CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Free Porkchoppa Committee

#499334 Mar 2, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Spider woman still use cheap white plastic lawn chairs as indoor furniture?
The one with the Jimmy Durante nose??

GN sweet Caylee friends!
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#499335 Mar 2, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Casey was smarter when it comes to getting away with murder. But one day she will get whats coming to her.
Its so noticeable how none of the Lawyers will comment on their thoughts of the outcome of Jodi's trial. No one can trust a jury to do the right thing after Caseys verdict.
Everyone is afraid a juror might not want her to die because she is young and [was} cute, even though they know she is as guilty and evil and cold blooded as Killer Casey.
Casey had a lot of help from her family. They helped her get rid of evidence that would have kept her behind bars. Jodi was on her own. Both Jodi and Casey killed in a fit of rage, jealousy and rejection. One couldn't face the fact that she was losing someone she wanted to be with. The other, couldn't face the fact that she had someone in her life that she didn't want around anymore. As for the DP, I don't think Jodi will get it. Travis cheated on his previous girlfriend and wanted to part with Jodi and told her that their relationship was over. He was taking someone else to Cancun. Travis told Jodi that he thought she was evil and a sociopath. The jury may feel that Travis was playing a dangerous game, and he lost, given the fact that he saw Jodi and had sex the last day of his life, even though he didn't want to be with her anymore. I could be wrong, but I think she'll get life in prison, although as horrible as the crime was, she deserves worse. Travis didn't deserve to die as he did. Jodi could have walked out the door after their romp and let bygones be bygones. Now her life is over too and she has no one to blame but herself.

Level 7

Location hidden

#499336 Mar 2, 2013
Casey Anthony out of hiding Monday, faces questioning in bankruptcy
Casey Anthony required to attend creditor's meeting in Tampa

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
1:48 p.m. EST, March 2, 2013
(snipped)
She's been living in hiding since her acquittal, the subject of tabloid reports, online leaks and rampant speculation.

But for the first time since her murder trial, the media and public on Monday afternoon will know exactly where Casey Anthony is: at a creditors meeting in Tampa for her recently filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

During under-oath questioning, Anthony could be forced to shed light on what she's been doing, and who's been supporting her, since her acquittal in her daughter's death in July 2011.

"She has to have food; she has to have shelter. Who's paying for that?" said Kenneth "Chip" Herron Jr., an Orlando bankruptcy attorney and former Chapter 7 trustee.

She could also have to answer a question trial-watchers have had since her murder case concluded: Does Anthony have any plans to profit from her story?

A bankruptcy trustee's primary function is to identify and sell nonexempt assets, the proceeds of which are distributed to creditors the people owed money by the person filing for bankruptcy.

The attorneys interviewed for this story are not affiliated with Anthony's case. Her lawyers couldn't be reached for comment.

At a creditors meeting such as the one Monday, the trustee's job is "to question the debtor about assets that they have, and... about their financial activity in the recent past, looking back probably a couple years," said Peter Carratt, a Tampa-based bankruptcy lawyer and debt counselor.

Anthony's creditors, who include numerous people associated with her murder case, including her former attorney Jose Baez and her parents, are also welcome to attend and question her. How long such a meeting lasts, lawyers say, typically hinges on the quantity and complexity of a person's debt and assets, and whether creditors have questions.

Some take only a few minutes. Anthony's lawyers say she has no assets the clothes, furniture and personal items she owns don't add up to enough to be sold off which would usually make for an uneventful creditors meeting.

However, ambiguity in Anthony's bankruptcy paperwork could draw a trustee's eye: For example, she also indicated that she "may have relinquished rights to photographs" of herself to Baez. Their value is listed as "unknown."

Since her acquittal, many have speculated that Anthony's greatest asset may be her story. Reports of potential book or movie deals have come and gone frequently. If the trustee views her story as a potential asset, it, too, could potentially be sold.

"I would imagine that, potentially, she could write a book about her trials and tribulations," said Robert M. Geller, a Tampa Bay bankruptcy attorney. "That could have value ... a trustee could potentially take her rights to that."

However, Herron said he doubts Anthony's story will be liquidated in her bankruptcy "unless she has already written a book, unless she has already copyrighted [her story]" or signed a deal.

Creditors meetings are typically held at a federal annex building, but Anthony's meeting has been moved to a training room in the courthouse, where "the location is the most secure, the meeting room is larger, and the public is more familiar with general rules regarding access to and conduct within the building," an Executive Office for U.S. Trustees spokeswoman said.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#499337 Mar 2, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Casey was smarter when it comes to getting away with murder. But one day she will get whats coming to her.
Its so noticeable how none of the Lawyers will comment on their thoughts of the outcome of Jodi's trial. No one can trust a jury to do the right thing after Caseys verdict.
Everyone is afraid a juror might not want her to die because she is young and [was} cute, even though they know she is as guilty and evil and cold blooded as Killer Casey.
Great post!

Level 7

Location hidden

#499338 Mar 2, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Since these idiots want to keep the focus on kc this just reminds me of how SICK,SICK, SICK and DEMENTED kc truely was/is.
kc LEFT CAYLEE TO ROT IN A SWAMP FOR THE RODENTS TO EAT HER AND THE ELEMENTS TO WASH HER TINY LITTLE BODY AWAY.....
AT LEAST JODI HAD THE DECENCY TO LET HIM ROT AWAY IN HIS OWN SHOWER.
YAY JODI, YOU AIN'T AS SICK AND DISGUSTING AS kc!!!
BRAVO!
Happy now, ngrace?
The sad part is, you truly believe this.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#499339 Mar 2, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Since these idiots want to keep the focus on kc this just reminds me of how SICK,SICK, SICK and DEMENTED kc truely was/is.
kc LEFT CAYLEE TO ROT IN A SWAMP FOR THE RODENTS TO EAT HER AND THE ELEMENTS TO WASH HER TINY LITTLE BODY AWAY.....
AT LEAST JODI HAD THE DECENCY TO LET HIM ROT AWAY IN HIS OWN SHOWER.
YAY JODI, YOU AIN'T AS SICK AND DISGUSTING AS kc!!!
BRAVO!
Happy now, ngrace?
Caylee was a lot smaller and easy to hide in a bag and toss in the swampy woods. Just the same, there was the stench of death in Casey's car. I can't believe jurors might think that it was rotting garbage and/or rotting pizza. Nothing would quite mimic the smell of human decomposition.

Level 7

Location hidden

#499340 Mar 2, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
omg! lol
I know...my bad.

Just goes to prove, if you lie down with dogs, you come away with fleas.

nuff said

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#499341 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think???

Your an expert on what I think, Eh?

Level 8

New York

#499342 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Casey Anthony out of hiding Monday, faces questioning in bankruptcy
Casey Anthony required to attend creditor's meeting in Tampa
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
1:48 p.m. EST, March 2, 2013
(snipped)
She's been living in hiding since her acquittal, the subject of tabloid reports, online leaks and rampant speculation.
But for the first time since her murder trial, the media and public on Monday afternoon will know exactly where Casey Anthony is: at a creditors meeting in Tampa for her recently filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
During under-oath questioning, Anthony could be forced to shed light on what she's been doing, and who's been supporting her, since her acquittal in her daughter's death in July 2011.
"She has to have food; she has to have shelter. Who's paying for that?" said Kenneth "Chip" Herron Jr., an Orlando bankruptcy attorney and former Chapter 7 trustee.
She could also have to answer a question trial-watchers have had since her murder case concluded: Does Anthony have any plans to profit from her story?
A bankruptcy trustee's primary function is to identify and sell nonexempt assets, the proceeds of which are distributed to creditors the people owed money by the person filing for bankruptcy.
The attorneys interviewed for this story are not affiliated with Anthony's case. Her lawyers couldn't be reached for comment.
At a creditors meeting such as the one Monday, the trustee's job is "to question the debtor about assets that they have, and... about their financial activity in the recent past, looking back probably a couple years," said Peter Carratt, a Tampa-based bankruptcy lawyer and debt counselor.
Anthony's creditors, who include numerous people associated with her murder case, including her former attorney Jose Baez and her parents, are also welcome to attend and question her. How long such a meeting lasts, lawyers say, typically hinges on the quantity and complexity of a person's debt and assets, and whether creditors have questions.
Some take only a few minutes. Anthony's lawyers say she has no assets the clothes, furniture and personal items she owns don't add up to enough to be sold off which would usually make for an uneventful creditors meeting.
However, ambiguity in Anthony's bankruptcy paperwork could draw a trustee's eye: For example, she also indicated that she "may have relinquished rights to photographs" of herself to Baez. Their value is listed as "unknown."
Since her acquittal, many have speculated that Anthony's greatest asset may be her story. Reports of potential book or movie deals have come and gone frequently. If the trustee views her story as a potential asset, it, too, could potentially be sold.
"I would imagine that, potentially, she could write a book about her trials and tribulations," said Robert M. Geller, a Tampa Bay bankruptcy attorney. "That could have value ... a trustee could potentially take her rights to that."
However, Herron said he doubts Anthony's story will be liquidated in her bankruptcy "unless she has already written a book, unless she has already copyrighted [her story]" or signed a deal.
Creditors meetings are typically held at a federal annex building, but Anthony's meeting has been moved to a training room in the courthouse, where "the location is the most secure, the meeting room is larger, and the public is more familiar with general rules regarding access to and conduct within the building," an Executive Office for U.S. Trustees spokeswoman said.
LOL! I hope they do!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#499343 Mar 2, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee was a lot smaller and easy to hide in a bag and toss in the swampy woods. Just the same, there was the stench of death in Casey's car. I can't believe jurors might think that it was rotting garbage and/or rotting pizza. Nothing would quite mimic the smell of human decomposition.
ngrace believes it...and she THINKS she knows what I think=/
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#499344 Mar 2, 2013
krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an article about cloning a Wooly Mammoth and I need someone to talk about it with!
why in the piss would you ever wanna clone "diane ax's" vajajay?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499345 Mar 2, 2013
Television station's struggle for ratings as the court system takes on a carnival like atmosphere while someone fights for his or her life the scene is repulsive.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#499346 Mar 2, 2013
-Web wrote:
Television station's struggle for ratings as the court system takes on a carnival like atmosphere while someone fights for his or her life the scene is repulsive.
Two wrongs do not make a right.
They take the most shocking cases because those are the ones that draw the most viewers. I tend to agree with you on this one. Unfortunately, where ever money can be made in this world, there is someone eager to make it. Anyone is expendable. However, the scene of Travis fighting for his life when a knife was being stuck into him again and again, is even more repulsive, wouldn't you say? Travis had deep defense wounds on his hands from trying to ward off his attacker. Can't imagine anything as horrible as that. But then again, I can't imagine a sweet and innocent little girl like Caylee, being chloroformed and duct-taped and left to suffocate. Geez, I hope she was chloroformed first so at least she was unconscious and didn't suffer before she succumbed. There are some really wicked people in this world. Jodi will pay for her crime in one way or the other, but then there are those who justice will never be served.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499347 Mar 2, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
They take the most shocking cases because those are the ones that draw the most viewers. I tend to agree with you on this one. Unfortunately, where ever money can be made in this world, there is someone eager to make it. Anyone is expendable. However, the scene of Travis fighting for his life when a knife was being stuck into him again and again, is even more repulsive, wouldn't you say? Travis had deep defense wounds on his hands from trying to ward off his attacker. Can't imagine anything as horrible as that. But then again, I can't imagine a sweet and innocent little girl like Caylee, being chloroformed and duct-taped and left to suffocate. Geez, I hope she was chloroformed first so at least she was unconscious and didn't suffer before she succumbed. There are some really wicked people in this world. Jodi will pay for her crime in one way or the other, but then there are those who justice will never be served.
Yes, the media broadcasts hideous pictures of Travis daily as his family suffers and has to relive the nightmare I feel so sorry for them.
This Jodi person is scary, and I hope she is never allowed out on the streets again.

Casey's trial was never about finding the truth about what really happened to Caylee and that is the reason the prosecution failed miserably.

I do not believe Caylee died at the hands of her mother, and the theory duct tape and chloroform were used as the murder weapons are absurd.

It would be interesting to know if the state thoroughly investigated anyone other than Casey.
There will be a day when Caylee's true killer will confess and Caylee will have her justice.
wait and see

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#499348 Mar 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I hope they do!
Not to change the subject Mary, but I missed the last thing JM said to JA that made him say 'nothing further'. For some reason, every time that comes on tv I miss that last interaction. I can't find it online, or I'm looking in the wrong place. Anyway, do you happen to know? I'd so appreciate it, thanks:D
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#499349 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Mary? And those comparisons would be??????
Small child....vs.....grown man?
Knife, gun, bloody crime scene, throat slit from ear to ear and gunshot to the head......vs.......no forensic evidence and no cause of death?
Wasn't there; oops was there but ninjas did it; did it but doesn't remember doing it......vs......Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez took her?
Kinky sex....vs.....allegations of sexual abuse?
Stalker, jealous, vidictive.......vs.........goo d mother with no motivation?
Destroyed evidence.....vs.....car ran out of gas at Amscot?
I fail to see anything that is even in the slightest way comparable other than they are both female.
No two murderers are exactly alike!

Casey killed a tiny, innocent, totally dependant, not even 3 year old child, who could not defend herself or run anywhere

Makes it the most heinous of all crimes

No matter how you try to spin it, Casey (puke) was, is, and will ALWAYS be a sick child killer who got away with the crime

May ghoul baby killer Casey have no peace on earth, and after death
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#499350 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole world believes that Casey murdered Caylee and got away with it due to cunning lawyering and loopholes in our legal system....the whole world except Casey's defense team, of which you seem to be a part, and her equally ghoulish family...

Baez and Casey have deeply corrupted the legal system and shown other criminals how to get away with murder legally!

Level 8

New York

#499351 Mar 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to change the subject Mary, but I missed the last thing JM said to JA that made him say 'nothing further'. For some reason, every time that comes on tv I miss that last interaction. I can't find it online, or I'm looking in the wrong place. Anyway, do you happen to know? I'd so appreciate it, thanks:D
&li st=PLqG-P-ORKLRE7Je0M48hNWdYxh zygklVu&index=2

you can move the bar to near the end.

:}
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#499352 Mar 2, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the media broadcasts hideous pictures of Travis daily as his family suffers and has to relive the nightmare I feel so sorry for them.
This Jodi person is scary, and I hope she is never allowed out on the streets again.
Casey's trial was never about finding the truth about what really happened to Caylee and that is the reason the prosecution failed miserably.
I do not believe Caylee died at the hands of her mother, and the theory duct tape and chloroform were used as the murder weapons are absurd.
It would be interesting to know if the state thoroughly investigated anyone other than Casey.
There will be a day when Caylee's true killer will confess and Caylee will have her justice.
wait and see
I don't know whether you're a family member in support of Casey, a troll, or someone who is in complete denial. If you're an immediate family member, then you already know the truth. Police and investigators couldn't find any other suspects because nothing led to anyone but the one who was lying throughout the entire investigation. That person would be Casey. Casey never reported her child missing - Cindy did, and that was 31 days later. So many lies, it's enough to make anyone's head spin. Who would act in that way unless they had something terrible to hide. No nanny, the odor of decomp in the car, remnants of the type of flies that feed on a dead body and a suspicious stain in the trunk. Cindy scrupulously cleans the car and Casey's pants that reeked of death. Casey had a motive and it was brought to fruition by a very heated argument between Casey and Cindy. Her aunt and deceased grandma even said so. The next day, Casey leaves with Caylee and the child is never seen alive again. Come on now, you're not that blind, unless you want to be. If you're Cindy, then I can understand why you would protect and continue to defend her. Most mothers would.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#499353 Mar 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he said "and you said no jury will convict you because you would lie your way out of it"....Jodi of course was denying it when JM said 'nothing further'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,382,823
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 59,465
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 3 hr zazz 25,556
Douche Bag Dias Skank Ho Anthony 12 hr Kyle 1
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 20 hr Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 23 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,043
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages