AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498034 Feb 25, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a bit frustrated with Juan Martinez
Hi CIG! I think this may be a little bit of a scattershot cross exam. He never followed up on the secret messages in the magazines so I think (???) he's going to destroy her with her own words in his closing.

Did you see that he now has Travis' shooting range friend listed as a rebuttal witness? This guy went shooting with Travis one week before his death, and Travis didn't own a gun.

I just heard someone ask, "if Jodi can't remember stabbing Travis, how can she claim self-defense?"
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498035 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be the most evil thing I've heard in a long time..sending flowers and card. What wicked nerve!
Her meltdowns are fake..she hasn't moistened a tissue all day. She tried real hard when he asked how TA must have felt, but those tears wouldn't come. She just looked humiliated.
She's so stupid to think JM doesn't have the answer before he asks. LOL
ITA! R.Top.
"Her meltdowns are fake"

IMO they are very much like her orgasms during the numerous anal sexual experiences she has suffered. Following the abuse of the wooden spoon.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498036 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, his poor hands tell the story of what happened. 2 minutes wasn't long enough for all she said happened, the running into the closet and jumping up for the gun (ya, sure) would have taken about 30 seconds round trip as it was, did Travis wait there patiently til she got her weaponry together?
I think JM is doing an excellent job. She looks cornered today. Can't wait for him to 'jog' her memory when he walks thru the logistics of that killing. I would love to see a reenactment of her story...especially showing how accessable the FRONT DOOR was.
You're right about a shot in the leg, or one stab and that's self defense, the rest is murder.
I'm sorry, that was AN that said a shot in the leg would suffice..but I'm sure we all agree;)
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498037 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be the most evil thing I've heard in a long time..sending flowers and card. What wicked nerve!
Her meltdowns are fake..she hasn't moistened a tissue all day. She tried real hard when he asked how TA must have felt, but those tears wouldn't come. She just looked humiliated.
She's so stupid to think JM doesn't have the answer before he asks. LOL
Simply another smack in the face from the psycho -which simply reflects her self imagery.." My Compliments"

"IRIS - Fleur-de-Lis, Emblem of France: Your Friendship Means So Much to Me; Faith; Hope; Wisdom and Valour; My Compliments"
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498038 Feb 25, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think JM is doing an excellent job questioning her. It's very hard to pin down a pathological sociopath killer. He has shown her stories thus far to be lie after lie. TA was not the man she has tried to make him out to be.
I agree with you about this sociopath. I think she can't be allowed to embellish any answer.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#498039 Feb 25, 2013
Arias is one crazy bitch, lol.

I like watching her attorney. He has that "Holy crap!", expression :)

Level 6

AOL

#498040 Feb 25, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA! R.Top.
"Her meltdowns are fake"
IMO they are very much like her orgasms during the numerous anal sexual experiences she has suffered. Following the abuse of the wooden spoon.
LOL you said it! we used to get it with a fly swatter and none of us killed anybody..thank God my mother didn't use a wooden spoon or no telling what havoc we'd wreak.
I wonder what her mother's thinking sitting there and listening to her spawn? "boy, I've been watching you lie like this for years" or "you go girl"? I think the latter.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498041 Feb 25, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Arias is one crazy bitch, lol.
I like watching her attorney. He has that "Holy crap!", expression :)
Hi SaLo! Is life still taxing you?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#498042 Feb 25, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Mary NY wrote:
Mary, thank you so much!!

Thanks AN.....I got to watch most all of it in the lobby at work, lol, only missed the hour drive home

is this the live feed link for every day or does it change?
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498043 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CIG! I think this may be a little bit of a scattershot cross exam. He never followed up on the secret messages in the magazines so I think (???) he's going to destroy her with her own words in his closing.
Did you see that he now has Travis' shooting range friend listed as a rebuttal witness? This guy went shooting with Travis one week before his death, and Travis didn't own a gun.
I just heard someone ask, "if Jodi can't remember stabbing Travis, how can she claim self-defense?"
What Juan Martinez is lacking right now, IMO, is a focus - he is way too much all over the place and doesn't know when to stop talking ...

I always say that the most important thing is to know WHEN to shut up...

he has all the facts, pictures and even a confession on his side - WHERE's the need to be so hyper and push and push and push...?

this is just my opinion because I absolutely am petrified that another sick murderess after Casey Anthony might get away with a sick crime and not be punished for her heinous crime

I am watching and waiting for a slight change in Juan Martinez's strategy - it will make a huge difference
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498044 Feb 25, 2013
Oh no! This poor ex-boyfriend, Matt McCartney (magazine message recipient) is going under the bus AGAIN! He's going to be destroyed when Mr. Martinez cross examines him.

One lie is never enough, is it?

Level 6

AOL

#498045 Feb 25, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply another smack in the face from the psycho -which simply reflects her self imagery.." My Compliments"
"IRIS - Fleur-de-Lis, Emblem of France: Your Friendship Means So Much to Me; Faith; Hope; Wisdom and Valour; My Compliments"
Nasty b!'my compliments' indeed. That gave me chills, Gloomy.
Now she claims she was knocked unconscious during the 'attack' from TA..uh, she's using up her two minutes it took to slash TA to ribbons. Running for the gun up high on a shelf, returning to be tackled and knocked unconscious,..not much time left before that death pic got taken.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498046 Feb 25, 2013
OMG wait a minute! Jodi, Jodi
First, we drift off and describe the sun almost down at a particular angle.
Then 90 seconds later we say, " No the sun wasn't going down"
WHAT???
That's what happens when you lie , you can't keep track of them.
"The Casey Effect"
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498047 Feb 25, 2013
I think they better cut their loses.
If the jury hasn't decided she is guilty by now.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498048 Feb 25, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
OMG wait a minute! Jodi, Jodi
First, we drift off and describe the sun almost down at a particular angle.
Then 90 seconds later we say, " No the sun wasn't going down"
WHAT???
That's what happens when you lie , you can't keep track of them.
"The Casey Effect"
she is doing this intentionally
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498049 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you said it! we used to get it with a fly swatter and none of us killed anybody..thank God my mother didn't use a wooden spoon or no telling what havoc we'd wreak.
I wonder what her mother's thinking sitting there and listening to her spawn? "boy, I've been watching you lie like this for years" or "you go girl"? I think the latter.
PRIDE! Much like the Bleached Blonde Granny felt when she knew that with the death of her GD there would be one less mouth to feed and clothe and lots of $$$ pouring into the foundation.

Toady's Mammy is already selling the Toadi artwork to raise funds to cover travel expenses.

Have to admit Toadi is good at what she does- Despite the fact that she is nothing more than a ButtInSky. Seeking out answers from a Bishop .
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#498050 Feb 25, 2013
The experts claim when someone is lying, the word UMMM gives them time to think of an answer. The experts look to be correct on the 48 hrs interview.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#498051 Feb 25, 2013
Strange that she just used the word "ally"in the 48 hours video, yet told Juan earlier that she didn't know what that word meant LOL
Thank U

AOL

#498052 Feb 25, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am sorry here is the link but the thread is not in it's entirety.
Tony Lazarro's Story Doesn't Match Up, or can this be explained ...
www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TFBNARG9N...
thank u, i read it. some creepy bs over there, lol. but i didn't see where anyone said ct was their uncle.
Thank U

AOL

#498053 Feb 25, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't drag me into this. You did when you used my material...then tried to blame the post on me.
Nice try.
Looks like you're the one who needed the help LOL.
i copied ur funny video. the rest u mumble is total bs and i didn't blame anything on u. maybe u mixed up ur own hats with socks or u like playing the trolls game. ur chatting it up on the chat thread with the same trolls who were here. it's not me. when it's me u will know it loud and clear.

f yipper jus told u the same thing. u were WRONG. know what ur complaining about and get it rite next time before accusing me.

looks like u need the help. u and the troll r going from thread to thread saying it's all me. it's not so get a handle on urself and stop making false accusations. big LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,153,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr Mary NY 26,178
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Roxie Darling 17,296
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 7 hr OrlandoEvents 1
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 10 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance