CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#500050 Mar 5, 2013
"Shut up, you stoooopid b*tch!" - Cheney Mason to Kathi B.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video...
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#500051 Mar 5, 2013
Sounds like old Cheney is frustrated...lol. Serves him right.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500052 Mar 5, 2013
MaryNY wrote:
Casey's name will be cleared by the end of 2013, I've just been told.
Reported for cloning!

Level 7

Location hidden

#500053 Mar 5, 2013
I wonder who the confidential person is, that's paying for her cell phone and why it had to be kept off the record?
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500056 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
I wonder who the confidential person is, that's paying for her cell phone and why it had to be kept off the record?
According to Rambler, Casey was on the Grund family plan. But you know Rambler.

I'd say George, Cindy or Lee are more apt to be the generous benefactors, but I have no independent confirmation of that.

It's just a logical guess.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500058 Mar 5, 2013
It looks like the mystery surrounding those pix transferred to Baez in September 2011 wasn't solved after all.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-...
(snipped)

> Jose Baez, Anthony's former lead defense attorney and her largest creditor, did not attend. But he was often a topic of conversation. Anthony said he gave her $3,400.

Twice, she said, Anthony relinquished rights to photos of herself to her former lead lawyer. The first time, in 2008, she said Baez sold the photos to ABC for $200,000, money that was used to fund her defense.

The content and purpose of the second set of photos, given to Baez in September 2011, was less clear. Anthony said those "were pictures I was asked to participate in... I was asked to pose for a couple photographs, but that was the extent of my involvement."

She said she believed Baez sold the photos, but didn't know what he got for them. <

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500059 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
The Grunds.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500061 Mar 5, 2013
KC4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Rambler, Casey was on the Grund family plan. But you know Rambler.
I'd say George, Cindy or Lee are more apt to be the generous benefactors, but I have no independent confirmation of that.
It's just a logical guess.
I'd agree except for the secrecy issue. Charles Greene wouldn't let her answer that question, so it seems it's a BD. I think if it was one of the A's, this wouldn't have caused his reaction.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500062 Mar 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
One of three people
Jose Baez
Cheney Mason
Cindy Anthony
Two of them are out..........it's a non-attorney, according to testimony yesterday.

Again, if it was Cindy, why not just say so?

I think it's none of the above.
gloomy days

United States

#500063 Mar 5, 2013
Did Mumbles mistake KB for his wife ?
WTH happened to Good Ol Southern Boy Courtesy.?
Is that reserved for killers only ?

Or simply an example of the anger a MOTY might exhibit when her 2.5 yr old child is confused and crying to go back to Papa Jo.

That old coot grows more deranged the older he gets. Obviously his weaning process was not too successful- He went from a Suckling Pig to a Bottle
but has yet to make progress whereby he will give up his Tippy Cup filled with Vodka.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500064 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The Grunds.
Rambler would've loved hearing that, but whoever it is, of all needs Casey has financially now, this must be a priority to someone.

Sounds kind of backwards to me.

Level 7

Location hidden

#500065 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Did Mumbles mistake KB for his wife ?
WTH happened to Good Ol Southern Boy Courtesy.?
Is that reserved for killers only ?
Or simply an example of the anger a MOTY might exhibit when her 2.5 yr old child is confused and crying to go back to Papa Jo.
That old coot grows more deranged the older he gets. Obviously his weaning process was not too successful- He went from a Suckling Pig to a Bottle
but has yet to make progress whereby he will give up his Tippy Cup filled with Vodka.
Actually, I thought it was well deserved. She was lucky Cheney had Casey in a headlock.
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500066 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
GO CHENEY GO!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad he didn't 'accidentally' elbow her and cram that mic down her throat.

Lmao!
KC4Congress

Huntington, IN

#500068 Mar 5, 2013
MaryNY wrote:
Casey's name will be cleared by the end of 2013, I've just been told.
It's about time you pulled your head out of the sand!
gloomy days

United States

#500069 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The Grunds.
Forget the phone- Let's concentrate instead on the missing black panty hose...

1. Hopefully she did not secrete them somewhere in the Courthouse hoping they would not be found for 6 months like Caylee.
If so FL Taxpayers will have to foot the bill of the Courthouse being closed down during fumigation .

2. Did she leave them in the rented car?
If so that is one vehicle that will remain immobile until a certain Bleached Blonde Granny finds time to clean it out with Fabreeze.

Was gone from home since 6:am so need to catch up -
Has the lying sniveling coward finally summoned up the courage to let us know 'WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE'

I did notice that the protectorate of the lying sniveling coward has been hijacking other sign-in names of other posters.
gloomy days

United States

#500070 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I thought it was well deserved. She was lucky Cheney had Casey in a headlock.
AAWWW! You're so Suet !
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500071 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
He's so crabby, a little anal would do him good.
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500072 Mar 5, 2013
Rumor in Orlando is the millionaire electrician is paying for her phone.
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500073 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
AAWWW! You're so Suet !
REAL soot.
gloomy days

United States

#500074 Mar 5, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for cloning!
LMAO ! MarNY - Topix Mods would need a Trawler Net to catch all the hats worn by Dollop- A- Daisy

I think shehe is just another example of a neglectful Mammy who loved her Vodka more than her deranged kid...
Solution? Lock the dam inbred in the basement and continue on shlutsing around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min USAsince1680 1,433,288
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr iamheaven18 61,510
News Man sought in sex abuse of girl arrested in Pom... (Jul '08) 4 hr Jessica 20
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 19,169
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) Tue Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) Tue Peter James 25
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) Tue Mellisa 54

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages