CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497927 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
okay thank u. i really want to see it. i have the ones where gloo claims to call them so those would be a good match!
what is the T thread?
i look forward to reading them, thank u. u r such a nice lady and it's refreshing to see that on this thread. good clean people like u r hard to come by.
Oh I am sorry here is the link but the thread is not in it's entirety.
Tony Lazarro's Story Doesn't Match Up, or can this be explained ...
www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TFBNARG9N...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#497928 Feb 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane, this isn't Brad. This poster makes Brad look like a boy scout.
Not Brad. Really.
OK.

That person looks like the person they warn the boy scouts about...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#497929 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the purpose in dragging janedear into the flame? do u need help? leave her out of it. i told her i wan't that person and that is good enough for any adult to figure out.
like i told u days ago, stop with ur remarks unless u want them back ur way. ignore means to ignore, not talk about the person everyday all day.
She didn't drag me into this. You did when you used my material...then tried to blame the post on me.
Nice try.

Looks like you're the one who needed the help LOL.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497930 Feb 24, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
That person looks like the person they warn the boy scouts about...
Ha!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#497932 Feb 25, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it you fckin yip, go play on the old lady chat thread where you belong.
I KNOW. That's what I said, YOU posted it- you AOL freak.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#497933 Feb 25, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to dig for it.
it is on the T thread and also on this one.
I reported it and gave both names to topix Sig/RememberCaylee
And did they laugh at you? I know I did.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#497934 Feb 25, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
"Remember Caylee" said, she attended Ted Kennedy's funeral and had Richard Grund on speed dial, she also said Chris Tolles was her uncle.
Mary is it true Chris Tolles is "Remember Caylee's/Signorbella"s uncle?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Ask Taylor Swift, seems she and I will be related soon too......I'm so happy that she bought the property across from the compound.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497935 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
"The "delayed discovery" doctrine tolls the statute of limitations until the plaintiff either knows or should know that the last element of the cause of action occurred. The only type of wrongful death action to which the doctrine applies and thus tolls the statute of limitations is one arising from medical negligence. See Section 95.11(4)(b). No other type of wrongful death claim is so tolled.
Then you answered your own stupid question!!!!!

"Why hasn't Casey sued"?

Well.......besides some things being more important than money --apparently the Statute of Limitation had expired.

She herself was in jail - as she herself was criminally charged for the death you think she should sue for - while the Statute of Limitation clock was ticking.

What court would let you sue someone else for wrongful death - while you were the criminal defendant for that same death?

Let me help you out. It's between zero and none.

A motion to dismiss would be smacked down and granted so fast it would make your head spin.

What lawyer would even THINK about filing a wrongful death civil suit - declaring a different killer - on behalf of a criminal defendant who is charged with capital murder?
Not one who valued their license.

If it was that easy - all murder defendants would do it.

And again, what value is there in suing someone who doesn't have a pot to piss in, and no future prospects for a pot to piss in?

I'd rather see them spend the rest of their life in prison.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497936 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mistaken. The Florida Statute of Limitations has passed. No one can file a wrongful death now. No wrongful death?
Then stop asking why Casey hasn't filed a wrongful death suit, Bimbo.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497937 Feb 25, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> Ask Taylor Swift, seems she and I will be related soon too......I'm so happy that she bought the property across from the compound.
That's nice.

When Alyssa Milano comes back over for dinner - you can invite Taylor over to break bread with you two?

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497938 Feb 25, 2013
Casey's bankruptcy attorney has to delay the venue hearing because he was just inundated with another bankruptcy case, in which the other lawyer on that case won't be available for court.
(Mirabilis Ventures Inc.-- Owner was sentenced to 22 1/2 yrs in club fed for tax fraud)

How conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeenient!

So will the judge just deny a change of venue and proceed with the March 4th creditors hearing?

That is my guess.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#497939 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice.
When Alyssa Milano comes back over for dinner - you can invite Taylor over to break bread with you two?
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497940 Feb 25, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
There was more than enough evidence to convict her on any of those charges,unfortunately they thought their Media interviews were part of the evidence and deliberated those for four hrs.
There wasn't EVIDENCE of lesser charges no more than there was a State THEORY that a lesser offense was committed.

“There was no evidence that Casey Anthony did anything bad to Caylee,“Except for murder her.”--Jeff Ashton

The jury had ONE OPTION.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497941 Feb 25, 2013
SEPTEMBER 5, 2008
page 29

RICHARD GRUND: And both Rob and I said there's got to be somebody involved we don't know about. Casey's not this smart.

YURI MELICH: Uh-hum

RICHARD GRUND: Even if she is the one who did it she's not this smart.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#497942 Feb 25, 2013
Homicide by undetermined means?

" August 05, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/-- This past June, Florida governor Charlie Crist signed the "Jeffrey Klee Memorial Act" into law. The legislation effectively eliminates the statute of limitations for filing civil suits for wrongful death by homicide in Florida. Crist praised the legislation as expanding the protection of Florida's citizens and ensuring that criminals are held accountable for their actions, "no matter who the criminals or victims are or when the crimes took place."
DianeAx

United States

#497944 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice.
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!
Shalom Shabbat!
DianeAx

United States

#497945 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
SEPTEMBER 5, 2008
page 29
RICHARD GRUND: And both Rob and I said there's got to be somebody involved we don't know about. Casey's not this smart.
YURI MELICH: Uh-hum
RICHARD GRUND: Even if she is the one who did it she's not this smart.
How would Rob know how smart or not Casey is?

“Picasso”

Level 7

Calla Lilies

#497946 Feb 25, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Shalom Shabbat!
Shalom aleikhem
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497947 Feb 25, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> How would Rob know how smart or not Casey is?
It was in the script.

My question is, how smart does Grund think he is?

Either Casey didn't do it alone because she is not that smart -- or Casey is such an evil genius that she used Jesse's shower in her diabolical plot to collect Jesse's DNA to implicate him.

Without leaving any of her own DNA, while she was at it, of course.

He can't have it both ways.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497948 Feb 25, 2013
AN other wrote:
Homicide by undetermined means?
" August 05, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/-- This past June, Florida governor Charlie Crist signed the "Jeffrey Klee Memorial Act" into law. The legislation effectively eliminates the statute of limitations for filing civil suits for wrongful death by homicide in Florida. Crist praised the legislation as expanding the protection of Florida's citizens and ensuring that criminals are held accountable for their actions, "no matter who the criminals or victims are or when the crimes took place."
FANFUCKINGTASTIC, AN!!!!!!!!!!

Is it retroactive to deaths that occured in 2008 or before the act was signed into law? Most laws aren't retroactive.

But if so, thank you for letting us know that Casey still has the option available, should she ever choose to foolishly exercise it for no gain whatsoever.

Do you think any legal dream team would advise their client to commence a civil action against anyone for any reason -- while there are blood-thirsty leechtards trying to suck the life out of that client?

I don't think so, Bimbo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Cheech the Conser... 1,510,372
News Lake prison escapee wanted to see pen pal (Apr '09) 1 hr Rick 228
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr not a mental cripple 8,083
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
News Boy, grandfather critically wounded in Sanford ... 15 hr NNelie 1
News Infant hit with empty glass in Oviedo restauran... (Apr '08) 22 hr TashaD 201
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Tue Michael 241

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages