“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#498475 Feb 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I said yesterday that the talking head's would jump on the bandwagon and find everything possible wrong with her being accused or guilty.
They are a very sick people.
You will always find a few who play devil's advocate, I just have to wonder if they are serious. I think some like to think like a defense attorney, but I rely on facts and common sense.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#498476 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly, I'm not sure, Mary may know. Something else I caught, it was stated TA was suppose to go visit ja the end of May(25th?) and he cancelled. Did that set ja off? OR was that one of her LIES, hard to keep up!
If it isn't in an email or text or he hasn't told someone then most likely it is a lie. Even if it wasn't a lie, still no excuse for murder. I think the fact that he was trying to move on and taking another woman on a trip ws the straw that broke the camels back. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..........

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#498477 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, but I thought you'd like to see this.
"Anthony's bankruptcy attorney David Schrader argued that 65 percent of the creditors are outside Central Florida. He said holding the bankruptcy hearings at the "epicenter of publicity" in Orlando would put Anthony's life in danger and that security arrangements have already been made with the U.S. Marshal in Tampa for next week's creditor meeting, which Anthony is expected to attend."
HA HA HA!!! How long is the baby killer gonna live in hiding??

BELLA VITA kc, now go away!

KC IS YESTERDAYS trash!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498478 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
KC IS YESTERDAYS trash!
HAhah. The Feds don't give witness protection for a bankruptcy.
The only way someone gets witness protection is if they testify for the Goverment.
I am not sure if that is what the poster was suggesting. That's not even a plausible statement.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#498479 Feb 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I said yesterday that the talking head's would jump on the bandwagon and find everything possible wrong with her being accused or guilty.
They are a very sick people.
kc CURSE!

Oh my!!

topix has serious hiccups!
DianeAx

United States

#498480 Feb 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to banter with you. I'm watching how she deflects and he will let her take him there to a point and reel her back in. I have heard nothing out of her mouth that warrants self defense. Her own words, text messages, actions. What did you think of pure sweet innocents last texts messages that were read in court?
This is a 32 year old woman, she told three different stories in details to the detective. She can spin lies. JM has already shown her to be lying over the events of jan 21-22 by her own messages and phone calls. He has also shown her to have this same patterns with other bfs in her past. Not looking too good for your lover girl.
hat the HELL are you talking about?

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#498481 Feb 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>HAhah. The Feds don't give witness protection for a bankruptcy.
The only way someone gets witness protection is if they testify for the Goverment.
I am not sure if that is what the poster was suggesting. That's not even a plausible statement.
Nor do they protect BABY KILLERS!!!

Unbeknownst to dayz!
DianeAx

United States

#498482 Feb 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to banter with you. I'm watching how she deflects and he will let her take him there to a point and reel her back in. I have heard nothing out of her mouth that warrants self defense. Her own words, text messages, actions. What did you think of pure sweet innocents last texts messages that were read in court?
This is a 32 year old woman, she told three different stories in details to the detective. She can spin lies. JM has already shown her to be lying over the events of jan 21-22 by her own messages and phone calls. He has also shown her to have this same patterns with other bfs in her past. Not looking too good for your lover girl.
What the HELL are you talking abou
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498483 Feb 26, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> There is a God.
:D
But he can't be subpoenaed!
Watson

United States

#498484 Feb 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>HAhah. The Feds don't give witness protection for a bankruptcy.
Very good, Sherlock!
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498485 Feb 26, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> I happened to meet an attorney who worked in the State Attorney's Office in Orlando during the time of Casey's trial.
She didn't think the state had the good either.
What? You don't say!! I guess Lamar was the only one who thought he had a case.
Watson

United States

#498486 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
KC IS YESTERDAYS trash!
All the hoopla sure aint because she's filing bankruptcy.

"John Kendall, a former U.S. marshal who worked in witness protection, says Anthony will be at high risk for the next few months.
"Is she going to make the tour? Talk shows? Book signings? Public appearances? If she does, then she is at an incredible risk," Kendall says. "If I was handling this case, we would relocate her somewhere else in the country, change her identity and change her appearance."
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498487 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do they protect BABY KILLERS!!!
Unbeknownst to dayz!
I am sure they will put a couple more Marshall's at the courthouse for media frenzy and hecklers.
For Order, not protection.
Your right
Watson

United States

#498488 Feb 26, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You don't say!! I guess Lamar was the only one who thought he had a case.
Is he the guy who never tried a case?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#498489 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Kendall, a former U.S. marshal who worked in witness protection, says Anthony will be at high risk for the next few months.
"Is she going to make the tour? Talk shows? Book signings? Public appearances? If she does, then she is at an incredible risk," Kendall says. "If I was handling this case, we would relocate her somewhere else in the country, change her identity and change her appearance."
She needs to change her appearance because she is ugly as sin., not because anyone wants to kill her. Nobody cares anymore, you are the only one left, and you are a two time loser, so, i'm just sayin.
Watson

United States

#498490 Feb 26, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure they will put a couple more Marshall's at the courthouse for media frenzy and hecklers.
For Order, not protection.
Your right
In addition to her regular high-level federal security detail - the Tampa USM will also assist with security at the Federal Bldg.

Is all this really because a baby-killer filed bankruptcy?

I don't think so.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#498491 Feb 26, 2013
The judge was wise to rule Casey should not have to appear in Orlando he is concerned for her safety.

Meter reader Roy Kronk, who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, also wanted the bankruptcy case to be heard in Orlando.
rebel

AOL

#498492 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant minds think alike. that is exactly what i said. for her to change her appearance, with cosmetic surgery in areas, her name, her hair, how she talks, adopt a new voice, new style of walk, new style of clothing. she would NEVER be noticed again! free to live life, meet a good man, have a baby or live it up. she could write a book under her old name. after all the cases pending imo.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#498493 Feb 26, 2013
Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!! That was from 7/15/11

David Finkelhor, director of the Crimes against Children Research Center at the University of New Hampshire, says he does not believe Anthony is in much danger and says she could eventually lead a normal life. "I just don't think that the collective memory is really that long," he says.

From the same article you quoted=/

kc and her handlers are her own worst enemies.
rebel

AOL

#498494 Feb 26, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
KC IS YESTERDAYS trash!
as long as it takes until it all comes out. being the wsp is no joke, so she must have some serious goods on someone. after that, she is free to roam about

the trash has yet to be taken out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,819
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 46,701
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 16 min bently 2,492
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Thou shall not kill 90
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,434
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr Mary NY 25,870
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 8 hr Peter Simmons 7
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info