CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#499294 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking me in real life, or so it seemed at the time, when she described sitting outside of my house in detail and her description was way too close for comfort......big difference from calling someone a "stalker" on a thread.
Read back a couple of years.....I'm sure her posts are still there when she was posting from Mexico.
She follows a pattern of her own design.
NOOooooo I cant read back, the time I already spend here is time I'll never get back. To read back 2 years ago would be torture.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#499295 Mar 2, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about dayz, right!
Then I concur.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

I almost missed this one, glad I read back.

Level 7

Location hidden

#499296 Mar 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Go watch Baez opening statements again.
You are just nasty! This trial is being watched by everyone and is also talked about on CNN front page. Were you thrilled when Baez used Casey's south park nasty story about her father and brother in opening statements ?
How many men did Casey bed down with in her lifetime thus far? How was the sex talk regarding CA lies about her own father and the many posts you Casey lovers posted regarding this?
Then we have Dayz that calls Jesse a pedo, do you get off on all of this ngrace? You didn't mind posting non stop about GA sleeping around. If anyone posts nasty graphic posts about Jodi and Travis that would be Dayz.
I have popped in on this thread often enough to know who is the leader of the pack on this sex talk stuff, Mary.

Not to be confused with allegations made in an opening statement.

I even caught a few minutes of the disgusting direct examination of Ms. Jodi on the stand........enough to make me turn it off within a minute or two.

Some people, however, came to this thread PANTING with all the latest Jodi Arias juicy detail and even posted them up.

Don't try comparing anything about the Casey Anthony/ Caylee Anthony case to anything as vile as the Jodi Arias case!

I'm no prude....but in my world, "ladies" don't discuss intimate details....let alone kinky details, in such a graphic manner on national TV, as did this piece of work in Arizona.

She deserves no attention.......Casey and Caylee still do.

And that's not going to change even if you want it to.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#499297 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough, but some I believe, actually were getting their thrills talking about (thinking about) the graphic sexual details described by Jodi Arias and in their state of heightened arousal, felt titillated by posting them here, of all places, on a thread dedicated to the case against a mother accused of murdering her child.
Totally disgusting, any way you want to look at it.
The only one getting a thrill is Jodi herself....you're disgusting for thinking otherwise.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#499298 Mar 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You have left out many things. If I feel like it I will post all the links to where comparisons are being made about JA and CA,
You think because she slaughtered a grown man that it diminishes what this man meant to his family and friends?
You know darn well they are both alike in behavior and both are murderers.
I'm out of props Mary, but good post!

Murder is murder!!

Anyone that can sink so low is SICK, SICK, SICK!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#499299 Mar 2, 2013
Collect phone call from Ohio,it's Dayz calling me begging me to come back I bet. BBL

Level 7

Location hidden

#499300 Mar 2, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOooooo I cant read back, the time I already spend here is time I'll never get back. To read back 2 years ago would be torture.
I hear you. Just offering up proof of where it can be found for anyone interested in finding the long-lost poster's pattern.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#499301 Mar 2, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
They both Killed, they are both Sociopaths and they are both guilty as hell.
Oh, and they both will be convicted. Casey has been convicted by the Public, leading her in to deep depression and hiding from her own shadow, never making a thing out of herself as a result.
Jodi will be convicted and put to death.
I would rather be in Jodi's shoes, cause she won't suffer long, where as Casey will Suffer for the rest of her pathetic life. Sort of like you ngrace, ironically, the PTSD that you share with Casey will never let you remember just what the fck you are doing, what you did, or who is around that next corner to make it all Very Real all over again. Just as you Casey will be her own key to failure, now, later and forever amen.
She belongs on death row, she will sit there for years without anyone to chit chat with and idolize her in the general population.

Level 8

New York

#499302 Mar 2, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out of props Mary, but good post!
Murder is murder!!
Anyone that can sink so low is SICK, SICK, SICK!
I'm out of props too...lol and ty.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#499303 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Mary? And those comparisons would be??????
Small child....vs.....grown man?
Knife, gun, bloody crime scene, throat slit from ear to ear and gunshot to the head......vs.......no forensic evidence and no cause of death?
Wasn't there; oops was there but ninjas did it; did it but doesn't remember doing it......vs......Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez took her?
Kinky sex....vs.....allegations of sexual abuse?
Stalker, jealous, vidictive.......vs.........goo d mother with no motivation?
Destroyed evidence.....vs.....car ran out of gas at Amscot?
I fail to see anything that is even in the slightest way comparable other than they are both female.
Really? How about two Sociopathic Narcissistic women killed two innocent people, I see a comparison.

Level 7

Location hidden

#499304 Mar 2, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>The only one getting a thrill is Jodi herself....you're disgusting for thinking otherwise.
Anyone (and it seems there were quite a few) interested in listening to it, is disgusting.

Do we really need to know how they had sex to figure out a man was brutally murdered at the hand of his dirty little secret in order to decide if it was premeditated or not?

That seems to be the ONLY question.

Level 8

New York

#499305 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I have popped in on this thread often enough to know who is the leader of the pack on this sex talk stuff, Mary.
I even caught a few minutes of the disgusting direct examination of Ms. Jodi on the stand........enough to make me turn it off within a minute or two.
Some people, however, came to this thread PANTING with all the latest Jodi Arias juicy detail and even posted them up.
Don't try comparing anything about the Casey Anthony/ Caylee Anthony case to anything as vile as the Jodi Arias case!
I'm no prude....but in my world, "ladies" don't discuss intimate details....let alone kinky details, in such a graphic manner on national TV, as did this piece of work in Arizona.
Stop whining! I will post every article and every link where the comparisons are being made. Like it or not the disgusting details were brought into this trial by Jodi the sociopath pathological liar, just like Casey and her disgusting stories about her father.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#499306 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, Jodi liked getting it up the A$$ by Travis but she tried to say that Travis forced it upon her. If you listen to the sex tape she recorded and the text shown in court, it proves just that. Jodi liked the sex just as much as Travis, if not more and it was shown in court that it was a two way street and not what Jodi would like the Jury to believe. Casey is a lot like Jodi.....the only difference IMO is that Casey killed a baby and Jodi killed a man..........both equally sick and both out of spite and jealousy IMO.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#499307 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Just STFU and give me Tony's number!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#499308 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone (and it seems there were quite a few) interested in listening to it, is disgusting.
Do we really need to know how they had sex to figure out a man was brutally murdered at the hand of his dirty little secret in order to decide if it was premeditated or not?
Yes we do, Jodi is trying to say she was sexually manipulated and abused by Travis, Jesus are you not paying attention? Instead of turning it of PRUDENCE, why don't you listen to the entire thing so you know what you are talking about.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#499309 Mar 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ with you, days is the only one who seemed to be getting his rock off, jes saying,
krusty

Tacoma, WA

#499310 Mar 2, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
Collect phone call from Ohio,it's Dayz calling me begging me to come back I bet. BBL
Hurry back! I've got an article about cloning a Wooly Mammoth and I need someone to talk about it with!

http://en.rian.ru/science/20120914/175961350....

Level 7

Location hidden

#499311 Mar 2, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You have left out many things. If I feel like it I will post all the links to where comparisons are being made about JA and CA,
You think because she slaughtered a grown man that it diminishes what this man meant to his family and friends?
You know darn well they are both alike in behavior and both are murderers.
I know there is no comparison.

Your heroine in Arizona tried to cover her tracks on a lengthy road trip......Casey went a few miles down the road to her boyfriend's house.

YH had a detailed cover story........Casey came up with the nanny who didn't exist.

YH had a motive.....Casey did not.

Casey was found not guilty....YH will be found guilty of premeditated murder.

Yes, go ahead and post these expert comparisons I'm obviously missing, or should I just go directly to the Nancy Grace transcripts?
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#499313 Mar 2, 2013
Sweet Jesus.
Note to self.
Don't leave the thread for a few hours.
Someone at sometime must have peed on this thread and made it their territory.
Someone needs to know. The only person you are in control of, is you!
The USA is a free country and the first amendment still lives.
I would say if you don't like the topic click that X , top right.
It's a moot issue. Move on

Level 7

Location hidden

#499314 Mar 2, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we do, Jodi is trying to say she was sexually manipulated and abused by Travis, Jesus are you not paying attention? Instead of turning it of PRUDENCE, why don't you listen to the entire thing so you know what you are talking about.
I heard enough and I know enough to know, that a woman who is sexually manipulated against her will, who has other options available to her for safety, does NOT send silly little text messages asking the bad boy to punish her for being a bad girl.

It strains the limits of credulity to believe her defense has any merit whatsoever and is an offense to every truly battered/abused/exploited/mole sted woman everywhere.

Simply put, you don't take it in the **** and return for more unless you like it.

Sexually manipulated???? You are kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Agents of Corruption 1,262,833
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 72,429
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Archie 54,332
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Just Roxie 1,392
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 97,449
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 7 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 hr A duck 18,329
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages