CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#497908 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
u were asked to STOP harassing me and u will stop harassing me before it's over. trust me on that one fool.
it was not a threat. i copied it from JaneDear for it was funny as funny is.
u can't provoke me for i am not as stoopid as want the bee to be! ur wasting ur time. cyber trolls and bullies like u and a few have been known about for a long time.
R E P O R T E D for being an IDIOT!!

SNERK>AOLHOLE!!
the source

AOL

#497909 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! I have reported many posts tonight. None of what they have said and done got in the way of some good conversation for a few of us.:)
thank u very much. good to know the mods will see all those vulgar words and vulgar comments STM wrote to me. ur so sweet to report too.

i agree. it dind't get in they way of Web and i from having a good converstion at all. it did not distract from our messages
the source

AOL

#497910 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you leave Jane alone, She seems like a really nice person/poster.
Just Saying
harassment

u were told to stop.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#497911 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
u were asked to STOP harassing me and u will stop harassing me before it's over. trust me on that one fool.
it was not a threat. i copied it from JaneDear for it was funny as funny is.
u can't provoke me for i am not as stoopid as want the bee to be! ur wasting ur time. cyber trolls and bullies like u and a few have been known about for a long time.
WTF......!!??

BRAD
the source

AOL

#497912 Feb 24, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahaha!
OK,Brad!
I have no problem with STM. Looks like you bit off more than you could chew. I bet you swallow too =)
if u need so desperately to think i am a brad, then so be it.

if u like filth then i can see u not having a problem with her. best for u to back out of what u don't know. i will let u swallow for u seem to like it

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497913 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
oh it does. so it's not a fake then.
ohio or rambler could answer u best then. i don't know too much about them and stay out of that creepy stuff. it creeps me out if what i read has any truth to it.
Yes it is a bit creepy but interesting.
I found this on her site
Michelle has worked on various cold cases and continues to do so. July 28, 2008 It is with pleasure to endorse Michelle Caporale. Michelle assisted me on several investigations while I was a member of the NYPD Cold Case Squad.
I plan on using Michelle and her remarkable gifts, talents and abilities again in the future. Thank you, Mark W. Valencia Retired NYPD Detective Cold Case Squad Current New York State Private Investigator
the source

AOL

#497914 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
R E P O R T E D for being an IDIOT!!
SNERK>AOLHOLE!!
thank u for reporting urself again and again. does not get any better than than u reporting urself!
the source

AOL

#497915 Feb 24, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a bit creepy but interesting.
I found this on her site
Michelle has worked on various cold cases and continues to do so. July 28, 2008 It is with pleasure to endorse Michelle Caporale. Michelle assisted me on several investigations while I was a member of the NYPD Cold Case Squad.
I plan on using Michelle and her remarkable gifts, talents and abilities again in the future. Thank you, Mark W. Valencia Retired NYPD Detective Cold Case Squad Current New York State Private Investigator
sounds like she is good at what she does. remarkable how close she got with the caylee's information. did she report any of her stuff to the authorities in her case, if u know?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#497916 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u for reporting urself again and again. does not get any better than than u reporting urself!
I'm really disappointed!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497917 Feb 24, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahaha!
OK,Brad!
I have no problem with STM. Looks like you bit off more than you could chew. I bet you swallow too =)
Jane, this isn't Brad. This poster makes Brad look like a boy scout.

Not Brad. Really.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497918 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF......!!??
BRAD
Too bad SameLo isn't here right now. There would be fireworks.
the source

AOL

#497919 Feb 24, 2013
Web

can u post the post number and page number where they said they were related to chris so can read it please? it's late and i'm heading out soon, so not tonight but when u get a chance? thank u
the source

AOL

#497920 Feb 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane, this isn't Brad. This poster makes Brad look like a boy scout.
Not Brad. Really.
what is the purpose in dragging janedear into the flame? do u need help? leave her out of it. i told her i wan't that person and that is good enough for any adult to figure out.

like i told u days ago, stop with ur remarks unless u want them back ur way. ignore means to ignore, not talk about the person everyday all day.
the source

AOL

#497921 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really disappointed!
in urself, i know u should be.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#497922 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like she is good at what she does. remarkable how close she got with the caylee's information. did she report any of her stuff to the authorities in her case, if u know?
I agree her ability is truly phenomenal.

She doesn't say if she reported it or not, but if she has worked with detectives in the past, I bet she filed a report.
Here is something else she wrote-----I had heard the numbers 10 and 15 these could be markers, roads or miles.

Knowing the facts now could the numbers 10 and 15 represent square feet or the distance of houses from where Caylee was found?

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#497923 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
Web
can u post the post number and page number where they said they were related to chris so can read it please? it's late and i'm heading out soon, so not tonight but when u get a chance? thank u
I will have to dig for it.
it is on the T thread and also on this one.

I reported it and gave both names to topix Sig/RememberCaylee
the source

AOL

#497924 Feb 24, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree her ability is truly phenomenal.
She doesn't say if she reported it or not, but if she has worked with detectives in the past, I bet she filed a report.
Here is something else she wrote-----I had heard the numbers 10 and 15 these could be markers, roads or miles.
Knowing the facts now could the numbers 10 and 15 represent square feet or the distance of houses from where Caylee was found?
she sounds very interesting. if she did file a report then why was it not acting on would be what i want to know.

she was close to the road so maybe.

goodnight Web. will talk with u later
the source

AOL

#497925 Feb 24, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to dig for it.
it is on the T thread and also on this one.
I reported it and gave both names to topix Sig/RememberCaylee
okay thank u. i really want to see it. i have the ones where gloo claims to call them so those would be a good match!

what is the T thread?

i look forward to reading them, thank u. u r such a nice lady and it's refreshing to see that on this thread. good clean people like u r hard to come by.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#497926 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
she sounds very interesting. if she did file a report then why was it not acting on would be what i want to know.
she was close to the road so maybe.
goodnight Web. will talk with u later
goodnight
I think the mod will be able to find it-)

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#497927 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
okay thank u. i really want to see it. i have the ones where gloo claims to call them so those would be a good match!
what is the T thread?
i look forward to reading them, thank u. u r such a nice lady and it's refreshing to see that on this thread. good clean people like u r hard to come by.
Oh I am sorry here is the link but the thread is not in it's entirety.
Tony Lazarro's Story Doesn't Match Up, or can this be explained ...
www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TFBNARG9N...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 1,520,286
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 8 hr Frank Cortes 1,329
ISO Carlita (Carlotta) Stidham 12 hr AprilRiley 1
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 15 hr berrytea333 77
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Patty Myers 8,138
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Fri silly rabbit 1,082
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages