T-REX

Chico, CA

#497962 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
There wasn't EVIDENCE of lesser charges no more than there was a State THEORY that a lesser offense was committed.
“There was no evidence that Casey Anthony did anything bad to Caylee,“Except for murder her.”--Jeff Ashton
The jury had ONE OPTION.
Really
Who was the last person Caylee was actually seen with
Who was the person who Caylee was supposed to be taken care of by
Who was the person who never called 911 nor even reported Caylee missing
those are just a few example's of a hundred,that say's this jury did not considered one piece of evidence.

All three examples above are enough to warrant a manslaughter verdict.
So stick your piece of shyt baby killer up your DYKE azz.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497964 Feb 25, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually the response from Topix was in a timely manner, and representative was very courteous.
We will see what happens Topix may not do anything but the fact you claimed Chris Tolles is your uncle is a worrisome.
I just want to help other posters who have been bullied by you to know that you are not related to Chris Tolles and to understand you are only using intimidation tactics.
Did you see this post from the weekend? It seems apropos.

"Sociopaths are masters are presenting themselves as heroes with high morals and philosophy, yet underneath it they are the true criminal minds in society who steal, undermine, deceive, and often incite emotional chaos among entire communities. They are masters at turning one group of people against another group while proclaiming themselves to be the one true savior. Wherever they go, they create strife, argument and hatred, yet they utterly fail to see their own role in creating it. They are delusional at so many levels that their brains defy logical reasoning."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_...
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497965 Feb 25, 2013
continued...

"Another very valuable red flag to recognize when trying to spot a sociopath is to see how they deal with attacks on their own integrity. If a sociopath is presented with a collection of facts, documents and evidence showing that he lied or deceived, he will refuse to address the evidence and, instead, attack the messenger!"

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497966 Feb 25, 2013
Yep thats Fla, home of the criminal's:;

Miami-based U.S. Attorney Wifredo A. Ferrer said South Florida and the Treasure Coast have seen a sharp increase in stolen identity crimes, including the Social Security direct deposit scam, mortgage and tax refund fraud. He said in 2011 Florida recorded the highest identity theft rate in the country, logging 178 complaints per 100,000 residents

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#497967 Feb 25, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I had quite the enjoyable weekend thank you.
Bullies are deplorable and those who egg them on are just as bad.
Bella I am not here to bully you but rather to enlighten others who have been preyed upon by you.
Indeed you are bullying me and I am politely asking you to stop before I report you.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#497968 Feb 25, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning RC,glad to see your name here again,hope all is well with you and your's,and yes they seem to throw your name and Jenni's in the ring quite often.
Thier day will come,they do the same with me but I dont get rattled with it,nothing but lowlife ex con's or drug addicts that have no purpose in life.
I am sure that all the poster's still on here remember you as the good guy also,just like I do.
Good morning Rex, as you have seen I rarely post here anymore, life keeps me very busy these days. It's obvious that you know who and her cohorts are bored and haven't anything better to do. I hope all is well with you.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#497969 Feb 25, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant wait,love how Juan is handing her butt to the cleaner's.
it certainly is interesting, Jodie's responses are quite interesting as well. Some say she is holding her own but I see it differently.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#497970 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this post from the weekend? It seems apropos.
"Sociopaths are masters are presenting themselves as heroes with high morals and philosophy, yet underneath it they are the true criminal minds in society who steal, undermine, deceive, and often incite emotional chaos among entire communities. They are masters at turning one group of people against another group while proclaiming themselves to be the one true savior. Wherever they go, they create strife, argument and hatred, yet they utterly fail to see their own role in creating it. They are delusional at so many levels that their brains defy logical reasoning."
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_...
Yes, I did read your post about sociopaths and found it interesting.
Why do you think the post about sociapathy is appropriate?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#497971 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this post from the weekend? It seems apropos.
"Sociopaths are masters are presenting themselves as heroes with high morals and philosophy, yet underneath it they are the true criminal minds in society who steal, undermine, deceive, and often incite emotional chaos among entire communities. They are masters at turning one group of people against another group while proclaiming themselves to be the one true savior. Wherever they go, they create strife, argument and hatred, yet they utterly fail to see their own role in creating it. They are delusional at so many levels that their brains defy logical reasoning."
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_...
hmmmmmm now THAT is interesting, thanks for sharing An

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#497972 Feb 25, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed you are bullying me and I am politely asking you to stop before I report you.
I will not post to you again if you find the content of my post offensive.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497973 Feb 25, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> it certainly is interesting, Jodie's responses are quite interesting as well. Some say she is holding her own but I see it differently.
Hi RC. I am glad we are finally seeing a trial where the defendant testifies. I think it was Roy Black who said that he only outs defendants on the stand if they are losing the case. He said there is no risk because the defendant could turn the jury.

I think the state expected casey to testify and tailored the prosecution's case to that eventuality. The defense knew how slow the jurors were.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#497974 Feb 25, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not post to you again if you find the content of my post offensive.
Thank you, do not post to me or about me.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497976 Feb 25, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did read your post about sociopaths and found it interesting.
Why do you think the post about sociapathy is appropriate?
This might be more specific to you.

"Another very valuable red flag to recognize when trying to spot a sociopath is to see how they deal with attacks on their own integrity. If a sociopath is presented with a collection of facts, documents and evidence showing that he lied or deceived, he will refuse to address the evidence and, instead, attack the messenger!"
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497977 Feb 25, 2013
Yea! Go JUAN GO
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497978 Feb 25, 2013
Omg! Jodie is starting to breathe deeper,Juan is getting to her bad.
Throwing her lies into her face one after another.
The Grim Reaper Cometh
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497979 Feb 25, 2013
Whooooa that statement hurther bad,she is welling up in the old eyeballs,bring in the crying towel's its only going to get better.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#497980 Feb 25, 2013
She just hung herself with the memory question,she was back peddling fast. The peddling didn't work!
Are we sure this isn't Casey filling in for Jodi?
Like a stunt double.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#497981 Feb 25, 2013
Where is Judge Judy with her famous line, UMMM is not an answer?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497982 Feb 25, 2013
looks like a tsunami is taking place in AZ
Way to go Juan,go get her.

Would have loved to see Casey up against JA and LDB like this.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497983 Feb 25, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Where is Judge Judy with her famous line, UMMM is not an answer?
Here you go::

http://youtu.be/u9H0P7K9EfI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,124,648
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 min Riverside 17,669
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,478
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr EXECUTE KID KILL... 25,903
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,495
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Lexus1985 9,099
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]