CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,111)

Showing posts 462,201 - 462,220 of483,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whispers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
The AOLHOOR?
I think you are correct.
u like hoors don't u pervert? u like to talk dirty about hoors don't u pervert? u like to talk vulgar and filthy dont u pervert? u get off on that speak don't u pervert? do u hurt women who u think r hoors because ur mommy hurt u? huh pervert
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
Who does this sound like in the last sentence?
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20665...
A diary is one place to come clean – but for Jodi Arias, it was apparently just another place to lie about her alleged involvement in her Mormon lover's murder.
"Last night was so hard," Arias, 32, allegedly wrote, according to court motions that surfaced during the third week of her Arizona murder trial. "Knowing he wasn't calling me anytime soon was just killing me.
I broke down as I climbed into bed and just cried and cried and cried until I fell asleep."
felon murderer casey anthony's lie that she did the very same thing......oh but I'm sure felon murderer's fake lying tears were more wet.....or some damn thing ......because she can't stand to be outdone! LOL
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
Who does this sound like in the last sentence?
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20665...
A diary is one place to come clean – but for Jodi Arias, it was apparently just another place to lie about her alleged involvement in her Mormon lover's murder.
"Last night was so hard," Arias, 32, allegedly wrote, according to court motions that surfaced during the third week of her Arizona murder trial. "Knowing he wasn't calling me anytime soon was just killing me.
I broke down as I climbed into bed and just cried and cried and cried until I fell asleep."
Too bad the bleached blond Granny wasn't there to share one of Caylee's Teddy Bears.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/10/jodi...

snip

The trial, now in its fifth week, began with prosecutors asserting Arias was a jealous and vengeful ex-girlfriend who murdered Alexander in cold blood.

Prosecution witnesses have detailed for jurors Arias’ web of lies -- including three different versions of the murder that she has given throughout her incarceration.

Arias initially told police she was not there when Alexander was killed. She later admitted she was there, but said Alexander was killed by intruders and she escaped. Her third story was that she killed an abusive Alexander in self-defense. The latter of the three stories is the one her defense team is presenting as her defense.

Similar to Bonn, Dr. Maurice Godwin, a criminal forensic psychologist from Fayetteville, NC, said he sees little emotion in Arias’ testimony.

“Jodi clearly has salient signs of psychopathy,” said Godwin, who has not professionally treated Arias.“She has no affect during the trial or while testifying. The lack of affect is beyond being coached by her defense team. There is a disconnect between the violent nature of her actions, the crime itself and the normal empathy that she should be displaying, especially if it was really self-defense.”

snip..

However, even if Arias felt, as she said in court,“like used toilet paper,” she still aggressively pursued Alexander and continued to have sexual liaisons with him, based on evidence presented in court.

“She claims to be abused and humiliated, and yet she demonstrates almost no emotional reaction while describing the incidents,” Bonn said.“Where [are] the agony, humiliation and rage that led her to stab Travis 27 times, slit his throat and shoot him in the head for good measure? Instead, Jodi gives every sign of being a sociopath who can lie easily and be detached while describing her feelings, and then snap and strike out with extreme rage as she clearly did in murdering Travis.”

cont snips..

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

cont...

Godwin believes it was Alexander’s rejection of Arias that led her to take his life in such brutal fashion.

“The narcissistic side [of] Jodi’s personality exploded when it became evident that her sexually [sic] and emotional tricks had indeed failed when she found out that Travis was dating other women,” Godwin said.“To a narcissistic psychopathic person like Jodi, who sold her soul performing forbidden intimate sex acts, her perceived rejection by Travis dealt a blow to her entire reason for living. The only option was to hurt the person who harmed her so much.”

According to Jose Baez, the attorney who represented Casey Anthony and achieved not-guilty verdicts for first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter of a child and aggravated child abuse in the death of Anthony’s daughter, Caylee, the prosecution will ultimately have the final say.

“Remember, the state has the ability to put on a rebuttal case,” Baez told HuffPost.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the bleached blond Granny wasn't there to share one of Caylee's Teddy Bears.
she was probably too busy dragging ball-less george down Hopeless Drive off the back of caylee's boat
whispers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
The AOLHOOR?
I think you are correct.
adding more.

do u sit in the crimeswedoblog and talk dirty to each other too like u do here?

can u post ur post at the thread where u begged for their help and see what happens? huh pervert who thinks women r hoors?

r u always looking for hoors online? do u talk down to all women and hurt them because u think they r hoors? do u have mommy needs? can u find some help or do u need me to help u? do u need some online help with ur hoor problem?

i can't help u out because i'm married happily. u might try one of the pervert sites for ur fetish.

marcmon might find ur post calling women hoors very offensive and may report u so be careful

why drag maryny is ur hoor fetish. she strikes me as a decent person and not into calling women hoors.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
Webbie sure has got her old spoon out a stirring the cauldron.
Hubby must be away again.
Pumping out overtime with the cute blonde from the office.

No wonder his boring haus frau of a wife is in a snit.

OOH I wonder what he is doing right now ??
Snortling and snuffling in the ear of the pretty girl ?

Does she empower him with the musky smell of her voluptuous body and fragrant perfume ?

OMG Will he ever return to his mousy boring illiterate wife ??

Stay tuned....
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!!@ "Not some piddle in a can outhouse in some Banjo Strumming backward town where the only ISP available is AOL Dial Up."
omg.....whewww!!
I knew you would like it :-)G

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
she always only called her the stoopid immature name of tot mom. if she only knew what she looked like everyday when she said it.
It's hard to believe Nancy Grace was a former prosecutor by her actions on her show.
Melinda Duckett's parents sued her and won.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she empower him with the musky smell of her voluptuous body and fragrant perfume ?
Stay tuned....
I'm more interested in what the pooch's wife knows......she won't stay in the dark forever;)
boo bear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe Nancy Grace was a former prosecutor by her actions on her show.
Melinda Duckett's parents sued her and won.
yes, i knew those things. but i wonder how many cases she won? i think she must have lost many. she is horrible and can't compare to real good lawyers. her show is a joke and pleases street people who live off of lies and scum talk
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

"I find it really hard to believe what happened, knowing her," Bering said. "Never, ever have I seen her raise her voice, seen her yell, seen her do anything."

well no kidding, this is so ridiculous it's laughable!

just as they forced felon murderer casey anthony to behave by caging her up for 3 years like a rabid animal......jodi doesn't have any choice!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-...

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned....
Whatever you do don't call her a hoor.

Someone might sh*t her britches.
boo bear

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMFAO!!!!!@ "Not some piddle in a can outhouse in some Banjo Strumming backward town where the only ISP available is AOL Dial Up."
omg.....whewww!!
only those squealing like a pig would like it. that being the IQ of the group who get off on talk like that and make it their life.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
for a fee, of course.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
u said u did it, and i responded u didn't. then u said u would post the number and mod u spoke with. three said hokay post it. u ran like a rabbit.
again, ur lying. topix does not answer the phone no matter where or how close u live.
PSSST! The onus lies with you to prove me wrong. DUH ! Any first year Law Student knows that check with the Rev. Days he will explain it to you ' till then make like a dead turkey and close your shrieking beak HOKAY...Nuff of my time spent trying to educate illierate fools tonight. OOPS! Not you of course Darlin - you light up my life for sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm more interested in what the pooch's wife knows......she won't stay in the dark forever;)
She knows, that's why he is hardly ever on here anymore.

Online privileges REVOKED!!

Has to go to the library.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
she was probably too busy dragging ball-less george down Hopeless Drive off the back of caylee's boat
ROFLMAO!!!
DianeAx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
brb I need to check my emails.
Feeling a tad giddy as to what might be in them-)
That sounds interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 462,201 - 462,220 of483,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min PDUPONT 1,072,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,503
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 7 hr zedme 4,085
3 word game (Jan '11) 8 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 26,849
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 11,905
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000