Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not post to you again if you find the content of my post offensive.
Thank you, do not post to me or about me.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did read your post about sociopaths and found it interesting.
Why do you think the post about sociapathy is appropriate?
This might be more specific to you.

"Another very valuable red flag to recognize when trying to spot a sociopath is to see how they deal with attacks on their own integrity. If a sociopath is presented with a collection of facts, documents and evidence showing that he lied or deceived, he will refuse to address the evidence and, instead, attack the messenger!"
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Yea! Go JUAN GO
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Omg! Jodie is starting to breathe deeper,Juan is getting to her bad.
Throwing her lies into her face one after another.
The Grim Reaper Cometh
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Whooooa that statement hurther bad,she is welling up in the old eyeballs,bring in the crying towel's its only going to get better.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

She just hung herself with the memory question,she was back peddling fast. The peddling didn't work!
Are we sure this isn't Casey filling in for Jodi?
Like a stunt double.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Where is Judge Judy with her famous line, UMMM is not an answer?
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

looks like a tsunami is taking place in AZ
Way to go Juan,go get her.

Would have loved to see Casey up against JA and LDB like this.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Where is Judge Judy with her famous line, UMMM is not an answer?
Here you go::

http://youtu.be/u9H0P7K9EfI
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go::
http://youtu.be/u9H0P7K9EfI
ROFL. thanks so much!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL. thanks so much!
Your welcome

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RC. I am glad we are finally seeing a trial where the defendant testifies. I think it was Roy Black who said that he only outs defendants on the stand if they are losing the case. He said there is no risk because the defendant could turn the jury.
I think the state expected casey to testify and tailored the prosecution's case to that eventuality. The defense knew how slow the jurors were.
I agree, I think thety were counting on Casey to take the stand as well. It backfired on them. I think Juan is doing a good job so far, I think Jodi is talking in riddles thinking she can confuse him and the jury.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Roy Kronk joins Zenaida Gonzalez in motion to move Anthony's bankruptcy to Orlando

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

2:14 p.m. EST, February 25, 2013
(snipped)

The first hearing in Casey Anthony's recently filed bankruptcy is set for Tuesday morning in Tampa, where attorneys are expected to debate whether the case should be transferred to Orlando.

Two people currently suing Anthony for defamation Zenaida Gonzalez, whose name is similar to the nanny Anthony said had kidnapped her daughter in 2008, and Roy Kronk, the meter reader who later found the girl's body argue Orlando is the proper venue for the case.

Attorneys for Gonzalez filed paperwork asking to move the case to Orlando on Feb. 5, less than two weeks after Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing.

She was joined in the motion Monday by Kronk, whose suit against Anthony centers on comments by her criminal defense team made, suggesting he is "morally bankrupt" and was involved somehow in hiding the child's body.

Anthony was acquitted on all major charges in her daughter's death at trial in 2011. Her bankruptcy attorney had asked to delay Tuesday's hearing, citing personal and professional conflicts.

The lawyer, David Schrader, informed the court he had been hit with an unanticipated workload on a corporate bankruptcy case, and has not had enough time to work on the Anthony case, including her response to Gonzalez's motion.

Schrader also cited the recent death of a close friend's mother, and the ensuing funeral and other related events that had taken time away from work on the Anthony case.

The judge denied his request. The hearing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I think thety were counting on Casey to take the stand as well. It backfired on them. I think Juan is doing a good job so far, I think Jodi is talking in riddles thinking she can confuse him and the jury.
No I dont think its riddles RC, but more of her trying to be in control as she was when her lawyer was questiong her,
Juan is tearing her lies apart and it's working,he has tears flowing now,she held her I am in control while the defense questioned her, but the prosecuter is a whole lot different on his questioning,she is trying to think of answer's and Juan isnt taking her BS. She will be breaking down rapidly now,especially since he broke her defense wall with the flowers to Travis grandmother.Her emotional breakdown is her ruination.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Wonder what she thinks of her statement now

""" No jury in the world will convict me""

I do believe she is heading at a fast pace to a sharp reality she was wrong.
This jury appears to be closly watching her from all reports Ive listen too from the media who is in the court room.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont think its riddles RC, but more of her trying to be in control as she was when her lawyer was questiong her,
Juan is tearing her lies apart and it's working,he has tears flowing now,she held her I am in control while the defense questioned her, but the prosecuter is a whole lot different on his questioning,she is trying to think of answer's and Juan isnt taking her BS. She will be breaking down rapidly now,especially since he broke her defense wall with the flowers to Travis grandmother.Her emotional breakdown is her ruination.
The corners of her mouth are turned down now - not the customary self assured smirk we have seen in the past.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

ngrace wrote:
Roy Kronk joins Zenaida Gonzalez in motion to move Anthony's bankruptcy to Orlando
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
2:14 p.m. EST, February 25, 2013
(snipped)
The first hearing in Casey Anthony's recently filed bankruptcy is set for Tuesday morning in Tampa, where attorneys are expected to debate whether the case should be transferred to Orlando.
Two people currently suing Anthony for defamation Zenaida Gonzalez, whose name is similar to the nanny Anthony said had kidnapped her daughter in 2008, and Roy Kronk, the meter reader who later found the girl's body argue Orlando is the proper venue for the case.
Attorneys for Gonzalez filed paperwork asking to move the case to Orlando on Feb. 5, less than two weeks after Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing.
She was joined in the motion Monday by Kronk, whose suit against Anthony centers on comments by her criminal defense team made, suggesting he is "morally bankrupt" and was involved somehow in hiding the child's body.
Anthony was acquitted on all major charges in her daughter's death at trial in 2011. Her bankruptcy attorney had asked to delay Tuesday's hearing, citing personal and professional conflicts.
The lawyer, David Schrader, informed the court he had been hit with an unanticipated workload on a corporate bankruptcy case, and has not had enough time to work on the Anthony case, including her response to Gonzalez's motion.
Schrader also cited the recent death of a close friend's mother, and the ensuing funeral and other related events that had taken time away from work on the Anthony case.
The judge denied his request. The hearing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
Sounds like Caseys luck is running out,welcome to the real world for a change
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
The corners of her mouth are turned down now - not the customary self assured smirk we have seen in the past.
For sure,and heavier breathing and now the tears,Juan is reducing her defense wall down pretty quick.Pretty soon it will be::

THE GREAT SUNAMI OF AZ 2013
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi gloomy, what station are you watching the trial on please?

INsession is off, CNN has something else on and HLN does too
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

never mind but thanks! apparently they are at sidebar and HLN decided to run something else during that time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,082,184
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min SpaceBlues 45,826
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 158
Healthy & GOT c@ndomz ready?maybe you really ne... 1 hr deepkuhratcha 1
Joan Rivers Is A Scumbag Jew. HOLLYWOOD TRASH 1 hr HangThisPig 1
Hey Clerk Of Courts Where Are The Domestic Viol... 1 hr FramedByCops 1
snapchat 2 hr kj369d 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000