CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498584 Feb 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
she is cold blooded alright!
lol, do you mean that her braids are tied with the 'rope'? I don't think so - hopefully Juan Martinez will ask her pointedly about the 'rope' and what she did with it - her attorneys just glossed over all those grisly details totally...
Interesting how she prepared her disguise by coloring her hair. Travis must have been real surprised. if his friends said "Jodi did it", or a neighbor saw her go in or leave, the cops would be looking for a blond.
Her braids weren't long enough to be 'the rope' and is there even a rope to begin with?..well probably, just not one that needed to be cut so that she could explain why the knife was in the bathroom.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498585 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a nude photo of her with the pictures she deleted on the day she murdered Travis. Her hair is in braids. In one of the tapes, she implied that the braids being "hot" was about having sex with a school girl. I wonder if there was a bondage element???????
I just saw her face as she described having sex like a "dirty little school girl". She is so getting off on this, despite her life being on the line. She's way crazier than casey.
I have to agree. They are birds of a feather. But, I do think Jodi may be a touch sicker.
Of corse, we didn't get to hear Casey on the stand.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498586 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how she prepared her disguise by coloring her hair. Travis must have been real surprised. if his friends said "Jodi did it", or a neighbor saw her go in or leave, the cops would be looking for a blond.
Her braids weren't long enough to be 'the rope' and is there even a rope to begin with?..well probably, just not one that needed to be cut so that she could explain why the knife was in the bathroom.
Between the hair and the red car refusal. If I were on that jury, Shows premeditation to me..
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498587 Feb 27, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
every action of hers before she reached Travis's house at 4 am on June 4, 2008 morning, and after she killed him SCREAMS OF PRE-MEDITATION..

Either he was hers, and since that was not possible any more as he had rejected her, then he needed to die...

Fatal Attraction and definitely pre-meditated

I hope Juan Martinez is able to get this across clearly to the Jury and not let them think of her as a battered, abused woman who killed in passion...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#498588 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a nude photo of her with the pictures she deleted on the day she murdered Travis. Her hair is in braids. In one of the tapes, she implied that the braids being "hot" was about having sex with a school girl. I wonder if there was a bondage element???????
I just saw her face as she described having sex like a "dirty little school girl". She is so getting off on this, despite her life being on the line. She's way crazier than casey.
I just got in, watched some of the testimony this morning but do you have the link for the live feed please?
proxy fail krissy

Tampa, FL

#498589 Feb 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text> it's all about legal tactics so do quit twisting the reason for change of venue as something else...no one cares about Casey Anthony..and IF someone wanted to REALLY harm her they can do it anywhere...
This case keeps showing us the sinister loopholes and tactics in the legal system by which criminals get away with crime on every level and its sickening
I hope that enough judgements stand against Casey to make her life miserable for the rest of her life..
That's all she deserves
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
hi krissy
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498590 Feb 27, 2013
Is there an actual court clothing store?
It may be a genius idea.
Have a store that caters to people going to court .
Have unflattering colors, doudy styles, and clothes that just suck the life out of you to make you look SAD, so the jury feels bad for you.
Jodi and Casey must have shopped there.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498591 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is very degenerate and kinky (what she is trying to project Travis as!) and showed so many deviant ways of sex to Travis that, as you said, he became like a kid in a candy shop...

but he didn't want her permanently in his life despite all her sex and she killed him!

My reading is that Jodi projects her own real actions and words as having been done and said by others...

someone called her "Casey on steriods"

lol

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#498592 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my diagnosis. No charge.
"shoul·der  (shldr)
n.
a. The joint connecting the arm with the torso.
b. The part of the human body between the neck and upper arm.
a. The joint of a vertebrate animal that connects the forelimb to the trunk.
b. The part of an animal near this joint.
c. The part of a bird's wing between the wrist and the trunk.
3. The area of the back from one shoulder to the other. Often used in the plural.
4. A cut of meat including the joint of the foreleg and adjacent parts.
5. The portion of a garment that covers the shoulder.
6. An angled or sloping part, as:
a. The angle between the face and flank of a bastion in a fortification.
b. The area between the body and neck of a bottle or vase.
7. The area of an item or object that serves as an abutment or surrounds a projection, as:
a. The end surface of a board from which a tenon projects.
b. Printing The flat surface on the body of type that extends beyond the letter or character.
8. The edge or border running on either side of a roadway.
v. shoul·dered, shoul·der·ing, shoul·ders
v.tr.
1. To carry or place (a burden, for example) on the shoulders.
2. To take on; assume: shouldered the blame for his friends.
3. To push or apply force to, with or as if with the shoulder.
4. To make (one's way) by or as if by shoving obstacles with one's shoulders.
v.intr.
1. To push with the shoulders.
2. To make one's way by or as if by shoving obstacles with one's shoulders.
Idioms:
put (one's) shoulder to the wheel
To apply oneself vigorously; make a concentrated effort.
shoulder to shoulder
1. In close proximity; side by side.
2. In close cooperation.
straight from the shoulder
1. Delivered directly from the shoulder. Used of a punch.
2. Honestly; candidly.
[Middle English shulder, from Old English sculdor.]
Doctor, Doctor, I can move my shoulder again! It's a murkle!

Thank you. Your check isn't in the mail.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498593 Feb 27, 2013
proxy fail krissy wrote:
LOL, did you think that up all by yourself? I bet that made you feel oh-so-smart and smug

but you are wrong

I am not, and never will have a desire to be krissy!

but honestly, I couldn't care less what you think..

laughs and shrugs

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#498594 Feb 27, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, did you think that up all by yourself? I bet that made you feel oh-so-smart and smug
but you are wrong
I am not, and never will have a desire to be krissy!
but honestly, I couldn't care less what you think..
laughs and shrugs
I do a better Krissy than Krissy does. All you have to do is act like a moron and type moronic stuff with one paw, while scratching for fleas with the other.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#498595 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
That jury can't be liking this girl one bit. She's off the dial wicky in the wacky woo.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498596 Feb 27, 2013
She's gonna blowwww.
She is losing the control she thinks she has.
Why hasn't her lawyer told her to shut up and answer, yes or no?
She is her own worst enemy up there.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#498597 Feb 27, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got in, watched some of the testimony this morning but do you have the link for the live feed please?
Hi FMC. I don't have the feed. I'm watching it on HLN with all the commercials.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#498598 Feb 27, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
That jury can't be liking this girl one bit. She's off the dial wicky in the wacky woo.
Can you imagine viciously killing someone you love as much as she alleges and smirk and smile when talking about him?
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#498599 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks AN, here it is in case anyone needs it

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jod...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#498600 Feb 27, 2013
I missed it if it was discussed- what kind of car did she rent?
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#498601 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#498602 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I was just about to post that, you beat me to it :)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#498603 Feb 27, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired doctors can do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,384,101
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 41 min Janitor Of The LORD 22,972
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 42 min Janitor Of The LORD 18,981
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr The Donald_ 59,545
sexting with fem 3 hr Cupcake7663 1
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 12
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr LizW 73,639
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages