CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#499698 Mar 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Arrived in a Lincoln Navigator......departed courthouse in a Mercedes.
Not bad!
To bad she wasn't capped getting in the car,now that would have been news worthy,if your so interested in the killer go own and stay at Cindy's and profess your undying loyalty to her.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499699 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! All those pennies her fans earn no doubt.
She claims Baez gives her money.WHAT?
Who could believe a word she says?
If her mouth is moving she is lying!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#499700 Mar 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
CFNEWS13.......things got heated in courthouse when Casey conferred with her attorney before answering questions by lawyer for ZOK.
Various people have contributed to her living expenses......donations from friends, strangers, attorneys including Baez.
Living with friends.....
When asked where the various personal items listed on her BK filing where being kept, she referred to "her mother's house".
Interesting.
I dont think thats interesting at all, even a idiot know's that Ho mother is supporting the killer of her grandaughter.
CaseysLyinAzz

Butler, PA

#499701 Mar 4, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that too. It may have been a trick of the light.
That's quite a nice handbag she has.
She needs to go to WalMart and get some root cover; they will involuntarily donate it to her via her five finger discount.

She's too speshul to ever have to pay for anything herseff. ;)
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499702 Mar 4, 2013
The more Arias talks the more I think she was soooo OBCESSED .
Fatal Attraction at its best.
I am betting she could rewrite that movie.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#499703 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
It got heated in the courtroom
Casey says no book or movie deal
No surprise there. It's not as though Casey would admit pondering a book/movie deal.

I seem to remember something about Casey lying. Is my memory correct?
gloomy days

United States

#499704 Mar 4, 2013
Guess the true ID of the biological father of Caylee was not revealed NOR who REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.

Another of Daizey's insane predictions went POOF!

Defense attorney Jose Baez has provided the bulk of her living expenses since her release from the Orange County Jail in July 2011, giving her about $3,400 directly.

Anthony also revealed that, less than two months after her release, she relinquished rights to photos to her criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.photos. She said Baez sold "pictures I was asked to participate in," she testified today. "I was asked to pose for a couple photos. That was the extent of my involvement."

The relinquishment of photo rights came on Sept. 9, 2011, around the time a series of photos of Casey Anthony purportedly shopping appeared on a tabloid website.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-Anthon...
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499705 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think thats interesting at all, even a idiot know's that Ho mother is supporting the killer of her grandaughter.
Those enablers will never stop. They hang on to the thought she may get rich from a book. They are as bad as she is.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#499706 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think thats interesting at all, even a idiot know's that Ho mother is supporting the killer of her grandaughter.
"Interesting" in that she didn't refer to her "parent's house".

Looks like all those rumors,(and stories published in People Magazine), are wrong!

Level 7

Location hidden

#499707 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Guess the true ID of the biological father of Caylee was not revealed NOR who REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.
Defense attorney Jose Baez has provided the bulk of her living expenses since her release from the Orange County Jail in July 2011, giving her about $3,400 directly.
Anthony also revealed that, less than two months after her release, she relinquished rights to photos to her criminal defense attorney, Jose Baez.photos. She said Baez sold "pictures I was asked to participate in," she testified today. "I was asked to pose for a couple photos. That was the extent of my involvement."
The relinquishment of photo rights came on Sept. 9, 2011, around the time a series of photos of Casey Anthony purportedly shopping appeared on a tabloid website.
Mystery solved.

Thanks.

Level 7

Location hidden

#499708 Mar 4, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise there. It's not as though Casey would admit pondering a book/movie deal.
I seem to remember something about Casey lying. Is my memory correct?
I hope she does write a book......a tome, actually.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#499709 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Those enablers will never stop. They hang on to the thought she may get rich from a book. They are as bad as she is.
It will only last so long, she is filing for Bankruptcy LOL. The woman is a bum now just like she always has been. She will never get that Cha-Ching that she thought she would. That is all good enough for me. She won once in her life by accident, but she will always be a loser in real life. No pool boys for Casey..

Level 2

Columbus, OH

#499710 Mar 4, 2013
Didn't Jose write a book? Maybe that was rumor?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499711 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>She claims Baez gives her money.WHAT?
Who could believe a word she says?
If her mouth is moving she is lying!
Unless of course it is the money he is making selling stories and pictures of her out eating and shopping to the tabloids!
gloomy days

United States

#499712 Mar 4, 2013
Trivia but interesting for me anyways.. Great Seal of AZ.

DITAT DEUS ..

Richard McCormick was a writer/journalist/editor. When he headed west to assume his new position as Secretary of Arizona Territory with the Goodwin party, he brought his own printing press, a "select historical library" and a design for the Arizona Territorial seal.

His seal depicted a miner in front of a wheelbarrow with a pick and a short-handled spade. Two mountains rose in the background. McCormick's seal also included the motto, Ditat Deus. The seal was not well received by later statesmen. Some compared it to the label on a can of Pioneer Baking Powder. The seal was revised many times over the years, but Ditat Deus was retained as the motto.

http://www.netstate.com/states/mottoes/az_mot...

Level 2

Columbus, OH

#499713 Mar 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she does write a book......a tome, actually.
A Mel Tome?
gloomy days

United States

#499714 Mar 4, 2013
JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
Didn't Jose write a book? Maybe that was rumor?
He did indeed but the sales were so bad he probably figured there was no need to mention the paltry income he made from it.
gloomy days

United States

#499715 Mar 4, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course it is the money he is making selling stories and pictures of her out eating and shopping to the tabloids!
She did say the pics of her shopping spree were part of the deal.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499716 Mar 4, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
HA!! Thanks, topix lag today.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#499717 Mar 4, 2013
CaseysLyinAzz wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to go to WalMart and get some root cover; they will involuntarily donate it to her via her five finger discount.
She's too speshul to ever have to pay for anything herseff. ;)
Clammy! How the heck are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,784,105
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr Earl 3,165
News Florida's Brightline trains could run from Miam... 2 hr here2help 2
Any single rich old widowed lady’s out there lo... 22 hr Jewish black 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 22 hr Murph 74,223
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 hr TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' Fri Marauder 71

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages