|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
was she calling his phone from his house, before she left after she murdered him?
if she had direct access to his phone then yeah, she could have deleted his text messages......otherwise, I'm still confused, lol
No she called him a few hours after she killed him! She did have all his pw to FB, cell phone and his bank account. She could delete voice messages but I see no way to delete texts messages.

His phone was found in his home, his voice mail was full. When he would sleep she would look at his cell phone and if it was a text from a woman she would respond "Time to cuddle with Jodi."

She carried on for days writing lies in her diary, which I'm waiting for JM to show. She was also setting up some kind of alibi.
whisps

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's in those emails, right? "Love pictures" from Dawg.
bully

and

offensive

and

harassment

rite?

before making up more lies how about u show ur first lie

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
More "art" photos?
don't "giddy" yourself completely.
Save some for Mr Web.
Oh the photos are not art by any stretch of ones imagination.
lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Be my guest "big" woman freedom of speech and all that.
Psst big gal how much did you pay for your flea ridden cat?
smiles
You are picking on a cat now?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits.
It's okay with you when Gloomy refers to 8 year old children as sl*ts tho, isn't it?
Gloomy must be a G'Damn Websleuths moderator, like your bud Terri Stipp?
You've taken what she wrote completely out of context, as is your wont.

No idea who Terri Stipp is & I've never once looked at Websleuths. Topix is the only place I've ever posted.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

On June 20, 2008, in between calling Jesse - Casey also made multiiple attempts to call Rob Westenbarger
aka #42 = Rob@Villas
Arden Villas, where Jesse lived.

We know Casey was going thru other resources to find Caylee. Apparently Rob might have been one of them.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No she called him a few hours after she killed him! She did have all his pw to FB, cell phone and his bank account. She could delete voice messages but I see no way to delete texts messages.
His phone was found in his home, his voice mail was full. When he would sleep she would look at his cell phone and if it was a text from a woman she would respond "Time to cuddle with Jodi."
She carried on for days writing lies in her diary, which I'm waiting for JM to show. She was also setting up some kind of alibi.
o

m

g

at her responding to other women on his phone like that!! did none of these women ever report those responses of hers back to travis???

like felon murderer casey anthony...the more we know about jodi, the more of a plotting, murderous freak she becomes

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Be my guest "big" woman freedom of speech and all that.
Psst big gal how much did you pay for your flea ridden cat?
smiles
So you know whether I'm large, medium, or small? STALKER.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
On June 20, 2008, in between calling Jesse - Casey also made multiiple attempts to call Rob Westenbarger
aka #42 = Rob@Villas
We know Casey was going thru other resources to find Caylee. Apparently Rob might have been one of them.
Why would she be doing that when she claims her daughter drowned in the family pool?

What a huge waste...Give me Tony's number!

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She's juvenile like that.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've taken what she wrote completely out of context, as is your wont.
No idea who Terri Stipp is & I've never once looked at Websleuths. Topix is the only place I've ever posted.
marce, you're a good person and we know that from posting with you for so long....so pleaseeeeeeeeee ignore the tripe? you're plenty smart enough to know that is the very reason they bait you so.....for the rise they get from you and the response to keep it going

don't feed their sickness marce......they get much more pissed when they're ignored:)
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!

between you and sanka.......lololol

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
aka #42 = Rob@Villas
Since Casey had already killed Caylee by June 20 she prolly either wanted to f*ck Rob, invite him to Fusion or both.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

<quoted text>
o
m
g
at her responding to other women on his phone like that!! did none of these women ever report those responses of hers back to travis???
like felon murderer casey anthony...the more we know about jodi, the more of a plotting, murderous freak she becomes
Yes, in fact Lisa Andrews was on the stand who said JA was stalking. JA wrote a letter to another woman, the one I believe he was taking to Cancun penned it as John Doe and calling her names. It was Lisa with Travis in his living room when she came by and peeped into his window and ran. She also stalked him at Lisa's home and asked TA to spend the night with her because she was afraid and he did. Travis did know about it and broke it off with her for the things she was doing to him and his friends.

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits.
It's okay with you when Gloomy refers to 8 year old children as sl*ts tho, isn't it?
Gloomy must be a G'Damn Websleuths moderator, like your bud Terri Stipp?
Oh that explains why she asked my age repeatedly and once even said I was 12.

She is definitely not fun sized none of them are.

Hides under a table! lol

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
marce, you're a good person and we know that from posting with you for so long....so pleaseeeeeeeeee ignore the tripe? you're plenty smart enough to know that is the very reason they bait you so.....for the rise they get from you and the response to keep it going
don't feed their sickness marce......they get much more pissed when they're ignored:)
FM, thanks so much for the reminder. I have them both on ignore now. It's like talking to a tree anyway.

Thanks again. So easy to fall into their nasty little traps.
whispering whisper

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
she is okay but in no way a saint. she makes things up and can't back them up. if that's the case she should shut her pie up and stop harassing posters. for me it's not baiting, it's back it up or shud up. she had to shud up because she couldn't back it up. what a great person eh. she is the only person who defends gloomy and her sick comments. that speaks volumes

like today over UR post. she and others jumped on me for agreeing with U. there is no good in that.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
what else would we expect from a Dawg Lover?
heh heh

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

fckn_yip_ wrote:
PHOTOS: Jodi Arias Murder Trial: 16 Most Important Evidence Photos
Claiming she was in fear for her life, Jodi says she grabbed a gun she claimed Alexander kept in his closet and pointed it at him, in the hope of making her alleged aggressor back down.
“He kept running, like a linebacker. I didn’t mean to shoot him or anything. I didn’t even think I was holding the trigger,” she testified.“I didn’t even know I shot him. It just went off. He lunged at me and we fell really hard. We were struggling and wrestling and he was getting on top of me.”
Not one drop of blood in that closet! He was shot in the bathroom after she finished him off with a knife, shot him in the head, slit his throat. Rage killing all because he didn't want a long term relationship with her and he was still taking another woman to Cancun.

Forensic shows she was standing over him when she shot him. The path of the bullet confrims that. He had no brain hemorrhage and not much blood from the gun shot wound, which means he was already bleeding out and was dead. Heart stops pumping, no heavy bleeding from his head.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in fact Lisa Andrews was on the stand who said JA was stalking. JA wrote a letter to another woman, the one I believe he was taking to Cancun penned it as John Doe and calling her names. It was Lisa with Travis in his living room when she came by and peeped into his window and ran. She also stalked him at Lisa's home and asked TA to spend the night with her because she was afraid and he did. Travis did know about it and broke it off with her for the things she was doing to him and his friends.
thanks...I remember seeing that now, it all makes better sense, lol

is ann campbell, her magazine friend.....really one of jodi's ex-cellmates? that's what I'm reading, and if so, that certainly explains why she's wedged so far up jodi's ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr XYZ 1,083,049
Does Mickey Perform Oral On Goofy Or Donald At... 4 hr TheHeadMouse 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Subliminal 45,866
What life is like for Casey Anthony 9 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 54
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 9 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 164
Low pay drives Florida Highway Patrol troopers ... (Aug '07) 11 hr not so 231
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr Mary NY 17,569
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••