CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

NOYB

#500310 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I heard it when it was dicussed on HLN,yes both defence and prosecution can cross examine her on any answer she gives the jury.
This is all new territory for the majority of us,I think it will be interesting.
Thanks. As you can see, I did find the process. I see where it say's MAY let them re direct and re cross.
I certainly hope so. That would be fair. Didn't like that MAY word.:)
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#500311 Mar 6, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>

he THOUGHT (wrongly) that Cindy Anthony was affiliated with it --
which she most certainly was!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#500312 Mar 6, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I heard it when it was dicussed on HLN,yes both defence and prosecution can cross examine her on any answer she gives the jury.
This is all new territory for the majority of us,I think it will be interesting.
what time does her trial start today please?
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#500313 Mar 6, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think 10:30 or 10:45,I have it live stream on right now,the AZ thing is showing ,havent heard any Good mornings as yet no sound,so it could start at any time, I watch it live stream on the wpftn or something like that, it's in HD so very easy to watch.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#500314 Mar 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
What To Expect When Visiting a Courthouse
The moment you enter the building that houses a Federal court, you become aware of the security measures in place. Near the building entrance, or in Federal Buildings with multiple tenants near the entrance to the courtrooms, you will pass through a screening station. This station is staffed by Court Security Officers (CSOs). You can expect the CSOs to check the contents of your purse or briefcase by passing them through an X-ray machine. You can also expect to be required to walk through some form of metal detection equipment. Should you have prohibited items on your person or in the items you brought with you, they will be identified in this screening process.
Obviously, weapons are prohibited in any Federal court facility. This includes firearms of any type as well as knives. In addition, photography and video or audio recording of court proceedings is not permitted, so don’t bring your camera or tape recorder into court. Other items that would be disruptive to court proceedings are also banned. This may include pagers and cell phones. If you have any of these items with you upon entering a court facility, you may be refused admittance until you are able to remove these items from your possession. Generally, the facility will not have storage space available, so you may be required to leave the court in order to store prohibited items at an off site location. After you have cleared the screening station, you will be permitted to proceed to the courtroom to view the trial or hearing.
http://www.usmarshals.gov/judicial/visit_cour...
"In addition, photography and video or audio recording of court proceedings is not permitted, so don’t bring your camera or tape recorder into court."
I was thinking the same thing, so how did that audio get released?
an insect drone!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500315 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jod...

very soon!
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500316 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
which she most certainly was!
No, she most certainly wasn't, pedoghoul felon.

Level 8

New York

#500317 Mar 6, 2013

New exclusive Jodi and Travis video

-----

Remember poor Jodi telling the jury that TA never showed her any affection in public?
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#500318 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
thank you rex & mary!

the jury has 100 questions in the basket for jodi...should be interesting
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500319 Mar 6, 2013
If Juan would have stfu and let Jodi answer his questions, there wouldn't be so many questions posed -- creating this taxpayer funded delay.

JM -- "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU LIKE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES."

JA -- Yes. I like peanut butter and grape je..........

JM -- "MAAM, DID I ASK YOU IF YOU LIKED GRAPE JELLY WITH YOUR PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH?

NO!

I ASKED IF YOU LIKED PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES!

ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

Juror 16 posed the following question:

"Does the defendant like grape jelly?"
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500320 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xspmgu3O1i0XX
-----
Remember poor Jodi telling the jury that TA never showed her any affection in public?
Once it occured to him that he was doing it -- he promptly pushes her off his lap and she sits up in her sleep.

Some affection.

LMAO!
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500321 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
1:30 pm AZ time.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#500322 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
This is an interesting site to watch Jodi Arias' trial - in the right hand corner they keep giving updates on what is happening in the courtroom, which we are unable to see - right now they say that Nurmi is done and Juan Martinez is now reviewing the third set of questions and should be over in 15-20 mins

http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-l...

Level 8

New York

#500323 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
thank you rex & mary!
the jury has 100 questions in the basket for jodi...should be interesting
YW!:)

I'm looking forward to this part and the questions JM will pose to her regarding those questions.
gloomy days

United States

#500324 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Xspmgu3O1i0XX
-----
You beat me to it Mar, I got that in my E-Mail this a.m. Guess Dr. Drew will show more of it tonight.

Goodness gracious she is such an attention seeker - Sooooo much like the kid killer.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500325 Mar 6, 2013
Yes, they just said JM gets to ask follow up questions.( so does Huey )
Then , the State gets to rebuttal. This should also be good.
gloomy days

United States

#500326 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting site to watch Jodi Arias' trial - in the right hand corner they keep giving updates on what is happening in the courtroom, which we are unable to see - right now they say that Nurmi is done and Juan Martinez is now reviewing the third set of questions and should be over in 15-20 mins
That's the one I watch - love the Tweets.

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500327 Mar 6, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
YW!:)
I'm looking forward to this part and the questions JM will pose to her regarding those questions.
Thanks Mary for the video. I think I a feeling like Chritmas is almost here again, excited. Haha
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#500328 Mar 6, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
1:30 pm AZ time.
since you lied about the beast cindy anthony being involved in the yuku site

(she most certainly WAS VERY involved!)........

stick your trial time up your ass and rotate, you probably lied about that, too

“EVIL TWINS”

Level 5

NOYB

#500329 Mar 6, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,419,567
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Too Funny 61,058
Advice Please 2 hr Jamie 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Ironman3 98,171
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Milee 73,691
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 18 hr This is Sweet 22,976
News Belmont: The Bronx 's true Little Italy - (Aug '07) 18 hr I dont know 104

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages