CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,112)

Showing posts 462,221 - 462,240 of478,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whispers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO MUCHLY.....I CLICK FOR FRUSTRATED FELON BUMBOS
DO YA HEAR THE CLICK CLICK CLICK - EH ? EH
Hopefully this will give you the hint that your obsession with me is not only unhealthy but gives yet another insight into your dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced brain.
Do you still continue to eat your LM's brain with a spoon ??
u bragged about calling the mods and said u were going to post the name and number, and u call me obsessed? i am responding to what U wrote darlin. r u calling urself obsessed? looks like it.

dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced brain - yes, looks like u do

eat your LM's brain with a spoon - i don't know what ur referring to with LM but eating brains with a spoon proves ur dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced

sleep it off hokay. ur delusions might be gone by morning if u get a good night sleep. i can't help u, i'm not a jackazz whisperer u know. do u hear whispers too

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO MUCHLY.....I CLICK FOR FRUSTRATED FELON BUMBOS
DO YA HEAR THE CLICK CLICK CLICK - EH ? EH
Hopefully this will give you the hint that your obsession with me is not only unhealthy but gives yet another insight into your dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced brain.
Do you still continue to eat your LM's brain with a spoon ??
Yes if you could share the mods number it would certainly be appreciated.
tia
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder did she ever get so mad she was unable to swallow !
ROFL!!!!

to get the full effect, you have to say it like felon murderer casey anthony does with a pile o' sh!t in her mouth and her beaver chipped teeth ......

"schwallow"
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the video at the top too.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-...
By RYAN OWENS, SHANA DRUCKERMAN and LISA TOMASELLI
PHOENIX, Ariz. Feb. 22, 2013
Accused murderer Jodi Arias believes she should be punished, but hopes she will not be sentenced to death, two of her closest friends told ABC News in an exclusive interview.
Ann Campbell and Donavan Bering have been a constant presence for Arias wth at least one of them sitting in the Phoenix, Ariz., courtroom along with Arias' family for almost every day of her murder trial. They befriended Arias after she first arrived in jail and believe in her innocence.
Arias admits killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander and lying for nearly two years about it, but insists she killed Alexander in self defense. She could face the death penalty if convicted of murder.
Nevertheless, she is aware of the seriousness of her lies and deceitful behavior.
The women told ABC News that they understand that Arias needs to be punished and Arias understands that too.
"She does know that, you know, she does need to pay for the crime," Campbell said. "But I don't want her to die, and I know that she has so much to give back."
cont...
wtf??? "she has so much to give back"....as in__________

like felon murderer casey anthony who was too lazy and too stupid to finish high school or get a J-O-B..... jodi didn't fare any better in life in the way of personal accomplishments!

thanks Mary, going to finish the article/video
whispers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
and far more productive.
They aren't cowardly AOL users either.
like me?

i am not the one who ran to another thread to beg for help like U did Sanka. UR pleading and begging didn't help u and they made fun of u. a coward is one who runs and begs for help because they can't handle any argument they started in the first place. u made a cowardly fool out of urself and coward need a group to fight along side of them. i don't need a group. i can take care of cowards like u, gloomy and marcemon with my pinky it's so easy.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe a nice kid like Casey ever got tangled up with those batshit people. That poor girl.
Ha,what a joke that slut would open her leg's for anybody including Daddy and brother,probably mommy also
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
u bragged about calling the mods and said u were going to post the name and number, and u call me obsessed? i am responding to what U wrote darlin. r u calling urself obsessed? looks like it.
dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced brain - yes, looks like u do
eat your LM's brain with a spoon - i don't know what ur referring to with LM but eating brains with a spoon proves ur dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced
sleep it off hokay. ur delusions might be gone by morning if u get a good night sleep. i can't help u, i'm not a jackazz whisperer u know. do u hear whispers too
Heey Walker dont you have some more meth to make so the KD's can make the delivery's for you.
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
hello rex
and u know this was her for a fact how?
no one can know who it was begging for donations. my question is how much did they get from all that begging and spreading it on thousands of different sites? could it be 100 they r suing over?
Murt was begging for and getting donations, too.

Can you believe that?

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know whether I'm large, medium, or small? STALKER.
It's not nice to call names and really you should calm yourself.
Just a suggestion but maybe you and trix could take a flea dip and relax.
whispers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if you could share the mods number it would certainly be appreciated.
tia
she can't share something she made up. poor thing. mods do not answer the phone unless it's an emergency of some kind with law enforcement maybe.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She will this week on the stand! LOL
"She's horrified. There's not one ounce of her life that's not out there, that's not open to the public. She's ashamed," she said.

cry me a freakin' river! why is it these female murderers like felon murderer casey anthony and now jodi, only worry about themselves...AFTER they've committed murder?!??

we know that felon murderer didn't love caylee "the snotnose" as she called her and had no regard for her even after she murdered her.....but apparently jodi doesn't even consider what she did to END travis' life?!? she's worried about her own "embarrassment"???

what about travis?
whispers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Heey Walker dont you have some more meth to make so the KD's can make the delivery's for you.
come close i have a whisper for u and listen good pervert, like ur post above this one. i am not who u keep posting vulgar about.

i can't help stoopid people because i'm not a jackazz whisperer
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks...I remember seeing that now, it all makes better sense, lol
is ann campbell, her magazine friend.....really one of jodi's ex-cellmates? that's what I'm reading, and if so, that certainly explains why she's wedged so far up jodi's ass
Yeppers and Toadi being so smart realized that passing notes in a library book like Kerazze did is soooo passť- So with her brilliant ' I am smarter than Einstein mentality ' decided to write coded messages in the margins of a magazine. OMG - I am LMAO even a flunked first year Law Student would have been able to detect such shenanigans.

A final highlight of Thursday's cross-examination was display of magazines that Martinez said Arias tried to smuggle to a friend visiting her behind bars in August 2011. Secret messages were written on the magazine pages, the prosecutor said.

The messages, when combined, read in part: "You f--ked up. What you told my attorney next day directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year. Get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before you testify so we can fix this."

OH Lawd I bet Ann was scared at the thought that Toadi might decide to come after her and 'fix it' with her knife & gun.
whispers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Murt was begging for and getting donations, too.
Can you believe that?
no, i didn't know that. i jus saw many begging for donations on many sites, threads and forums. so i thought if they got the 100 they r suing for then it's done.

in hopes that the lawyers for ca know about all the begging and the total in money they got that was posted at the time.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
what else would we expect from a Dawg Lover?
heh heh
Rabies? Distemper ? Parvo?

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I notice NG doesn't refer to Casey Anthony by name now.
She refers to her as the woman in Fla.

I also taped In Session and watched a segment, and Mike Brooks referred to Casey as the woman in Fla. as he compared the two cases.
Interesting

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
like me?
i am not the one who ran to another thread to beg for help like U did Sanka. UR pleading and begging didn't help u and they made fun of u. a coward is one who runs and begs for help because they can't handle any argument they started in the first place. u made a cowardly fool out of urself and coward need a group to fight along side of them. i don't need a group. i can take care of cowards like u, gloomy and marcemon with my pinky it's so easy.
When are you going to start? Everyone gets the best of you and makes you look more like a fool than you do all by yourself..

El O El you are the butt of everyones jokes here, yet you are so stupid you think you are taking care of someone. You need a brain douche honey.

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
she can't share something she made up. poor thing. mods do not answer the phone unless it's an emergency of some kind with law enforcement maybe.
Exactly.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
"She's horrified. There's not one ounce of her life that's not out there, that's not open to the public. She's ashamed," she said.
cry me a freakin' river! why is it these female murderers like felon murderer casey anthony and now jodi, only worry about themselves...AFTER they've committed murder?!??
we know that felon murderer didn't love caylee "the snotnose" as she called her and had no regard for her even after she murdered her.....but apparently jodi doesn't even consider what she did to END travis' life?!? she's worried about her own "embarrassment"???
what about travis?
Pure sociopath!

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
like me?
A one finger typist confession?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 462,221 - 462,240 of478,325
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Incognito4Ever 1,034,734
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Blonde coed 43,034
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 58 min zazz 95,850
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Panamaed 2,634
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr rubygoober 887
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr rubygoober 2,383
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 5 hr rubygoober 584
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••