CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#499416 Mar 3, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
INSISTS?
You mean insisted, Scrams is no more.
Not sure why.
Could be Dayz can't afford the Red Deer proxy.
Could be Krusty's hubby left her and took all the lap tops.
Could be the Eff Bee Eye shut her down.
Could be the cartel done curtailed her.
Could just be the old mistook a water tank for a hot tub thing.
They all add up to canadian bacon.
Ha, I like your last scenario.
I think she's back in that special place for a 'rest'.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#499417 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course we must still await the lying sniveling coward to reveal that information. Of course once shehe does so then it will certainly prove or dispel all other theories regarding George / Jess being the killer of Caylee.
Meanwhile we know who slaughtered Travis.
Now I'm wondering if George & Jesse were a team. Waddya fink?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#499418 Mar 3, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing kc, she was the one doing the swallowing=O
=O

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#499419 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
You were the one who wrote that you "know Casey".....not me.
> STM wrote:
<quoted text>
"Knowing kc, she was the one doing the swallowing=O" <
Relax, ngrace, it's just an expression. It means 'knowing what I do of ... Justin Bieber ...' or anyone.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499420 Mar 3, 2013
Does she also owe the girl she stole the checks from?
She should owe restitution on the 2 charges she got.
Interesting :
Restitution can be discharged in bankruptcy, but chances are it can’t be part of a criminal ruling.

If your first question is,“What is restitution?”  Here’s an explanation.  If you cause harm to someone or their property, a court can make you pay the person damages.  What this means is, if you egg someone’s house and it causes damages a court could force you to pay restitution to the person.  Where it gets tricky is if the restitution was opposed as part of a criminal conviction or not.  If it was part of a criminal conviction, it is treated the same as a criminal fine.  In which case, it is most likely not dischargeable.

In the book, Personal Bankruptcy for Dummies, it gives a good explanation of how restitution is treated in bankruptcy.  The book says:

“Say, for example, you’re convicted of vandalism in a criminal court and ordered to compensate the victim for damages as part of your sentence.  This kind of obligation isn’t dischargeable in a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13.  On the other hand, if criminal charges weren’t brought against you, but the victim sued you and obtained a judgment, that kind of obligation would not be excepted from discharge (non-dischargeable) as ‘restitution.’  However, it may be non-dischargeable in a Chapter 7 on the basis of fraud, willful and malicious conduct, or embezzlement.  Still, you may be able to discharge the claim in a Chapter 13.”

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#499421 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, under date of transfer, 9/9/2011 is listed.
I've been trying to figure out the significance of this date as relates to events post trial, post jail release. He was still her attorney on that date; his book didn't come out until 2012.
So I'm curious..........what happened on 9/9/2011 that caused the transfer of her photos to Baez?
Why must the date be significant? Why did anything have to happen?
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499422 Mar 3, 2013

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#499423 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
Remember when the DCF worker testified that
Casey said Caylee's father had set up a Trust Fund before he died.
HMM ! Unless the money has already been squandered away on nose/ear piercings, new camera/cell phone computer and chicken wings. Would not $$$ on this fund have to be included in the kid killer's assets along with her $200 worth of jewelry & bike and aforementioned electronics ????
WTH is AN when I need her ??
The trustee will investigate any assets, if any exist.

I highly doubt there are any other than what is listed.

I think finding out who has been providing for her, post verdict, will prove interesting.
gloomy days

United States

#499425 Mar 3, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
S T O P the M A D N E S S!
LOL! Your words are wasted on Killer Lovers.

They admire a killer who slaughters another human who has these admirable qualities...

VICTIM TRAVIS ALEXANDER:

In 2001, Hughes hired Travis onto his sales team at Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc., a company that sells legal-service insurance. Using the story of his own childhood struggles as a motivational tool, Travis excelled at the company and was quickly met with financial success. By his mid-twenties he owned an upscale five-bedroom home and was driving a BMW.

“He was just incredible,” says Hughes.“He was a phenomenal worker, totally focused. One of the top guys I ever had in my company out of 40,000 people.”

As a public speaker, Travis had a gift for inspiring. He preached “limitless thinking” and encouraged others to achieve their dreams. In his own life, Travis was positive and ambitious, swallowing life in big gulps.

Travis had many goals. He wanted to be independently wealthy and travel the world, and he fancied the possibility of eventually getting involved in politics. Near the end of his life, his main aspiration was to get married and to have a family.

“He was all about,‘How do I change the world? How do I become my best self? How do I influence people around me?’” says Taylor Searle, one of Travis’ closest friends.“He was always focused on achieving. He had these daily affirmations, which listed exactly what he wanted to accomplish in life. He would read them every day.”

On his blog, he had written some of his affirmations for the year 2008, in a post dated April 16, 2008.

“This year will be the best year of my life,” Travis wrote.“This is the year that will eclipse all others. I will earn more, learn more, travel more, serve more, love more, give more and be more than all the other years of my life combined.”

Instead, the year would end in an unimaginable tragedy.

Indeed it was a tragedy - he was slaughtered & suffered 27 stab wounds & a bullet to the head.

And yet his killer is plied with admiration by killer lovers.

SICKNESS beyond all comprehension by normal humans.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499426 Mar 3, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
You were the one who wrote that you "know Casey".....not me.
> STM wrote:
<quoted text>
"Knowing kc, she was the one doing the swallowing=O" <
^^Drama Queen^^
Casey

United States

#499427 Mar 3, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing kc, she was the one doing the swallowing=O
GULP!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499428 Mar 3, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>No pun intended??
Word!
gloomy days

United States

#499430 Mar 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm wondering if George & Jesse were a team. Waddya fink?
I fink I am all fru funking about an old case regarding the child killer who was found not innocent of her crime and hides out among us.- I find the slaughter of Travis to be more current.
Fank you for asking.

What happened to last weeks 80 + degree days ?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#499431 Mar 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
=O
No pun intended, but on that note it seems another quality jodi and kc shared.
gloomy days

United States

#499432 Mar 3, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
GULP!
You got that right unlike Travis ... Travis was positive and ambitious, swallowing life in big gulps.

Kid killer lied, stole lacked ambition and just Gulped & Swallowed.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#499436 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I fink I am all fru funking about an old case regarding the child killer who was found not innocent of her crime and hides out among us.- I find the slaughter of Travis to be more current.
Fank you for asking.
What happened to last weeks 80 + degree days ?
Yesterday was around 80. Today it's about 60. I'm quite glad the heat is gone. I keep better in the cold.
gloomy days

United States

#499437 Mar 3, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday was around 80. Today it's about 60. I'm quite glad the heat is gone. I keep better in the cold.
That explains why you have WiFi in the frig I guess.
gloomy days

United States

#499439 Mar 3, 2013
HMMM! I know for a fact that I scrolled by a foul mouthed comment regarding Rex within the past hour or so - But now it's gone - as are the following posts..
499411 /2 /29

Guess this means we can expect another hat change soon Proxy user pretty soon.

We best mind out P's & Q's - Someone will seek revenge for sure.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499440 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
HMMM! I know for a fact that I scrolled by a foul mouthed comment regarding Rex within the past hour or so - But now it's gone - as are the following posts..
499411 /2 /29
Guess this means we can expect another hat change soon Proxy user pretty soon.
We best mind out P's & Q's - Someone will seek revenge for sure.
I am sure we will.
The poster uses a cell phone so the the IP changes often.
The same IP is many posters.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#499441 Mar 3, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains why you have WiFi in the frig I guess.
In the freezer, actually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 3 min GoGetThem 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,620,674
Florida Cops Investgated 7 min GoGetThem 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,001
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 21 hr That guy 1,339
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) Sat Fart Pool 210
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,551

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages