CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#500267 Mar 5, 2013
It's occurred to me that we've passed the one day after the 341 meeting and all is quiet on the M&M front........

GN
KC4Congress

United States

#500268 Mar 5, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds just like Cindy talking. "Leeches, maggots and parasites." Some woman who was speaking to Cindy while searchers were still looking for Caylee, said that she shouldn't be using those descriptions, since maggots were found in the trunk of Casey's car.
Maggots were not found in the trunk.
They were found on discarded food packages inside the trash bag.

It's not unusual to find maggots in 2 week old garbage.
KC4Congress

United States

#500269 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he will :(
He will.

He said he needs to know that he can have confidence in the work OCSO does if he is going to use their work in court.

Unlike Lamar, who doesn't care.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#500270 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggots were not found in the trunk.
They were found on discarded food packages inside the trash bag.
It's not unusual to find maggots in 2 week old garbage.
..and typically found where a dead body is decomposing; particularly when remnants/parts of the kind of flies that only feed on a corpse are found in the same trunk. Of course, most of it was vacuumed up, but there were one or two left. Funny thing about many crime scenes; no matter how much is cleaned up, there is always at least something left behind or overlooked, no matter how miniscule. It takes good detective work to know what to look for. It also takes an observant attentive and intelligent jury to understand all the facts presented to them. Unfortunately, and also lucky for Casey, some person/persons took great care into removing any fingerprints and other evidence that may have been able to prove beyond any reasonable doubt, who the murderer is. Circumstantial evidence and motive although compelling and important, were not important enough to this jury to convict Casey with 1st degree murder and a DP looming over her. She had the motive and opportunity. And who in the world never reports their daughter missing, but slinks back home and almost gives mommy a stroke with "Caylee is missing". Cindy already knew when she made that 911 call; that Caylee was gone forever. She knew the real Casey and how Casey felt about Caylee taking up space and cramping her style. Cindy did everything for that little girl. It must have been a cruel and devastating blow to know that she'd never see little Caylee alive again. My heart goes out to her for that, no matter what she did to protect Casey.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#500271 Mar 5, 2013
Goodnight to all you crime sleuths and Casey lovers. Sleep tight and God bless.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#500272 Mar 5, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
Goodnight to all you crime sleuths and Casey lovers. Sleep tight and God bless.
All the Casey lovers is "ONE PERSON" from Ohio, a real ashhole.

ngrace is from Ohio, so is Diane Axhole. The Rambler hat has been banned, but they are all one and the same douchebottle talking to itself.

All the Ohio person really wants is to be "Me" J G
KC4Congress

United States

#500273 Mar 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks, but as this is a high profile case, and they used a special room for it, it doesn't seem too long a stretch to assume they tweaked the rules a bit.
Tell me THIS pix is the same Casey Anthony that exited the courthouse! I finally found it on WFTV Face Book page:
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/local/photos...
There is one way in and one way out of the Tampa courthouse. Casey went through the front door, just like everyone else.
KC4Congress

United States

#500274 Mar 6, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
..and typically found where a dead body is decomposing; particularly when remnants/parts of the kind of flies that only feed on a corpse are found in the same trunk. Of course, most of it was vacuumed up, but there were one or two left.
^^
FANTASY FORENSICS ALERT!!

The jury wasn't buying it.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#500275 Mar 6, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one way in and one way out of the Tampa courthouse. Casey went through the front door, just like everyone else.
You looked like a real lonely twit talking to yourself, but hey, you have been doing that for years. It's very easy to now see "you' have a sick obsession with playing multiple roles on Topix forums"All day" and "All night". You are truly a pathetic individual like Casey Anthony.

JG
La La Land

Bethlehem, PA

#500276 Mar 6, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
^^
FANTASY FORENSICS ALERT!!
The jury wasn't buying it.
THAT was a jury?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#500277 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get a kudos too!!!
This woman is CONSTANTLY posting people's personal information. WHY can't you block her IP address and END THIS. It is illegal to post somone else's information!
Hello,
This person uses a cell phone and the IP changes frequently. In addition, the IP is shared with other posters.
admin@topix
##########
,,l,,
IDIOT!
Huh? Sorry STM, but I truly don't understand what you're talking about. What woman?

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500278 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I warned you the other day you were REPORTED=/
Is this more of your hat shyt? If so, don't bug me with it.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500279 Mar 6, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't mind it if the Grunds were doing it.
Hypocrite
Grund DID do it in his myspace page. Posted peoples names, locations and occupations.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500280 Mar 6, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that another threat=/
R E P O R T E D !
OMG! You are insane!

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#500281 Mar 6, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Grund DID do it in his myspace page. Posted peoples names, locations and occupations.
We have yours!

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500282 Mar 6, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> LIKE
Liking you LIKE! LOL

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500283 Mar 6, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey IS NOT a celebrity.
I'm afraid she is, TM...People who clamor for her every word and pic have made her one. Say thanks to Belch, and Graceless now.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500284 Mar 6, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
We have yours!
No, you think you do but you really don't. I wouldn't care if you did. You aren't anything but a child.
missingpantyHO

Fitzgerald, GA

#500285 Mar 6, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link?

About time for Casey birthday extravaganza invites to go out.

I hear Dayz is hosting it together with the new Spring Ceiling Tile Line show to get a tax write off.
missingpantyHO

Fitzgerald, GA

#500286 Mar 6, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK IT
LINK IT
LINK IT

Look it up in DiZanax's binder.

HURRY
SCURRY

Is it on Dayz new website or did it crash already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,262,711
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 56 min zazz 97,449
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 1 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,331
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr A duck 18,329
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Marley 72,428
News Etihad Airways President and CEO Addresses the ... 15 hr flightdeck 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages