CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
the source

AOL

#497859 Feb 24, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the psychic did get impressions, but they were mixed up.
How would she know of black trash bags, hearts and sticks this was in September 2008?
Oh and she also went on to say Caylee was wrapped with a towel and mentions a piece of jewelry.
The reason I asked if Casey used the words the end justifies the means in her diary entry is because RG also uses the same words.
that is not the same psychic we all heard about years ago is it? the one they had on a show or on the phone? must not be because i don't remember hearing such detailed information.

or

is that a fake site made by someone else?????
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497860 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she did. 29 stab/slash wounds, slit his throat! Shot to the head for good measure then traveled 12 hours to hop in bed with Ryan Burns!
I knew she did all that...but didn't know she dragged him all over the house to do it!

why?? why didn't she just do everything right then and there in the shower or bathroom at least? wtf was her purpose in dragging him around like that.....another "I'll show you" psycho effect or what?
the source

AOL

#497861 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
harassment!
harassment

and now spam
the source

AOL

#497862 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!
RePORTED!!
harassment

and

spam
the source

AOL

#497863 Feb 24, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the psychic did get impressions, but they were mixed up.
How would she know of black trash bags, hearts and sticks this was in September 2008?
Oh and she also went on to say Caylee was wrapped with a towel and mentions a piece of jewelry.
The reason I asked if Casey used the words the end justifies the means in her diary entry is because RG also uses the same words.
also

was that person working the search?
did she go to the police with her information?
was she wearing jewelry?

maybe ohio will know

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#497864 Feb 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore it. It was my turn last night.
Yeah, I saw that!! I hope you reported them for HARASSMENT, them fcking azzho's
the source

AOL

#497865 Feb 24, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right of course, thanks for saying it because I'm tired of saying the obvious "ignore it"
seems STM would have caught on by now that the AssOL is getting exactly what it wants.....attention..in the form of STM's angry response
child's games
thank u very much for speaking up so she will stop. she wants any attention she can get writing with such vulgarity and cussing. thank u again

watch urself with ur name calling. it's childish rite so grow up

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497866 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
you're right of course, thanks for saying it because I'm tired of saying the obvious "ignore it"
seems STM would have caught on by now that the AssOL is getting exactly what it wants.....attention..in the form of STM's angry response
child's games
Can someone open a window in here?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#497867 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
child's games
It may seem like an angry response, but I'm not angry.....

The bee's in the trap....
the source

AOL

#497868 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
i said enough with ur vulgar comments and i mean it. ho is jus as vulgar, so stop with ur vulgar bs

harassment
spam
vulgar
insulting
profanity

i had to copy this it was so funny that janedear posted. i hope she doesn't mind. a little bloody i lmao it was so good

stand back, STM is gonna blow

the source

AOL

#497869 Feb 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, i jus did. breathe deep, the air is better

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497870 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I knew she did all that...but didn't know she dragged him all over the house to do it!
why?? why didn't she just do everything right then and there in the shower or bathroom at least? wtf was her purpose in dragging him around like that.....another "I'll show you" psycho effect or what?
He was trying to get away from her, he has many defensive wounds on his hands, just awful cuts! Many of those stab wounds hit the bones so he was still some what conscious and crawling to get away. What brought him down for good was the stab wound that entered his heart. He bled to death.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497871 Feb 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497872 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I did.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497873 Feb 24, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't phase me in the least other than, feeling sorry for the one being attacked if they let it continue

otherwise, it's pretty much up to the poster to learn to ignore it for their own sanity

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#497874 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u very much for speaking up so she will stop. she wants any attention she can get writing with such vulgarity and cussing. thank u again
watch urself with ur name calling. it's childish rite so grow up
She wasn't talking to you, she was talking about you!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#497875 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, i jus did. breathe deep, the air is better
Second wind Eh?

Cant wait to report that too!

The bees in the trap, the bees in the trap.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497876 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He was trying to get away from her, he has many defensive wounds on his hands, just awful cuts! Many of those stab wounds hit the bones so he was still some what conscious and crawling to get away. What brought him down for good was the stab wound that entered his heart. He bled to death.
my God...can you imagine:(

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497877 Feb 24, 2013
the source wrote:
<quoted text>
Web
report it and see if she is lying. if he is not her uncle then they don't like those type of lies going on. they will remove it. with all they type i highly doubt he is their uncle and would allow it. must be untrue imo.
when we all pitch in then topix can become a good place to feel secure about posting without all the vulgarity and stalking. topix would not want to be liable for what they do or allowed to do
I was thinking the same.
If the poster "Remember Caylee" claims to be Chris Tolle's niece and is not then Mr. Tolles should be contacted and made aware.

I have contacted topix we will see what happens.

Right Topix surely would not want to be held liable for the cyber crimes that have been committed.
the source

AOL

#497878 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
It may seem like an angry response, but I'm not angry.....
The bee's in the trap....
the trap is well known, lol. everyone knows how it's done. a few prunes gather up and decide which one will do the work for the night. like last night it was marcemon. try to piss off the one they want banned. they work hard so she or he will lose their cool. so the group of prunes can report them together making it look like many.

when the opponent turns the table on the prune, it becomes funny to watch all that bee work and no honey

the problem is when u write vulgar and cuss to piss off ur opponent while they stay calm and cool, then u get the hammer when the mod knows about it.

ur trap had a hole in the back of the hive for the bee to fly off. u were left in the dust. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Sunnier 1,458,962
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr DaGood DaBad And ... 62,325
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Maggie McGee 73,750
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sun YIM 7,942
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) Sun Catpeople 268
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Dec 3 TRUMANS Treason 234

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages