Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
yes it is, among many others
OMG and these are adults?
I have to agree with many of you. There is really something wrong with an adult that plays such games.
I believe they defend Casey because they are Casey. They have something in their past that have to hide, just like Casey. They have her mental illnesses .
I usually don't read their post. I just skip over them and read the more reputable ones.
Thanks!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

State pretty well proved all these:;

FELONY MURDER – FIRST DEGREE

§ 782.04(1)(a), Fla. Stat.

To prove the crime of First Degree Felony Murder, the State must prove the following three elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. Caylee Marie Anthony is dead.

2. The death occurred as a consequence of and while Casey Marie Anthony was engaged in the commission of Aggravated Child Abuse.

Or

The death occurred as a consequence of and while Casey Marie Anthony was attempting to commit Aggravated Child Abuse. 3. Casey Marie Anthony was the person who actually killed Caylee Marie Anthony.

In order to convict of First Degree Felony Murder, it is not necessary for the State to prove that the defendant had a premeditated design or intent to kill.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

The state pretty well proved all of these also::

AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE

§ 827.03(2), Fla. Stat.

To prove the crime of Aggravated Child Abuse, the State must prove the following two elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. Casey Marie Anthony knowingly or willfully committed child abuse upon Caylee

Marie Anthony and in so doing caused great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement.

2. Caylee Marie Anthony was under the age of eighteen years.

“Willfully” means intentionally, knowingly and purposely.

“Child abuse” means the intentional infliction of physical or mental injury upon a child or an intentional act that could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child or active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You read Baez's book and if iirc you posted several things that he wrote in his book. I'm not a hater but I see a clear picture of what Baez and Casey did to win her freedom.
She was aquitted based on what Baez was trying to prove in his opening statements. He had pics of Caylee climbing up the pool ladder, pics of Caylee swimming in the pool. A pic of Caylee opening the sliding glass door.
Casey's psych reports also state how Caylee died while blaming her father at times that he purposely drowned her. Then claimed her father was yelling wher is Caylee...she came around the corner to find GA holding a dead Caylee and Casey cried and cried and cried.
Perhaps Casey will fight to have the death certificate changed to accidental drowning. What will you do when that happens? This trial is over Caylee is DEAD. Casey said she drowned. Why are you doubting her word?
Jose Baez said Caylee drowned...
Have you heard Casey say that? NO YOU DID NOT!
Jose Baez Lied..No if's and but's about it...
And HE waited 3 years to say it????

Did the Prosecution Proved Casey did kill Caylee?
NO THEY DID NOT!
Was there Prosecutorial Misconduct in Casey Anthony case?
YES there was...
Does the Prosecution have any intention to solve the Crime?
No they don't...

Jose Baez threw Casey Anthony under the bus....LYING..

And Casey filed the Bankruptcy in Federal Court for a
"FEDERAL JUDGE" to Look into it and redress
"JUSTICE For Caylee!"
No One Else seems to care...but Casey Obviously!

Let's See What will be the FEDERAL "JUDGE" Decision and Ruling!..
Your only talking through your New York Hat!...
NOTHING and NOT Even YOU Can Do Anything About IT!!!

T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

And past but not least, the state prett well proved all this too.

AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER OF A CHILD

§ 782.07, Fla. Stat.

To prove the crime of Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child, the State must prove the following two elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. Caylee Marie Anthony is dead.

2. Casey Marie Anthony’s act(s) caused the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Or

The death of Caylee Marie Anthony was caused by the culpable negligence of Casey Marie Anthony.

I will now define "culpable negligence" for you. Each of us has a duty to act reasonably toward others. If there is a violation of that duty, without any conscious intention to harm, that violation is negligence. But culpable negligence is more than a failure to use ordinary care toward others. In order for negligence to be culpable, it must be gross and flagrant. Culpable negligence is a course of conduct showing reckless disregard of human life, or of the safety of persons exposed to its dangerous effects, or such an entire want of care as to raise a presumption of a conscious indifference to consequences, or which shows wantonness or recklessness, or a grossly careless disregard of the safety and welfare of the public, or such an indifference to the rights of others as is equivalent to an intentional violation of such rights. The negligent act or omission must have been committed with an utter disregard for the safety of others. Culpable negligence is consciously doing an act or following a course of conduct that the defendant must have known, or reasonably should have known, was likely to cause death or great bodily injury.

If you find the defendant guilty of Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child, you must then determine whether the State has further proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee Marie Anthony was a child whose death was caused by the neglect of Casey Marie Anthony, a caregiver.“Child” means any person under the age of 18 years.

“Caregiver” means a parent, adult household member, or other person responsible for a child’s welfare.

“Neglect of a child” means:

1. A caregiver’s failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain a child’s physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child. Repeated conduct or a single incident or omission by a caregiver that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, a substantial risk of death of a child may be considered in determining neglect.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

If you are watching Jodi Arias on the stand you get a first hand look of how a true sociopath behaves. She is no dummy that's for sure.

She admits to trying to match her story to the forensics (her words) she admits covering her tracks only hours after she murdered him. She knew she was in trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

38 minutes in
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

STM wrote:
Tip for exposing sociopaths: Start fact-checking something they claim
One simple method for dispelling sociopathic delusion is to start fact checking their claims. Do any of their claims actually check out?
If you start digging, you will usually find a pattern of frequent inconsistencies. Confront the suspected sociopath with an inconsistency and see what happens: Most sociopaths will become angry or aggressive when their integrity is questioned, whereas a sane person would simply be happy to help clear up any misinformation or misunderstanding.
Beware of fact-checking the sociopath by asking other people under his or her influence. A sociopath will usually have a small group of cult-like followers who not only believe their fictional tales, but who actually internalize those fictions to the point where they rewrite their own memories to be consistent with them. If a guru-style sociopath talks about his "levitation sessions" over and over again, some of his believers will sooner or later start to form false memories in which they imagine seeing him levitate off the floor. So if you ask those people, "Did you actually ever see this person levitate?" They will enthusiastically say, "Yes!" Because in their own minds, that illusion has become something indistinguishable from a vivid memory.
Richard Grund claimed to have performed more than 300 deliverances (not exorcisms) to chase away evil demons -- under a self-professed authority personally bestowed to him by GOD himself.

Richard Grund claimed to have seen a motionless Caylee be carried off by a large man -- thanks to his ability to visually levitate -- in what he calls "christian open visions".

There are sociopaths..........then there are psycho-sociopaths who try to choose paths that makes fact-checking impossible.

Just sayin'.

"Most sociopaths will become angry or aggressive when their integrity is questioned, whereas a sane person would simply be happy to help clear up any misinformation"

SO TRUE! Twitter is solid proof!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

The only thing the state didnt prove was their luch menu's,Thier movis,their day trip's and thier media interviews.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>OMG and these are adults?
I have to agree with many of you. There is really something wrong with an adult that plays such games.
I believe they defend Casey because they are Casey. They have something in their past that have to hide, just like Casey. They have her mental illnesses .
I usually don't read their post. I just skip over them and read the more reputable ones.
Thanks!
you nailed it with the "they have something in their past to hide"

"diane ax" = incarcerated felon husband in prison which is why she's so angry and hates LE, the courts and makes it her "mission" to rail against the justice system any chance she gets

"debra walker" = name appears in the court documents, she inserted herself in this case and sent lies to dominic casey for years, trying to incriminate the grunds....also has her own history with LE, tried for 9 years to sue them and only to have lost her case

and the list goes on........
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The Goldmans are a family with their own money. They wanted the book and they got it, they did it to change the name to "I did it." They will continue to stay on that murderer's ass until every dime he owes is paid in full! They are getting him where it counts, which means he can't ever have the life he wants. Then again where is Oj these days?
It's about the money.
AN other

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

STM's post has the explanation I have tried to find since I first read here. Thanks STM.

"Beware of fact-checking the sociopath by asking other people under his or her influence. A sociopath will usually have a small group of cult-like followers who not only believe their fictional tales, but who actually internalize those fictions to the point where they rewrite their own memories to be consistent with them. If a guru-style sociopath talks about his "levitation sessions" over and over again, some of his believers will sooner or later start to form false memories in which they imagine seeing him levitate off the floor. So if you ask those people, "Did you actually ever see this person levitate?" They will enthusiastically say, "Yes!" Because in their own minds, that illusion has become something indistinguishable from a vivid memory."
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
If you are watching Jodi Arias on the stand you get a first hand look of how a true sociopath behaves. She is no dummy that's for sure.
She admits to trying to match her story to the forensics (her words) she admits covering her tracks only hours after she murdered him. She knew she was in trouble.
38 minutes in
thanks mary, going to watch it now...and thanks a lot for getting me interested in another case of a sociopath, argggg! ;)
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed he didn't answer my question. Then who did it?
You are spot on!
She cannot tell you what she doesn't know
She goes into throws of orgasm's trying to blame an innocent person and has done so for five year's.
You can read all about her in the desert news
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
38 minutes in

Tomorrow should be interesting,huh MNY
Good example of why Jose never let Casey take the stand, JA would have a field day with her.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
STM's post has the explanation I have tried to find since I first read here. Thanks STM.
"Beware of fact-checking the sociopath by asking other people under his or her influence. A sociopath will usually have a small group of cult-like followers who not only believe their fictional tales, but who actually internalize those fictions to the point where they rewrite their own memories to be consistent with them. If a guru-style sociopath talks about his "levitation sessions" over and over again, some of his believers will sooner or later start to form false memories in which they imagine seeing him levitate off the floor. So if you ask those people, "Did you actually ever see this person levitate?" They will enthusiastically say, "Yes!" Because in their own minds, that illusion has become something indistinguishable from a vivid memory."
I agree with both of you..
It's so obvious, isn't it?
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sociopaths never answer facts; they always attack the messenger
Another very valuable red flag to recognize when trying to spot a sociopath is to see how they deal with attacks on their own integrity. If a sociopath is presented with a collection of facts, documents and evidence showing that he lied or deceived, he will refuse to address the evidence and, instead, attack the messenger!
If you really try to nail a sociopath down to answering a documented allegation, they will quickly turn on you, denounce you, and declare that you too are secretly plotting against them. Anyone who does not fall for the brainwashing of the sociopath is sooner or later kicked out of the circle and then wildly disparaged by the remaining members of the cult group.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_...
You just described Rev. Richard Grund to a T.

You should have seen him come unglued on Twitter when Mr.Kennedy corrected him about his dreadful misrepresentation of facts concerning Margaret Sanger and Adolph Hitler.

The silly bastard went off the deep end of bonkers instead of just saying, "You're right, Mr. Kennedy. Thank you for pointing out my error."

LMMFAO!
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
She cannot tell you what she doesn't know
She goes into throws of orgasm's trying to blame an innocent person and has done so for five year's.
You can read all about her in the desert news
What a shame. She really needs help!
I hope someday she gets it or her family's sake. They must be sick. Sad

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Grund claimed to have performed more than 300 deliverances (not exorcisms) to chase away evil demons -- under a self-professed authority personally bestowed to him by GOD himself.
Prolly the first 299 he was trying to get rid of YOU.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
Only when I'm playing Bart Simpsonand hubby's pretending to be Ms. Krabappel.
Everyone watching the Daytona 500 today?
Danica did great,thought she would get third,but the scramble at the end shoved her back a notch.She hung right in there with the boys all day,good job.At least she did set a record by being the first woman in the pole position and a second record by finishing higher than any woman did also, was in the top ten all day and even led for a few lap's.
Loved the commecials also.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
38 minutes in
isn't it amazing that felon murderer casey anthony cries the same DRY TEARS as felon murderer jodi arias?

these 2 murderers are not only witless, they're wet-less!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando