CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#500079 Mar 5, 2013
CaseyAnthony4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey looked a lot better than Diana Tennis.
Tennis is cute (for her old age), but Casey is GORGEOUS.
I think Tennis must have been talking about the 300 lb Casey-haters who are posting on that blog.
"Hats Mulligan" is damn funny, tho.
We've heard that silly rumor so many times in here. It was nice to dispel it. She looks fantastic...very strong and in control. She's getting it together, quickly. Kudoes to Mason for telling Belch she was a stupid bytch. I gotta love that guy.
gloomy days

United States

#500080 Mar 5, 2013
ripAWAYhose wrote:
<quoted text>
REAL soot.
LOL! Definition of Suet... Dam I bet there is a lot of Suet on Ham Hocks. At least enough to cause a person with a ping pong size ball on the end of their nose to become wedged in a white plastic chair.

su·et

/&#712;so&#862;oit/

Noun
The hard white fat on the kidneys and loins of cattle, sheep, and other animals, used to make foods including puddings, pastry, and...

Synonyms
tallow - fat - grease

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500081 Mar 5, 2013
CaseyAnthony4Congress wrote:
Okay haters........Jodi Various is about to take the stand.
Have fun lusting over her butt sex and I'll talk to you haters later.
I'm going to go do something productive with my day, that doesn't include listening to Jodi go on and on about what a good raping butt-humper Travis Alexander was.
I dunno what to think about that girl....I waiver on my personal opinion daily. She so obviously needs some help, but that sick bugger she killed was nuts. I guess I will just stand by that opinion that she's innocent until proven guilty.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#500082 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Definition of Suet... Dam I bet there is a lot of Suet on Ham Hocks. At least enough to cause a person with a ping pong size ball on the end of their nose to become wedged in a white plastic chair.
su·et
/&#712;so&#862;oit/
Noun
The hard white fat on the kidneys and loins of cattle, sheep, and other animals, used to make foods including puddings, pastry, and...
Synonyms
tallow - fat - grease
Hey stoopid...anyone who can cook knows you cut away any fat from the hock. You seem obsessed by those ham hocks. It makes me laugh every time you bring it up. Ham hocks and vodka?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500083 Mar 5, 2013
Casey Anthony-ABC
Even though she's been called the most hated woman in America, Anthony has a fervent group of supporters who use assumed names and brush off death threats in order to stand by her side.

"I think Casey made some mistakes and I think the picture that we see is a caricature of who she really is," a supporter who goes by Melissa told ABCNews.com .
"I don't think we see the whole Casey in what has been presented. There's a hard road ahead of her, but she has a lot of support."

Melissa thought Anthony was "vilified" in the public and found other Anthony supporters online. They began to communicate on Facebook and Skype. Eventually, the website CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com was created.

Melissa said the website frequently receives death threats, some so serious that organizers have reported them to police.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-suppor...
gloomy days

United States

#500085 Mar 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd agree except for the secrecy issue. Charles Greene wouldn't let her answer that question, so it seems it's a BD. I think if it was one of the A's, this wouldn't have caused his reaction.
GEORGE or JESS ?
Have you and Dollop A Daizey reached any kind of agreement yet ?

Face it - There will be no arrests until the lying-gutless-sniveling- coward summons up the courage to step forth and let us know ' WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE"
No innuendos regarding George or Jess - BUT hard cold indisputable
facts.

So far the lying- sniveling-gutless slimy Killer Lover has not yet found the caourage to do so.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500086 Mar 5, 2013
ham hock definition-A ham hock is the joint between the tibia/fibula and the metatarsals of the foot, where the foot was attached to the hog's leg.

yuk
gloomy days

United States

#500087 Mar 5, 2013
LMAO! When I posted about Suet I had no idea that I would disrupt a Vodka Soaked Ham Hock Gulper from her coma.

Guess I must have hit a nerve in that 250 pound body wedged in a white plastic chair.

Nuff said - I am off to read the Deseret News - Checking to see if there have been any more Suicide by Cop Meth Heads.
You are Not my Boss

Carnegie, PA

#500088 Mar 5, 2013
Jodi Ariass cause all they mention in the trial is her behind..
You are Not my Boss

Carnegie, PA

#500089 Mar 5, 2013
Does she have any memory of SLASHING A DEFENSELESS SHOWERING MAN'S THROAT

I bet she laughs about it and relives the killing I bet she does for sure...
gloomy days

United States

#500090 Mar 5, 2013
-Web wrote:
ham hock definition-A ham hock is the joint between the tibia/fibula and the metatarsals of the foot, where the foot was attached to the hog's leg.
yuk
Well Thank you Muchly Farmer Jonathon !LOL!

It's the height of folly to want to be the only wise one.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld
gloomy days

United States

#500095 Mar 5, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
We've heard that silly rumor so many times in here. It was nice to dispel it. She looks fantastic...very strong and in control. She's getting it together, quickly. Kudoes to Mason for telling Belch she was a stupid bytch. I gotta love that guy.
'Kudoes-????

Do Kudoes have the same qualitative value as Kudos ???
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500103 Mar 5, 2013
-Web wrote:
Casey Anthony-ABC
Even though she's been called the most hated woman in America, Anthony has a fervent group of supporters who use assumed names and brush off death threats in order to stand by her side.
"I think Casey made some mistakes and I think the picture that we see is a caricature of who she really is," a supporter who goes by Melissa told ABCNews.com .
"I don't think we see the whole Casey in what has been presented. There's a hard road ahead of her, but she has a lot of support."
Melissa thought Anthony was "vilified" in the public and found other Anthony supporters online. They began to communicate on Facebook and Skype. Eventually, the website CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent.com was created.
Melissa said the website frequently receives death threats, some so serious that organizers have reported them to police.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-suppor...
Is that Dayz special site and are you melissa?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#500104 Mar 5, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep KFC comes to mind when you talk about Casey.
When a customer gets done with the sagging breast and fat thigh's all he has left is a greasy box to throw the bone in.
And God gave Casey two sets of BIG LIPS, that way she can pee and moan at the same time.
OMG, ROFLMAO! I swear to GAWD!

Lots of good folks are here everyday keeping it real for Caylee but you, gloomy and sanka are like the main attractions on this thread! Ya'll crack me UP.
ripAWAYhose

Rural Valley, PA

#500105 Mar 5, 2013
Melissa used to be afraid to support Anthony publicly, but said she has become more vocal about her sympathy. She said her husband and parents are aware of her "hobby" and support her. She spends several hours a day working on the Anthony website and has also been kept busy by a second website she is helping with, JodiAriasIsInnocent.com .

"My reason for helping with it is because I do think women in high-profile trials are misportrayed [sic] in the media, and it drives me crazy to see them calling someone a sociopath by the way their eyes look and diagnosing people they haven't ever met," she said. "I have a lot of passion in what I do."

BWA HAHAHAHA

pathetic loser.
La La Land

Allentown, PA

#500108 Mar 5, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Just checked in on the Jodi Killer Site -
LOL! Gawd Amighty 'pick & flick' is gonna wear out the Bar if he keeps causing a'Side bAR'
Gotta give Jodi credit tho - She got her GED whilst in Jail -Is Articulate with quite a good vocabulary - Unlike a certain Kid Killer who attempted to dazzle LE with her 'big' words which were totally out of context.
Also Jodi was smart enough NOT to get a dismal ACLU
Rep.
True, but Casey thought to wait 31 days and fortunate enough to have doting supportive parents that would stop at nothing to help cover for her. She's a free woman. I doubt that Jodi will be. The only thing that GED will do for Jodi, is to make her a smarter inmate but a lot of good that will do her in there. Although, she still may be able to have certain privileges in prison. Some murderers sentenced to life have married while in prison and had children, etc.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#500110 Mar 5, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudoes to Mason for telling Belch she was a stupid bytch. I gotta love that guy.
Can I get a kudos too!!!

This woman is CONSTANTLY posting people's personal information. WHY can't you block her IP address and END THIS. It is illegal to post somone else's information!

Hello,

This person uses a cell phone and the IP changes frequently. In addition, the IP is shared with other posters.

[email protected]
##########

,,l,,

IDIOT!
Casey

United States

#500111 Mar 5, 2013
Why can't all of you losers talk about your own problems and leave me alone?5769

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#500115 Mar 5, 2013
Finally pick and flick is done. The jury has over 100 questions for the killer!
gloomy days

United States

#500116 Mar 5, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
this notion that she doesn't remember slashing T's throat works against her, IMO. I think it says she's a bigger threat to society than if she recalled..how could we possibly allow someone to walk around slashing throats without a clue as to what they're doing? God forbid another man scramble her brains by raising his voice..oh my!
Wait
And
Watch
Quirky 'flick & pick' Nurni during closing arguments will reveal that Jodi was offered the leading role in a production of
'Sweeney Todd The Barber Of Fleet St.'
And Travis was simply helping her rehearse.

Unfortunately the knife slipped 27 times and she almost decapitated him - And a gun accidentally went off.

Watch closing arguments by 'Pick & Flick'- I predict she will be acquitted without the introduction of a Bald Pet Mouse. LOL !

'Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury I have proven to you throughout this Trial that this was an accidental mishap and my client is innocent of all charges"

PSST Lunch on me EH ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Cheech the Conser... 1,620,980
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Agents of Corruption 64,005
Anybody know what happened to crazy Ron? 8 hr GoGetThem 2
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 8 hr GoGetThem 42
Florida Cops Investgated 8 hr GoGetThem 1
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Sat That guy 1,339
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Sat Fart Pool 210

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages