CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#498619 Feb 27, 2013
Horse meat found in Ikea's meat balls.

Who the hell buys meatballs from a furniture store?
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498620 Feb 27, 2013
Wait. She can't afford a 5.00 gas can she said. " Not in her budget"
But, she can afford a 5.00 Starbucks.
So, what is it with thee gas cans?
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498621 Feb 27, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it, the lights did flicker a few times last night.
Do you think there are any clears on this thread? That reminds me, I need to schedule my audit.
Allow me to introduce myself..... Neffie Lim Hubbard-Grund.
AN other

United States

#498622 Feb 27, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I am wondering that too about setting the house on fire.
I didn't know the house she was staying in was burglarized the end of May. A " toy" gun stolen as quoted by her Grandfather. How convenient .
It was her grandparent's house. There were other guns and rolls of coins in the same place that were not stolen.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#498623 Feb 27, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that the episode I saw where she said, Travis was on all 4 and telling her, "he COULDN'T FEEL HIS LEGS"??
I wonder how much truth she weaves into her lies=/
She is so specific at times and dates from years ago, yet she forgets things that are important. Selective memory will bury her.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498624 Feb 27, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I did recognize the same poster and writing were under different screenames. And this is an adult right? Hahaha . Thanks for the list.
We have discussed this before. Someone feels very guilty for her sons death. In order for her to feel better she has to worship Casey and other killers. It makes her feel better. Really sad. Instead of doing it here , she needs professional help desperately. We can't fix her.
I do know trolls get off whe people respond to them. That's their purpose,( the attention) if no one responds, they will just go away, because theirs needs aren't being fed. That means no responses.:)
Thanks again
Rex you are a sick puppy!!
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498625 Feb 27, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Maddy:;
Did you see the article of the person of interest in the murder in Vegas, boy she is a Casey/Jodie look alike.
Cant believe the two cops killed in Santa Cruz also yesterday,quiet fun town mostly.
Good Lord!!! This is hilarious.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498626 Feb 27, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Birds of a feather stick together. Isn't that the saying?
It's a sad situation. We can only wish she gets help for her family's sake, her sake, and our sake.
Thanks for the explanation.
Flock
AN other

United States

#498627 Feb 27, 2013
Doesn't California or Arizona perform eye tests when testing for a drivers license?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#498628 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Why did she need so much gas?
She was in a hurry to get to TA, shows she planned it well. She also knows damn well he never owned a gun. She brought along her grandpa's 25 caliber. I'm surprised she didn't wear diapers so she wouldn't have to make any unwanted stops on her journey to seduce and murder him.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#498629 Feb 27, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too, Chrissy!!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498630 Feb 27, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that the episode I saw where she said, Travis was on all 4 and telling her, "he COULDN'T FEEL HIS LEGS"??
I wonder how much truth she weaves into her lies=/
OMG! I didn't hear that..what a nightmare. I imagine she weaves her stories using partial truth, just as she said "you'll do anything with a gun pointed at your head". She claimed the ninja put a gun to her head, so I figure she's describing what SHE did to Travis. I just pray he was out before she finished and didn't suffer long.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#498631 Feb 27, 2013
I think that she was filling the gas cans so she wouldn't have to gas up again at a station before heading to Utah, that way it looked like she never went to Mesa.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498632 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty much trust my husband of 22 years, so unless he starts crawling thru the doggy door or wearing his hair in pigtails, I think I'm safe. LOL
I am a diehard Caylee lover like you Hal. Cheers! I hope I live long enough to see her get justice she so deserves.
We all will see that day:)~ We are die hard Caylee fans>>.

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498633 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be a guy. I don't think there is a woman, who ever saw "Psycho" ,
who doesn't get a little nervous taking a shower when alone.
Yes Mam, I am a guy. I don't look like a girl in my picture do I?>>

I seen the movie pyscho many times, you have a good point.>>

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498634 Feb 27, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
I think that she was filling the gas cans so she wouldn't have to gas up again at a station before heading to Utah, that way it looked like she never went to Mesa.
That is correct. She got the idea from that NASA space cadet women that stalked her lovers lover.>>:)~ LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498635 Feb 27, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative, I am not one of your mothers kids

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#498636 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! I didn't hear that..what a nightmare. I imagine she weaves her stories using partial truth, just as she said "you'll do anything with a gun pointed at your head". She claimed the ninja put a gun to her head, so I figure she's describing what SHE did to Travis. I just pray he was out before she finished and didn't suffer long.
Aren't they saying she did the deed in less then 2 minutes, according to the pics on her camera?

If that's the case it didn't leave her that much time to run to his closet for a gun!

She is such a liar, I don't even think her doctors can save her now!
AN other

United States

#498637 Feb 27, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
I'm sure you're right.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498638 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It was her grandparent's house. There were other guns and rolls of coins in the same place that were not stolen.
Quite interesting thing.You have to ask a logical question.

Why would a person risk jail by robbing a home and taking only a .25 caliber pistol,when there are rifle's and shotgun's in the same cabinet and coins also.
Guns that I brought years ago for peanut's all now cost upwards from 800 dollars to 1000 dollars .
It is not logical at all,she took that gun period, her being there at the exact time the theft occured is way to coincidental and Travis being killed with a .25 ca,is jjust the icing on the cake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 1,509,842
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Dudley 8,077
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 63,581
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 9 hr Michael 241
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 13 hr zazz 25,586
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,369
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Mon Breezy _Soul 19,617

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages