CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,144)

Showing posts 462,861 - 462,880 of483,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
casey listed an Orange County address on her bankruptcy filing, not a Hillsborough address or a Brevard address.
I still don't understand why casey doesn't file a wrongful death suit against "whoever" is responsible for Caylee's death. The payments would not be subjected to any of her creditors.
What 'payments'?

Number one........The douchebag doesn't have anything.

Number two.........The criminal justice system, not the civil justice system, is where Caylee's killer should get their earthly justice.

Worry about your own business.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

grace wrote:
<quoted text>
T-REX, don't forget, this girl has no job and no assets.
The debts she's listed need not be proven as owing by Casey......just the opposite is true for any listed creditor who objects. That's why they have a creditor's hearing.
Simply put, regardless if the debts are real or not, once her case is discharged, all it means is, the amounts listed for the creditors listed will be forever more, cancelled.
As to Baez, Casey signed a retainer agreement with him in 2008, almost 2 years prior to being declared indigent. So his costs prior to the indigence ruling (when he became pro-bono), would still be considered viable debts, and that's why she has listed the amount owed to him.
PS> I was giving you a hypothetical as to her creditors/debts......no doubt she has documentation for these liabilities.
Really apparently you know nothing of bankruptcy.
She may have to explain how she amassed a 500,000 dollar debt while being incarcerated and on probation and to the others as well.
She will have to show where she made attempt's to pay them.
The debtor's will have to show where they factually gave her money or services with a signed agreement.
If they do show where they had an agreement with her for restitution,they may have to explain why they gave her money or services while knowing she is unemployed and unemployable.
Casey has to include every debt,which means
rent,utilities,food,medical,sc hooling as well.

Now the interesting part may be if the Feds investigates which could happen,is why these people our considering her a debtor after swearing in court they are all pro-bono,representing her free of charge.Fla may want an explanation also.
Now lets add that if these are allowed and forgiven,I am sure Baez,Mason,Simm's,Lyon's,etc will claim those debts as a loss on thier taxes, and thats when the shyt will hit the fan.
Like I said before all Casey has done is open a huge can of worms.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but I'm personally sick to death of these greedy vindictive people. They are making azzez of themselves with this vendetta against an innocent woman and by their obvious greed to attain something from someone who doesn't even have it. ZoK is the worst. she was never hurt by any of this until she went looking for attention. Kronk is easily seen as being a greedy corrupt man and TM is out for $ and publicity. I could not care less if any of them dropped off the face of the planet forever. We would all be better off without their nasty behavior.
BTW, hello NG!
Liar and ignorant as usual,allways have to agree with yourself.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but I'm personally sick to death of these greedy vindictive people. They are making azzez of themselves with this vendetta against an innocent woman and by their obvious greed to attain something from someone who doesn't even have it. ZoK is the worst. she was never hurt by any of this until she went looking for attention. Kronk is easily seen as being a greedy corrupt man and TM is out for $ and publicity. I could not care less if any of them dropped off the face of the planet forever. We would all be better off without their nasty behavior.
BTW, hello NG!
Deal with it.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Zenaida September 29, 2008

"I also do have those threatening phone calls at 2:00 or 3:00am, threatening my kids, threatening myself," Gonzalez said.
->For the first time, Zenaida Gonzalez revealed her face to the public in an interview with Eyewitness News. Zenaida is a single mother of six and says she is having a hard time coping. She wants everyone to know that she is innocent.
"To clear my name, to get some type of closure. I want the truth to come out. I want them to know that I didn't do anything wrong," Zenaida said.
When Caylee Anthony was reported missing, Casey told detectives the last time she saw her daughter was when she dropped her off at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said she left her with a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez.
Zenaida said she never met Casey Anthony. She took a tour of the apartment complex earlier in the year, but that's the only connection she has to them.
"There are a lot of people out there who believe in her, that do believe her lies," Zenaida said.
Detectives believe Casey made up the name, but Zenaida says people all over the country are blaming her for Caylee's disappearance.
"They call me bad words right from the beginning and tell me they are going to do bad things to my daughters for what I did to little Casey, I mean Caylee," she said.

"I just get in the car and cry. I'm being judged for something I didn't do," Zenaida Gonzalez told Eyewitness News.
Zenaida said that no one wants to hire her. Zenaida also said she just got of the hospital on Sunday because of a bleeding ulcer."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/zenaida-gonzale...
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
What 'payments'?
Number one........The douchebag doesn't have anything.
Number two.........The criminal justice system, not the civil justice system, is where Caylee's killer should get their earthly justice.
Worry about your own business.
Well if it is none of AN business,please explain why it is any of your business
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

"Elements of Wrongful Death Lawsuit
There are key elements applicable to every wrongful death case. First, a plaintiff must be able to show that an actual death of their loved one occurred. Second, the plaintiff must prove that named defendants were negligent before, during, or after a given event that led to the death of the victim. Third, the negligent actions of the defendant make them liable, responsible, or at-fault, at least partially or in whole, for the death of the victim. Finally, the liable and negligent actions must have directly attributed to the death of the individual, and in turn, the damages sustained by family members and other loved ones."
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Justice system could always indict Cindy Anthony and accuse Casey of being her acomplice
No they couldn't.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
Juan pointed out on national television that God can't be subpoenaed -- so he can't be a witness.
LMFAO!
He's absolutely right........but the jury is going to tire of his absurdity.
I agree! Are you sick of hearing his stupid question of, " Did I ask you"? He's very unlikable. I have to wonder if the jury is thinking the same thing....
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it is none of AN business,please explain why it is any of your business
No

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you think Mr. Martinez will finish up?
None too soon, as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of hearing him be an azz. Good manners go a long way, with people. He doesn't have to be such an azz to make a point.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not crumbling because she is conditioned to withstand abuse. It began in her childhood.
She looks shaken but she isn't losing her composure. She seems to be a very good witness.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Punitive Damages
Punitive damages are awarded in cases of serious or malicious wrongdoing to punish the wrongdoer, or deter others from behaving similarly. In most states, a plaintiff may not recover punitive damages in a wrongful death action. There are some states, however, that have specific statutes that permit the recovery of punitive damages. In states that do not explicitly allow or disallow punitive damages in wrongful death actions, courts have held punitive damages permissible. An attorney will be able to advise you as to whether your state allows punitive damages.

"A: Yes, punitive damages are recoverable in wrongful death cases. Punitive damages may be awarded if the defendant is personally guilty of intentional misconduct or gross negligence. Intentional misconduct means the “defendant had actual knowledge of the wrongfulness of the conduct and the high probability that injury or damage to the claimant would result and, despite that knowledge, intentionally pursued that course of conduct, resulting in injury or damage.” Punitive damages must be established by the greater weight of the evidence."

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think JM is doing an excellent job questioning her. It's very hard to pin down a pathological sociopath killer. He has shown her stories thus far to be lie after lie. TA was not the man she has tried to make him out to be.
I disagree. I don't thinks he's buckling at all and he looks like a abuser. I'm quite disgusted at the antics he's using.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Punitive Damages
Punitive damages are awarded in cases of serious or malicious wrongdoing to punish the wrongdoer, or deter others from behaving similarly. In most states, a plaintiff may not recover punitive damages in a wrongful death action. There are some states, however, that have specific statutes that permit the recovery of punitive damages. In states that do not explicitly allow or disallow punitive damages in wrongful death actions, courts have held punitive damages permissible. An attorney will be able to advise you as to whether your state allows punitive damages.
"A: Yes, punitive damages are recoverable in wrongful death cases. Punitive damages may be awarded if the defendant is personally guilty of intentional misconduct or gross negligence. Intentional misconduct means the “defendant had actual knowledge of the wrongfulness of the conduct and the high probability that injury or damage to the claimant would result and, despite that knowledge, intentionally pursued that course of conduct, resulting in injury or damage.” Punitive damages must be established by the greater weight of the evidence."
How do you collect blood from a no prospects, no promise, low-life degenerate turnip, Bimbo?

If it was my child, I would rather see the idiot go to prison than to take his lunch money in the free world.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Zenaida September 29, 2008
"I also do have those threatening phone calls at 2:00 or 3:00am, threatening my kids, threatening myself," Gonzalez said.
->For the first time, Zenaida Gonzalez revealed her face to the public in an interview with Eyewitness News. Zenaida is a single mother of six and says she is having a hard time coping. She wants everyone to know that she is innocent.
"To clear my name, to get some type of closure. I want the truth to come out. I want them to know that I didn't do anything wrong," Zenaida said.
When Caylee Anthony was reported missing, Casey told detectives the last time she saw her daughter was when she dropped her off at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said she left her with a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez.
Zenaida said she never met Casey Anthony. She took a tour of the apartment complex earlier in the year, but that's the only connection she has to them.
"There are a lot of people out there who believe in her, that do believe her lies," Zenaida said.
Detectives believe Casey made up the name, but Zenaida says people all over the country are blaming her for Caylee's disappearance.
"They call me bad words right from the beginning and tell me they are going to do bad things to my daughters for what I did to little Casey, I mean Caylee," she said.
"I just get in the car and cry. I'm being judged for something I didn't do," Zenaida Gonzalez told Eyewitness News.
Zenaida said that no one wants to hire her. Zenaida also said she just got of the hospital on Sunday because of a bleeding ulcer."
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/zenaida-gonzale...
No one even knew who she was until she made her debut on TV. She lies when the truth is better.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it.
I DO deal with it. Much better than you deal with Casey being found innocent. I went on with life. You're in here, every day, all day long. It's pitiful.:)
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Janitor.
BAM
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I don't thinks he's buckling at all and he looks like a abuser. I'm quite disgusted at the antics he's using.
He's just confirming that she can sustain prolonged abuse without running to someone else for comfort.

He isn't making winning points with:
"You didn't report it to law enforcement, did you?
You didn't get medical care, did you?
There is nothing to corroborate this happened, is there?

It isn't unusual that abuse victims don't report their beloved's abusive behavior, or don't seek outside help.

Usually as long as the abuser apologizes and whispers sweet nothings promising not to do it again -- the victim won't tell anyone.

The victim doesn't want the relationship to end, they want the abuse to end, and think if they try hard enough they will change the abuser.
Often, their own denial doesn't even let them view themselves as abuse victims -- but as abuse triggers.

Calling law enforcement or seeking medical help for abuse injuries will interfere and threaten the relationship.

The last thing Jodi wanted was to put Travis in a negative light that might fracture the relationship.
Especially when he already was already playing her like a yo-yo.

She was fixated on him like he was some kind of Messiah.
It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.
Casey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it disgusting that you use the AOL name little snothead is dead.(Sic)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 462,861 - 462,880 of483,688
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,336
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 40 min MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 5 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 6 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 6 hr Children should be loved 128
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••