CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#500017 Mar 5, 2013

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#500018 Mar 5, 2013
Trex you're too funny. What did the Walmart lady say? If it was here you probably would have got a punch in the nose. Never mess with Walmart people especially when they're sporting tattoo's!

When my oldest son was in college he got a tattoo on his arm. To this day I've never seen the tattoo nor does he know I'm aware of it. We went to the ocean a few years ago and he came down to the beach fully dressed with a long sleeved shirt on a 90 degree day. I should have known something was up then. Last summer when he moved in with me for a couple weeks before going to Colorado when he wasn't wearing a suit to work he was in long sleeves. I could see he was sweating and I was finally starting to wonder if something was wrong. I asked him and he said no, he just liked long sleeves better. Finally I mentioned it to my daughter and she told me about the tattoo. He still doesn't know I know. I'm just going to let him sweat in out another couple of years before I let him know he doesn't have to hide it any longer, BUT IF HE EVER GETS ANOTHER I'LL BE GOING BALLISTC.
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the Tat's,I saw a woman at Wal-Mart fairly heavy maybe in her forty's,I dont think there was a lank spot on her body,she was all tatto's and nose pierced,eyebrow's pierced,ear's looked like a display counter, Sorry it was gross and I made no qualm's about telling her so either.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500019 Mar 5, 2013
LizW wrote:
Trex you're too funny. What did the Walmart lady say? If it was here you probably would have got a punch in the nose. Never mess with Walmart people especially when they're sporting tattoo's!
When my oldest son was in college he got a tattoo on his arm. To this day I've never seen the tattoo nor does he know I'm aware of it. We went to the ocean a few years ago and he came down to the beach fully dressed with a long sleeved shirt on a 90 degree day. I should have known something was up then. Last summer when he moved in with me for a couple weeks before going to Colorado when he wasn't wearing a suit to work he was in long sleeves. I could see he was sweating and I was finally starting to wonder if something was wrong. I asked him and he said no, he just liked long sleeves better. Finally I mentioned it to my daughter and she told me about the tattoo. He still doesn't know I know. I'm just going to let him sweat in out another couple of years before I let him know he doesn't have to hide it any longer, BUT IF HE EVER GETS ANOTHER I'LL BE GOING BALLISTC.
<quoted text>
Actually she never said anything,she didnt need to,that I caant believe you told me that look was enough.
However the man and wife behind me said well done.
One other time while waiting at a store in line a Mexican woman was paying for her groceries with food stamp's while texting on a $800 dollar Ipad and her husband shelled out $140 cash for Dvd's and a couple Cd's. I said welfare must be nice and the checkout girl didnt like that one bit and told me so, And I told her since your Mexican I understand your complaint,but think about it,your taxes from you paycheck and mind is what they are spending,they dont work.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#500020 Mar 5, 2013
CaseyAnthony4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she will be good at whatever it is she decides to do -- and look very beautiful doing it.
Without the psycho all-night gym towel boy -- and his psycho kintard holding her back -- she will be awesome.
""all-night gym towel boy ""

That would be the same one she said she loves right.
Your sooooo jealous of Jesse,I imagine because he is way to much man for you.But you go ahead and admire a baby killer.
enuffelonsNcongr ess

Ford City, PA

#500021 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Nothing a little nip-n-tuck won't fix.
Like when she nipped the life out of Caylee and tucked her down the street in a garbage bag?
fixed her poor child all by herself.
enuffelonsNcongr ess

Ford City, PA

#500023 Mar 5, 2013
di it ever come out why she removed her tights before leaving the courthouse?
Busted her spanx?
Vomit stained from drunken Foghorn?
Dayz jizzed on her at the water fountain?
enuffelonsNcongr ess

Ford City, PA

#500024 Mar 5, 2013
-Web wrote:
Wow!
Casey Anthony left the federal courthouse in Tampa, with a U.S. federal marshal after a bankruptcy hearing?
He had to frisk her for missing paperclips.
ripawaytights

Ford City, PA

#500028 Mar 5, 2013
Did Casey's sagging teats have anything to do with her missing hose?

Or was it too many burritos shared at the retirement home?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#500030 Mar 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the Tat's,I saw a woman at Wal-Mart fairly heavy maybe in her forty's,I dont think there was a lank spot on her body,she was all tatto's and nose pierced,eyebrow's pierced,ear's looked like a display counter, Sorry it was gross and I made no qualm's about telling her so either.
I'm with you! I saw a woman that lived across the road wearing shorts one day and thought, "why is she wearing one legged leggings?" and realized one of her legs was completely tatooed. It was gross and this was 15 years ago and she was about 42 then. I can only imagine how 'charming' she looks now. Tatoos used to be for carnies and sailors,.. now they represent 'generation wtf'.
I would encourage CA to get more tatoos. LOTS more. In fact, I'd like to see her get a big ol' face tatoo, ala Tyson. LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#500033 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Kathi Bellich tore them with her canine claws?
Kathi Bella had it comming!!! Hi! Hi!

Level 6

Location hidden

#500034 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
According to the FBI personnel in Quantico, Va.-- Casey wasn't involved.
Florida should draw~up a "Caylee Zanny Nanny Law"...

Level 6

Location hidden

#500035 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Casey looked a lot better than Diana Tennis.
Tennis is cute (for her old age), but Casey is GORGEOUS.
I think Tennis must have been talking about the 300 lb Casey-haters who are posting on that blog.
"Hats Mulligan" is damn funny, tho.
Kool, I Love them Hats !
Not everyone can wear hats...Was Casey wearing it at anytime?
or did she only held it has a 'fashion"...
Anyone knows? any pictures?

Level 6

Location hidden

#500036 Mar 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
A nip and tuck will never help her,sagging boobs like her's is probably heriditory,Cindy looks the same.A breast reduction operation may help some,but even that would only be good for a few years.
Yo T-Trex...You need to GO Back and read your hatred outbusts
you are so transparent..You might be selected for the

"Topix Golden Staple Award" on Casey's thread!
Thread at your own risk"

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#500037 Mar 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Kool, I Love them Hats !
Not everyone can wear hats...Was Casey wearing it at anytime?
or did she only held it has a 'fashion"...
Anyone knows? any pictures?
As well as no one here can wear a hat as well as you, huh dayz!
ripawaytights

Ford City, PA

#500038 Mar 5, 2013
How about a staple award on Casey's head?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#500039 Mar 5, 2013
It's funny, Hats Mulligan shares the same IP as someone in here, gee wonder who that could be, lmao!
ripawayhose

Ford City, PA

#500040 Mar 5, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
It's funny, Hats Mulligan shares the same IP as someone in here, gee wonder who that could be, lmao!
Is is a clue to the new Ceilings4Casey website?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#500042 Mar 5, 2013
You had better start behaving in Walmart.

No joke I just saw this in our local news.

13WHAM-TV
3 hours ago
Where did you find love? New research suggests Walmart is the most popular place for people to find love at first sight.

According to a study by Psychology Today, more people thought they saw their future spouse at a Walmart than anywhere else in 15 states.

Share *your love story with us.
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#500043 Mar 5, 2013
LizW wrote:
13WHAM-TV
3 hours ago
Where did you find love? New research suggests Walmart is the most popular place for people to find love at first sight.
According to a study by Psychology Today, more people thought they saw their future spouse at a Walmart than anywhere else in 15 states.
<quoted text>
Lol,Well I'm still looking are you?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#500044 Mar 5, 2013
LizW wrote:
13WHAM-TV
3 hours ago
<quoted text>
Gaaaaaaaaa!

Nooooooooo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Lunchbox Heros 1,277,226
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,552
keith or amy dunihue (Jan '11) 27 min LMV22 5
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 19,080
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 72,667
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Milee 5,830
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 22,488
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages