|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
SignorinaBella asked Anonymous via Twitter, to hack Topix, to rid all of Ramblers posts, because Topix wouldn't do it.
Then Anonymous did.
See how she treats family?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Boston FBI has been updated as to SignorinaBella's cyber-hack conspiracy.
morning Todd

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, anyone can sue anyone.
But anywhere else, a judge would have dismissed ZoK's claim against Casey for something Cindy said.
Yep.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> The girl killed her child and lucked out due to the fact she was able to hide it for 31 days,
No she didn't.
She didn't pick up a fallen tree, hide her daughter, hang a white board, then send someone back in to remove the white board.

Someone planted Caylee while Casey was in jail.
Everyone knows it.
Everyone knows that is why she wasn't charged with violating Florida Statute 406.12.
Ramblers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
No she didn't.
She didn't pick up a fallen tree, hide her daughter, hang a white board, then send someone back in to remove the white board.
Someone planted Caylee while Casey was in jail.
Everyone knows it.
Everyone knows that is why she wasn't charged with violating Florida Statute 406.12.
Everyone but the haters bwahahahaha
Todd

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> morning Todd
Morning
CIG

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about who she owes money to in Tampa or anywhere else.
It's all about residency requirements for filing. She had several locations in the Middle District of Florida to choose from.
The creditors don't get a change of venue because it's "easier on them".
However, I don't underestimate the power and clout of M&M, so all things are possible......even a lawsuit by someone who was not who she was originally touted to be.
it's all about legal tactics so do quit twisting the reason for change of venue as something else...no one cares about Casey Anthony..and IF someone wanted to REALLY harm her they can do it anywhere...

This case keeps showing us the sinister loopholes and tactics in the legal system by which criminals get away with crime on every level and its sickening

I hope that enough judgements stand against Casey to make her life miserable for the rest of her life..

That's all she deserves

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

CIG wrote:
<quoted text> it's all about legal tactics so do quit twisting the reason for change of venue as something else...no one cares about Casey Anthony..and IF someone wanted to REALLY harm her they can do it anywhere...
This case keeps showing us the sinister loopholes and tactics in the legal system by which criminals get away with crime on every level and its sickening
I hope that enough judgements stand against Casey to make her life miserable for the rest of her life..
That's all she deserves
Yep.
AN other

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

CIG wrote:
<quoted text> it's all about legal tactics so do quit twisting the reason for change of venue as something else...no one cares about Casey Anthony..and IF someone wanted to REALLY harm her they can do it anywhere...
That's all she deserves
casey listed an Orange County address on her bankruptcy filing, not a Hillsborough address or a Brevard address.
I still don't understand why casey doesn't file a wrongful death suit against "whoever" is responsible for Caylee's death. The payments would not be subjected to any of her creditors.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
casey listed an Orange County address on her bankruptcy filing, not a Hillsborough address or a Brevard address.
I still don't understand why casey doesn't file a wrongful death suit against "whoever" is responsible for Caylee's death. The payments would not be subjected to any of her creditors.
That would be a first, the killer suing herself. She couldn't expect to get any money from a bum.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if this has already posted, but apparently, another bomshell has made its way into the headlines.
Damn, I sure wish they'd give us the link for these motions.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
6:35 p.m. EST, February 25, 2013
On the eve of the first hearing in her bankruptcy, attorneys for Casey Anthony on Monday blasted the woman suing her for defamation as a publicity seeker, in a harshly worded new court filing.
At a hearing Tuesday in Tampa, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez will ask a judge to move Anthony's Chapter 7 proceedings to Orlando, arguing Anthony only filed in Tampa to avoid media coverage.
In a new filing, Anthony's lawyers concede they're concerned about media coverage: Orlando, they argue, is the "epicenter" of antagonism toward their client, who continues to receive threats.
They argue Gonzalez has no legitimate civil claim and is "one of many profiteers who, in a misguided quest for publicity and financial gain, seek to capitalize" on the high-profile case.
Gonzalez sued after Anthony falsely said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped her daughter in 2008, linking Gonzalez to the high profile case.
Anthony's lawyer also filed statement signed by Anthony's largest creditor, defense lawyer Jose Baez, and her mother, Cindy Anthony, opposing the transfer to Orlando.
However, Gonzalez's motion was joined Monday by Roy Kronk, a meter reader who found the body of Anthony's child. He is also suing Anthony for defamation.
Anthony was acquitted of all major charges in her daughter's death at trial.
A request by her lawyer to delay Tuesday's hearing, citing personal and professional conflicts, was denied by a judge Monday.
I don't know about you but I'm personally sick to death of these greedy vindictive people. They are making azzez of themselves with this vendetta against an innocent woman and by their obvious greed to attain something from someone who doesn't even have it. ZoK is the worst. she was never hurt by any of this until she went looking for attention. Kronk is easily seen as being a greedy corrupt man and TM is out for $ and publicity. I could not care less if any of them dropped off the face of the planet forever. We would all be better off without their nasty behavior.
BTW, hello NG!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> morning Todd
mornin Felon
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
What 'payments'?

Number one........The douchebag doesn't have anything.

Number two.........The criminal justice system, not the civil justice system, is where Caylee's killer should get their earthly justice.

Worry about your own business.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

grace wrote:
<quoted text>
T-REX, don't forget, this girl has no job and no assets.
The debts she's listed need not be proven as owing by Casey......just the opposite is true for any listed creditor who objects. That's why they have a creditor's hearing.
Simply put, regardless if the debts are real or not, once her case is discharged, all it means is, the amounts listed for the creditors listed will be forever more, cancelled.
As to Baez, Casey signed a retainer agreement with him in 2008, almost 2 years prior to being declared indigent. So his costs prior to the indigence ruling (when he became pro-bono), would still be considered viable debts, and that's why she has listed the amount owed to him.
PS> I was giving you a hypothetical as to her creditors/debts......no doubt she has documentation for these liabilities.
Really apparently you know nothing of bankruptcy.
She may have to explain how she amassed a 500,000 dollar debt while being incarcerated and on probation and to the others as well.
She will have to show where she made attempt's to pay them.
The debtor's will have to show where they factually gave her money or services with a signed agreement.
If they do show where they had an agreement with her for restitution,they may have to explain why they gave her money or services while knowing she is unemployed and unemployable.
Casey has to include every debt,which means
rent,utilities,food,medical,sc hooling as well.

Now the interesting part may be if the Feds investigates which could happen,is why these people our considering her a debtor after swearing in court they are all pro-bono,representing her free of charge.Fla may want an explanation also.
Now lets add that if these are allowed and forgiven,I am sure Baez,Mason,Simm's,Lyon's,etc will claim those debts as a loss on thier taxes, and thats when the shyt will hit the fan.
Like I said before all Casey has done is open a huge can of worms.
T-REX

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but I'm personally sick to death of these greedy vindictive people. They are making azzez of themselves with this vendetta against an innocent woman and by their obvious greed to attain something from someone who doesn't even have it. ZoK is the worst. she was never hurt by any of this until she went looking for attention. Kronk is easily seen as being a greedy corrupt man and TM is out for $ and publicity. I could not care less if any of them dropped off the face of the planet forever. We would all be better off without their nasty behavior.
BTW, hello NG!
Liar and ignorant as usual,allways have to agree with yourself.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, hello NG!
Deal with it.
AN other

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Zenaida September 29, 2008

"I also do have those threatening phone calls at 2:00 or 3:00am, threatening my kids, threatening myself," Gonzalez said.
->For the first time, Zenaida Gonzalez revealed her face to the public in an interview with Eyewitness News. Zenaida is a single mother of six and says she is having a hard time coping. She wants everyone to know that she is innocent.
"To clear my name, to get some type of closure. I want the truth to come out. I want them to know that I didn't do anything wrong," Zenaida said.
When Caylee Anthony was reported missing, Casey told detectives the last time she saw her daughter was when she dropped her off at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said she left her with a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez.
Zenaida said she never met Casey Anthony. She took a tour of the apartment complex earlier in the year, but that's the only connection she has to them.
"There are a lot of people out there who believe in her, that do believe her lies," Zenaida said.
Detectives believe Casey made up the name, but Zenaida says people all over the country are blaming her for Caylee's disappearance.
"They call me bad words right from the beginning and tell me they are going to do bad things to my daughters for what I did to little Casey, I mean Caylee," she said.

"I just get in the car and cry. I'm being judged for something I didn't do," Zenaida Gonzalez told Eyewitness News.
Zenaida said that no one wants to hire her. Zenaida also said she just got of the hospital on Sunday because of a bleeding ulcer."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/zenaida-gonzale...
T-REX

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
What 'payments'?
Number one........The douchebag doesn't have anything.
Number two.........The criminal justice system, not the civil justice system, is where Caylee's killer should get their earthly justice.
Worry about your own business.
Well if it is none of AN business,please explain why it is any of your business
AN other

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

"Elements of Wrongful Death Lawsuit
There are key elements applicable to every wrongful death case. First, a plaintiff must be able to show that an actual death of their loved one occurred. Second, the plaintiff must prove that named defendants were negligent before, during, or after a given event that led to the death of the victim. Third, the negligent actions of the defendant make them liable, responsible, or at-fault, at least partially or in whole, for the death of the victim. Finally, the liable and negligent actions must have directly attributed to the death of the individual, and in turn, the damages sustained by family members and other loved ones."
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Justice system could always indict Cindy Anthony and accuse Casey of being her acomplice
No they couldn't.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
Juan pointed out on national television that God can't be subpoenaed -- so he can't be a witness.
LMFAO!
He's absolutely right........but the jury is going to tire of his absurdity.
I agree! Are you sick of hearing his stupid question of, " Did I ask you"? He's very unlikable. I have to wonder if the jury is thinking the same thing....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando