463,101 - 463,120 of 486,577 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498487 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do they protect BABY KILLERS!!!
Unbeknownst to dayz!
I am sure they will put a couple more Marshall's at the courthouse for media frenzy and hecklers.
For Order, not protection.
Your right
Watson

United States

#498488 Feb 26, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You don't say!! I guess Lamar was the only one who thought he had a case.
Is he the guy who never tried a case?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#498489 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
All the hoopla sure aint because she's filing bankruptcy.
"John Kendall, a former U.S. marshal who worked in witness protection, says Anthony will be at high risk for the next few months.
"Is she going to make the tour? Talk shows? Book signings? Public appearances? If she does, then she is at an incredible risk," Kendall says. "If I was handling this case, we would relocate her somewhere else in the country, change her identity and change her appearance."
She needs to change her appearance because she is ugly as sin., not because anyone wants to kill her. Nobody cares anymore, you are the only one left, and you are a two time loser, so, i'm just sayin.
Watson

United States

#498490 Feb 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure they will put a couple more Marshall's at the courthouse for media frenzy and hecklers.
For Order, not protection.
Your right
In addition to her regular high-level federal security detail - the Tampa USM will also assist with security at the Federal Bldg.

Is all this really because a baby-killer filed bankruptcy?

I don't think so.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#498491 Feb 26, 2013
The judge was wise to rule Casey should not have to appear in Orlando he is concerned for her safety.

Meter reader Roy Kronk, who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, also wanted the bankruptcy case to be heard in Orlando.
rebel

AOL

#498492 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Kendall, a former U.S. marshal who worked in witness protection, says Anthony will be at high risk for the next few months.
"Is she going to make the tour? Talk shows? Book signings? Public appearances? If she does, then she is at an incredible risk," Kendall says. "If I was handling this case, we would relocate her somewhere else in the country, change her identity and change her appearance."
brilliant minds think alike. that is exactly what i said. for her to change her appearance, with cosmetic surgery in areas, her name, her hair, how she talks, adopt a new voice, new style of walk, new style of clothing. she would NEVER be noticed again! free to live life, meet a good man, have a baby or live it up. she could write a book under her old name. after all the cases pending imo.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#498493 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!! That was from 7/15/11

David Finkelhor, director of the Crimes against Children Research Center at the University of New Hampshire, says he does not believe Anthony is in much danger and says she could eventually lead a normal life. "I just don't think that the collective memory is really that long," he says.

From the same article you quoted=/

kc and her handlers are her own worst enemies.
rebel

AOL

#498494 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA!!! How long is the baby killer gonna live in hiding??
BELLA VITA kc, now go away!
KC IS YESTERDAYS trash!
as long as it takes until it all comes out. being the wsp is no joke, so she must have some serious goods on someone. after that, she is free to roam about

the trash has yet to be taken out!
Watson

United States

#498495 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
Before any mention of a g'damn bankruptcy!
The former US Marshal didn't know anything about a bankruptcy when he made that statement -- but knew she needed WITNESS PROTECTION, didn't he?

And.........
Who the hell cares what Finkelstein thought?
Obviously he was wrong.

Sharron Blais of Deland Florida aka twitter.com/blaiss is living proof that he was wrong!!

Finkelstein = Wrong

Kendall = Right

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#498496 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
David Finkelhor, director of the Crimes against Children Research Center at the University of New Hampshire, says he does not believe Anthony is in much danger and says she could eventually lead a normal life. "I just don't think that the collective memory is really that long," he says.
From the same article you quoted=/
kc and her handlers are her own worst enemies.
HA!
rebel

AOL

#498497 Feb 26, 2013
-Web wrote:
The judge was wise to rule Casey should not have to appear in Orlando he is concerned for her safety.
Meter reader Roy Kronk, who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, also wanted the bankruptcy case to be heard in Orlando.
looks like another win win for her. but i read it like there would be another hearing on it monday or does it start monday?

these r my observations after reading the site u posted the other night and reading the porch thread too.
i don't think sig is rc, more like sig is gloo or bella beach with same type of personality. whoever it is IT is not related to ct. mental illness makes people head spin so they make up imaginary family, have delusions of power and to bully or control others into fear. odd they were not removed if they were reported though. that is a huge no no with the mods and topix
Watson

United States

#498498 Feb 26, 2013
rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant minds think alike. that is exactly what i said. for her to change her appearance, with cosmetic surgery in areas, her name, her hair, how she talks, adopt a new voice, new style of walk, new style of clothing. she would NEVER be noticed again! free to live life, meet a good man, have a baby or live it up. she could write a book under her old name. after all the cases pending imo.
Yep!
Watson

United States

#498499 Feb 26, 2013
rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as it takes until it all comes out. being the wsp is no joke, so she must have some serious goods on someone. after that, she is free to roam about
the trash has yet to be taken out!
It was Casey herself who requested Federal assistance in July 2008.
She has the goods on someone.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#498500 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
Before any mention of a g'damn bankruptcy!
The former US Marshal didn't know anything about a bankruptcy when he made that statement -- but knew she needed WITNESS PROTECTION, didn't he?
And.........
Who the hell cares what Finkelstein thought?
Obviously he was wrong.
Sharron Blais of Deland Florida aka twitter.com/blaiss is living proof that he was wrong!!
Finkelstein = Wrong
Kendall = Right
If kc and her handlers would keep her face out of the news, she could move on with her life. I for one don't give a crap if she lives or dies. Her judge is of a higher power than me.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498502 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
If kc and her handlers would keep her face out of the news, she could move on with her life. I for one don't give a crap if she lives or dies. Her judge is of a higher power than me.
You make a good point..notice there are no pictures of her out there that haven't been staged by her vult..er, handlers?

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#498503 Feb 26, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point..notice there are no pictures of her out there that haven't been staged by her vult..er, handlers?
Exactly!

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#498504 Feb 26, 2013
I see there is a rebel without a cause trying to rock the boat tonight.

Goodnight to all you kc haters=D

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498505 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Nobody cares what she does or where she goes..just another run of the mill sociopath with back acne.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#498506 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Casey herself who requested Federal assistance in July 2008.
Only in your dreams.
Watson

United States

#498507 Feb 26, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams.
She has more protection and security than the POTUS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,316
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,100,230
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 3 hr China Forever 4
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,414
The alphabet (Jun '06) 13 hr Doug77 1,047
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 16 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 18 hr Rambler 192
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000