CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
CynthiaAnthony4C ongress

Huntington, IN

#499448 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I fink I am all fru funking about an old case regarding the child killer who was found not innocent of her crime and hides out among us.- I find the slaughter of Travis to be more current.
Fank you for asking.
What happened to last weeks 80 + degree days ?
"WESH 2 News will be live in Tampa starting on WESH 2 News Sunrise and well have the latest updates on WESH.com ."

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#499449 Mar 3, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
^^Drama Queen^^
Could you just answer the question without the added comments?

You said "knowing Casey".....I don't know Casey, but you apparently do, so I'm asking you how you know her and if your initials have some significance to that?

If you meant something else, why not just say so and end this?

Simple.

(She Told Me?)

Level 7

Location hidden

#499450 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Darryl Brewer 52-year-old divorcee with a 14-year-old son testified he met Arias in the fall of 2001 and they fell in love. Brewer said they were together for about four years. During cross examination by Prosecutor Martinez, he testified that he and Arias engaged in anal sex and she had taken photographs of him sleeping and in the shower. Defense Witness
Has your fixation with black blobs been replaced by a fixation on anal sex, Maddy?

Neither belong on this thread.
gloomy days

United States

#499451 Mar 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
He prolly got pulled for letting the cat out of the bag about Cindy running for congress.
It was going to be announced at the Mother of the Year ceremony.
OH LAWDY - I had no idea she was running for Congress- I somehow imagined she would be busy taking the ZG V CA case directly to the US Supreme court following the ruling.
Thanks for sharing.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#499452 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your fixation with black blobs been replaced by a fixation on anal sex, Maddy?
Neither belong on this thread.
If someone has anal sex with Casey they could count her black blobs at the same time.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#499453 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace, do you AOL?
gloomy days

United States

#499454 Mar 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, don't tempt the fates. The AOL Patrol might come.
See if I get skeered - watch this....
BEETLE JUICE -BEETLE JUICE-BEETLE JUICE
Day O Dayaayaao !!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#499455 Mar 3, 2013
CynthiaAnthony4Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
"WESH 2 News will be live in Tampa starting on WESH 2 News Sunrise and well have the latest updates on WESH.com ."
Thanks.

I'll bet the media will be out in force jockeying for positions late today. Bummer for them that it's so darn cold here......Casey will probably have to wear a ski mask. Brrrr.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499456 Mar 3, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text> I am sure we will.
The poster uses a cell phone so the the IP changes often.
The same IP is many posters.
TSK, TSK, TSK, Shame on YOU dayz!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#499457 Mar 3, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Does she also owe the girl she stole the checks from?
She should owe restitution on the 2 charges she got.
Interesting :
Restitution can be discharged in bankruptcy, but chances are it can’t be part of a criminal ruling.
If your first question is,“What is restitution?”  Here’s an explanation.  If you cause harm to someone or their property, a court can make you pay the person damages.  What this means is, if you egg someone’s house and it causes damages a court could force you to pay restitution to the person.  Where it gets tricky is if the restitution was opposed as part of a criminal conviction or not.  If it was part of a criminal conviction, it is treated the same as a criminal fine.  In which case, it is most likely not dischargeable.
In the book, Personal Bankruptcy for Dummies, it gives a good explanation of how restitution is treated in bankruptcy.  The book says:
“Say, for example, you’re convicted of vandalism in a criminal court and ordered to compensate the victim for damages as part of your sentence.  This kind of obligation isn’t dischargeable in a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13.  On the other hand, if criminal charges weren’t brought against you, but the victim sued you and obtained a judgment, that kind of obligation would not be excepted from discharge (non-dischargeable) as ‘restitution.’  However, it may be non-dischargeable in a Chapter 7 on the basis of fraud, willful and malicious conduct, or embezzlement.  Still, you may be able to discharge the claim in a Chapter 13.”
No. BOA reimbursed her and Baez reimbursed BOA.

Funny, you should mention Amy....I was just re-reading her defense depo last night and several things caught my attention.

Interesting details, such as why did Yuri make a personal visit to Amy on discovery day (December 11, 2008) to inform her, of all people, that the remains found were Caylee's?

Level 7

Location hidden

#499458 Mar 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
ngrace, do you AOL?
No.
gloomy days

United States

#499459 Mar 3, 2013
OMG! LOL! I guess all the whacky Ramblers aren't
in Canada..

UK's 'naked rambler' arrested for nudity, again

http://www.wftv.com/ap/ap/crime/uks-naked-ram...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499460 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you just answer the question without the added comments?
You said "knowing Casey".....I don't know Casey, but you apparently do, so I'm asking you how you know her and if your initials have some significance to that?
If you meant something else, why not just say so and end this?
Simple.
(She Told Me?)
It was a figure of speech, now MOVE IT DAYZ!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499461 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you should mention Amy....I was just re-reading her defense depo last night and several things caught my attention.
Interesting details, such as why did Yuri make a personal visit to Amy on discovery day (December 11, 2008) to inform her, of all people, that the remains found were Caylee's?
do you thnk they thought she knew more than she told them? That's my Thought. IMO he did it for a reaction maybe.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499462 Mar 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
ngrace, do you AOL?
Yes, dayz DOES!!

Bawhahahahaha!!!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499463 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus,( now I forget the exact details)
There was always a mystery surrounding the cell phone or cell pings ( Caseys) at Amy's parents house.
I remember the picture. The house was out in the woods more.
???
gloomy days

United States

#499464 Mar 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone has anal sex with Casey they could count her black blobs at the same time.
Oh My Eyes !

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499465 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
OMG! LOL! I guess all the whacky Ramblers aren't
in Canada..
UK's 'naked rambler' arrested for nudity, again
http://www.wftv.com/ap/ap/crime/uks-naked-ram...
OMG, that is tff!!

got to run, bbl.

Level 7

Location hidden

#499466 Mar 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Maddy has a black blob fetish.

A few others, in addition to Maddy, seem to have a kinky sex fetish.

My question is, why all the hype about this Arizona trial, when it's a given that she killed him?

She did it...she got caught......was it premeditated? That's the only question for the jury to decide.

Hogwash that she is trying to pull off the sexual manipulation excuse, and an affront to the real victims out there, including the man she slaughtered.

You don't shoot, stab 27 times, slit throat from ear to ear because you were afraid of the dude you done it with numerous times, in every kinky fashion you could contrive, because he "manipulated" you sexually.......that killing was one of rage.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
gloomy days

United States

#499467 Mar 3, 2013
Claims listed in the filing include:

- Jose Baez, the lead defense attorney during Anthony's trial:

Hmm interesting horoscope for Baez today - maybe he will get his money back !

Libra
Don't allow your financial worries to get you down today; obsessing over every little detail will not solve the overall problem. You may find your finances are tight this month, but you can remedy the situation through long-term planning. Prosperity is literally just around the corner, so have faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Joy 1,781,473
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' 28 min The Green Watch Dog 40
John E. Aills Jean E. Aills Rita E. Other E. Aills 33 min Vogal-Tina-Woods 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FartinBillyC 64,840
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr Shane D 98,725
News Orlando police officer shot during domestic vio... Tue Joey 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Tue LizW 74,221

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages