462,141 - 462,160 of 486,624 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
DianeAx

United States

#497483 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
hello rex
and u know this was her for a fact how?
no one can know who it was begging for donations. my question is how much did they get from all that begging and spreading it on thousands of different sites? could it be 100 they r suing over?
Murt was begging for and getting donations, too.

Can you believe that?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#497484 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know whether I'm large, medium, or small? STALKER.
It's not nice to call names and really you should calm yourself.
Just a suggestion but maybe you and trix could take a flea dip and relax.
whispers

AOL

#497485 Feb 23, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if you could share the mods number it would certainly be appreciated.
tia
she can't share something she made up. poor thing. mods do not answer the phone unless it's an emergency of some kind with law enforcement maybe.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497486 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She will this week on the stand! LOL
"She's horrified. There's not one ounce of her life that's not out there, that's not open to the public. She's ashamed," she said.

cry me a freakin' river! why is it these female murderers like felon murderer casey anthony and now jodi, only worry about themselves...AFTER they've committed murder?!??

we know that felon murderer didn't love caylee "the snotnose" as she called her and had no regard for her even after she murdered her.....but apparently jodi doesn't even consider what she did to END travis' life?!? she's worried about her own "embarrassment"???

what about travis?
whispers

AOL

#497488 Feb 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Heey Walker dont you have some more meth to make so the KD's can make the delivery's for you.
come close i have a whisper for u and listen good pervert, like ur post above this one. i am not who u keep posting vulgar about.

i can't help stoopid people because i'm not a jackazz whisperer
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497489 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks...I remember seeing that now, it all makes better sense, lol
is ann campbell, her magazine friend.....really one of jodi's ex-cellmates? that's what I'm reading, and if so, that certainly explains why she's wedged so far up jodi's ass
Yeppers and Toadi being so smart realized that passing notes in a library book like Kerazze did is soooo passé- So with her brilliant ' I am smarter than Einstein mentality ' decided to write coded messages in the margins of a magazine. OMG - I am LMAO even a flunked first year Law Student would have been able to detect such shenanigans.

A final highlight of Thursday's cross-examination was display of magazines that Martinez said Arias tried to smuggle to a friend visiting her behind bars in August 2011. Secret messages were written on the magazine pages, the prosecutor said.

The messages, when combined, read in part: "You f--ked up. What you told my attorney next day directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year. Get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before you testify so we can fix this."

OH Lawd I bet Ann was scared at the thought that Toadi might decide to come after her and 'fix it' with her knife & gun.
whispers

AOL

#497490 Feb 23, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Murt was begging for and getting donations, too.
Can you believe that?
no, i didn't know that. i jus saw many begging for donations on many sites, threads and forums. so i thought if they got the 100 they r suing for then it's done.

in hopes that the lawyers for ca know about all the begging and the total in money they got that was posted at the time.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497491 Feb 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
what else would we expect from a Dawg Lover?
heh heh
Rabies? Distemper ? Parvo?

Location hidden

#497492 Feb 23, 2013
I notice NG doesn't refer to Casey Anthony by name now.
She refers to her as the woman in Fla.

I also taped In Session and watched a segment, and Mike Brooks referred to Casey as the woman in Fla. as he compared the two cases.
Interesting

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

#497493 Feb 23, 2013
whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
like me?
i am not the one who ran to another thread to beg for help like U did Sanka. UR pleading and begging didn't help u and they made fun of u. a coward is one who runs and begs for help because they can't handle any argument they started in the first place. u made a cowardly fool out of urself and coward need a group to fight along side of them. i don't need a group. i can take care of cowards like u, gloomy and marcemon with my pinky it's so easy.
When are you going to start? Everyone gets the best of you and makes you look more like a fool than you do all by yourself..

El O El you are the butt of everyones jokes here, yet you are so stupid you think you are taking care of someone. You need a brain douche honey.

Location hidden

#497494 Feb 23, 2013
whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
she can't share something she made up. poor thing. mods do not answer the phone unless it's an emergency of some kind with law enforcement maybe.
Exactly.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497495 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
"She's horrified. There's not one ounce of her life that's not out there, that's not open to the public. She's ashamed," she said.
cry me a freakin' river! why is it these female murderers like felon murderer casey anthony and now jodi, only worry about themselves...AFTER they've committed murder?!??
we know that felon murderer didn't love caylee "the snotnose" as she called her and had no regard for her even after she murdered her.....but apparently jodi doesn't even consider what she did to END travis' life?!? she's worried about her own "embarrassment"???
what about travis?
Pure sociopath!

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#497496 Feb 23, 2013
whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
like me?
i am not the one who ran to another thread to beg for help like U did Sanka. UR pleading and begging didn't help u and they made fun of u. a coward is one who runs and begs for help because they can't handle any argument they started in the first place. u made a cowardly fool out of urself and coward need a group to fight along side of them. i don't need a group. i can take care of cowards like u, gloomy and marcemon with my pinky it's so easy.
A one finger typist confession?

Location hidden

#497497 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawgs are cool.

gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497498 Feb 23, 2013
whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Put all your pennies you have earned from posting where your mouth is Twonk. First prove I did NOT speak to a supervisor at Topix so we can go from there OK?

Remember I live in S.Cal. Not some piddle in a can outhouse in some Banjo Strumming backward town where the only ISP available is AOL Dial Up.

You calm down now before your pace maker quits on you and you stroke out. You are loved by all on this thread. ;-)

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#497499 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure sociopath!
The AOLHOOR?

I think you are correct.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#497500 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Distemper fer shure.
whispers

AOL

#497501 Feb 23, 2013
-Web wrote:
I notice NG doesn't refer to Casey Anthony by name now.
She refers to her as the woman in Fla.
I also taped In Session and watched a segment, and Mike Brooks referred to Casey as the woman in Fla. as he compared the two cases.
Interesting
she always only called her the stoopid immature name of tot mom. if she only knew what she looked like everyday when she said it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497502 Feb 23, 2013
Who does this sound like in the last sentence?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20665...

A diary is one place to come clean – but for Jodi Arias, it was apparently just another place to lie about her alleged involvement in her Mormon lover's murder.

"Last night was so hard," Arias, 32, allegedly wrote, according to court motions that surfaced during the third week of her Arizona murder trial. "Knowing he wasn't calling me anytime soon was just killing me.

I broke down as I climbed into bed and just cried and cried and cried until I fell asleep."

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#497503 Feb 23, 2013
Webbie sure has got her old spoon out a stirring the cauldron.

Hubby must be away again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,100,580
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 50 min Princess Hey 2,494
two words (Jul '10) 51 min Princess Hey 26,868
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 54 min Princess Hey 9,045
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 58 min Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,049
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,920
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missy 17,632
•••
•••