CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#497737 Feb 24, 2013
Oh right, and @Mr.Kennedy was banned from twitter, todd.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497738 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
And past but not least, the state prett well proved all this too.
AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER OF A CHILD
§ 782.07, Fla. Stat.
To prove the crime of Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child, the State must prove the following two elements beyond a reasonable doubt:
1. Caylee Marie Anthony is dead.
2. Casey Marie Anthony’s act(s) caused the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.
Or
The death of Caylee Marie Anthony was caused by the culpable negligence of Casey Marie Anthony.
The State did not prove that "an act" was committed, or that the "act" was committed BY Casey Anthony.

The State did not prove that Casey Anthony acted with culpable negligence at the time of Caylee's death.
To do so, they would have had to present actual facts.

The State SAID - but didn't PROVE - Casey researched chloroform so as to use chloroform (and duct tape) on her daughter to INTENTIONALLY CAUSE HER DEATH.

That theory could only be interpreted ONE WAY.
If the State was right, it could ONLY BE premeditated first degree capital murder.
It couldn't be anything less.
Jeff Ashton even reminded the jury of that very thing in his closing argument.

If the State was wrong......well then they should have argued differently in court -- instead of arguing premeditated first degree capital murder.

For one thing, they had the wrong defendant. For another thing, I doubt Caylee was murdered with the staged duct tape or the phantom chloroform.

The State didn't even prove Casey knew prior to Dec. 2008 that her daughter was dead!!!!!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497739 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think your RG digs bother me, think again, I could care less about your obsession. kc anthony KILLED her precious daughter CAYLEE.
Deal with it.
No she didn't and I deal with it just fine knowing Caylee's real killer is going to answer for what they did.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#497740 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
STM's post has the explanation I have tried to find since I first read here. Thanks STM.
"Beware of fact-checking the sociopath by asking other people under his or her influence. A sociopath will usually have a small group of cult-like followers who not only believe their fictional tales, but who actually internalize those fictions to the point where they rewrite their own memories to be consistent with them. If a guru-style sociopath talks about his "levitation sessions" over and over again, some of his believers will sooner or later start to form false memories in which they imagine seeing him levitate off the floor. So if you ask those people, "Did you actually ever see this person levitate?" They will enthusiastically say, "Yes!" Because in their own minds, that illusion has become something indistinguishable from a vivid memory."
An, you came to mind when I read that article, especially the fact checking....Your never gonna win with the psycho'S, at least not in their mind. I love all the fact proving you do!! YOU'RE the bestest!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497741 Feb 24, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose Baez said Caylee drowned...
Have you heard Casey say that? NO YOU DID NOT!
Jose Baez Lied..No if's and but's about it...
And HE waited 3 years to say it????
Did the Prosecution Proved Casey did kill Caylee?
NO THEY DID NOT!
Was there Prosecutorial Misconduct in Casey Anthony case?
YES there was...
Does the Prosecution have any intention to solve the Crime?
No they don't...
Jose Baez threw Casey Anthony under the bus....LYING..
And Casey filed the Bankruptcy in Federal Court for a
"FEDERAL JUDGE" to Look into it and redress
"JUSTICE For Caylee!"
No One Else seems to care...but Casey Obviously!
Let's See What will be the FEDERAL "JUDGE" Decision and Ruling!..
Your only talking through your New York Hat!...
NOTHING and NOT Even YOU Can Do Anything About IT!!!
Casey only cares that Casey is free. You need to accept the fact that it's Casey's story not Baez.

No I didn't hear her say it, just like you never saw Casey and Caylee before she killed her daughter. I did however read her psych reports where she explains in her OWN WORDS what happened to Caylee.

Casey sat in jail for three years because she was guilty! She was spinning stories. All she had to say was it was an accidental drowning but she knew she couldn't because leading them to her body would show it was murder, duct tape and all!

It was Casey who waited three years to tell her story! Did you miss all those jailhouse videos? Did you miss it when her father told her he could set up meetings with people she could talk to?

It's Casey that doesn't want to do anything about it. She told her story to Baez, he told her story to the jury. Do you think for one minute that Casey had zero input into what was going to happen at trial? If you do, you are foolish.

If Casey felt as if Baez threw her under the bus then why did she give him permission to write about her life and the trial in his book?

What will you do when Casey is trying so hard to clear her name that she demands the death certificate be changed to accidental drowning? I see that coming. Then what?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#497742 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
No she didn't and I deal with it just fine knowing Caylee's real killer is going to answer for what they did.
YAWN
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#497743 Feb 24, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
An, you came to mind when I read that article, especially the fact checking....Your never gonna win with the psycho'S, at least not in their mind. I love all the fact proving you do!! YOU'RE the bestest!!
I am guessing that poster is of Chinese decent. And the birth name is Sum Ting Wong
:)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497744 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described Rev. Richard Grund to a T.
You should have seen him come unglued on Twitter when Mr.Kennedy corrected him about his dreadful misrepresentation of facts concerning Margaret Sanger and Adolph Hitler.
The silly bastard went off the deep end of bonkers instead of just saying, "You're right, Mr. Kennedy. Thank you for pointing out my error."
LMMFAO!
And you just proved what an azz you are again, THANK YOU
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497745 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey only cares that Casey is free. You need to accept the fact that it's Casey's story not Baez.
No I didn't hear her say it, just like you never saw Casey and Caylee before she killed her daughter. I did however read her psych reports where she explains in her OWN WORDS what happened to Caylee.
Casey sat in jail for three years because she was guilty! She was spinning stories. All she had to say was it was an accidental drowning but she knew she couldn't because leading them to her body would show it was murder, duct tape and all!
It was Casey who waited three years to tell her story! Did you miss all those jailhouse videos? Did you miss it when her father told her he could set up meetings with people she could talk to?
It's Casey that doesn't want to do anything about it. She told her story to Baez, he told her story to the jury. Do you think for one minute that Casey had zero input into what was going to happen at trial? If you do, you are foolish.
If Casey felt as if Baez threw her under the bus then why did she give him permission to write about her life and the trial in his book?
What will you do when Casey is trying so hard to clear her name that she demands the death certificate be changed to accidental drowning? I see that coming. Then what?
I think she gave him permission because if his book did well and we know it didn't, she would write a hogwash book trying to convince everyone she was so mistreated.That wont sell either,and nothing has came out about a book Cindy was supposed to be writing two years ago either.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497746 Feb 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Desert News?? Do tell.
Google-- David Walker/Debera Walker UT.

Level 8

New York

#497747 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you looking to find the real killer when Casey is NOT. She's busy trying to clean up a mess so she can make money. She has never refuted her drowning theory. I doubt she will appreciate you sticking your nose in something she herself claims was an accident.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497748 Feb 24, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you looking to find the real killer when Casey is NOT. She's busy trying to clean up a mess so she can make money. She has never refuted her drowning theory. I doubt she will appreciate you sticking your nose in something she herself claims was an accident.
She did too refute the accidental drowning theory.

"CASEY AGREES WITH US THAT THIS WAS A MURDER." -- Jeff Ashton

I think that says it all.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#497750 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Google-- David Walker/Debera Walker UT.
Thanks. The second comment by Bountiful Mom..kinda says it all!
http://www.deseretnews.com/user/comments/6952...

Level 8

New York

#497751 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
She did too refute the accidental drowning theory.
"CASEY AGREES WITH US THAT THIS WAS A MURDER." -- Jeff Ashton
I think that says it all.
Link me that BS..ROFL @ you! You are taking something way out of context and twisting it to fit your agenda.

Link pls?
AN other

Tucker, GA

#497752 Feb 24, 2013
"“As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied,” prosecutor Jeff Aston said during the hearing, which ended at 11:45 a.m.“First one piece, then two, then three so no breath was possible.Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied? These are questions only the jurors will be able to answer in this case. One thing we do know this is this. If we have gotten to this stage, those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee Anthony saw in those final moments of her mother — of her life was her mother`s face.“
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497753 Feb 24, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. The second comment by Bountiful Mom..kinda says it all!
http://www.deseretnews.com/user/comments/6952...
this one is DEBs reply to that poster::

Anonymous

Hey Bountiful Mom...His mom didn't make up a story. She didn't want to sign the stolen car report but was made to by police in order to get help finding her son. Don't make judgements if you don't know the story.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497754 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, Jim.
Yur wecome Deb
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Huntington, IN

#497755 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
"“As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied,” prosecutor Jeff Aston said during the hearing, which ended at 11:45 a.m.“First one piece, then two, then three so no breath was possible.Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied? These are questions only the jurors will be able to answer in this case.
The jurors answered alright. They answered that Casey was not guilty.
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#497756 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
this one is DEBs reply to that poster::
Anonymous
Hey Bountiful Mom...His mom didn't make up a story. She didn't want to sign the stolen car report but was made to by police in order to get help finding her son. Don't make judgements if you don't know the story.
OMG that's exactly what I thought reading it.
That explains the hatred and the guilt.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#497757 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, Jim.
everyone please report ohio's post above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,619,772
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 7 hr lisa 25,612
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 13,071
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 19,710
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,550
Review: American Explorer Academy Thu Jamie F 1
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Thu DebbieT 34

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages