UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499927 Mar 4, 2013
Saw this on TMZ comments to Casey's UNhiding.
Good idea!

Foghorn Longhorn:  10 hours ago

Best reality show idea ever---Lock Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, and Joran Van der Sloot up together and let them kill each other!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#499928 Mar 4, 2013
CaseyAnthony4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Hackers aren't mods, dummy.
I wasn't talking about hackers, and don't call me dummy. I was talking about the mods, they are on to you and your silly cell phone and your many hats, lol. Tread softly Eugene :-)
CaseyAnthony4Con gress

United States

#499929 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said she opened a huge can of worm's and if Baez claimed that $500,000 as a loss he will be in deep do do also.
Baez is in big trouble, if you ask me.
CaseyAnthony4Con gress

United States

#499930 Mar 4, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about hackers, and don't call me dummy. I was talking about the mods, they are on to you and your silly cell phone and your many hats, lol. Tread softly Eugene :-)
Okay, dummy.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499931 Mar 4, 2013
JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace lives in Ohio, don't waste your type.
OH Ye Gods ! Aghast am I- Is she actually the LM of Daizey?

Do they cuddle up together in a bunk in a basement ?

Is this why Daizey loves to talk about pedophiles?

Is Daizey seeking help - Or simply looking for another Peddy roommate?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499932 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Did somebody rattle the chain attached to your home restricted GPS ankle bracelet indicating they wanted to ask you something EH ?
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499933 Mar 4, 2013
If a notice of federal tax lien has been filed by the IRS, the tax debt covered by the lien becomes attached to any assets you own at the time it is filed. What is worse is that it attaches to anything new you get so long as the lien is in effect. This applies as long as you owe the tax. Until the collection time limit expires or the tax debt is cleared the lien remain in place.

Well casey better get a job,this one stays on the record for sure untill its paid.
Casey will have to pay the Piper
CaseyAnthony4Con gress

United States

#499934 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Did somebody rattle the chain attached to your home restricted GPS ankle bracelet indicating they wanted to ask you something EH ?
That ankle bracelet came off in December, Bimbo.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499935 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, dummy.
PSST! Momma gonna get mad at your for thinking she allows you special privileges Bumbo ! Are you hoping this thread gets yanked thus allowing Mammy to spend more time with you EH ??

Mar 21, 2010

A new thread dedicated to adult discussion of the facts and evidence in the case.

No name calling or personal attacks, please. Those wishing to play games may keep the title of the thread they so love to destroy and continue on in the same manner that caused that thread,(all 7 versions of it), to be abandoned.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499936 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe he could be,this Bk Casey filed is going to ask question's about a lot of thing's.Baez never showed for the hearing as requested by the court,so they may not let that debt be discharged at all.Casey had no proof other than her word the debt even exist.And if she fraudulantly included anything, She is in big trouble.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499937 Mar 4, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about hackers, and don't call me dummy. I was talking about the mods, they are on to you and your silly cell phone and your many hats, lol. Tread softly Eugene :-)
Eugene or Eugenia ? There are times I detect after shave and yet other times the perfume chosen by women.

OMG! OMG! Is Daizey what I have long thought shehe is???
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499938 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Not according to the FBI in Quantico Virginia.
FBI isn't in Quantico Virginia, they have thier head office right downtown in Washington, DC Pretty close to the Smithonian.
Quantico is the training area for the navy seals and special operations groups,and Cia operatives.However they do FBI training there also.
Been there
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499939 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
That ankle bracelet came off in December, Bimbo.
No sweat, I bet the Charlatans in your family are celebrating in the hopes that you will finally get a job that pays more than a penny a post EH? EH?

Free of the bracelet finally - Will you be able to travel to FL and celebrate St.Pats day 3/17 then hopefully be invited back to the palatial estate wherein your idol dwells on 3/19 to join in the B/Day Celebrations.

PSST ! Make the most of it- She is as gaunt and consumptive looking as a character from "The House Of The Dead"

Yukkers I bet she smells of decaying flesh up close. EH ???
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499940 Mar 4, 2013
Lets hope Baez is on the ball::

If you have been listed as a creditor in a bankruptcy case, you are advised to carefully read all information provided on court notices. If and when assets are found, you will receive a proof of claim form. If you have not received a proof of claim form, you may obtain one from any Clerk's Office or via the Internet.You may also send a letter requesting a proof of claim form, along with a self addressed stamp envelope, to the Clerk's Office . Please complete and file the original and one copy of the proof of claim with the Clerk's Office. Please enclose an extra copy of the proof of claim, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope'

Wonder if he claims Casey Butt as an asset or a scourge
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499941 Mar 4, 2013
What is a Proof of Claim?

A claim is any right to payment held by a person or entity against a person or entity that filed bankruptcy. The written statement filed in a bankruptcy case setting forth a creditor's claim is called a proof of claim. The proof of claim should include a copy of the documentation giving rise to the claim, as well as evidence of secured status if the claim is secured. In certain cases, the notice of meeting of creditors sent to all creditors listed includes a proof of claim form

Since she claimed Baez,Mason,Simm,s,Finnell,Lyon s,Baden and the other lawyer's as her debtor's,I wonder did they all fie Proof of Claims with the bankruptsy court.
Hope so because if they havent Casey has no proof of those debt's and can be charged with fraud.those have to be seperate claims not a general claim for all.And those claims have to have Casey's signature on them showing she agreed to pay them.

This still may good good.Maybe her luck is running out,sure hope so.
CaseyAnthony4Con gress

United States

#499942 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Eugene or Eugenia ? There are times I detect after shave
Because when you run out of vodka, you'll drink anything.
CaseyAnthony4Con gress

United States

#499943 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> FBI isn't in Quantico Virginia, they have thier head office right downtown in Washington, DC Pretty close to the Smithonian.
Quantico is the training area for the navy seals and special operations groups,and Cia operatives.However they do FBI training there also.
Been there
Their forensic science laboratory is also in Quantico, which is where the FBI lab personnel came from -- to testify on behalf of Casey Anthony.

Did you see it repeatedly mentioned today that armed Homeland Security Agents were standing guard as Casey left the Federal Building?

Can you name 5 people that has been done for?
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499944 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
If a notice of federal tax lien has been filed by the IRS, the tax debt covered by the lien becomes attached to any assets you own at the time it is filed. What is worse is that it attaches to anything new you get so long as the lien is in effect. This applies as long as you owe the tax. Until the collection time limit expires or the tax debt is cleared the lien remain in place.
Well casey better get a job,this one stays on the record for sure untill its paid.
Casey will have to pay the Piper
Yeppers Rex !
The IRS is ruthless and since the kid killer is being supported by friends and - Baez is funding her hide-out they will be quick to grab up that money whereby they can turn it over to the the less fortunate.

Too bad so sad she admitted to getting a new nose/ear piercing & new electronics HUH?
Even if she has not yet slaughtered her dog she would NOT be able to claim him as a dependent.

Such is Bella Vita. Just wondering - does she have Med benefits whereby she can get that Tat removed- Or will Baez pay for it out of the pockets of his cheap ill fitting suit ?
CaseyAnthony4Con gress

United States

#499945 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be able to travel to FL and celebrate St.Pats day 3/17 then hopefully be invited back to the palatial estate wherein your idol dwells on 3/19 to join in the B/Day Celebrations.
I was thinking about it.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499946 Mar 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to sound like Rambler, but, I'm not sure the girl who arrived in the black Lincoln Navigator, was the same girl that walked out of the courtroom and entered the black Mercedes.
Florida girls don't wear pantyhose.
Don't worry, you sound worse than Rambler.

I'm sure Linda Drane Burdick and many other professional women in FL would love to know they can stop wearing pantyhose thanks to your ridiculous assessment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Patrick 1,110,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,444
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr The Poet 2,508
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 8 hr Sacre bleu 293
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 9 hr marce-encore 97
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info