CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
You are Not my Boss

Carnegie, PA

#500089 Mar 5, 2013
Does she have any memory of SLASHING A DEFENSELESS SHOWERING MAN'S THROAT

I bet she laughs about it and relives the killing I bet she does for sure...
gloomy days

United States

#500090 Mar 5, 2013
-Web wrote:
ham hock definition-A ham hock is the joint between the tibia/fibula and the metatarsals of the foot, where the foot was attached to the hog's leg.
yuk
Well Thank you Muchly Farmer Jonathon !LOL!

It's the height of folly to want to be the only wise one.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
gloomy days

United States

#500095 Mar 5, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
We've heard that silly rumor so many times in here. It was nice to dispel it. She looks fantastic...very strong and in control. She's getting it together, quickly. Kudoes to Mason for telling Belch she was a stupid bytch. I gotta love that guy.
'Kudoes-????

Do Kudoes have the same qualitative value as Kudos ???
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500103 Mar 5, 2013
-Web wrote:
Casey Anthony-ABC
Even though she's been called the most hated woman in America, Anthony has a fervent group of supporters who use assumed names and brush off death threats in order to stand by her side.
"I think Casey made some mistakes and I think the picture that we see is a caricature of who she really is," a supporter who goes by Melissa told ABCNews.com .
"I don't think we see the whole Casey in what has been presented. There's a hard road ahead of her, but she has a lot of support."
Melissa thought Anthony was "vilified" in the public and found other Anthony supporters online. They began to communicate on Facebook and Skype. Eventually, the website CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com was created.
Melissa said the website frequently receives death threats, some so serious that organizers have reported them to police.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-suppor...
Is that Dayz special site and are you melissa?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#500104 Mar 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep KFC comes to mind when you talk about Casey.
When a customer gets done with the sagging breast and fat thigh's all he has left is a greasy box to throw the bone in.
And God gave Casey two sets of BIG LIPS, that way she can pee and moan at the same time.
OMG, ROFLMAO! I swear to GAWD!

Lots of good folks are here everyday keeping it real for Caylee but you, gloomy and sanka are like the main attractions on this thread! Ya'll crack me UP.
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500105 Mar 5, 2013
Melissa used to be afraid to support Anthony publicly, but said she has become more vocal about her sympathy. She said her husband and parents are aware of her "hobby" and support her. She spends several hours a day working on the Anthony website and has also been kept busy by a second website she is helping with, JodiAriasIsInnocent.com .

"My reason for helping with it is because I do think women in high-profile trials are misportrayed [sic] in the media, and it drives me crazy to see them calling someone a sociopath by the way their eyes look and diagnosing people they haven't ever met," she said. "I have a lot of passion in what I do."

BWA HAHAHAHA

pathetic loser.
La La Land

Allentown, PA

#500108 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Just checked in on the Jodi Killer Site -
LOL! Gawd Amighty 'pick & flick' is gonna wear out the Bar if he keeps causing a'Side bAR'
Gotta give Jodi credit tho - She got her GED whilst in Jail -Is Articulate with quite a good vocabulary - Unlike a certain Kid Killer who attempted to dazzle LE with her 'big' words which were totally out of context.
Also Jodi was smart enough NOT to get a dismal ACLU
Rep.
True, but Casey thought to wait 31 days and fortunate enough to have doting supportive parents that would stop at nothing to help cover for her. She's a free woman. I doubt that Jodi will be. The only thing that GED will do for Jodi, is to make her a smarter inmate but a lot of good that will do her in there. Although, she still may be able to have certain privileges in prison. Some murderers sentenced to life have married while in prison and had children, etc.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500110 Mar 5, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudoes to Mason for telling Belch she was a stupid bytch. I gotta love that guy.
Can I get a kudos too!!!

This woman is CONSTANTLY posting people's personal information. WHY can't you block her IP address and END THIS. It is illegal to post somone else's information!

Hello,

This person uses a cell phone and the IP changes frequently. In addition, the IP is shared with other posters.

[email protected]
##########

,,l,,

IDIOT!
Casey

United States

#500111 Mar 5, 2013
Why can't all of you losers talk about your own problems and leave me alone?5769

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500115 Mar 5, 2013
Finally pick and flick is done. The jury has over 100 questions for the killer!
gloomy days

United States

#500116 Mar 5, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
this notion that she doesn't remember slashing T's throat works against her, IMO. I think it says she's a bigger threat to society than if she recalled..how could we possibly allow someone to walk around slashing throats without a clue as to what they're doing? God forbid another man scramble her brains by raising his voice..oh my!
Wait
And
Watch
Quirky 'flick & pick' Nurni during closing arguments will reveal that Jodi was offered the leading role in a production of
'Sweeney Todd The Barber Of Fleet St.'
And Travis was simply helping her rehearse.

Unfortunately the knife slipped 27 times and she almost decapitated him - And a gun accidentally went off.

Watch closing arguments by 'Pick & Flick'- I predict she will be acquitted without the introduction of a Bald Pet Mouse. LOL !

'Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury I have proven to you throughout this Trial that this was an accidental mishap and my client is innocent of all charges"

PSST Lunch on me EH ?
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500117 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
If one Anal breeds with another Anal - Will they spawn a wannabe
Vodka sodden First Year Flunked Defense Lawyers ????
No, they spawned a brain dead herpes baby and named her Gloomy.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#500118 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get a kudos too!!!
This woman is CONSTANTLY posting people's personal information. WHY can't you block her IP address and END THIS. It is illegal to post somone else's information!
Hello,
This person uses a cell phone and the IP changes frequently. In addition, the IP is shared with other posters.
[email protected]
##########
,,l,,
IDIOT!
Sounds like the eff bee eye.

Level 8

New York

#500119 Mar 5, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
seems the only justification her slob of an atty can come up with is 'someone yelled at me' defense. Victim was glaring at her, yelling and calling her names, oh my!
The jury can't possibly believe her after the prosecution brought out the real Jodi. How she can go back to acting like she's Amish after that? This is the defense's biggest blunder IMO. Do they think the jury won't notice her fickle memory? Her too thick to see glasses? lol It's very clear the defense has coached this roach.
I caught the end hour of it. How many more times did she change her story today since JM got her to admit many things. She had a chance to run, she messed up and said the only two injuries she suffered was her left fingers and hit her head. The look on her face when she realized what she said about her fingers was classic then she tried to backpedal. She is NOT a battered woman. Her testimony did not even touch on what a battered women goes through.

Nicole Brown Simpson went to police, kept photos of her battered face. I can't wait until rebuttal! Most of all she enjoyed their kinky sex including her stating her own fantasies. She talked about how much she enjoyed the sex!

I would love to know what happened to TA journals, like we don't know. I imagine he wrote about all the psycho things she did. I also had to laugh at her reasoning for why she didn't write about all the abuse she suffered, she said you pass your journals to your family and children. Hope they enjoy the sex she wrote about!!!
La La Land

Allentown, PA

#500120 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
LOL, pick and flick. I would love to hear those questions. When is this trial expected to finish up. Does anyone know?
Casey

United States

#500121 Mar 5, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I get a kudos too!!!
Hello,
[email protected]
##########
,,l,,
IDIOT!
Why do you get so upset? You take all this far too seriously.
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500122 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to laugh at the show they put on for the public. She gets in the door with a shoe off, breathing heavily, her hair a rats nest and dark circles under her eyes. She barely made the front page of CNN however Arias is all over CNN.
I wasn't aware that any bankruptcy hearings ever made CNN. Until Casey.
Casey makes the news when she passes gas.

Of course Jodi is making news. For two weeks she's talked about her raunchy deviant sex life with a raunchy deviant who was as raunchy as her.

Sex sells.
gloomy days

United States

#500123 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
OMG FINALLY ! Lawd I was beginning to think he was a Hybrid Lawyer who ran forever and only needed re-charging late at night.

I didn't watch today MarNY so need to pick your brain real Quack..

Will these questions be discussed tomorrow ?

I Read some Tweets earlier - LOL it would appear that Juan is quite the trend -setter with his well tailored grey suit.

Level 8

New York

#500124 Mar 5, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Published on Mar 5, 2013

Did Jodi make a throat slash move?
After just talking about her slashing Travis's throat, attorneys went to sidebar and Jodi made this gesture.
If you download my trial footage and repost on your page, please have the courtesy to credit me.
New screenshots from todays proceedings at http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z2 ...

Level 8

New York

#500125 Mar 5, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,549,154
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Ms Sassy 63,859
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... 18 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous 18 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) Sat wen 448
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) Sat 83plo1c73ltfk01 14
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,420

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages