“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#498538 Feb 27, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
My loser AOL friend?
I don't attack people unless they are posting RL information and stalking.
Got it nasty old woman?
U have been attacking posters for the past several day. I see you have the same memory problems as ja, loser!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498539 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning UB, just make sure you dont write anything personal at any time,
Most of those posters,AOL,Ohio,Wa,Canada,are all the same person.
Most commonly known as Walker the Stalker,
Watch the post of all these and you will see the complete ideaology,same complaints,same deflection,same accusation's,same subject,and complete loyalty to killer's.She idolizes them.
The good guys are easy to see,AN,MNY,Marcemon,Maddy,What about Caylee and others,I try to be a good guy also but I do get nasty with them,I dont pull punches.
A moral injury tortures the conscience; symptoms include deep shame, guilt and rage.
This explains it rather well.:)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498540 Feb 27, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
My loser AOL friend?
I don't attack people unless they are posting RL information and stalking.
Got it nasty old woman?
Effing liar,you post more personal info about people on this thread than anybody has WALKER.
You have posted personal information ,under all your hats and proxy location's many times,Thats why you have never attacked any of them as you say you do,because you and they are the same degenerate A-HOLE.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#498541 Feb 27, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>People that She owes money can come to the Bankruptcy if they wish and have their bill or lien against her omitted from the bankruptcy. That is up to the Judge. She would still owe the people that a NOT included.
Florida changed their bankruptcy laws a few years ago. Much tougher now.
Thank you for explaining this.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#498542 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to know since you apparently misunderstand them. You seem to operate under the casey premise that "everyone lies".
See if there isn't a NCSU 2008 graduate at Southern Engineers and get back to me.
Interesting response An.

Noted

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#498543 Feb 27, 2013
I hate to post and leave but RL calls.

later ya goofs.

T-REX

Chico, CA

#498544 Feb 27, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I did recognize the same poster and writing were under different screenames. And this is an adult right? Hahaha . Thanks for the list.
We have discussed this before. Someone feels very guilty for her sons death. In order for her to feel better she has to worship Casey and other killers. It makes her feel better. Really sad. Instead of doing it here , she needs professional help desperately. We can't fix her.
I do know trolls get off whe people respond to them. That's their purpose,( the attention) if no one responds, they will just go away, because theirs needs aren't being fed. That means no responses.:)
Thanks again
Yes that is true, but in a honest evaluation,I do feel sorry for her as to the outcome of her son,but in reality she was partly to blame also,she reported in a 911 call that the car was stolen,well the police saw the car and when attempting to pull it over,he led them on a four county or city chase,he endangered peoples lives.
Cindy Anthony did the same,call (11 and requested her daughter be arrested for auto theft and money,of which like Deb then changed her story she was just attempting to get the police to help.Damage was done with the first 911 call in both cases.
But what makes DEB different is she sent every personal thing about her self to Dominic Casey ( Cindy Anthony's PI) in a e-mail to him.that e-mail became public due to his E-Mails being supoened.
The rest is history.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498545 Feb 27, 2013
-Web wrote:
I hate to post and leave but RL calls.
later ya goofs.
RL===Rehabilitaion Lesson's
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498546 Feb 27, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Now who could her witness possibly be ? LOL JODI?
I think you have that backwards Fruitcake, the feds Contacted Casey...
Good Morning Maddy:;

Did you see the article of the person of interest in the murder in Vegas, boy she is a Casey/Jodie look alike.
Cant believe the two cops killed in Santa Cruz also yesterday,quiet fun town mostly.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498548 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
RL===Rehabilitaion Lesson's
or, a Rum Lunch;)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498549 Feb 27, 2013
JM is reaming her good again.JA keeps trying to take control but to no avail.

Go Juan Go
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498550 Feb 27, 2013
I wonder if Jodie is a graduate of CINDY'S COLLEGE of deception and lies.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498551 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is true, but in a honest evaluation,I do feel sorry for her as to the outcome of her son,but in reality she was partly to blame also,she reported in a 911 call that the car was stolen,well the police saw the car and when attempting to pull it over,he led them on a four county or city chase,he endangered peoples lives.
Cindy Anthony did the same,call (11 and requested her daughter be arrested for auto theft and money,of which like Deb then changed her story she was just attempting to get the police to help.Damage was done with the first 911 call in both cases.
But what makes DEB different is she sent every personal thing about her self to Dominic Casey ( Cindy Anthony's PI) in a e-mail to him.that e-mail became public due to his E-Mails being supoened.
The rest is history.
Birds of a feather stick together. Isn't that the saying?
It's a sad situation. We can only wish she gets help for her family's sake, her sake, and our sake.
Thanks for the explanation.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498552 Feb 27, 2013
Jodi smiling after all these explicit text messages and phone calls shows how much she enjoys all this.
Let's hope it's not another 12 village idiots like Casey's trial.
Hopefully they see through her.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498553 Feb 27, 2013
OMG Jodie just smiles laughs and giggles when talking about her doing her sexcapades.It's all about ME-ME-ME-ME

Sure sounds familiar
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498554 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
OMG Jodie just smiles laughs and giggles when talking about her doing her sexcapades.It's all about ME-ME-ME-ME
Sure sounds familiar
I. Agree. I am embarrassed for her!! She's enjoying it!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498555 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Sure sounds familiar
Hi T. Please don't mistake this for a diagnosis. For me, it is merely a plausible explanation.

"Why are successful female sociopaths so sexual and so sexually appealing? Science does have some answers for us here. Testosterone which is elevated in many male sociopaths is also elevated in female sociopaths. Studies of non-disordered women indicate that higher testosterone levels are associated with increased sex drive, increased sexual activity and YES sexual attractiveness to men! High testosterone makes both male and female sociopaths sexually appealing. Testosterone may also be related to the lack of parenting behavior seen in sociopathic women. Women with higher testosterone have been found to be less interested in motherhood."
http://www.lovefraud.com/blog/2007/02/02

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498556 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi T. Please don't mistake this for a diagnosis. For me, it is merely a plausible explanation.
"Why are successful female sociopaths so sexual and so sexually appealing? Science does have some answers for us here. Testosterone which is elevated in many male sociopaths is also elevated in female sociopaths. Studies of non-disordered women indicate that higher testosterone levels are associated with increased sex drive, increased sexual activity and YES sexual attractiveness to men! High testosterone makes both male and female sociopaths sexually appealing. Testosterone may also be related to the lack of parenting behavior seen in sociopathic women. Women with higher testosterone have been found to be less interested in motherhood."
http://www.lovefraud.com/blog/2007/02/02
ahh, that explains the mustache. Thanks AN:)
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498557 Feb 27, 2013
This too, is not an attempt to diagnose anyone but merely to offer an explanation.

"One of the very common sociopath symptoms is that the sociopath does not accept blame for his problems or problems he causes to others. The typical response is to blame everybody else and put himself in the role of victim.

If he does accept responsibility it is with the same amount of conviction as the person who finishes a letter with "your humble and obedient servant". However his manner can indicate that he is genuinely serious and he can be deceptive enough to recreate the broken trust!

But closer questioning about what he is accepting responsibility for may show that not only is he not serious, but the idea is inconceivable to him.

Nor is there shame, humiliation or regret. Not even for the most horrible things he may have done. He says "If Santayana is correct in saying that 'perhaps the true dignity of man is his ability to despise himself,' the psychopath is without a means to acquire true dignity."
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498558 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, that explains the mustache. Thanks AN:)
Haha. Jodi's or casey's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min RoxLo 1,156,636
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,723
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 1,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Mothra 49,376
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 17 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Sat eddie 45
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web