T-REX

Chico, CA

#497632 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias discussion in Mesa Arizona has Jodi pegged not guilty.
They think someone else did cover up.
They think Travis had a dark deviant side.
The locals aren't buying the State's case.
Stange that those supporters of Arias appear to be copy cats of the supporter's on this thread for Casey.
Mentality,words,accusation's.
Pretty well guess who those supporter's may be.Just using different hats again.
Its not what they write but how they write it that gives them away.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497633 Feb 24, 2013
"At another point, she explained her reticence of telling the detective any details came because she 'has seen the Sopranos' and feared that Alexander's supposed killers would come after her mother and younger brother as retribution if she talked."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22629...
Rambler

Calgary, Canada

#497634 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
"As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
No matter how many times you post that....he was still wrong. She was aquitted...remember?
Next case please.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497635 Feb 24, 2013
Why did casey fail to file a wrongful death suit against the person she trusted with Caylee before the statute of limitations was reached?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497636 Feb 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you post that....he was still wrong. She was aquitted...remember?
Next case please.
Imposter. You can't ever get your banned Rambler back Dayz, never ever.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497637 Feb 24, 2013
Thought this was the Jodi Arias thread now. If you ignore the one tard Casey is history.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497638 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
Why did casey fail to file a wrongful death suit against the person she trusted with Caylee before the statute of limitations was reached?
Hmm...that IS a toughy!! Because that 'person' doesn't exist?!!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497639 Feb 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Next case please.
No matter how many times you post she is acquitted -- doesn't make her innocent.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497640 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Stange that those supporters of Arias appear to be copy cats of the supporter's on this thread for Casey.
Mentality,words,accusation's.
Pretty well guess who those supporter's may be.Just using different hats again.
Its not what they write but how they write it that gives them away.
Because they're all charter members of the Charlie Manson fan club.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497641 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
Because they are financially and morally impoverished degenerates?

They belong in prison, not civil court.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497642 Feb 24, 2013
Caught in another lie

JM: Jodi, where did you get the gun?
JA: It was my grandparents'(admits burglary)

JM: Jodi, where did you get the gun?
JA: It was Travis' own gun
JM: Where is it now, then?(she took his gun with her; burglary)
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497643 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
The Goldman's successfully sued OJ for wrongful death. The burden of proof is minimal. If your allegations have any truth, all those lawyers would have pursued a civil suit. Since none has....well you know. No one but casey is responsible for Caylee's death as the DCF report stated.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497644 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
I just realized that you meant casey and her attorneys.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497645 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Congradulations::

You did an exceptional job of describing the Anthony family.

Bravo ^5

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#497646 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
I told you before..Because nobody killed Caylee.

See Post#481274 ...
04/22/2009
Objection to Motion and application for Subpoena Duces Tecum...

For more details...
See Federal Cases follow Federal Rule 27 (a)(3) of the Federal Rules of Civil Proceedures of Documents in pre-trial discovery including those pertaining to depositions.

In the Ninth Circuit, interpreting Federal Rule 27,literaly it as
been held that a certain party can simply produce the document ONLY and in certain cases avoid an oral deposition when presented with Subpoena Duces Tecum...

That is where MURPHEY_LAW comes in, when my Sworned ,Notorized Affidavit was received by FDLE, of my Sighting of Florida Missing Child Caylee Marie Anthony with Casey Marie Anthony and an hispanic women in Glades County, FL June 19th 2008..

It's has Good has Gold for Both..Casey and myself..because WE are each other's witnesses Caylee was ALIVE (after Jose claimed she had drownned June 16th 2008...)

Now, ALL of you guys can stuff this in your PIPES and smoke it!
Amen!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497647 Feb 24, 2013
Great example of an interview where two guys trying to pull in votes -- playing to what they think the voting public wants to hear.

Lamar said:”The fact that it was charged as a first degree does not mean that jury had only first degree as a choice.”

OH YES IT DOES MEAN THE JURY ONLY HAD FIRST DEGREE AS A CHOICE.......BECAUSE.........
AN other wrote:
"As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
And that is how they tried the case in a court of law.

The prosecution PRESENTED (circumstantial) EVIDENCE for ONE choice -- for jury consideration -- and that ONE choice was FIRST DEGREE MURDER.

Had EVIDENCE of LESSER CRIMES been proffered to the jury -- the jury could have convicted on a LESSER CHARGE.

Jeff, Linda & Frank went all in on first degree -- and I believe they did it deliberately to ensure Casey's acquittal.

"As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child"

No he doesn't! Not now!

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#497648 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
Someone tell their pal Marcemon that the Richie Gomulka Polka Hour starts at 1:00 EST, today, at:
www.wpna1490am.com
Painful

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#497649 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anthonys?

Dang grifters all.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497650 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
This morning's episode of Mystery Detective was very interesting.
After years of relying on a botched initial investigation - new eyes took over the case.
Turns out the killer was the person the family suspected all along.(The obsessive, stalking, ex-boyfriend)
The first lead investigator wouldn't comment on why he didn't check into the killer's alibi -- yet totally rejected and concealed the eye witness who saw the obsessive, stalking, ex-boyfriend, drive the victim's car away from the murder scene.
Advances in forensic DNA testing was able to put the obsessive, stalking, ex-boyfriend, at the distant remote location where he slaughtered the ex-girlfriend.
The family instinctively knew all along who killed their loved one -- because the ex-boyfriend was insanely jealous and angry over the victim's new relationships.
They just had to wait for changes in the local political atmosphere to get their justice.
You believe that about as much as the rest of us [including you] believes Murpheys lies. Your so yesterday! Today its all about Jodi, and spider man underwear.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#497651 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
Jeff Ashton ignored Federal Rule 27 (a)(3) of the Federal Rules of Civil Proceedures of documents in pre-trial discovery including those pertaining to depositions....

What tells you that the Feds..didn't allow the prosecution to jump loop holes...because of a Federal Sting Operation?

Why is Casey filing for Bankcruptcy in Federal Courts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,126,010
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 29 min Riverside 17,681
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 47 min PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 2,537
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 55 min HELL ON EARTH 25,884
Sarah Palin's father and brother pen book about... (Oct '12) 1 hr coach 67 15
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,952
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,858
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]