CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
gloomy days

United States

#498674 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
it made Jodi smile;_
OMG! Other than the fact that Toadi appears in court today wearing KC's favorite color 'green' there is also a very very close similarity to each of the killers. EG...

KC: "I left my daughter at Sawgrass Apts. between the hours of 9:00 am - 1.:00pm.

KC: "I was @ JB park when suddenly Zanny appeared and wrested Caylee from my breast and drove off...
I was scared to let LE know for fear that my child & family would be killed....

OMG ! LMAO !
Just listen to the Toadi Parrot recite almost the same words.

Too bad for Toadi that the slaughtered body of Travis was discovered - Otherwise Nose Picker Quirk could have called in 'The
Pad to put up her bail $2,000,000 bail EH ?????

Travis's friends suspected Jodi Arias was involved with the murder almost immediately, and provided police with her name. When initially questioned, she denied any involvement and said she hadn't seen Travis in several months. By July 15, 2008 police had enough physical evidence to arrest Jodi Arias and charge her with the first degree murder of Travis Alexander. Arias has been held on $2,000,000 bail in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County since her arrest.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498675 Feb 27, 2013
I just watched again...when he ask her if she said, " horny little school girl blah blah" line .
She actually shows excitement ! And smiles. She is nailing her own coffin.
Get the needle ready!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498676 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking for that RT, I want to see her facial expressions during that cross exam,should be interesting, I notice she glares at JM now more than she did on Monday.
Oh! She does stare darts in his back, I noticed that too. LOL those beady eyes just burn with contempt for JM.
gloomy days

United States

#498677 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
it made Jodi smile;_
LMAO! Everything makes Toadi smile - Could it be due to the fact that she had a bad dentist who supplied her with 2 oversized Incisors OR OR a bad 2 Incisor partial which causes her to suck her tongue and continue sucking and gulping water.

OR did she have her teeth extracted in order to be more of CHILD when she wore her pigtails ????

Level 6

AOL

#498678 Feb 27, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Other than the fact that Toadi appears in court today wearing KC's favorite color 'green' there is also a very very close similarity to each of the killers. EG...
KC: "I left my daughter at Sawgrass Apts. between the hours of 9:00 am - 1.:00pm.
KC: "I was @ JB park when suddenly Zanny appeared and wrested Caylee from my breast and drove off...
OMG ! LMAO !
Too bad for Toadi that the slaughtered body of Travis was discovered - Otherwise Nose Picker Quirk could have called in 'The
Travis's friends suspected Jodi Arias was involved with the murder almost immediately, and provided police with her name. When initially questioned, she denied any involvement and said she hadn't seen Travis in several months. By July 15, 2008 police had enough physical evidence to arrest Jodi Arias and charge her with the first degree murder of Travis Alexander. Arias has been held on $2,000,000 bail in the Estrella Jail in Maricopa County since her arrest.
Nose picker Quirk LOL
Yep, these two females could be long lost sisters, it's crazy.

Level 6

AOL

#498679 Feb 27, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Everything makes Toadi smile - Could it be due to the fact that she had a bad dentist who supplied her with 2 oversized Incisors OR OR a bad 2 Incisor partial which causes her to suck her tongue and continue sucking and gulping water.
OR did she have her teeth extracted in order to be more of CHILD when she wore her pigtails ????
Too funny! She left her first set of choppers on someone's floorboards, and this set came from a rat she had to defend herself from.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#498680 Feb 27, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess, that stupid girl is only thinking -- "I'm on TV"!!
gloomy days

United States

#498681 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Jodi Arias acknowledged Wednesday during her Arizona murder trial that she enjoyed, even instigated, raunchy sex acts with the victim contrary to previous testimony that he coerced her to perform them, at times making her feel like a prostitute
YEPPERS ! That was because claimed he threw a piece of chocolet at her as he made his exit.

LMAO! Had he thrown her a Doggie Milk Bone the jury would have been able to view her true character...
AN other

United States

#498682 Feb 27, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG ! LMAO !
A friend like this?

"Iassen DonovanWhen asked directly what he thought happened, he thought happened, Iassen [Donovan] replied, "I think she...I think she killed her kid. I don't think anyone else was involved." (Page 3066 discovery).

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#498683 Feb 27, 2013
Are Scrams and Dayz both banned now?

Do you think she WAS that Canadian tourist in the water tank?

Scary.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#498684 Feb 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess, that stupid girl is only thinking -- "I'm on TV"!!
Everyone loves a "cameo".
gloomy days

United States

#498685 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nose picker Quirk LOL
Yep, these two females could be long lost sisters, it's crazy.
Wish Quirk Nose Picker Nun would advise her to brush back those oily bangs,-Don't know about you but I have already seen that pus filled greasy bump appearing on her forehead..

Is it a wen or simply the remains of the facial she asked Travis to give her ???

OR IS IT SIMPLY A WEN?= "A boil or other swelling or growth on the skin, esp. a sebaceous cyst...
OR- OR - Is she hoping to gain the same sympathy from a Jury who found a big blacked blobbed child killer NOT Innocent ??

Synonyms

growth

Noun

1.A boil or other swelling or growth on the skin, esp. a sebaceous cyst.

Level 6

AOL

#498688 Feb 27, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish Quirk Nose Picker Nun would advise her to brush back those oily bangs,-Don't know about you but I have already seen that pus filled greasy bump appearing on her forehead..
Is it a wen or simply the remains of the facial she asked Travis to give her ???
OR IS IT SIMPLY A WEN?= "A boil or other swelling or growth on the skin, esp. a sebaceous cyst...
OR- OR - Is she hoping to gain the same sympathy from a Jury who found a big blacked blobbed child killer NOT Innocent ??
Synonyms
growth
Noun
FOTF! I thought WEN was a shampoo sold on infomercials..hence the spikes greasing up her forehead. She's so obnoxious ..bleccch!
gloomy days

United States

#498692 Feb 27, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Are Scrams and Dayz both banned now?
Do you think she WAS that Canadian tourist in the water tank?
Scary.
NOT AT ALL SILLY SANKS ! Dollop of Daizey is still setting up the New Website in the hopes that 'The Lying Sniveling Coward' will post on there revealing who it was who was obsessed with Caylee thus letting us know once and for all WHO KILLED CAYLEE -

Scrams will simply stand by to adhere her/his signature that the above is true..

O Lawd I hope she does not send in an Electronic Signature..
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498693 Feb 27, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Synonyms
growth
Noun
Maddy I am surprised she is even able to talk, after listening to all those hummer's she was giving Travis, I calculated the blister's on her tongue wouldn't heal till at least 2015.
gloomy days

United States

#498695 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
FOTF! I thought WEN was a shampoo sold on infomercials..hence the spikes greasing up her forehead. She's so obnoxious ..bleccch!
Each time I look at the 'wen' on her greasy forehead I think of this little ditty - And also notice how Quirk pulls his finger from his nostril and gives the findings a lip taste forensic test.

gloomy days

United States

#498696 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddy I am surprised she is even able to talk, after listening to all those hummer's she was giving Travis, I calculated the blister's on her tongue wouldn't heal till at least 2015.
AAAW Too sweet of you to think that I am Maddy ,

Nope I am simply a Killer Hater with a one digit IQ who spends my whole life on here - 24/7 in order to give Lurker Daizey something to do during her/his worthless life.

Tho there are times I sign in using my AOL ISP whereby I can cuss and insult all non killer lovers.
gloomy days

United States

#498697 Feb 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
You have all succeeded in running old Tim Horton off.
I'm going to cry.
LMAO! No way.. Shehe just hates it when shehe is not the center of attention posting about big blacked blobbed KC.

Shehe goes off pouting when the topic is about Jodi.

Sometimes shehe goes over to 2008/09/10/11/12 threads to post comments BUT always returns here.

I think liKe me shehe is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the gutless cowardly sniveling liar to finally arrive on this thread and tell us all WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.

Unlike me shehe never ventures out into the real world but chooses instead to spend 24/7 donning many hats posting in defense of killers.

What a BUMBO EH?
gloomy days

United States

#498698 Feb 27, 2013
I doubt she will ever get the DP but just in case
Snout Picker happens to read on here like KC's Fatboy Lawyer did - Just a little food for thought for snout picker...

"Arias would become the 4th woman on Arizona's Death Row"

Arias's attorneys have argued that she should not be facing a potential death penalty because the killing was not premeditated. Their arguments failed and if convicted, Arias would become the 4th woman on Arizona's Death Row. She would join the following women, all convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to death: Shawna Fordes, sentenced in February, 2011, Wendi Andriano, sentenced in December of 2004 and Debra Milke, sentenced in February, 1991. All three current death row residents are Caucasian.

DianeAx

United States

#498699 Feb 27, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
If anyone needs me--I am vacationing on the Jessica thread.
Can't stand all the Jodi talk here.
You are all taking over my Casey thread.
Sounds good to me.

Sadly, they'll all invade the Jessica thread with their Jodi diversion, ahh... obsession.

But really, you should be working on your new Casey website.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,643,595
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 54 min The Peoples Media 3,012
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,151
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 16 hr Marley 73,869
Anyone ever eat at the Funky Monkey 22 hr The Place Stinks 2
News Casey Anthony won't have court appearance today (Sep '08) Wed Notliz 3,349
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,588

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages