sudden, self-defense BS!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500633 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a super-ninja.
The same reason she was able to drag him through the house and throw him in the shower.
Then that means Casey was a Loser Ninja, because the best she could do is bag her little daughter and throw her away in the woods
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500634 Mar 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Slam the door and climb the shelves, stab him 29 times and lift his head and slit his throat from ear to ear and through to his spine. If Mr. Martinez was Cheney mason, he would offer a million to anyone who could do all that AND drag the body back to the shower.
True - But we all know Mason is a Welcher and denies making the bet.

Jean C. said that according to one testimony Jodi had ALREADY pulled the trigger before Travis lunged at her.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500635 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a super-ninja.
The same reason she was able to drag him through the house and throw him in the shower.
ALL the body slamming, struggling, running, getting the gun, shooting, struggling again after he lunged at her, 29 stab wounds and throat slit from ear to ear and dragging body through the hallway into the bathroom and then into the shower - ALL in a matter of 2 minutes!!

pure BS and I am surprised that this important fact has not been mentioned emphatically by anyone at all!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500636 Mar 6, 2013
AHA! Jodi had already reviewed the questions this A.M with Quirk - That's why he was late ! No wonder she was so glib.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#500637 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
According to her she had a rental car and accoding to her she had boody clothes on when she left the house and changed in the desert.
I wonder why there has been no testimony from the rental car about having to clean blood stain's.
I bet she went in the other bathroom,and took a shower first and changed clothes before she left that house.
The car rental guy said the floor mats were missing and he cleaned "Kool-Aid" stains out of the car.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500638 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
The rental car company said there were only some kool-aid marks, period

she spent time cleaning up the car thoroughly when she washed the blood stains from her body...

and she had a full crate of water from Costco (which is a wholesale warehouse as we all know!) already in the car!

PRE-MEDITATED
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500639 Mar 6, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Try and look closely at the top and bottom of that finger below the knuckle tomorrow. We have such a good looks at it live stream.
PS I sympathize , after 40 yrs that ankle still swells.
Mary & I will be watching the finger of Quirk - His finger becomes double jointed at times.
Trial Watch

United States

#500640 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
The rental car company said there were only some kool-aid marks, period
she spent time cleaning up the car thoroughly when she washed the blood stains from her body...
and she had a full crate of water from Costco (which is a wholesale warehouse as we all know!) already in the car!
PRE-MEDITATED
Anyone traveling the desert keeps a case of water and extra gas on hand.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#500641 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia Young wasn't even a juror, dumbass.
As for the rest of your crap, SOWHATWHOCARES?
None of them were jurors, however the majority influenced the jury pool. It was you who suggested a tainted jury, I merely agreed. Calm down. STOPFREAKINGOUTEINSTEIN!DUMBO!

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500642 Mar 6, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The car rental guy said the floor mats were missing and he cleaned "Kool-Aid" stains out of the car.
Thanks, I didn't know that.
Floor mats missing? Wonder if they charged her for those?
Kool Aid?? Was that the Casey Kool aid?:)
Trial Watch

United States

#500643 Mar 6, 2013
2 minutes is a long time.

Set a timer for 2 minutes and count how many times you can walk a comparable area in your house before the timer goes off.

Panic induced homicide can be accomplished in far less time than 2 minutes.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500644 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Rex when the Rental Co. got the car back the floor mats were missing and there was a stain on the back seat thought to be Koolaid. Was cleaned up before she was arrested.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500645 Mar 6, 2013
After picking Arias up from the home where she was staying while in the area, Dewey noted there was “plenty of extra time before the memorial service."

He further explained,“She asked me if we could take a quick detour and go by Travis' house to see the home before we went over to the memorial service,” adding,“looking back, knowing what she's done now, it's pretty creepy that less than two weeks after the killing, she actually wanted to return to the scene of the crime.”

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/20/travis-...
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500646 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone traveling the desert keeps a case of water and extra gas on hand.
wich they then use to travel in another direction altogether and wash off the blood on their clothes and body?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500647 Mar 6, 2013
Thanks to a fan of the Raising America Facebook page for tipping us off to this video. It was uploaded in 2008 to YouTube, and it appears to show Travis Alexander doing the chicken dance.

About 27 seconds into the video, you see a blonde woman who looks like Jodi Arias cross the frame. You can see her again at the end as she films the scene with her own camera.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/06/travi...
Trial Watch

United States

#500648 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>wich they then use to travel in another direction altogether and wash off the blood on their clothes and body?
I think that is an individual preference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 54,328
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr Yeah 1,261,558
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Marley 72,413
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 97,442
Does the Civil Disobedience Involve Robbing Sto... 9 hr Culture Auditor 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr Rex Spector 18,317
beer prices Sun dan 41 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages