CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500160 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I.E....... Topix would need to block everyone uses AT&T wireless - which could cut Topix traffic in half - which would kill their ad sales - which would hit them in the wallet.
Did they also tell you to learn to live with it and just ignore what offends you?
Topix CEO Chris Tolles has the following motto:
In 20 years there will be 7 billion people on the internet and every last one of them will be annoying to someone.
In other words, grow up, suck it up, ignore the people who offend you, and move on.
You're not the internet hall monitor.
I'm not offended by the fact that topix KNOWS your isp.....ARE YOU?

BAWhahahahahahahaha, LMFAO, dumbHEAD!!
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500161 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not offended by the fact that topix KNOWS your isp.....ARE YOU?
Not at all.

Why should it offend me?
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500163 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
R E P O R T E D!!!
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, dayz!
Who cares?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#500164 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Not me, that's for sure, bawhahahaha....

YOU SHOULD;-)
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500165 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, that's for sure, bawhahahaha....
YOU SHOULD;-)
This is what you should be caring about.
cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/artic...
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500169 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! You posted the winning pic!
Your right. Fast forward 25 yrs, Hello Casey!
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500171 Mar 5, 2013
congressINkcs chasm wrote:
<quoted text>
LANA??
Todd-Eugene-Melissa
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500172 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't have to put my waders on when I come here to read.
You think It's OK to continually post private personal information about your fellow posters?
You get mad as hell whenever someone calls you out!
I do know that's illegal to do.
Now that Topix knows the ISP's and the mobile number. Whomever sees their personal info needs to press charges. No kidding.
Topix is also Liable if you read the new cyber laws.
They will act fast, you can bet. They don't want it Back on them.
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500173 Mar 5, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I do know that's illegal to do.
Prove it.
Prove that it is "illegal" to post public information.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500174 Mar 5, 2013
<<<<<<------ ---not the Jackazz Whisperer.
Want more? Research it yourself!

Internet harassment laws make it a criminal act to use the Internet to threaten, torment, stalk, intimidate or otherwise distress a person. Legislation and enforcement varies from one jurisdiction to another, but Internet harassment laws are put in place to protect potential victims from the trauma of cyberstalking, cyberbullying and other forms of internet harassment. In some regions, provisions have been made within broader harassment laws specifically relating to the Internet and other forms of communication.

Legal definitions of Internet harassment vary slightly from one region to another, but most jurisdictions agree on the basic principles. Internet harassment is an attempt to use email or another form of electronic communication to torment, threaten, stalk or perform some similar act that would cause distress to a reasonable person. When determining the difference between simple rudeness and criminal harassment, authorities are likely to consider issues such as the attackerÂ’s apparent intent, the frequency of the remarks or postings, evidence of premeditation or information gathering, whether others were encouraged to participate in these acts and whether remarks or attacks were directed specifically at the victim.

For those found guilty, the penalties for violating Internet harassment laws depend on the severity of the attacks and the jurisdiction. Harassment convictions can result in fines, community service or a prison sentence. If the victim made previous attempts to make the attacker stop, or if the attacker engaged in other illegal activities such as hacking to harass the victim, sentencing is likely to be harsher.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#500175 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you should be caring about.
cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/artic...
Was that another threat=/

R E P O R T E D !
DianeAx

United States

#500178 Mar 5, 2013
Has the trustee filed a report of no distribution yet?
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#500179 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that another threat=/
R E P O R T E D !
Just take a picture of it with your phone or camera.
For those using an iPad , just push the home button and the off button at the same time and it takes a picture of your screen.
I have saved all the pictures if anyone needs them.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500180 Mar 5, 2013
Yesterday, one of the local stations posted a pix of Casey getting out of the black Lincoln Navigator.

I can't find it today.

Does anyone know where it can be found?

TIA

Level 7

Location hidden

#500181 Mar 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Kathi sues that arrogant cheap SOB.I am sure the Fla bar has recieved complaints about his remarks. Very unprofessional action's.
But Cheney Mason is a cheap loud mouth and allways has been.
Cheney Mason is a man who believes in his client. To have one loud mouthed, aggressive, reporter hollering at her repeatedly, "Casey, do you think you got away with murder?", was disgusting.

I think if I was Casey, I would've been hard pressed not to deck her myself.

Kathi B. provoked it.....and this is not the first time. Like I said, she was lucky he had Casey in a headlock.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500182 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
GO CHENEY GO!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad he didn't 'accidentally' elbow her and cram that mic down her throat.
Lmao!
Agree.

But as usual, she had her trusty sidekick, SUSPENDERS, with her, so maybe he would've had to put the money where his mouth is, too, had there been a physical confrontation.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500183 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Yesterday, one of the local stations posted a pix of Casey getting out of the black Lincoln Navigator.
I can't find it today.
TIA
LOL

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#500185 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney Mason is a man who believes in his client. To have one loud mouthed, aggressive, reporter hollering at her repeatedly, "Casey, do you think you got away with murder?", was disgusting.
I think if I was Casey, I would've been hard pressed not to deck her myself.
Kathi B. provoked it.....and this is not the first time. Like I said, she was lucky he had Casey in a headlock.
Is that what she yelled? OMG hahahaha
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#500186 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
I can't find it today.
TIA
www.firstcoastnews.com/.../Cas ey-Anthony-I-dont-pay-rent-or- utiliti... I dont know if you will be able to you can get a 11x14 made from it as its a video Yes it would look good on your bedroom wall.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500189 Mar 5, 2013
ripAWAYhose wrote:
Rumor in Orlando is the millionaire electrician is paying for her phone.
Haven't heard that rumor, but I get your point.

But I am curious about who's paying for this, considering she has no money or no means to support herself...a phone seems like something not high up on the list of priorities.

Charles Greene wouldn't allow her to answer the question due to "safety and security" issues.

HUH?

Whose safety and security would be compromised??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,480,407
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 62,907
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Me Impressed 7,992
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... Wed gary 8
News Suspect in Orlando, Fla., police officer's slay... Wed Black Crime Matters 1
News DUI Defendant Drinks 12-Pack at Court - (Oct '07) Tue Dudley 47
Help capture Markeith loyd Tue Windy 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages