CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497622 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
About as much as Richard Grung stfu after the world didn't end in a Chichen Itza supernatural battle on 12-21-12.
I think new charges in Caylee's death are far more reality based and plausible, don't you?
When is George and Cindy going to be charged,after all they aided and abeted,so that makes them acomplices.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497623 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
About as much as Richard Grung stfu after the world didn't end in a Chichen Itza supernatural battle on 12-21-12.
I think new charges in Caylee's death are far more reality based and plausible, don't you?
You can damn sure bet there wont be any charges against JG ever filed.He is innocent 100%.
The only mistake he ever made was meeting the Ho at universal and then meeting the ho who was her mentor.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497624 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he want phone record's from 2006 to 2008
Because that is when Casey dumped him and he started plotting his revenge?
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497625 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
When is George and Cindy going to be charged,after all they aided and abeted,so that makes them acomplices.
NEVER!!!!!

"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497626 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
You can damn sure bet there wont be any charges against JG ever filed.
He will get his earthly justice - don't you worry.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497627 Feb 24, 2013
Someone tell their pal Marcemon that the Richie Gomulka Polka Hour starts at 1:00 EST, today, at:

www.wpna1490am.com
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497628 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
No.....I don't.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497629 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
He will get his earthly justice - don't you worry.
Not nearly as fast as your favorite HO will.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497630 Feb 24, 2013
"The phone expert said that one call shows that Arias dialed into Alexander's voicemail system after his death and stayed on the line for 16 minutes.
Because she did not leave any message, prosecutors argue that she was listening to and potentially deleting messages from the dead man's cell phone "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22629...
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497631 Feb 24, 2013
"As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497632 Feb 24, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias discussion in Mesa Arizona has Jodi pegged not guilty.
They think someone else did cover up.
They think Travis had a dark deviant side.
The locals aren't buying the State's case.
Stange that those supporters of Arias appear to be copy cats of the supporter's on this thread for Casey.
Mentality,words,accusation's.
Pretty well guess who those supporter's may be.Just using different hats again.
Its not what they write but how they write it that gives them away.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497633 Feb 24, 2013
"At another point, she explained her reticence of telling the detective any details came because she 'has seen the Sopranos' and feared that Alexander's supposed killers would come after her mother and younger brother as retribution if she talked."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22629...
Rambler

Calgary, Canada

#497634 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
"As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
No matter how many times you post that....he was still wrong. She was aquitted...remember?
Next case please.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497635 Feb 24, 2013
Why did casey fail to file a wrongful death suit against the person she trusted with Caylee before the statute of limitations was reached?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497636 Feb 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you post that....he was still wrong. She was aquitted...remember?
Next case please.
Imposter. You can't ever get your banned Rambler back Dayz, never ever.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497637 Feb 24, 2013
Thought this was the Jodi Arias thread now. If you ignore the one tard Casey is history.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497638 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
Why did casey fail to file a wrongful death suit against the person she trusted with Caylee before the statute of limitations was reached?
Hmm...that IS a toughy!! Because that 'person' doesn't exist?!!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497639 Feb 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Next case please.
No matter how many times you post she is acquitted -- doesn't make her innocent.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497640 Feb 24, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Stange that those supporters of Arias appear to be copy cats of the supporter's on this thread for Casey.
Mentality,words,accusation's.
Pretty well guess who those supporter's may be.Just using different hats again.
Its not what they write but how they write it that gives them away.
Because they're all charter members of the Charlie Manson fan club.
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497641 Feb 24, 2013
AN other wrote:
Because they are financially and morally impoverished degenerates?

They belong in prison, not civil court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min The Donald_ 58,815
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,023
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 22,926
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 27,802
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,912
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,570
News Barack Obama is a Christian (Dec '07) 10 hr The Donald_ 4,892
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages