CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
La La Land

Allentown, PA

#498353 Feb 26, 2013
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting thought! I wonder if Jodi watched the Casey trial? You have a good point! She is a sociopath too and must be thinking to herself, I'm going to get off scott free just like Casey did..
Not that it matters, but I was wondering if Casey is watching the Jodi trial and what she might be thinking. She's probably glad that she didn't take the stand, but if she had, her demeanor would likely be similar to Jodi's. Smile, cry, be evasive and above all, lie through her teeth. What else can you expect from 2 people who know what they've done, but don't want to be held accountable for it? Their purpose was to be rid of what was ailing them.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#498354 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what Martinez is showing.
Martinez is showing his ass and there is nothing admirable about it.
Comical........but not admirable.
Even the talking heads are distancing their support of his tactics.
He's also showing that Travis & Jodi's relationship was a dysfunctional two-way street.
Not one-sided.
He's handing Jodi the keys to the jail.
He's playing for the camera and the media. It's stupid and it's making him look stupid and abusive. If she gets off, it's because of his behavior. Not to mention that JA seems to be getting the best of him.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#498355 Feb 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
I suspect that Jodi enjoys describing her sexcapades. Watch her face as she tells the jury the lurid details.
He is showing that Jodi seems to be the one who is sexually aggressive. Those last two text before break shows she was the one that introduced him to KY. The part where she wants to him to ejaculate on her face undermines her direct exam. JM is really bringing it home now.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498356 Feb 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree about Jesse so don't go there with me
no comparison to Jodi Arias at all - and you better watch out before you write libelous BS like this about Jesse
I'm sorry if you are uncomfortable with the subject of discussion -- but it is NOT libel.

It's irrefutable FACT that the people closest to Casey had suspected Jesse's involvement.

1) George told the FBI about Jesse's jealous/obsessive nature -- and his recent stalking-like behavior. These statements were made during a recorded FBI interview.

2)Cindy told Yuri & the FBI about Jesse's controlling/abusive nature -- which she observed first hand when Jesse was spending every day in her home.
These were made in recorded police interviews.

3) When asked who he thought needed to be investigated, Lee told Linda Burdick that Jesse needed to be investigated.
This was during a sworn deposition.
Lee was under oath.

4) When asked who other than Casey might be involved, Annie Downing said she thought Jesse was involved.
Annie was under oath.

5)Tony Rusciano told investigators that Casey showed up at his place, ALONE, on May 6th 2008 -- but they weren't intimate because Casey spent the entire time talking about Jesse fighting with her.
This was during a sworn police interview.

6) Jesse said he felt Casey & Cindy were going to blame him for Caylee's death because of his "obsession with Caylee".
These were Jesse's own words during a police interview.

The people closest to Casey DID suspect Jesse's involvement. This is a fact.

The people closest to Travis suspected Jodi's involvement.
This too is a fact.

MY QUESTION IS, If Jodi is guilty of murder based on her jealous/obsessive charater -- would that make Jesse guilty of murder based on HIS jealous/obsessive character?

Just askin'.....
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#498357 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
He's playing for the camera and the media. It's stupid and it's making him look stupid and abusive. If she gets off, it's because of his behavior. Not to mention that JA seems to be getting the best of him.
How sweet you always are when it comes to defending killers - Keep up you MO.
Promise us you will never ever change, OK ?

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#498358 Feb 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
No where does it say that her Bk will be held in Tampa,the judge just said there was no reason to change it to Orlando and I am sure he meant at this time, your forgeting Morgan he doesnt take anything lying down.
Did I say it would be held in Tampa?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#498359 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if you are uncomfortable with the subject of discussion -- but it is NOT libel.
It's irrefutable FACT that the people closest to Casey had suspected Jesse's involvement.
1) George told the FBI about Jesse's jealous/obsessive nature -- and his recent stalking-like behavior. These statements were made during a recorded FBI interview.
2)Cindy told Yuri & the FBI about Jesse's controlling/abusive nature -- which she observed first hand when Jesse was spending every day in her home.
These were made in recorded police interviews.
3) When asked who he thought needed to be investigated, Lee told Linda Burdick that Jesse needed to be investigated.
Lee was under oath.
4) When asked who other than Casey might be involved, Annie Downing said she thought Jesse was involved.
Annie was under oath.
5)Tony Rusciano told investigators that Casey showed up at his place, ALONE, on May 6th 2008 -- but they weren't intimate because Casey spent the entire time talking about Jesse fighting with her.
This was during a sworn police interview.
6) Jesse said he felt Casey & Cindy were going to blame him for Caylee's death because of his "obsession with Caylee".
These were Jesse's own words during a police interview.
The people closest to Casey DID suspect Jesse's involvement. This is a fact.
The people closest to Travis suspected Jodi's involvement.
This too is a fact.
MY QUESTION IS, If Jodi is guilty of murder based on her jealous/obsessive charater -- would that make Jesse guilty of murder based on HIS jealous/obsessive character?
Just askin'.....
You read what Mary wrote and are thinking about Jesse ejaculating on your pizza face. We know sicko. You are so upset you can't put words in my mouth any longer, since I went to Mexico without you.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#498360 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say it would be held in Tampa?
Nobody cares what you think little snot head. I see you are vacationing on Topix again.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#498361 Feb 26, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> How sweet you always are when it comes to defending killers - Keep up you MO.
Promise us you will never ever change, OK ?
Deb is probably writing to the Judge in the Arias case, trying to bullshit them like the Anthony judge. What a loser she is..I am kind of jealous that she travels so much on topix. LOL
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498363 Feb 26, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
No where does it say that her Bk will be held in Tampa,the judge just said there was no reason to change it to Orlando and I am sure he meant at this time, your forgeting Morgan he doesnt take anything lying down.
No, according to someone who was in court today, the Judge ruled the FEDERAL PROCEEDING will be held in the FEDERAL COURT where it was filed.

It isn't going anywhere. The creditors hearing is Monday in Tampa.

If Kronk, TES and ZofK want to stake a claim -- they will be there.
gloomy days

United States

#498364 Feb 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He is showing that Jodi seems to be the one who is sexually aggressive. Those last two text before break shows she was the one that introduced him to KY. The part where she wants to him to ejaculate on her face undermines her direct exam. JM is really bringing it home now.
I think during lunch Quirk N told her to cool it with her games - He wants to get home in time for his Easter Eggg hunt & ham dinner.

Given her way they would still be there Christmas Eve listening to her say " I don't understand - "Errm No Errm Yes"

Or it could be just the fact that they are discussing her suexual promiscuity that has caused her smug complacent camlmness in her attitude.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498365 Feb 26, 2013
Nuthutters46er wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been said by those who practice law in that jurisdiction "This is just Martinez being Martinez".

If so, I bet more defendants will be taking the stand in their own defense, if he is on the case.

He is very easy to rattle and take off focus.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498366 Feb 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary, whose idea was it for Jodi to take the stand to assert her self-defense, defense?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498367 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been said by those who practice law in that jurisdiction "This is just Martinez being Martinez".
If so, I bet more defendants will be taking the stand in their own defense, if he is on the case.
He is very easy to rattle and take off focus.
Beside being stupid your blind also,Juan is proving her lies very meticulous one by one.
I see the HO Cindy had tohave her name in the papers again,by filing for the BK to be held in Tampa,guess that tell's us what Ho is supporting Casey, man she sure is afraid of her.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#498368 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary, whose idea was it for Jodi to take the stand to assert her self-defense, defense?
Bimbo
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498369 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodie did but her self defence isnt working.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498370 Feb 26, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely hers because she loves to talk! She had to take the stand in order to have a domestic violence expert take the stand. I don't see how this will help her when JM has already proven her to be a liar, including dismantling her story of TA masturbating and the day her finger was broken etc.
The state will have their won expert as well. Her expert will be of no help because her opinion is based on Arias telling the truth.
Remember this arrogant killer wanted to be her on lawyer at one point..LOL
LOL!

Even if she doesn't call a domestic abuse expert, she still had to take the stand to assert "self-defense".

A JUDGE following the law --makes a defendant present EVIDENCE of self-defense.

Sworn testimony is considered evidence and that is the only evidence Jodi has -- her own story.

She doesn't have eye-witnesses to the act or character witnesses who were familiar with Travis's role in the relationship.

With or without presenting testimony from a DV expert - Jodi MUST take the stand to assert "self-defense".
Period. End of story.
Admit I'm right and move on.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498371 Feb 26, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I think during lunch Quirk N told her to cool it with her games - He wants to get home in time for his Easter Eggg hunt & ham dinner.
Given her way they would still be there Christmas Eve listening to her say " I don't understand - "Errm No Errm Yes"
Or it could be just the fact that they are discussing her suexual promiscuity that has caused her smug complacent camlmness in her attitude.
Amazing she cant remember from a minute ago,but can remember how many hair's there was on Travis's ball's four years ago

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#498372 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
I just explained that. she sure hasn't explained her self defense very well...big gap in memory. When Detective Flores asked her about her memory she told him she writes everything down. For someone who is trying to explain self defense I think her statement "I was trying to match my stories to the forensics." says it all. She is in no way coming across as a battered woman. Have you peeked in windows like she has? How about crawling through doggy doors and sleeping in the abusers home?
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498373 Feb 26, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You read what Mary wrote and are thinking about Jesse ejaculating on your pizza face.
He probably wants to since he does everywhere else -- but no thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 min Doobie Time 6,031
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 min Doobie Time 19,631
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,563,100
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 min Doobie Time 13,357
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 min Doobie Time 23,085
One Word (Jul '10) 4 min Doobie Time 2,524
two words (Jul '10) 6 min Doobie Time 28,144

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance