“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499963 Mar 4, 2013
CaseyAnthony4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez is in big trouble, if you ask me.
No one asks you, ever. You're just prone to posting inaccurate information. Nasty habit someone will eventually help you with.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499964 Mar 4, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to fund her lifetime supply of Valtrex for her herpes?
She looked haggard with bags under her eyes. She has aged and not gracefully. Her youth is being stripped from her, as it should be.
Did she remove her pantyhose for easy access? All those men, so little time.

I agree with you, she looked almost drugged out,sure is looking older and uglier by the day.I bet she had a matress under that coat so she could be ready for an emergency by yelling CURB SERVICE
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499966 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, and that would be real work, not make believe.
And by the time they subtracted the 65 grand she owes the government , she'd be dead!
Just sayin
Agree, but with that poster,he/she lives Casey in its mind 24/7/365
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#499967 Mar 4, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to fund her lifetime supply of Valtrex for her herpes?
She looked haggard with bags under her eyes. She has aged and not gracefully. Her youth is being stripped from her, as it should be.
Did she remove her pantyhose for easy access? All those men, so little time.
consider the aged geriatric group she hangs with......she has to strike while the iron is hot

no pantyhose on the murderer means a quick in n' out snack on the run!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499968 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
All security guards at the federal court houses are assigned to Homeland security,they were not there because of Casey Anthony, thats just there daily job as security guards,nothing more.
Guess they never been to a Federal Courthouse .:-/
Yea think?
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499969 Mar 4, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
consider the aged geriatric group she hangs with......she has to strike while the iron is hot

Yep KFC comes to mind when you talk about Casey.
When a customer gets done with the sagging breast and fat thigh's all he has left is a greasy box to throw the bone in.
And God gave Casey two sets of BIG LIPS, that way she can pee and moan at the same time.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499970 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
And after 4 hrs from taking that little blue pill, they have to the ER.
No wonder Mason was so nasty and rushing , telling people to STFU
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499971 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Saw this on TMZ comments to Casey's UNhiding.
Good idea!
Foghorn Longhorn:  10 hours ago
Best reality show idea ever---Lock Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, and Joran Van der Sloot up together and let them kill each other!
ERRM ! Just how much reality are ya talking about?
OH Ye Gods what if they breed ? And their spawns are released and INF becomes their Foster Mammy Y

Do you really want to inflict upon a normal civilization a look-a-like square headed spawn of Joran ?

Do you really want that spawn to have enormous ears -big teeth and big black blobs ?

Do you want that spawn to suffer PTSD memory loss ?

Do you really want that spawn to slaughter a 2.5 yr old child and dump her in a copse to be devoured by wildlife?

Do you want that spawn to inflict 27 stab wounds and almost decapitate another human along with a bullet to his head ???
T-REX

Paradise, CA

#499972 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Guess they never been to a Federal Courthouse .:-/
Yea think?
Or a state building, any fedeal building, or Airport either.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499974 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a state building, any fedeal building, or Airport either.
LOL I agree.
Not much of anything since Oklahoma and 9-11.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499975 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
ERRM ! Just how much reality are ya talking about?
OH Ye Gods what if they breed ? And their spawns are released and INF becomes their Foster Mammy Y
Do you really want to inflict upon a normal civilization a look-a-like square headed spawn of Joran ?
Do you really want that spawn to have enormous ears -big teeth and big black blobs ?
Do you want that spawn to suffer PTSD memory loss ?
Do you really want that spawn to slaughter a 2.5 yr old child and dump her in a copse to be devoured by wildlife?
Do you want that spawn to inflict 27 stab wounds and almost decapitate another human along with a bullet to his head ???
Don't worry they'll be dead by sundown.
Just the fight over the bathroom mirror will do it!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499976 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Not necessarily ! Have you never eaten SpottyDick?

SPOTTY DICK
And I swear to all that is holy ng I am not talkin about the skin condition of the ChildKiller.. HOKAY ?

Simply a mass of Dough and Sultanas wrapped in black panty hose- SDpotty Dick is boiled and eaten with treacle.

Gawd give me strenf to deal Wif yu bunch.

OY ! Marce are ya out there? I need 'elp quicker than the ol jack sprat. Gitcha bony bum on over 'ere.

Sorry but I 'aint got time for all that 'dya ken wee lassie' haggis BS.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499977 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
'Hangs With' Being of course her pendulous sagging breasts ??
Those that her fans refer to as her Sweet Chariot.

Did you perchance happen to hear the music played when she entered the courtroom ? Twas all about her Chariot.

Disallowing the fact that the inbred PedOHphile posters may call it a rack - Etta knows best....

YEAH KC Swing your chariot.

gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499978 Mar 4, 2013
BOMBSHELL FROM CLICK ORLANDO !
OMG !
Can Facebook make your memory better?

Elderly patients show memory improvement when using Facebook

Published On: Mar 04 2013 02:42:46 PM EST

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Can-Facebook...

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#499979 Mar 4, 2013
Wow!
Casey Anthony left the federal courthouse in Tampa, with a U.S. federal marshal after a bankruptcy hearing?

gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499980 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Hillarious:;
LONDON (Reuters)- A mystery man dressed as Batman demonstrated the same crime-fighting skills as the caped crusader when he handed over a suspect wanted for burglary in Britain.
Closed-circuit television footage showed a portly figure wearing an ill-fitting costume including gloves, cape and mask, bringing a 27-year-old man to a police station in Bradford in northern England.
The suspect was arrested and charged with handling stolen goods and fraud-related offences, said the force. But the costumed crime-fighter disappeared into the night without leaving his name.
"The person who brought the wanted man into the station was dressed in a full Batman outfit," said a spokeswoman for West Yorkshire Police. "His identity, however, remains unknown
HHMPHH! Dam geordies wouldn't know a whelk from a Cockle.
Thank gawd for London Bobbies to set em right

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#499981 Mar 4, 2013
The Witness Protection Program is a service that protects witnesses in special, major criminal cases from intimidation and harm.
The evidence the witness provides must be substantial and related to a major felony.

If a witness’ life is threatened after giving such testimony, witness protection can be offered.
Casey Anthony was declared not guilty in the death of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, witnesses who testify on behalf of the government can be protected under a special program called the Witness Protection Program.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#499982 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
HHMPHH! Dam geordies wouldn't know a whelk from a Cockle.
Thank gawd for London Bobbies to set em right
My son used to gather whelks during his Glasgow summers. He loved to eat them.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499983 Mar 4, 2013
-Web wrote:
Wow!
Casey Anthony left the federal courthouse in Tampa, with a U.S. federal marshal after a bankruptcy hearing?
Agog am I !
Did you also hear that Abe signed the Emancipation Proclamation ?

This of course means that no longer will the wives of husbands who work out of State feel compelled to continue posting BS on Topix.

PFFT! What care you for such trivial frivolous things EH ?

Are you still working on your François de La Rochefoucauld
theories ?

Last time you E-Mailed me you said that you have disproven his philosophy whereby he said...

"No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”

Why do you disagree ?- Would love to read your thesis.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#499984 Mar 4, 2013
-Web wrote:
Wow!
DUH ! Once again you never read and fully comprehend that which is written..

Did that NOT say-'Federal Marshall pursues Casey Anthony After She Stole His Wallet & Credit Cards Which May Have Caused Him To File Bankruptcy ?

Geesh betcha anyone who is keeping up seen that - An I betcha some took a scream shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,216,564
Food & Decor 4 Mother's Day 21 min vib_ram 2
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida 29 min Junebug 8
News What to remember while purchasing decorative cu... 1 hr Cheyenne Autumn 5
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 2 hr vib_ram 62,590
Hillary and numbnuts square off 2 hr Tony Orlando and ... 1
News A Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan museum? 3 hr tom wingo 11
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE