CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497790 Feb 24, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe jodi just said "travis was on all 4 of his knees"........
wtf did she speak to investigators for without an attorney? I'm listening to I guess the first video...over to the right there is "day 6" ??? how the hell long did she speak with them without an attorney?
Several times. You should watch these from day 1 and skim on through.

Here is a great play list...the interviews were shown a lot at the start of this trial.

http://www.youtube.com/user/croakerqueen123/v...
wrongful suit

AOL

#497791 Feb 24, 2013
all the talk about casey saying she drowned. not true. she has not said a word about it. so ur all very wrong

please link any thing where she says it. thank u
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497792 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
So much like Diane Downs. Have you seen her parole hearings on youtube? If not take a gander then look at Jodi! It's amazing to watch a sociopath in action.
I have seen them....that's why I compared her to downs..worse than creepy!

never mind about the "day 6" question...jodi is stunning me so much, I just realized the day 6 is from the trial I guess, even though it pictures the interrogation room in the little box

Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 6 interrogation by

Level 8

New York

#497793 Feb 24, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Have you noticed how many references has been made about "The Wrongly acquitted alleged murderess" and Jodi? They have the same attitude, and both feel they can convince the world of anything with their lies. Oh and both are cold blooded killers too! LOL
I should make a list of things they both seem to have in common, it's amazing, all the way to gas cans, dumpsters, SODDI, My family is being threatened, bed hopping, etc.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497794 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Several times. You should watch these from day 1 and skim on through.
Here is a great play list...the interviews were shown a lot at the start of this trial.
http://www.youtube.com/user/croakerqueen123/v...
thank ya thank ya!:)
wrongful suit

AOL

#497795 Feb 24, 2013
Oscar's r great

so many beautiful people, inside and out, and beautiful gowns.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497796 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
wtf did she speak to investigators for without an attorney? I'm listening to I guess the first video...over to the right there is "day 6" ??? how the hell long did she speak with them without an attorney?
She didn't!
'All four knees'-- I love it.

Level 8

New York

#497797 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
She was mirandized twice and still didn't ask for an attorney. In fact it was her that initially called the detective. Remember she wanted to be her own lawyer in trial? Remember she was trying to plan an alibi only hours after she killed him, that she was trying to make her stories fit with forensice?

Level 8

New York

#497798 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I have seen them....that's why I compared her to downs..worse than creepy!
never mind about the "day 6" question...jodi is stunning me so much, I just realized the day 6 is from the trial I guess, even though it pictures the interrogation room in the little box
Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 6 interrogation by
yeah that's just a clip from that day.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497799 Feb 24, 2013
Jodi: "I don't know much about self defense, took a self defense class years back but never kept up with it"

bullshit! she apparently wields a knife better than wolfgang puck!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497800 Feb 24, 2013
wrongful suit wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone please report T Rex and STM posts for writing names. thank u
Does writing names of killers such as Casey Anthony and Jodi, count ? Or is it just names like Grund, Zenaida ect.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Free Porkchoppa Committee

#497801 Feb 24, 2013
wrongful suit wrote:
<quoted text>
oh so classy old prune.
when u can make me, then we can talk dirty to each other hokay
Kiss my hiney, you cray cray loon, hokay.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#497802 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I should make a list of things they both seem to have in common, it's amazing, all the way to gas cans, dumpsters, SODDI, My family is being threatened, bed hopping, etc.
You could coin the phrase " The Casey Effect" for the list.
I have a feeling many cases to come in the future will fall under "The Casey Effect"

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#497803 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL!!
hilarious!!
I know right!! Freaking idiots, they got some nerve!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497804 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She was mirandized twice and still didn't ask for an attorney. In fact it was her that initially called the detective. Remember she wanted to be her own lawyer in trial? Remember she was trying to plan an alibi only hours after she killed him, that she was trying to make her stories fit with forensice?
when she told the detective that she went to Burn's house and slept for a few hours directly from the murder scene....seriously, how could any human being sleep after they did something like that??

ohhhh, she's talking about her infamous fcked up finger now......going to rewind this a bit and listen again

Level 8

New York

#497805 Feb 24, 2013
Jodi: "I don't know much about self defense, took a self defense class years back but never kept up with it"
bullshit! she apparently wields a knife better than wolfgang puck!
Yep...and what's going to sink her is when JM gets to the day she killed him. She ran into his closet, he was chasing her she grabbed a gun, then he chased her out of the closet and was shot in the bathroom? Puleeeeeaaaasssseeee! She would have to run around him! She stabbed him first, no blood trail to the closet.
DianeAx

United States

#497806 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Grund claimed to have performed more than 300 deliverances (not exorcisms) to chase away evil demons -- under a self-professed authority personally bestowed to him by GOD himself.
Richard Grund claimed to have seen a motionless Caylee be carried off by a large man -- thanks to his ability to visually levitate -- in what he calls "christian open visions".
There are sociopaths..........then there are psycho-sociopaths who try to choose paths that makes fact-checking impossible.
Just sayin'.
"Most sociopaths will become angry or aggressive when their integrity is questioned, whereas a sane person would simply be happy to help clear up any misinformation"
SO TRUE! Twitter is solid proof!
He's angry and aggressive all the time IMO. No attacks on integrity necessary.

Bad coaching or POTUS speaking is all it takes.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

#497807 Feb 24, 2013
wrongful suit wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone please report T Rex and STM posts for writing names. thank u
Please don't forget to REPORT days for writing names too, TIA!!

Level 8

New York

#497808 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
when she told the detective that she went to Burn's house and slept for a few hours directly from the murder scene....seriously, how could any human being sleep after they did something like that??
ohhhh, she's talking about her infamous fcked up finger now......going to rewind this a bit and listen again
When you have time I gave you the links, you can listen to Ryan Burns on the stand. She not only slept, she was making out with him, she got on top of him and "adjusted" him! He said she was very strong and she was aggressive.
whataboutcaylee

Eustis, FL

#497809 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where an evil demonic hater might see it that way...... but I don't.
Casey was acquitted because she didn't kill her daughter. Period.
It was not a "period" for OJ and it won't be one for Casey. Watch and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 38 min Just Think 1,571
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Earthling-1 60,657
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,403,354
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 19,093
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,128
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 7 hr Rose_NoHo 213
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 13 hr omegaltd 12

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages