CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498307 Feb 26, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you dream up this stuff, ROFLMAO!!!
On the sofa.
La La Land

Allentown, PA

#498308 Feb 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disappointed in the way Martinez is allowing sick murderess Jodi to confuse, confound and upstage him even when he is right...
he needs to chill or, as someone just said, Martinez will be "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory"
Casey Anthony got away with murder because of a bought-out Jury, will Jodi Arias (Casey's twin) get away with murder because of an over-emotional Prosecutor who has no focused strategy even though his case is airtight?
I am pretty angry and frustrated right now
Rather then be disappointed, you should be admiring Martinez for showing Jodi as she really is - not a victim, but an impatient, manipulating liar who didn't kill out of self defense, but because she was obsessed, controlling and jealous.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498309 Feb 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disappointed in the way Martinez is allowing sick murderess Jodi to confuse, confound and upstage him even when he is right...
he needs to chill or, as someone just said, Martinez will be "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory"
Casey Anthony got away with murder because of a bought-out Jury, will Jodi Arias (Casey's twin) get away with murder because of an over-emotional Prosecutor who has no focused strategy even though his case is airtight?
I am pretty angry and frustrated right now
He sucks.
You can tell he doesn't cross examine actual defendants too often.

Linda Drane-Burdick would have had Jodi confessing and begging for mercy by now.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498310 Feb 26, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> I bet the jury dont like her .
You're probably right but I bet they like Juan even less, right about now.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498311 Feb 26, 2013
AN other wrote:
I think this murder was well thought out. If jodi hopes to convince that she behaves in a manner that is reactive, she will have to show that in her testimony. So far, her courtroom manner is controlled and mostly unemotional.
Again, if the gun shot was the first injury, she could have shot him in the knee and stopped the assault. Evidence shows that the shooting was probably an act of mercy (like shooting a horse with a broken leg). He had already bled out by the time he was shot.
- Jodi Arias has confessed to murdering Travis Alexander

- she has been caught out and acknowledged that she lied, lied and lied

- she has clearly said that she was doing everything to cover her tracks after murdering Travis because she didn't want to be caught...

- testimony has also proved that she had a sneaky and stalking and vengeful pattern with men

- testimony has also shown that she was obsessed with Travis

- Travis's brutally slaughtered pictures are testimony to her vicious rage and jealousy at the fact that he wanted to move on

- her evasive answers are proof that she is very well coached in hedging and deflection, to get away with murder

- her demeanor clearly shows hostility and there's no sign of a woman who was fearful

You can't have a more airtight case than this - the Jury has heard and can see all of that

ALL Martinez has to do is prove that it was NOT self-defense but anger, jealousy and a pre-planned crime

and yet...

I had been upset at the fact that Ashton and LDB were not playing the game at the same street level as Jose Baez, Casey and coterie, and I was proved right when the Jury went with the shady version of Baez due to the drama, and acquitted murderess Casey...

and now I am upset that Martinez is allowing his emotions and lack of focus and strategy to cloud his cross-exam

hope we have a better ending this time and justice is served the way it needs to be

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#498312 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's bankruptcy stays in Tampa and Federal authorities are now on notice about your $50k offer to find Casey's whereabouts.
Did they say if it was because it was filed in Tampa,
because Casey lives in Tampa...
It would have created a Glitch to move to Orlando!
Zaneida and Kronk must be very disappointed!
Oh! Well...

Good News..OCSO won't have to foot the Security Bill!
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498313 Feb 26, 2013
**ALL Martinez has to do is prove that it was NOT self-defense but anger, jealousy and a pre-planned crime - which is not difficult given all facts and evidence and Jodi's lies and demeanor

and yet...

grrrrrr
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498314 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right but I bet they like Juan even less, right about now.
as you said earlier, he is not picking his battles well..

sad

very very sad

and aggravating!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#498315 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
On the sofa.
Admitting it is the first step, good for you :-)
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498316 Feb 26, 2013
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather then be disappointed, you should be admiring Martinez for showing Jodi as she really is - not a victim, but an impatient, manipulating liar who didn't kill out of self defense, but because she was obsessed, controlling and jealous.
That isn't what Martinez is showing.

Martinez is showing his ass and there is nothing admirable about it.
Comical........but not admirable.

Even the talking heads are distancing their support of his tactics.

He's also showing that Travis & Jodi's relationship was a dysfunctional two-way street.
Not one-sided.

He's handing Jodi the keys to the jail.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#498317 Feb 26, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you dream up this stuff, ROFLMAO!!!
He "dreamed it up" from the courts and the news articles on it.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/civil/cas...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#498318 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
He sucks.
You can tell he doesn't cross examine actual defendants too often.
Linda Drane-Burdick would have had Jodi confessing and begging for mercy by now.
All Linda Drained was the Burden dicktion a crime was even committed...

On In Session this morning...It said Jodi was complacent...
and no emotion as if no crime was committed!!!

This microanalysis of her brain,,is stuck in a Free Z one!

They should have a Church of Scientology Expert to do an
Engram on Arias to re-live every step by step of the crime!
It'd be fascinating!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#498319 Feb 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
- she has clearly said that she was doing everything to cover her tracks after murdering Travis because she didn't want to be caught...
- testimony has also proved that she had a sneaky and stalking and vengeful pattern with men
- Travis's brutally slaughtered pictures are testimony to her vicious rage and jealousy at the fact that he wanted to move on
- her evasive answers are proof that she is very well coached in hedging and deflection, to get away with murder
- her demeanor clearly shows hostility and there's no sign of a woman who was fearful
You can't have a more airtight case than this - the Jury has heard and can see all of that
ALL Martinez has to do is prove that it was NOT self-defense but anger, jealousy and a pre-planned crime
and yet...
I had been upset at the fact that Ashton and LDB were not playing the game at the same street level as Jose Baez, Casey and coterie, and I was proved right when the Jury went with the shady version of Baez due to the drama, and acquitted murderess Casey...
and now I am upset that Martinez is allowing his emotions and lack of focus and strategy to cloud his cross-exam
hope we have a better ending this time and justice is served the way it needs to be
Everyone who was closest to Travis suspected Jodi right away.
Jodi was purportedly known to be obsessed and psycho over him.

Everyone closest to Casey suspected Jesse right away.
Jesse was purportedly known to be obsessed and psycho over Casey/Caylee.

Does this mean if Jodi is guilty of murder that Jesse is guilty of murder?

Does it mean if Jesse couldn't have Caylee, nobody was going to have Caylee?
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#498320 Feb 26, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet...
I compared Ms. Drane-Burdick and Mr. Ashton to the 'A' students. They did their homework, studied for the test and followed the rules and got As. They don't understand that the class slackers have to have everything hand fed to them. They don't get by doing their homework and studying. They cheat on tests. They bullsh/t and try to scam others.

The prosecution assumed the jury could see through the lies. They assumed the jury would review the exhibits. They didn't go through the evidence over and over again. They didn't draw pictures for the jurors. They didn't know the jury wouldn't follow jury instructions. Why? It's not the way the A students operate. The state was too smart. The defense understood the jurors. The defense knew how gullible the jury was and benefitted from that knowledge. After all, these people were uninformed about the Florida news for at least 3 years.

I think Mr. Martinez will score his points on the murderous acts testimony.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#498321 Feb 26, 2013
AN other wrote:

Sociopaths are masters are presenting themselves as heroes with high morals and philosophy, yet underneath it they are the true criminal minds in society who steal, undermine, deceive, and often incite emotional chaos among entire communities.
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. Grund
So true!
gloomy days

United States

#498322 Feb 26, 2013
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA ! Juan is causing Toadi to reveal how manipulative she is -

I imagine the jury is getting a little tired of her games, and want to move on to a conclusion. The more games she plays the longer she will be on the witness stand - which of course she loves being the center of attention.

He is the most hated Prosecutor by Def.Lawyers in AZ. And the most admired by other prosecutors.

Let's hope Toadi Allarse continues her games !!!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498323 Feb 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they say if it was because it was filed in Tampa,
because Casey lives in Tampa...
It would have created a Glitch to move to Orlando!
Zaneida and Kronk must be very disappointed!
Oh! Well...
Good News..OCSO won't have to foot the Security Bill!
She actually has been living in Palm Beach County.
There are reports of her seen several times in the grocery store and pictures of her with a couple friends at restaurants there.
They have been in the news and TV
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498324 Feb 26, 2013
Sometimes I also wish that Martinez would continue the way he is, considering he has spent almost 3 days going on the way he is - maybe it will get Jodi furious enough to show her real vicious self...

she is THIS close
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498325 Feb 26, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who was closest to Travis suspected Jodi right away.
Jodi was purportedly known to be obsessed and psycho over him.
Everyone closest to Casey suspected Jesse right away.
Jesse was purportedly known to be obsessed and psycho over Casey/Caylee.
Does this mean if Jodi is guilty of murder that Jesse is guilty of murder?
Does it mean if Jesse couldn't have Caylee, nobody was going to have Caylee?
I don't agree about Jesse so don't go there with me

no comparison to Jodi Arias at all - and you better watch out before you write libelous BS like this about Jesse

and I haven't seen Casey with a slashed neck, 29 stab wounds and a bullet hole in her head...

aah, if wishes were horses...lol
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#498326 Feb 26, 2013
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. She seems cocky..and arrogant and yet composed. Apparently her lawyers felt she could take the heat on the stand, or she may have been defiant and insistent that she was quite able to handle it. Although taking the stand in one's defense can be very helpful, it could be hurtful; particularly when the client is hiding something, not being truthful and trying to evade or dodge the actual questions. That suggests guilt. That is probably not going to fare well for her. Her veneer suggests to me that she is not the type that would allow someone to mistreat her, yet alone physically abuse her. Jodi seems to be independent for the most part. She would have left Travis if she didn't really want to be around him. She would have left, and let him be, but instead, she was obsessed and would not allow him to humiliate her by going off with another girl. But the fact is, he told her he didn't want to be with her anymore and that was before she even showed up at his house on what was to be his last day alive. Travis fatal mistake was seeing her that one last time. Jodi is a ticking time bomb that could likely end up in another such disaster. Not all Sociopaths are murderers, but nonetheless; they are clever, shrewd and often charming. She had Travis fooled for awhile, but he was beginning to see the worst in her and he didn't like what he saw. It makes me sad for Travis, and although I can't feel sorry for Jodi, it's sad that someone like Jodi was incapable of seeing how she was destroying her own life by taking someone else. I saw some of her art and she seems talented. She's not a raving beauty, but she's very attractive and a healthy young woman who had her whole life ahead of her. One moment of rage and everything is gone. The disturbing thing is that people like Jodi and Casey seem to be confident and justified in their actions and want sympathy from others without even considering the consequence of those actions.
Par-a-graphs

Please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,460,104
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Into The Night 62,353
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ChromiuMan 7,948
News Desperate debtors are ripe targets (Aug '08) 16 hr I Am The Problem 130
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr zazz 98,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 19 hr Princess Hey 1,692
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) Thu IrulanCorrino99 11

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages