Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498114 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Porky is quite the appetite suppressant, isn't he? I bet Jodi could slice his bacon just for picking his nose.
Don't you LOVE JA's good manners? Sending Grandma flowers and condolences like Emily Post. And so thoughtful and empathetic when she says she'd like to hear all the details of her brother's murder, if 'someone' killed him. LOL she sure enjoys looking at the details of TA's murder.
What?
Flowers are a nice expression of sympathy.

Did you want her to send pop rocks instead?
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498115 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Porky is quite the appetite suppressant, isn't he? I bet Jodi could slice his bacon just for picking his nose.
Don't you LOVE JA's good manners? Sending Grandma flowers and condolences like Emily Post. And so thoughtful and empathetic when she says she'd like to hear all the details of her brother's murder, if 'someone' killed him. LOL she sure enjoys looking at the details of TA's murder.
I agree. I have been thinking she actually gets off reliving the details. Just like a serial killer does.
I am thinking, if she wasn't caught. She would have killed again. A sexual partner.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498116 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully if Jodi does indeed 'slice his bacon' she will remember to send enough to the notorious child killer lover in UT.

I would hate it if she has to face an ACLU Rep on charges of discrimination.

The last thing this trial needs is a 'sobbing mother' injecting herself in this case.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498117 Feb 25, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I have been thinking she actually gets off reliving the details. Just like a serial killer does.
I am thinking, if she wasn't caught. She would have killed again. A sexual partner.
Does Tim Horton Have an Alalullaby? Does anyone care?

Dayz Mom.

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498118 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Flowers are a nice expression of sympathy.
Did you want her to send pop rocks instead?
The girls you are with are in your little , promiscuity drawer. Silly slut was my Medan name.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498119 Feb 25, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Juan does to her on the stand will NEVER compare to what she did to Travis. That didn't look like what an abused person defending herself would do -- it looked like a mob hit!!
I saw the pictures a couple weeks ago and I'm telling you, I think of them every day. I can't get the image of that poor kid in the shower so desecrated, out of my mind. Texas Chainsaw Masacre comes to mind..even the mob would quit at the slit throat!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498120 Feb 25, 2013
Anderson Cooper just said the Jodi Arias trial makes the Casey Anthony case "Boring".

Good. Maybe the media and the hatertards will move on and forget about Casey.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498121 Feb 25, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text> Brilliant . The defense attorney's on JVM just look stupid! Do you think they know that? Or they are just media HO's?
PSST! Please refrain from using the word Hos and simply refer to them as Sweet Cream Ladies of the night..

Level 6

AOL

#498122 Feb 25, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I have been thinking she actually gets off reliving the details. Just like a serial killer does.
I agree. When she said "I never killed anyone before", I thought 'give her time'. It's Jodi's way or the highway.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498123 Feb 25, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST! Please refrain from using the word Hos and simply refer to them as Sweet Cream Ladies of the night..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Klpic39vcgsXX
Hahaha I am thinking the State should be checking those prison issue panties after she gives the details she so seems to enjoy.
When she does the thinking thing in silence and cocks that mouth. She seems to enjoy her thoughts.
Sorry about the cock word.:)

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498124 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the pictures a couple weeks ago and I'm telling you, I think of them every day. I can't get the image of that poor kid in the shower so desecrated, out of my mind. Texas Chainsaw Masacre comes to mind..even the mob would quit at the slit throat!
It wouldn't be too hard to get a Man in a position to kill for any Crazy ex-girlfriend.

Who the heck expects a crazy woman to kill them in the shower?

OK, My ex-comes to mind , but I'm just kidding for God's sake.

Jodi just loves the attention!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498125 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. When she said "I never killed anyone before", I thought 'give her time'. It's Jodi's way or the highway.
I agree. Plus, I haven't met a woman that has waitressed time after time after time that was shy!
Not the profession for a quite , low talking ,wall flower
What an act!

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498126 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes us all wonder who we are sleeping with? I know you are a die Hard Caylee Lover, so right back at you lover friend.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#498127 Feb 25, 2013
Juan pointed out on national television that God can't be subpoenaed -- so he can't be a witness.

LMFAO!

He's absolutely right........but the jury is going to tire of his absurdity.

Level 6

AOL

#498128 Feb 25, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Plus, I haven't met a woman that has waitressed time after time after time that was shy!
Not the profession for a quite , low talking ,wall flower
What an act!
Brilliant observation! No, a lifer in the retaurant business is by no means shy or a wallflower..her tips would really suck.
Hal Lucinations is right, she gets off retelling lurid details.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#498129 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Martinez is going to trip her up with the evidence of slashing Travis' neck in the hall outside the closet. Each time he mentions it, Jodi does a double take. Even though Jodi can't remember any stabbings, her defense is she was defending herself.

I just realized when she said Travis came after her like a linebacker, it was to explain that the gun pointed down when shot. In reality, she stood over his almost bloodless body when she shot him.

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#498130 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
Juan pointed out on national television that God can't be subpoenaed -- so he can't be a witness.
LMFAO!
He's absolutely right........but the jury is going to tire of his absurdity.
You are just tired of "God" not seeing you.

Hortons that don't believe get nothing back but topix post's of their own.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#498131 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
BRADENTON, Florida (AP)- Former Allman Brothers Band guitarist Dan Toler has died following a two-year battle with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, otherwise known as ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease. He was 65.
Never been a fan of the Allman Brothers, but I am really sorry to hear of this man's passing. What a horrible disease he endured.

Level 6

AOL

#498132 Feb 25, 2013
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes us all wonder who we are sleeping with? I know you are a die Hard Caylee Lover, so right back at you lover friend.
I pretty much trust my husband of 22 years, so unless he starts crawling thru the doggy door or wearing his hair in pigtails, I think I'm safe. LOL
I am a diehard Caylee lover like you Hal. Cheers! I hope I live long enough to see her get justice she so deserves.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#498133 Feb 25, 2013
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be too hard to get a Man in a position to kill for any Crazy ex-girlfriend.
Who the heck expects a crazy woman to kill them in the shower?
OK, My ex-comes to mind , but I'm just kidding for God's sake.
Jodi just loves the attention!
You have to be a guy. I don't think there is a woman, who ever saw "Psycho" ,
who doesn't get a little nervous taking a shower when alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,262
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Mothra 49,236
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 20 min Mary NY 26,200
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,659
Online Roleplay 5 hr Kaitlyn 3
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... 5 hr taroB 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr The Real Missy 17,707
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance