CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,109)

Showing posts 462,161 - 462,180 of478,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whisps

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

JuanRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe,but social media/internet media is what it is.
i agree 100%

many like to be infamous for being stupid
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>there was a 16 minute cell phone call from Jodi to Travis after his death. It is suspected that she was deleting text messages. She had all of his passwords.
Who took those "death photos"-Travis?
thanks AN....sorry to ask another question but are you saying that during these 16 minutes,.....ok hard to explain my question..but what was she saying during the 16 minutes IN the phone call? do we know that yet?

I'm confused and apparently not understanding your meaning, looping the 16 minute phone call in with deleting text messages....she can't delete HIS SENT text messages by calling him...so not sure what you mean, sorry.....

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
i will as soon as u answer mine where u accused me of saying u said something. it was a lie and i asked u to show proof. u never did, so it was u who lied or misunderstood what was written. or u could be a big girl and admit u made a mistake.
i'm still waiting for my answer. then u get what u asked
Oh she's a big girl alright and her cat is mangy looking.
lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
Mar I hate to bother you with yet another query -
But since you have kept up with this case more than I.... Has the Nuni Nose Picker produced any evidence proving that when Toadi wore her PIGtails she squealed like a PIG during this painful ordeal OR did she just chew on a few UT ham hocks to stifle her screams ?
Will the real slithering teat suckling cowardly killer of Caylee and Travis finally have the courage to step forward on this thread and admit their Guilt????
Yes...and so has JM. She has pics in the camera she deleted and threw it in his washer and washed it. There were sexual pics on it, then the next pics are of him in the shower, within minutes of that he was murdered.

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

brb I need to check my emails.
Feeling a tad giddy as to what might be in them-)

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
Mar I hate to bother you with yet another query -
But since you have kept up with this case more than I.... Has the Nuni Nose Picker produced any evidence proving that when Toadi wore her PIGtails she squealed like a PIG during this painful ordeal OR did she just chew on a few UT ham hocks to stifle her screams ?
Will the real slithering teat suckling cowardly killer of Caylee and Travis finally have the courage to step forward on this thread and admit their Guilt????
BTW. They were braids and JM nailed her on who's idea it was, and it was JA who brought it up to Travis while setting him up for phone sex so she could record it all! She was the one who brought it up in her phone call to him and she said she thought the braids were hot, only then did he respond by saying yes they were.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, there is much more to this letter writing story than we know. I believe her mother might be capable of helping her. Time will tell on this one.
YEPPERS!
Judging by the looks and smirks of the LM it looks as though she has been around the block a few times and is proud of the ERRM...
Trollop she raised.

Mar do you know where the Bros are?
whisps

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
i've got her figured out. she is nothing but a trouble maker and a chyt stirrer. she says many things she can't back up all the time. i called her out on it and now she says shes done while calling me the coward. lol, she is done alright. she has been proven a toasted liar.

cat lovers can be sneaky jus like cats r. if its' mangy as u say then she spends too much time online lying on topix and not taking care of her cat.
whisps

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
share ur giddy with us please. i need some more laughs like the jackazz whisperer was.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony is the Perfect example.
As is the - ERRM - Dare I say the S*** from the 8X 10 trailer from UT.

I feel sure she is hoping that Toadi does not commit suicide by cop
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for fact Jesse Grund killed Caylee Anthony
Jesse Grund is a child molesto and pedophile
Jesse Grund was having inappropiate relations with Caylee Anthony
Richard Grund is a child molestor and Pedophile
Richard Grund hacked Mr Pelosea's bank acct to pay for his phone bill.
I can't believe a nice kid like Casey ever got tangled up with those batshit people. That poor girl.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
YEPPERS!
Judging by the looks and smirks of the LM it looks as though she has been around the block a few times and is proud of the ERRM...
Trollop she raised.
Mar do you know where the Bros are?
Whos?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Shall I make up some things about you, Web? I'll be glad to.
<smiles>

BTW -- you couldn't afford my cat.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
i don't know about the workers. they have a good cause when looking for children if it's done properly imo
someone was working real real hard for donations and spreading it on many forums and sites on the casey case alone.
my question was how much money did they get in donations if u or anyone knows? did they get 100 like they are suing for and it would be a wash is my thought?
To the best of my recollection, TES wouldn't open their books.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM
You know what's in those emails, right? "Love pictures" from Dawg.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>there was a 16 minute cell phone call from Jodi to Travis after his death. It is suspected that she was deleting text messages. She had all of his passwords.
Who took those "death photos"-Travis?
I believe she was checking his voice mails and checking her VM to him and deleting a few. We will see if that's shown in trial. She cannot delete texts messages from cell to cell. Then again I don't know what kind of cell phone he has or how much she can see or hear when she logged into it. I do know she could listen and delete VM.
JuanRocks

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Snipped from:
http://www.sociopathworld.com/2009/01/do-soci...

Yes. Sociopaths can love with a selfish intensity that puts other love to shame. Their love is a devouring, consuming sort of love. When I love someone, I feel like I want to inhale them -- to literally suck out their soul. When I kiss someone, I try to do just that.
Sociopaths have a genius for adoring. Their understanding of your wants and needs matched with their charm and flexible personality mean that they can and will literally become the man or woman of your dreams. In fact, when I love, my first step is to gather as much information as possible about every aspect of the person's life in order to more closely resemble their ideal mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sound familiar?

felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe she was checking his voice mails and checking her VM to him and deleting a few. We will see if that's shown in trial. She cannot delete texts messages from cell to cell. Then again I don't know what kind of cell phone he has or how much she can see or hear when she logged into it. I do know she could listen and delete VM.
was she calling his phone from his house, before she left after she murdered him?

if she had direct access to his phone then yeah, she could have deleted his text messages......otherwise, I'm still confused, lol
whisps

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
To the best of my recollection, TES wouldn't open their books.
thank u

they will have to before any trial if they keep it going. so it will be interesting to see the donations total for the one case begged upon on many forums and threads. they can't claim to lose money if donations were pouring in in the same amount imo

“BEAR”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
More "art" photos?
don't "giddy" yourself completely.
Save some for Mr Web.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 462,161 - 462,180 of478,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min angel 1,036,082
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min litesong 43,114
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 95,918
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Princess Hey 897
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,855
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 16,932
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 22,088
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••