CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#500201 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

Kathi B. provoked it.....and this is not the first time. Like I said, she was lucky he had Casey in a headlock.
Ya think that Casey wanted to kill again ?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#500202 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney Mason is a man who believes in his client. To have one loud mouthed, aggressive, reporter hollering at her repeatedly, "Casey, do you think you got away with murder?", was disgusting.
I think if I was Casey, I would've been hard pressed not to deck her myself.
Kathi B. provoked it.....and this is not the first time. Like I said, she was lucky he had Casey in a headlock.
And what Mason said was just as disgusting and extremely unprofessional, just like when he flipped the bird to the press.

Why you think his behavior should be condoned is beyond me. Belich is a reporter, & if you think she's the only one who shouts questions like that to someone they're covering, you are mistaken.

Why is that two wrongs always make a right if it's someone you support?

The same with your opinion of Casey peeing in public, that it was 'no big deal'. In California, if you urinate in public like she did, you can be placed on the sex offender list if you're caught.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500203 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in Florida, we have this thing called Stand Your Ground.....as she was in his face, yep, I think she put herself deliberately in the position she "hoped" would happen!
PS> she's not a woman....she's a barracuda.
Mason is a filthy mouth pig! What about the comments from the other media reporters that you should deem nasty? This entrance wasn't necessary, they wanted to be seen in public so she could make the news. Very little about it on CNN.

She was so disheveled, breathing heavy and frantically looking around with big black dark circles under her eyes.

Bella Vita isn't looking too good.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Free Porkchoppa Committee

#500204 Mar 5, 2013
**You're IN THE "DOGHOUSE" now!!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500205 Mar 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And what Mason said was just as disgusting and extremely unprofessional, just like when he flipped the bird to the press.
Why you think his behavior should be condoned is beyond me. Belich is a reporter, & if you think she's the only one who shouts questions like that to someone they're covering, you are mistaken.
Why is that two wrongs always make a right if it's someone you support?
The same with your opinion of Casey peeing in public, that it was 'no big deal'. In California, if you urinate in public like she did, you can be placed on the sex offender list if you're caught.
Lewd and Lascivious.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500206 Mar 5, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
^5 to KathyBelich, that was a Great Question!
Hey Casey, do you think you got away with murder? That was the perfect question.
Kathy would have kicked Masons ass no problem.
Another good question thrown at her was "Why didn't you tell the police Caylee drowned in the family pool, instead you sat in jail for three years?"

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Free Porkchoppa Committee

#500207 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dumbass.
It's a link to a true crime story of tabloid proportion.
Your favorite pastime.
REPORTED!! Quit HARASSING ME!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#500208 Mar 5, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Lewd and Lascivious.
Yeppers.

Casey doing that in public displayed the grossest ill manners I've ever seen. I did my share of partying, & I've been around plenty of people who were plastered out of their skulls. But I never once saw anyone, female or male, pee in public.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500209 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good question thrown at her was "Why didn't you tell the police Caylee drowned in the family pool, instead you sat in jail for three years?"
Cause if it doesn't make sense..IT'S A LIE,
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500211 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!! Quit HARASSING ME!
Good job. You have to.ask them to stop, If they don't. It's on them.
Make sure you ask them to stop everytime.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#500213 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in Florida, we have this thing called Stand Your Ground.....as she was in his face, yep, I think she put herself deliberately in the position she "hoped" would happen!
PS> she's not a woman....she's a barracuda.
She wanted Mason to take a swing at her, we all did! This would show what a pu__ y Mason really is. Belich intimidates the shyt out of Mason, he would have lost that battle if he did attack her. He's an old fool like you days.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#500214 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone also asked her about fool proof suffocation too...lol
Oh Geez, lol.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#500215 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.....numerous times.....like a broken record.
Priceless!
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500218 Mar 5, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Good job. You have to.ask them to stop, If they don't. It's on them.
Make sure you ask them to stop everytime.
You aren't a Topix hall monitor either. Chris Tolles hates whiners.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500219 Mar 5, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> www.firstcoastnews.com/.../Casey-Anthony-I-do... ... I dont know if you will be able to you can get a 11x14 made from it as its a video Yes it would look good on your bedroom wall.
I don't want a print for my bedroom wall. I wanted to compare the before and after pix.

As this was a full frontal shot, and a good shot, I wonder where it has disappeared to.

She had just exited the vehicle and was facing the rear of the SUV instead of facing forward as is the norm. Yesterday, it caught my attention that that was unusual....today, I'd just like to see it again.

So does anyone know where it can be found, or, why it can't be found?

TIA
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500220 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your in the "DOGHOUSE" now=/
STOP HARASSING ME!!!!

Your unsolicited threats and bullying intimidation tactics have been REPORTED.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500221 Mar 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent a complaint about Masons mouth to the FLA BAR
I hope the news station Kathi works for also files complaints.
It quite evident what Mason's reasons are for being with Casey and its not legal representation.
Great idea! Kudos to you.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#500222 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I warned you the other day you were REPORTED=/
You didn't warn me anything.

Drama
Queen
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#500224 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Trex, He isn't a public figure.
deb walker is tho!
Reported.

You still can not stalk, intimidate or harass her.

I'm sure we could find your name on a court doc somewhere too. Does that make you a public figure?

PS gfy
;-)

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500226 Mar 5, 2013
Remembers when Mr. Mason told Kathi Belch she was the stupidest reporter on the face of the earth.

When Mr. Mason took on the case he said would be fun he's a very wise man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 60,028
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,076
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,394,707
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 4 hr WasteWater 897
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 6 hr OK Barry 1,253
Casey Anthony is still a MILF 7 hr one love 6
Anyone looking for a Pediatrician for your chil... 7 hr heartless mofo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages