CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498026 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't she have shot him in the knee and stopped him?
Does she have to sully his memory with all this crap? Killing him by shooting him in the temple, killing him by stabbing him in the chest and 28 other places and slashing him from ear to ear isn't enough. She destroys him physically and now she destroys his family.
I am a bit frustrated with Juan Martinez

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#498027 Feb 25, 2013
Boy she loves to spin and change her stories.She tries hard to deflect and she doesn't seem to be able to remember her lies.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498028 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't she have shot him in the knee and stopped him?
Does she have to sully his memory with all this crap? Killing him by shooting him in the temple, killing him by stabbing him in the chest and 28 other places and slashing him from ear to ear isn't enough. She destroys him physically and now she destroys his family.
She's attempting to destroy him again, but it ain't gonna fly, Orville. The jury has to be ready by now,(actually when she raised her eyebrow and told JM "men like you and Travis") there's nothing more she can say to convince anyone her life was in danger. The lap dance on Ryan Burns didn't help her either, IMOOC. Who drives all those miles to c***tease some poor slob after butchering the supposed *love* of her life? You'd think she'd be throwing up, what with her delicate self. An imaginary picture of a boy in underpants makes her upchuck, why not alllllllllll that REAL blood? Despicable.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498029 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
No AN, there's NO justification for this murder! He couldn't have lunged at her for long, he was dead within 2 minutes. Big guy like that could do a lot of damage if HE had the upper hand. I haven't heard a single word that proves defensive killing, not one damned thing.
I want to crawl thru my tv and break ALL her fingers, the vicious bitch.
I agree all the way,I believe her first stab wound could have been close to fatal and he was in shock,no way did he have his hands on her waist unless he was on his knees with life fading slowly away.He was big enough to break her neck and since he was that big,I assure you there would have been some serious bruises to her neck also,and her next lay never noticed any either.
She is done for
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498030 Feb 25, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
I missed this mornings testimony but heard she isn't being cocky...wonder if her lawyers told her to go back to the victim act?
As did I - But you should have heard me YIPP ! YIPP! When she said that she noticed blood on her hands AND feet - ERGO the missing floor mats when the rental car was returned.

I noticed that a box of Kleenex was put within reach of her ambidextrous hands but she took a wad with her right hand.

BUT then again she did state that it depends on the task at hand.5258

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#498031 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's attempting to destroy him again, but it ain't gonna fly, Orville. The jury has to be ready by now,(actually when she raised her eyebrow and told JM "men like you and Travis") there's nothing more she can say to convince anyone her life was in danger. The lap dance on Ryan Burns didn't help her either, IMOOC. Who drives all those miles to c***tease some poor slob after butchering the supposed *love* of her life? You'd think she'd be throwing up, what with her delicate self. An imaginary picture of a boy in underpants makes her upchuck, why not alllllllllll that REAL blood? Despicable.
I think JM is doing an excellent job questioning her. It's very hard to pin down a pathological sociopath killer. He has shown her stories thus far to be lie after lie. TA was not the man she has tried to make him out to be.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498032 Feb 25, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AN
Jodi Arias has already admitted to killing Travis Alexander and lying...so proving her as a liar is not serving much purpose...
Prosecutor Juan Martinez had better know at which point to STOP his question significantly and let it sink in and not push and push and push once he gets the answer he wants - it gives Jodi Arias an opportunity to twist her answers...
Martinez is allowing Jodi to confuse everyone - not a good thing IMO
Juan Martinez should also allow Jodi to speak more and trip herself up - he is NOT allowing that at all...he is doing ALL the talking and once again she gets away without really answering properly...
IMO, so far, despite everything being out in the open and ON THE PROSECUTION'S SIDE, Juan Martinez is not making much headway...
I miss Jeff Ashton
I disagree with you on this.After watching her explain all her action's to the jury with her smirk on her face, Juan is now proving without a shadow of doubt,every thing she said to make her self look innocent and abused is fading away into bold faced lies.
We see it here as we watch,and I hope the jury is an honest one and see that also.
So far from what I have watched about her is that she also confronted another boyfriend in the same way for breaking up with her.
To me it seems Jodie Arias is the Predator,and her Boyfriend's were the prey.
Another young girl aloud to lie her way out of anything by her parent's.

Level 6

AOL

#498033 Feb 25, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>Hi realTopaz...
The attack on Travis started without 40 or so SECONDS after the last picture of him looking into the camera - and he was brutally killed within 2 minutes
so when, where and how was he attacking Jodi?
Right, his poor hands tell the story of what happened. 2 minutes wasn't long enough for all she said happened, the running into the closet and jumping up for the gun (ya, sure) would have taken about 30 seconds round trip as it was, did Travis wait there patiently til she got her weaponry together?
I think JM is doing an excellent job. She looks cornered today. Can't wait for him to 'jog' her memory when he walks thru the logistics of that killing. I would love to see a reenactment of her story...especially showing how accessable the FRONT DOOR was.
You're right about a shot in the leg, or one stab and that's self defense, the rest is murder.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498034 Feb 25, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a bit frustrated with Juan Martinez
Hi CIG! I think this may be a little bit of a scattershot cross exam. He never followed up on the secret messages in the magazines so I think (???) he's going to destroy her with her own words in his closing.

Did you see that he now has Travis' shooting range friend listed as a rebuttal witness? This guy went shooting with Travis one week before his death, and Travis didn't own a gun.

I just heard someone ask, "if Jodi can't remember stabbing Travis, how can she claim self-defense?"
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498035 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be the most evil thing I've heard in a long time..sending flowers and card. What wicked nerve!
Her meltdowns are fake..she hasn't moistened a tissue all day. She tried real hard when he asked how TA must have felt, but those tears wouldn't come. She just looked humiliated.
She's so stupid to think JM doesn't have the answer before he asks. LOL
ITA! R.Top.
"Her meltdowns are fake"

IMO they are very much like her orgasms during the numerous anal sexual experiences she has suffered. Following the abuse of the wooden spoon.

Level 6

AOL

#498036 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, his poor hands tell the story of what happened. 2 minutes wasn't long enough for all she said happened, the running into the closet and jumping up for the gun (ya, sure) would have taken about 30 seconds round trip as it was, did Travis wait there patiently til she got her weaponry together?
I think JM is doing an excellent job. She looks cornered today. Can't wait for him to 'jog' her memory when he walks thru the logistics of that killing. I would love to see a reenactment of her story...especially showing how accessable the FRONT DOOR was.
You're right about a shot in the leg, or one stab and that's self defense, the rest is murder.
I'm sorry, that was AN that said a shot in the leg would suffice..but I'm sure we all agree;)
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498037 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be the most evil thing I've heard in a long time..sending flowers and card. What wicked nerve!
Her meltdowns are fake..she hasn't moistened a tissue all day. She tried real hard when he asked how TA must have felt, but those tears wouldn't come. She just looked humiliated.
She's so stupid to think JM doesn't have the answer before he asks. LOL
Simply another smack in the face from the psycho -which simply reflects her self imagery.." My Compliments"

"IRIS - Fleur-de-Lis, Emblem of France: Your Friendship Means So Much to Me; Faith; Hope; Wisdom and Valour; My Compliments"
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498038 Feb 25, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think JM is doing an excellent job questioning her. It's very hard to pin down a pathological sociopath killer. He has shown her stories thus far to be lie after lie. TA was not the man she has tried to make him out to be.
I agree with you about this sociopath. I think she can't be allowed to embellish any answer.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#498039 Feb 25, 2013
Arias is one crazy bitch, lol.

I like watching her attorney. He has that "Holy crap!", expression :)

Level 6

AOL

#498040 Feb 25, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA! R.Top.
"Her meltdowns are fake"
IMO they are very much like her orgasms during the numerous anal sexual experiences she has suffered. Following the abuse of the wooden spoon.
LOL you said it! we used to get it with a fly swatter and none of us killed anybody..thank God my mother didn't use a wooden spoon or no telling what havoc we'd wreak.
I wonder what her mother's thinking sitting there and listening to her spawn? "boy, I've been watching you lie like this for years" or "you go girl"? I think the latter.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498041 Feb 25, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Arias is one crazy bitch, lol.
I like watching her attorney. He has that "Holy crap!", expression :)
Hi SaLo! Is life still taxing you?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#498042 Feb 25, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Mary NY wrote:
Mary, thank you so much!!

Thanks AN.....I got to watch most all of it in the lobby at work, lol, only missed the hour drive home

is this the live feed link for every day or does it change?
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498043 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CIG! I think this may be a little bit of a scattershot cross exam. He never followed up on the secret messages in the magazines so I think (???) he's going to destroy her with her own words in his closing.
Did you see that he now has Travis' shooting range friend listed as a rebuttal witness? This guy went shooting with Travis one week before his death, and Travis didn't own a gun.
I just heard someone ask, "if Jodi can't remember stabbing Travis, how can she claim self-defense?"
What Juan Martinez is lacking right now, IMO, is a focus - he is way too much all over the place and doesn't know when to stop talking ...

I always say that the most important thing is to know WHEN to shut up...

he has all the facts, pictures and even a confession on his side - WHERE's the need to be so hyper and push and push and push...?

this is just my opinion because I absolutely am petrified that another sick murderess after Casey Anthony might get away with a sick crime and not be punished for her heinous crime

I am watching and waiting for a slight change in Juan Martinez's strategy - it will make a huge difference
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498044 Feb 25, 2013
Oh no! This poor ex-boyfriend, Matt McCartney (magazine message recipient) is going under the bus AGAIN! He's going to be destroyed when Mr. Martinez cross examines him.

One lie is never enough, is it?

Level 6

AOL

#498045 Feb 25, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply another smack in the face from the psycho -which simply reflects her self imagery.." My Compliments"
"IRIS - Fleur-de-Lis, Emblem of France: Your Friendship Means So Much to Me; Faith; Hope; Wisdom and Valour; My Compliments"
Nasty b!'my compliments' indeed. That gave me chills, Gloomy.
Now she claims she was knocked unconscious during the 'attack' from TA..uh, she's using up her two minutes it took to slash TA to ribbons. Running for the gun up high on a shelf, returning to be tackled and knocked unconscious,..not much time left before that death pic got taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,126,867
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 41 min PRINCESS YETI-HAY... 9,105
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 42 min WAS sanka 17,705
The alphabet (Jun '06) 47 min Look Out Below 1,111
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 49 min Hysterical 70,502
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Look Out Below 17,167
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Year 47,497
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs