CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500587 Mar 6, 2013
Hey Rex,
Don't forget time change this weekend- AZ doesn't change so we will be same time for the Monday 10:0 / 10:30 trial
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#500588 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that every one of those jurors are thinking Murder 1 with premeditation,and these question's are to confirm their decision.
Cant wait to see her reaction if they come back with that verdict and wait for impact statements from relatives. Her mother is so stone faced,I think the mind control and demeanor is inherited.I havent seen her Dad there yet.Or her grandparents.
Her father was there a few times, but I too, noticed he isn't in the courtroom. The last time I noticed him, he seemed like a broken man - solemn and just as stone faced. It has to be a devastating experience for both. Who knows if, or what problems Jodi may have caused them in the past, but they couldn't have imagined anything as horrible as this. What a shame for them both.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#500589 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
YW.
It looks like Jodi's is going away for awhile but not to the chamber.
Lucky for her, she could have received Casey's sentence of "Life behind closed doors" & financial ruin.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500590 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The longer the trial, the more expense, but it is a DP trial and no matter what her lies and repetitiveness; she deserves a fair trial. But of course, there is going to be a point where it serves no further purpose to continue on with the same old info time and again. I think after all of these questions, the jury will have what they want to know, but Jodi's lawyers may be bringing in experts for BWS. Imo, she is anything but a battered woman. When she slaughtered and butchered Travis, that took a heap of anger and rage. She doesn't appear to be the type who would take any guff from someone. Also, on the stand, she is proving to be arrogant. That doesn't make her look like the docile battered woman she wants the jury to believe she is.
Love your screen name
That movie was a great show,made some time around the middle to late sixtys starring Jimmy Stewart and Richard Widmark,not sure but I think Carroll Baker was in it to.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#500591 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Jodie's theme song.
http://youtu.be/SGJMtnRMpjM
HERE's Jodi's theme song.

T-REX

Chico, CA

#500592 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Hey Rex,
Don't forget time change this weekend- AZ doesn't change so we will be same time for the Monday 10:0 / 10:30 trial
Not a problem in this house, I have all atomic clock's including my wrist watch.They all change automatically,good thing because if they didnt I would probably be thinking this is 1985 yet.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500593 Mar 6, 2013
Trial Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
YW.
It looks like Jodi's is going away for awhile but not to the chamber.
yeah - though that will be a pity - it definitely comes across that she planned to kill him when everything is put together before and after the murder...

the planning and the sheer brutality of the murder deserve the chamber...what else deserves it if this doesn't!

but I won't say never till it happens - hope is what keeps us alive and on our toes, lol....

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500594 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done glad you are o.k. now.
A body wet body covered in blood would be very easy to drag across a wet tiled bathroom floor. Once it reached the carpet she probably remembered all about the way she rolled to her left - And simply rolled Travis.
Thanks, I am thinking she was so afraid of getting caught after she planned this so well.
She would have moved a mountain!
How did you like the closet question?
Why was NOTHNG out of place when you ran in there frantically grabbing a gun.
They don't believe a word she has said. IMO they ae trying to catch her up.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500595 Mar 6, 2013
Jodi will go to the chamber - The Queens Chamber she is after all Queen Of The Media.

Did you all notice how she had her hair pulled back away from her face today - didn't need it to hide behind - Wonder will it cascade down next time Juan talks OOPS-my bad - meant yells at her and causes memory loss.

I LMAO when she said that under stress her brain is like a computer and despite hitting the keys it just remains frozen.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500596 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Her father was there a few times, but I too, noticed he isn't in the courtroom. The last time I noticed him, he seemed like a broken man - solemn and just as stone faced. It has to be a devastating experience for both. Who knows if, or what problems Jodi may have caused them in the past, but they couldn't have imagined anything as horrible as this. What a shame for them both.
Oh so true,I cant imagine it either,at least I havent heard where they cleaned up evidence and lied about things or slammed a door in a Reporter's face or copywrite Jodies name or start fraudulant foundations as yet
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500597 Mar 6, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for her, she could have received Casey's sentence of "Life behind closed doors" & financial ruin.
LOL! Too funny - wonder would somebody have bought her a big black hat and chicken wings.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500598 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I wondered about him.
Trial Watch

United States

#500599 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your so mentally ill.
::They swore an oath to service as jurors.::
:;It is their duty to uphold those instructions and take their service seriously:;
Here dooshbag.......teach yourself something besides......nevermind.

www.abajournal.com/news/article/new_model_jur...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500600 Mar 6, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE's Jodi's theme song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sbUuctm1WYAXX
Thats funny
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500601 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Jodi will go to the chamber - The Queens Chamber she is after all Queen Of The Media.
Did you all notice how she had her hair pulled back away from her face today - didn't need it to hide behind - Wonder will it cascade down next time Juan talks OOPS-my bad - meant yells at her and causes memory loss.
I LMAO when she said that under stress her brain is like a computer and despite hitting the keys it just remains frozen.
today Jodi is all straight-forward and full of chatty information - just like she was with the detective and on Inside Edition and 48 Hours...and all places where she lied her head off!

to me her behavior is very telling - that she is lying her head off again and thinking she will get away with it...
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#500602 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Jodie's theme song.
http://youtu.be/SGJMtnRMpjM
LOL!! She forgot I guess. After all she remembered that her victim did tell her on a prior occasion that it was not loaded and she just pointed it at him to make him stop trying to kill her.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500603 Mar 6, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Too funny - wonder would somebody have bought her a big black hat and chicken wings.
Well poor MOTY has all those friends sending her support money, wow they are sure cheap bastard friends,she only has 400 dollars to her name.
Trial Watch

United States

#500604 Mar 6, 2013
"On November 17, 2011, the Arkansas Supreme Court considered whether a jurors use of Twitter during a capital murder trial unfairly prejudiced defendant Erickson Dimas-Martinez.

Last year, Dimas-Martinez was sentenced to death for the 2006 murder of 17-year-old Derrick Jefferson.
The two met at a party, when Dimas-Martinez and a co-defendant offered to give Jefferson and his two friends a ride. All five partygoers left that evening in the defendants car. Moments later, Dimas-Martinez robbed Jefferson of $30 and shot him in the head. Jeffersons friends witnessed the crime from the back seat of the car.

On appeal, defense counsel Janice Vaughn argued that the conviction and death sentence should be overturned due to juror misconduct.
Vaughn argued that the trial judge should have dismissed juror Randy Franco because Franco repeatedly tweeted about the case in violation of the courts admonition not to discuss the case with anyone or post trial-related messages on the internet."

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500605 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well poor MOTY has all those friends sending her support money, wow they are sure cheap bastard friends,she only has 400 dollars to her name.
LOL God, I loved that post!
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#500606 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your screen name
That movie was a great show,made some time around the middle to late sixtys starring Jimmy Stewart and Richard Widmark,not sure but I think Carroll Baker was in it to.
I saw some of the movie on TCM one afternoon. Didn't get to see it in its entirety because I had some errands to run that day. The content moved me. Historically, American Indians got a bad rap. Also, my grandfather was part Navajo Indian and I've learned a few years a go that his mother and grandparents were from Arizona. Haven't given Arizona much thought until this trial. Would love to visit there someday and see the reservations. Beautiful, but hot and dry climate. My cousin lived there for a few years and told me about the spiders and scorpions, ugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,251,187
News When spouse doesn't want sex, what are the poss... (Jun '08) 19 min _Curious_Guy_ 983
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Earthling-1 53,949
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 97,399
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Cajun Queen 72,209
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,597
ADOPTEEs' One Fell Swoop Campaign - SIGN the Pe... 2 hr joanNYadoptees 1
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages