CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#498013 Feb 25, 2013
Love how the defense takes their sweet time looking at evidence that they have already seen. Stall tatics. They have been back almost an hour and spent most of the time at side-bar.

She sure did another 180, now back to the sad victim act...LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#498014 Feb 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but remember, T-REX, what they say about not counting chickens before they hatch.
If this BK lawyer is so bogged down with corporate cases he needed to ask for a delay, he probably knows a thing or two about how to play his cards, especially on change of venue.
Bankruptcy law is pretty straightforward.
Or he may be way out of his element when it comes to anything Casey related, especially when it involves M&M. A little well placed tweaking in the right ears..........power in numbers, is my guess about this latest development.
Exacly, BK Lawyers are Federal...and The Federal is in Tampa...
and Morgan want's Casey Back in Orlando...in their own Turf
so-to-speak...

I wonder if The Federal will have any objections, giving past
death threats and Security reasons why Orlando's intense Social Media disfunctional respect of the Ninth decision of Not Guilty.

There may be a "Perry Mason Moment" in the courtroom tomorrow!
What do you think?

I just don't understand Morgan & Morgan's Request to request
a Change of Venue in his Orlando Circle of friends?
Or should I.
Mega John, got Offices in Tampa?

Why go in Orlando? where the CANCER is not Healed?
It's Sick isn't? Also Dangerous,risky and negligent!

... It's Giving "OCSO" TOO MUCH Power and RESPONSABILITY
to Handle the Public and Casey Anthony's safety!

Aren't OCSO Listed in the Bankruptcy etc,etc,

What do you think the Federal Court response will be?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498015 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That has to be the most evil thing I've heard in a long time..sending flowers and card. What wicked nerve!
Her meltdowns are fake..she hasn't moistened a tissue all day. She tried real hard when he asked how TA must have felt, but those tears wouldn't come. She just looked humiliated.
She's so stupid to think JM doesn't have the answer before he asks. LOL
She is so arrogant. With the exception of the allegations of interest in children and a couple of allegations of physical attacks, there was no reason to relate all the details of their sex life. Yet she described everything in graphic detail with no regard to how much she loved him.

She has given the same concern to her victim and his family as casey. casey accused her father and brother of the same abuse as Jodi did Travis. is that justification of murder?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498016 Feb 25, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Exacly, BK Lawyers are Federal...and The Federal is in Tampa...
and Morgan want's Casey Back in Orlando...in their own Turf
so-to-speak...
I wonder if The Federal will have any objections, giving past
death threats and Security reasons why Orlando's intense Social Media disfunctional respect of the Ninth decision of Not Guilty.
There may be a "Perry Mason Moment" in the courtroom tomorrow!
What do you think?
I just don't understand Morgan & Morgan's Request to request
a Change of Venue in his Orlando Circle of friends?
Or should I.
Mega John, got Offices in Tampa?
Why go in Orlando? where the CANCER is not Healed?
It's Sick isn't? Also Dangerous,risky and negligent!
... It's Giving "OCSO" TOO MUCH Power and RESPONSABILITY
to Handle the Public and Casey Anthony's safety!
Aren't OCSO Listed in the Bankruptcy etc,etc,
What do you think the Federal Court response will be?
Hey dummy,she can put the IRS and the OCSO down as a creditor,but 99.9% of the time they will not allow those to be excused,only under very special conditions.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498017 Feb 25, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
Love how the defense takes their sweet time looking at evidence that they have already seen. Stall tatics. They have been back almost an hour and spent most of the time at side-bar.
She sure did another 180, now back to the sad victim act...LOL
Haha. I read your first two sentences and I thought it was a response to casey's bankruptcy delay attempt.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#498018 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She is so arrogant. With the exception of the allegations of interest in children and a couple of allegations of physical attacks, there was no reason to relate all the details of their sex life. Yet she described everything in graphic detail with no regard to how much she loved him.
She has given the same concern to her victim and his family as casey. casey accused her father and brother of the same abuse as Jodi did Travis. is that justification of murder?
All you can ask for is a jury of her peers to do what needs to be done. In Casey's case, the judge fcked up by not keeping the trial in Orlando. That was Baez's last hope, to change venues. He got lucky....

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498019 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
No AN, there's NO justification for this murder! He couldn't have lunged at her for long, he was dead within 2 minutes. Big guy like that could do a lot of damage if HE had the upper hand. I haven't heard a single word that proves defensive killing, not one damned thing.
I want to crawl thru my tv and break ALL her fingers, the vicious bitch.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498020 Feb 25, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can ask for is a jury of her peers to do what needs to be done. In Casey's case, the judge fcked up by not keeping the trial in Orlando. That was Baez's last hope, to change venues. He got lucky....
I think the mistake in casey's case was in not instituting a gag order. Jodi doesn't have the advantage of committing murder in a state that allows hypothetical opening statements and the benefit of over 35 paid defense experts and over 15 lawyers and several private investigators, most paid for by Florida taxpayers.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498021 Feb 25, 2013
If casey were to successfully sue "someone" for Caylee's wrongful death, the damages that "would" be awarded are not subject to bankruptcy filings.

" Federal bankruptcy law allows each state to use either the Federal List of Exemptions or use that state's own list. Florida, like 37 other states, has elected to use its own exemption laws ("opting out" of the federal scheme). As a result, the list of exemptions available in Florida is different from those of every other state. To qualify for Florida exemptions, you must have lived in Florida continuously for at least 24 months before your bankruptcy is filed."

*Crime victims compensation
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#498022 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
No AN, there's NO justification for this murder! He couldn't have lunged at her for long, he was dead within 2 minutes. Big guy like that could do a lot of damage if HE had the upper hand. I haven't heard a single word that proves defensive killing, not one damned thing.
Couldn't she have shot him in the knee and stopped him?

Does she have to sully his memory with all this crap? Killing him by shooting him in the temple, killing him by stabbing him in the chest and 28 other places and slashing him from ear to ear isn't enough. She destroys him physically and now she destroys his family.
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498023 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AN

Jodi Arias has already admitted to killing Travis Alexander and lying...so proving her as a liar is not serving much purpose...

Prosecutor Juan Martinez had better know at which point to STOP his question significantly and let it sink in and not push and push and push once he gets the answer he wants - it gives Jodi Arias an opportunity to twist her answers...

Martinez is allowing Jodi to confuse everyone - not a good thing IMO

Juan Martinez should also allow Jodi to speak more and trip herself up - he is NOT allowing that at all...he is doing ALL the talking and once again she gets away without really answering properly...

IMO, so far, despite everything being out in the open and ON THE PROSECUTION'S SIDE, Juan Martinez is not making much headway...

I miss Jeff Ashton
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498024 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi realTopaz...

The attack on Travis started without 40 or so SECONDS after the last picture of him looking into the camera - and he was brutally killed within 2 minutes

so when, where and how was he attacking Jodi?
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498025 Feb 25, 2013
**within 40 seconds
CIG

Brooklyn, NY

#498026 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she have to sully his memory with all this crap? Killing him by shooting him in the temple, killing him by stabbing him in the chest and 28 other places and slashing him from ear to ear isn't enough. She destroys him physically and now she destroys his family.
I am a bit frustrated with Juan Martinez

Level 8

New York

#498027 Feb 25, 2013
Boy she loves to spin and change her stories.She tries hard to deflect and she doesn't seem to be able to remember her lies.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#498028 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She's attempting to destroy him again, but it ain't gonna fly, Orville. The jury has to be ready by now,(actually when she raised her eyebrow and told JM "men like you and Travis") there's nothing more she can say to convince anyone her life was in danger. The lap dance on Ryan Burns didn't help her either, IMOOC. Who drives all those miles to c***tease some poor slob after butchering the supposed *love* of her life? You'd think she'd be throwing up, what with her delicate self. An imaginary picture of a boy in underpants makes her upchuck, why not alllllllllll that REAL blood? Despicable.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498029 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree all the way,I believe her first stab wound could have been close to fatal and he was in shock,no way did he have his hands on her waist unless he was on his knees with life fading slowly away.He was big enough to break her neck and since he was that big,I assure you there would have been some serious bruises to her neck also,and her next lay never noticed any either.
She is done for
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#498030 Feb 25, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
I missed this mornings testimony but heard she isn't being cocky...wonder if her lawyers told her to go back to the victim act?
As did I - But you should have heard me YIPP ! YIPP! When she said that she noticed blood on her hands AND feet - ERGO the missing floor mats when the rental car was returned.

I noticed that a box of Kleenex was put within reach of her ambidextrous hands but she took a wad with her right hand.

BUT then again she did state that it depends on the task at hand.5258

Level 8

New York

#498031 Feb 25, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's attempting to destroy him again, but it ain't gonna fly, Orville. The jury has to be ready by now,(actually when she raised her eyebrow and told JM "men like you and Travis") there's nothing more she can say to convince anyone her life was in danger. The lap dance on Ryan Burns didn't help her either, IMOOC. Who drives all those miles to c***tease some poor slob after butchering the supposed *love* of her life? You'd think she'd be throwing up, what with her delicate self. An imaginary picture of a boy in underpants makes her upchuck, why not alllllllllll that REAL blood? Despicable.
I think JM is doing an excellent job questioning her. It's very hard to pin down a pathological sociopath killer. He has shown her stories thus far to be lie after lie. TA was not the man she has tried to make him out to be.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#498032 Feb 25, 2013
CIG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AN
Jodi Arias has already admitted to killing Travis Alexander and lying...so proving her as a liar is not serving much purpose...
Prosecutor Juan Martinez had better know at which point to STOP his question significantly and let it sink in and not push and push and push once he gets the answer he wants - it gives Jodi Arias an opportunity to twist her answers...
Martinez is allowing Jodi to confuse everyone - not a good thing IMO
Juan Martinez should also allow Jodi to speak more and trip herself up - he is NOT allowing that at all...he is doing ALL the talking and once again she gets away without really answering properly...
IMO, so far, despite everything being out in the open and ON THE PROSECUTION'S SIDE, Juan Martinez is not making much headway...
I miss Jeff Ashton
I disagree with you on this.After watching her explain all her action's to the jury with her smirk on her face, Juan is now proving without a shadow of doubt,every thing she said to make her self look innocent and abused is fading away into bold faced lies.
We see it here as we watch,and I hope the jury is an honest one and see that also.
So far from what I have watched about her is that she also confronted another boyfriend in the same way for breaking up with her.
To me it seems Jodie Arias is the Predator,and her Boyfriend's were the prey.
Another young girl aloud to lie her way out of anything by her parent's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Earthling-1 58,796
Donald Trump, our next President 19 min The Donald_ 1
News West Boca Raton: Teen charged in fatal shooting... (Jun '08) 7 hr justicefordawn 21
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,015
last post wins! (Jul '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 5,929
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 22,924
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 18,906
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages