CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#499547 Mar 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that allowed when Casey takes center stage?
=O
They found themselves a Real Murderer in Arias
They to Love & Hate Jodi!

Now that Casey is Gaining Ground...they are hiding behind
Jodi Arias..

Casey is the LAST person they want to talk about...
She's about to Prove her innocence in Federal Court..
She's going to make "The Casey/Jodi haters on this thread"
Look like "CyberDummys" and she will..
Watch them vanish one by one this week..

Enjoy the show marcemon!!!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#499550 Mar 4, 2013
STM wrote:
I'm curious how many devices one can post from?
I pad
I phone
Computer
what about the topix app?
Ask Krusty.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#499551 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
One thing I always found suspicious was The boy Casey called many many times for a span of about 4 days . Then never called again.
I am thinking he was a mechanic.
I forget the exact dates , but I want to say June/ July after Caylee went missing.
Why do you start Calling someone feverishly for 3 -4 days then never Call again.???
Trying to hook-up but his girlfriend answered?

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#499552 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I remember seeing it on TV there was a wooded area with a road, then as they spanned back, there was a house on the right they said was AMy's parents. They then said, " Casey's cell pinged in the area, then they said, " was she in the woods behind Amy's parents home.
I thought Amy's parents lived on one of the monied areas on a coast of Florida?
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499553 Mar 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to hook-up but his girlfriend answered?
LOL could have been!
Maybe that is a cabin or her parents use to live???
I forget all the details now that it's over.
I just always found those two things suspicious.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499554 Mar 4, 2013
Now today we have the Double Diva Murderer's going to court!
Ain't life grand! Hahah
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Nunya Business

#499555 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Now today we have the Double Diva Murderer's going to court!
Ain't life grand! Hahah
The JAisinnocent website is down and now part of the CAisinnocent site.(I could be wrong; but I think it's sponsored by Subway!)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#499556 Mar 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias..
You sound so ignorant and stupid no matter what name you use.
Casey will never be able to prove her innocence ever.It's been almost two year's since she was found not guilty and she is still hiding like a rat,lets see you explain that,threats are no excuse.

It's been 7 yr's or better since she ever worked anywhere period.She has been on a free ride for 7 yr's,and her disgusting lying,thieving,perjuring Mother hasn't worked for five yr's .

A Family that deserves every snide remark made about them,and anybody who defend's them like yourself is equally disgusting.
99.9% of the time every key you hit is autamatically going to be a lie.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#499557 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
One thing I always found suspicious was The boy Casey called many many times for a span of about 4 days . Then never called again.
I forget the exact dates , but I want to say June/ July after Caylee went missing.
Why do you start Calling someone feverishly for 3 -4 days then never Call again.???
Oh really,making up shyt again are we,please show the documents of casey's call's and show us just exactly what line that lie is on, Every call she made has been accounted for and to whom,we have all read about those call,s and to whom.

I think your have a severe fantasy
T-REX

Chico, CA

#499558 Mar 4, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Amy's parents lived on one of the monied areas on a coast of Florida?
They do,I think one of the HUNTER's is trying to beseech us with bull.The old

IF YOU CAN'T DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE<THEN BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLSHYT.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499559 Mar 4, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really,making up shyt again are we,please show the documents of casey's call's and show us just exactly what line that lie is on, Every call she made has been accounted for and to whom,we have all read about those call,s and to whom.
I think your have a severe fantasy
There you go Smart AZZ

June 18

On the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 PM until 3:30 PM, Pipitone said.

Anthony's phone later pinged a different spot near the Econ Trail, south of Lake Underhill, records show. It's also a location that detectives guided Equusearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee's body, Pipitone said.

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_tracked...

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Wheeling West Virginia

#499560 Mar 4, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
The JAisinnocent website is down and now part of the CAisinnocent site.(I could be wrong; but I think it's sponsored by Subway!)
hahaha, I see what u mean. Theres some funny reading too.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#499561 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>There you go Smart AZZ
June 18
On the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 PM until 3:30 PM, Pipitone said.
Anthony's phone later pinged a different spot near the Econ Trail, south of Lake Underhill, records show. It's also a location that detectives guided Equusearch volunteers to look for signs of Caylee's body, Pipitone said.
Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_tracked...
No No UZZA:
DONT'T DEFLECT I said show where she called a boyfriend who was a mechanic,I know all about the Bryan Burner shovel incident,
I want to see the proof of the phone calls you claim she made to a boyfriend,
gloomy days

United States

#499563 Mar 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias..
How right you are as usual - We do indeed need Jodi & Wotserface to make us look stupid... You ? Not so much you need no help in whatsoever at hating - looking & being stupid - You do it expertly all by your lonesome -soon as your fingers hit the keys and press Submit.

And what's so amazing is you need no practice.
You have yourself another of your regular picture perfect days filled with all that love you feel & express for those around you.
DianeAx

United States

#499564 Mar 4, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>orm her the remains were those of Caylee, on De
Could be, but don't forget that Casey was indicted for 1st degree murder on October 14, 2008.
This visit to Amy, ostensibly to inform her the remains were those of Caylee, on December 11, 2008, is odd to say the least.
First of all, how did they know for a fact the remains were those of Caylee before the DNA tests came back? And to tell Amy, who was no relation to Caylee or Casey, seems beyond the call of duty. And, what was Yuri doing on December 11th, 2008, going to Amy's house when most of the time period that day was spent on Suburban Drive and getting the search warrant prepared for the home later that day?
On another note, of interest was Amy's statement that Casey went to pick up the car on June 30, but couldn't because it had been towed. How did Casey know this? Did she inquire at Amscot and if so, why wasn't it mentioned during the trial?
I also found it interesting that Amy and Casey had discussed the smell in the car before she ran out of gas at Amscot on June 27th. I knew about the text to Amy talking about the smell on June 27th, but didn't know that Casey had been talking about it prior to that date. According to Amy, casey said it smelled like something died in her car and she just couldn't figure out what was causing it. These statements were made prior to the dead squirrel story......sounding more like someone told Casey what to say after that person learned about Casey bringing up the smell to Amy.
All excellent observations and questions.

My memory is a little foggy but didn't Amy's testimony end abruptly with her participating in a sidebar?

Very puzzling.
DianeAx

United States

#499566 Mar 4, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Will Waters.

Can't answer your questions.

Maybe you should ask the Rev.

He was all up in Casey's business at the time and purported to be in the know that Will was going to be Casey's next boyfriend.
gloomy days

United States

#499567 Mar 4, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> All excellent observations and questions.
My memory is a little foggy but didn't Amy's testimony end abruptly with her participating in a sidebar?
Very puzzling.
Does the fact that Amy was working a cruise ship and had to return to work - thus the sidebar whereupon she was excused jog your brain one tiny smidgin ?? Amy always worked -that's why she was able to go on the trip that Wotserface couldn't go on.
gloomy days

United States

#499568 Mar 4, 2013
Horror scope for Wosterface tdoday..

Pisces

Pressure may be building in your public life as the Moon enters your tenth house of career and reputation. If you've been working hard to make a name for yourself, the next two days may be illuminating. By the same token, if you have been inviting bad karma, events will reveal that which you would hide. Take a deep breath and prepare for some intensity.
Casey

United States

#499569 Mar 4, 2013
I also go by Diane Axhole
gloomy days

United States

#499570 Mar 4, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Will Waters.
Can't answer your questions.
Maybe you should ask the Rev.
He was all up in Casey's business at the time and purported to be in the know that Will was going to be Casey's next boyfriend.
Don't bother the Rev - He is busy preparing to watch the Jodi Trial.

Ain't that a big ol BAM BAM Eh ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,685,235
last post wins! (Jul '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 6,071
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 20 hr Princess Hey 23,138
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 13,087
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) Sun SSM 4
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Sun Nutz 770
3 word game (Jan '11) Sun Princess Hey 14,349

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance