PSYCHO SHOWER KILLER X-Girlfriend NON- GIRLFRIEND"

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#498252 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
The State of Az. already put on their case-in-chief and rested.
They failed to demonstrate during their case-in-chief that Jodi acted with specific intent -- which is a requirement since the case is charged as first degree murder.
First degree murder in Az. covers
1)Willful premeditated intent to carry out an act that knowingly WILL result in death.
i.e. Following your wife's lover to work and gunning him down in the office parking lot.
2) Death occuring in the commission of another felony with the substantial knowledge that death COULD be the result.
i.e. shooting & killing someone during the commission of a foiled robbery.
There is nothing that says Jodi formed the premeditated specific intent to go kill Travis.
She was on her way out the door to leave his house when she came back to give him a CD.
There is no evidence that Jodi was acting in the commission of a secondary felony while she was at his house.
It goes from "See ya later, bye" to "Yeah, I'll take some nude shower shots of you" to "Sorry I dropped your camera - no, don't hurt me."
Maybe he exploded and she felt in serious danger due to his escalating violent physical encounters.
So what do you think she will be convicted of, if anything? I'm thinking maybe involuntary manslaughter if anything.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#498253 Feb 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
Living La Bella Vita
"Schrader countered that Anthony has no permanent address. She moves often, and lives in hiding. She and her attorneys still receive threats.
"There's now a $50,000 bounty as to her address and whereabouts," Schrader said, without indicating the source of that threat."
Still better than living on death row! lol I'm betting she's pretty grateful for that! I'm betting she thinks she's living Le Bella vita!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498254 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think she will be convicted of, if anything? I'm thinking maybe involuntary manslaughter if anything.
I'm not sure if manslaughter choices are available.
I think she was only charged with first degree murder.

I could convict on manslaughter if it was on the table and I'm sure a jury could too.
If it's considered a lesser included offense for first degree murder - that is likely what she would get.

She won't get the death penalty, that much is all but guaranteed.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498255 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just confirming that she can sustain prolonged abuse without running to someone else for comfort.
He isn't making winning points with:
"You didn't report it to law enforcement, did you?
You didn't get medical care, did you?
There is nothing to corroborate this happened, is there?
It isn't unusual that abuse victims don't report their beloved's abusive behavior, or don't seek outside help.
Usually as long as the abuser apologizes and whispers sweet nothings promising not to do it again -- the victim won't tell anyone.
The victim doesn't want the relationship to end, they want the abuse to end, and think if they try hard enough they will change the abuser.
Often, their own denial doesn't even let them view themselves as abuse victims -- but as abuse triggers.
Calling law enforcement or seeking medical help for abuse injuries will interfere and threaten the relationship.
The last thing Jodi wanted was to put Travis in a negative light that might fracture the relationship.
Especially when he already was already playing her like a yo-yo.
She was fixated on him like he was some kind of Messiah.
It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.
If this is the strangest thing you have ever seen, then I suggest you read up on obsessive psychos!

she was the abuser in their relationship for sure - I wouldn't be surprised if any violence that she is talking about is a projection of her own self and what she did to him, which she is now turning around...

NO evidence of any physical abuse by Travis to Jodi or anyone else
AN other

Duluth, GA

#498256 Feb 26, 2013
ALEGEDLLY wrote:
She should not have been stalking Travis.
What guy would turn down what she offered? very few...
she murdered a defenseless nude showering man.
She was already planning to kill him, he was not ever going to marry such a female.
He was killed out of rage not on his part, but on hers.She set this poor naked guy up..she wanted to do a scene from PSYCHO and she did.
Now she is doing a scene from who knows what movie?
I do not , however, no matter how you look at it, a naked weaponless man is sure not going to kill anybody...
In less than 2 minutes, Jodi stabbed Travis 29 times, slit his throat from ear to ear, shot him in the head, dragged him down the hallway and shoved him back into the shower. Self-defense, huh?

Jodi alleges that in less than 2 minutes, Travis also chased her into the closet where she found the knife. In these two minutes, she also managed to find the knife. 9 stab wounds on the back. The back wounds did not indicate that Travis was on top of Jodi when she stabbed him. His throat was slashed in the hallway. He had bled out by the time she shot him. Self-defense, huh?
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498257 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear!
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2013/f...
Recently while on one of my "imaginary trips", I was re-reading Baez' book. One of my friends asked if I thought she was really innocent. I told her to take the book and read it then ask me again.
she finished the book in two days and told me that she gets it now. She was astounded at the improprieties and outright corruption, that surrounded that case. she said she didn't need to ask me again if Casey was innocent. she was convinced.
I loaned mine to a law student.
He liked it so much he went out and got his own copy to pass around.
LOL!
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498258 Feb 26, 2013
ALEGEDLLY wrote:
She should not have been stalking Travis.
What guy would turn down what she offered? very few...
she murdered a defenseless nude showering man.
She was already planning to kill him, he was not ever going to marry such a female.
He was killed out of rage not on his part, but on hers.She set this poor naked guy up..she wanted to do a scene from PSYCHO and she did.
Now she is doing a scene from who knows what movie?
I do not , however, no matter how you look at it, a naked weaponless man is sure not going to kill anybody...
Great post!

Wish the Prosecutor too would UNDERLINE what your last sentence says...

Martinez really needs to take a deep breath - there's absolutely NO NEED to get hyper and push and push and push...
AN other

Duluth, GA

#498259 Feb 26, 2013
The path of the bullet indicated that Jodi was standing over him when it entered his skull and went toward his back molar.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#498260 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no one could go back and read what's been written in the last week, right?( Sighing with the stupidity of your comment) Try life....You may find that there's something else out there.
What else is out there little snot head? AOL maybe, you lead such an exciting life here on topix. LMAO@ you

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#498261 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Still better than living on death row! lol I'm betting she's pretty grateful for that! I'm betting she thinks she's living Le Bella vita!
Are you betting your Gov. check? If you lose you won't have any crack money left.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498262 Feb 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Martinez really needs to take a deep breath - there's absolutely NO NEED to get hyper and push and push and push...
Those who allegedly know him predict this is what already lost him the case.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498263 Feb 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
The path of the bullet indicated that Jodi was standing over him when it entered his skull and went toward his back molar.
Or it could be consistent with him being in a linebacker stance - bolting toward her.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498265 Feb 26, 2013
"Anthony, who was acquitted in 2011 of killing her daughter, is being sued for defamation in Orange County by Zenaida Gonzalez, who had asked to have the case transferred.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May turned down the request after Anthony’s attorney argued that the high-profile nature of the case created a safety concern for his client."

Good ol' Judge May! Concerned with Casey's safety!

I wonder what super-secret plot is underway to get Casey in and out of the Federal Court on Monday?

Will she be in disguise? Will she be dressed as Jesse?
Rambler

Canada

#498266 Feb 26, 2013
The Rambler has gone rogue. Stay tuned.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498267 Feb 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
Your new name is timer 55. You repeat the se thing over & over & over & over.

“God Bless the A's ”

Location hidden

#498268 Feb 26, 2013
ALEGEDLLY wrote:
Arias is reminding me of KILLER TOT MOM every single day.Her voice is grating.
The answer is simple....If it b others you...Stop watching it.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#498269 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no one could go back and read what's been written in the last week, right?( Sighing with the stupidity of your comment) Try life....You may find that there's something else out there.

Why is it the Casey lovers all have a mysterious death in their past,(In some cases two)? One can guarantee "they" will defend all the murderers that is discuss on Topix. One even defended OJ.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498270 Feb 26, 2013
AN other wrote:

"There's now a $50,000 bounty as to her address and whereabouts," Schrader said, without indicating the source of that threat."
That was put in a Federal filing?
Ooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!
Now it must be investigated!

SignorinaBella aka RememberCaylee is in trouble now!

Ha!
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498271 Feb 26, 2013
*same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min mdbuilder 48,414
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,141,693
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 min Sami 96,560
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 26,115
The alphabet (Jun '06) 12 hr Princess Hey 1,149
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 12 hr Princess Hey 4,295
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 2,592
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:34PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bears
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Lavonte David (Hamstring) Questionable for Sunday
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Bucs' Verner Optimistic About Playing in Week 12
Bleacher Report 1:17 PM
Blake Bortles Reportedly Broke Up with Girlfriend Lindsey Duke