Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows, that's why he is hardly ever on here anymore.
Online privileges REVOKED!!
Has to go to the library.
well I certainly do hope that nobody fills her in on his current events then, eh?;)
boo bear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you do don't call her a hoor.
Someone might sh*t her britches.
lets finish our nice talk about ur hoor problem. do u need online intervention help with calling women hoors? do u need some law enforcement to put u in the rite direction? u do know there r many good online sites that can help u don't u with calling women hoors online rite?

i see u like poop talk too eh? do u have mommy anger? u do understand many ladies might find that vulgar potty mouth offensive rite?

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds interesting.
It wasn't.

She tried to make it so though.

Give her a NutHut Cookie for effort.
boo bear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSST! The onus lies with you to prove me wrong. DUH ! Any first year Law Student knows that check with the Rev. Days he will explain it to you ' till then make like a dead turkey and close your shrieking beak HOKAY...Nuff of my time spent trying to educate illierate fools tonight. OOPS! Not you of course Darlin - you light up my life for sure...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
u made the statement u called the mod. it's up to u to back up ur lie and phony bs. u didn't call any mod and that is a fact!

when u think u can shut me up, then give it a try. punks and thugs like u are weak links.

u got ur jackazz handed to u on a silver platter with ur lies.
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch...
Excuse's are Reasons here and all the goods to pooped it out
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe Nancy Grace was a former prosecutor by her actions on her show.
Melinda Duckett's parents sued her and won.
You never get anything right you poor little thing.
CNN talk show host Nancy Grace has reached a settlement with the estate of Melinda Duckett to create a $200,000 trust dedicated to locating Duckett's missing toddler, Trenton.
The settlement, which still must be approved by a federal judge in Ocala, was outlined in a joint petition filed with the court Friday, a month before the start of a scheduled jury trial.
Duckett's adoptive parents sued Grace in a wrongful death lawsuit, claiming the television host's aggressive interview of the young mother in 2006 led the 21-year-old to take her own life the next day.
In a statement Monday, lawyers for plaintiffs Bethann and William Eubank, residents of New York, indicated the parties in the lawsuit “now agree that Nancy Grace, the producers of her program, and CNN engaged in no intentional wrongdoing in the course of dedicating a program to finding the missing toddler.”
The statement went so far as to offer an apology to the network and Grace,“to the extent that any suggestion has been made that anyone deliberately caused the family distress or Melinda Duckett's suicide.”
Neither the Eubanks nor their attorneys could be reached for comment Monday.
“We are pleased the lawsuit has been dismissed. The statement speaks for itself,” a spokeswoman for CNN said Monday.
boo bear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows, that's why he is hardly ever on here anymore.
Online privileges REVOKED!!
Has to go to the library.
maybe they need to make sure ur online is REVOKED FOR GOOD.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I have an admirer, I hope she doesn't think I'm a HOOR.
boo bear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi and Casey are both h0s!
i'm seeing a ho-hoor pattern. u thugs like vulgar speak and get off on it online. sick perverted minds think alike

being date raped and having a child is not a recipe for a ho. then dating only a few men. might u find the real definiton to please urself.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

boo bear wrote:
<quoted text>
boo, like the new name?
i have not been banned and all my posts r still here. however, u have been banned how many times? and to think u call the mods and still get banned. how sad for u
u keep ur sexual vulgar to urself. marcemon and IN poster do not like that kind of talk and they report it when they find it offensive.
Sweaty Sweetie Pie - After eadin your posts today you left me no alternative but to call your doctor because I really do care about you

He is very upset with you and has you scheduled for a 9:))am appointment on Monday.

Erstwhile he asked me to C & P this info to you in the hopes you will calm down Darlin..

High blood pressure is one of the most common causes of stroke because it puts unnecessary stress on blood vessel walls, causing them to thicken and deteriorate, which can eventually lead to a stroke. It can also speed up several common forms of heart disease.

In other instances, the increased stress can weaken blood vessel walls, leading to a vessel breakage and a brain hemorrhage.

We all love ya and would miss you if you had to get fitted with a wooden overcoat - so calm down OK ??

Hugs little baby dolt.

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that, YET AGAIN, you don't have a clue.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/nancy-gra...
The family and estate of Melinda Duckett, the young mother of a missing child who fatally shot herself after being battered by tough questions from talk-show host Nancy Grace, have dismissed a lawsuit against Grace and CNN.
According to court records obtained by The Associated Press, the settlement requires that Grace establish a $200,000 trust dedicated to finding Duckett's missing son, Trenton, who was 2-years-old when he disappeared.
The Ducketts settled out of court with Nancy Grace kind of like when the perv Michael Jackson settled out of court to keep it hush hush.

Do you think 200,000 dollars will bring Trenton Duckett home to his grandparents?
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jodi Arias - the latest attempt to create deflection on this thread.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
she was probably too busy dragging ball-less george down Hopeless Drive off the back of caylee's boat
In which case he weighed a lot less than she does. She is one hefty mean looking wench and her finger should be registered as a deadly weapon.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Murph....finished the video. Lawd! Still trying to understand though....

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

My admirer is now threatening me with death.

Should I be skeered?

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Trenton Duckett was killed by his mother.

Another crazy hoor.
bear rug

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweaty Sweetie Pie - After eadin your posts today you left me no alternative but to call your doctor because I really do care about you
He is very upset with you and has you scheduled for a 9:))am appointment on Monday.
Erstwhile he asked me to C & P this info to you in the hopes you will calm down Darlin..
High blood pressure is one of the most common causes of stroke because it puts unnecessary stress on blood vessel walls, causing them to thicken and deteriorate, which can eventually lead to a stroke. It can also speed up several common forms of heart disease.
In other instances, the increased stress can weaken blood vessel walls, leading to a vessel breakage and a brain hemorrhage.
We all love ya and would miss you if you had to get fitted with a wooden overcoat - so calm down OK ??
Hugs little baby dolt.
that was all sweet and mushy but i don't have any health conditions so u talked to the wrong doctor like ur imaginary mod talk.

anger and stress cause those health problems, not laughing loudly as i am.

shhhhh, sleep it off hokay

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
Jodi Arias - the latest attempt to create deflection on this thread.
We tired of discussing about that slag baby killer.

Is she upset we aren't?

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't.
She tried to make it so though.
Give her a NutHut Cookie for effort.
Don't underestimate me Sanka.

The cookie is all yours.

smiles

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Ha Ha
Webster is nuts tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Whos not Surprised 1,080,246
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 45,797
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr well then 2,390
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 9 hr southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 10 hr Lon Spector 37
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Murph 70,407
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 20 hr Princess Hey 4,112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••