#497244 Feb 23, 2013
see nuffin has changed..........lol

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497245 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched all of this trial. If you get a chance you can rewatch on youtube. She sits there wiping away tears with her hair hanging in her face but she never fails to peek at every single pic put up in the courtroom!
I have been watching that trial, much more interesting than the ancient Anthony saga.
FYI

AOL

#497246 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You only know about the warning because you get it all the time, eh dumbass.:)
i got it once when typing out a name of a public person. i learned how it works from reading very mature posters at another forum and threads

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497247 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with everyone you like using vulgar words
maddy - gloomy using the most highly vulgarity and u know it. she calls everyone drunken slaughtering blubber black blobs meth head s...ts and filth
i come here to read and post NOT GO THROUGH FILTHY DISGUSTING VULGARITY.
what i see and read is when posters reply BACK TO THE FILTH WRITTEN TO THEM. it's a response to who is doing it in the first place. get ur facts in order before whining
did u read what ur maddy gloomy friend jus wrote to me? who is a hypocrite? get over it
TODAY the IN poster said everyone report the vulgar and i agreed. got a problem with it? get over it. i hope the caps help u understand priority.
If you want to read vulgar crap, just go back to all of your hats stupid.

The Mods you complain to know your game.

Get real.
FYI

AOL

#497248 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did NOT get a warning, not then and not a few minutes ago. I was responding to Dayz about Arias lying about TA MASTURBATING to pics of a little boy. I did not say Dayz was masturbating! You need to follow a converstation instead of speeding through posts looking for so called "dirty words." I rarely get into with Dayz in fact there are times he and I joke with one another.
Would you pee your pants in delight if I got a warning?
settle down. i said i was curious if it was on the naughty list. thanks for the answer.

i did follow the conversation and it was on the same lines of posters and a..l things everyone thought were funny.

now u need to sexual harass me with pee? i said it was a curious question so the urine will have to be ur own.
FYI

AOL

#497249 Feb 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
What she cant stand is the fact we call her on her constant BS and belittle her about it,
She is just another Jodie and Casey,its all about Me-Me-ME
Casey got away with murder,Jodie will not
Walker got away with murder too,legally of course
u brag about belittling someone? what a bully

casey got away with what the jury found her to be not guilty of. Jodi admitted the killing so that is a win for the prosecution.

i don't know any walker case. so u speak fog

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#497250 Feb 23, 2013
It is stunningly boring that this "person" supposedly gets their panties in a twist over "vulgar" posts.

What a troll.

Done with that sh*t.

Let's talk about something more interesting, like paint drying.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497254 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
settle down. i said i was curious if it was on the naughty list. thanks for the answer.
i did follow the conversation and it was on the same lines of posters and a..l things everyone thought were funny.
now u need to sexual harass me with pee? i said it was a curious question so the urine will have to be ur own.
How does that fit into sex? What kind of sex life are you accustomed to? We don't use the word Anal Sex (Jodi Arias Trial) we agreed to "BDA." The words masturbation and Anal sex are the appropriate words for the discussion regarding the trial. No one I know used those words in a derogatory way, or using slang. Well Dayz did, but that's typical.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497255 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
u brag about belittling someone? what a bully
casey got away with what the jury found her to be not guilty of. Jodi admitted the killing so that is a win for the prosecution.
i don't know any walker case. so u speak fog
Go ahead and pretend your miss innocent and dont know what we are all talking about.
What you seem to forget is that every thing you post or relate to is exactly what you post under your name of a thousand names,
Do you really have a serious mental problem,the way and how you post give you away every time.
We are not stupid,YOU MAY BE but we are not.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497256 Feb 23, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Jodi Arias is accused of shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face, stabbing him 29 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear. At her trial in January, her attorneys will argue she killed him in self-defense.
"In the first letter, dated Nov. 27, 2006, Al­exander asks Arias to wear “boy’s briefs” that he can “rip off.” He also asks her to wear one of his shirts with his engraved cuff links so he can see his initials while she performs oral sex on him.

The second letter was dated March 2, 2008, just three months before Alexander’s murder. In it, he admits that he once hit Arias “in the face.” He also claims that marrying her would help erase his “deviant” thoughts.

“Jodi wanted me to get these let­ters out to the public. I am only doing this because she asked me to,” her mother tearfully told an ENQUIRER reporter.

“Jodi has several other letters in her possession, but she’s holding off on releasing them.”

According to Mrs. Arias, only electronic copies of the letters exist.

“Jodi told me that the originals were destroyed,” she said.

The ENQUIRER learned that Jodi Arias tried to enter the letters as evidence in 2010, but a judge deemed them “inadmissible” after they were analyzed by a handwriting expert.

“These letters are quite literally the only card Jodi has left to play,” noted the source.“Getting them out to the public is her strategy to be acquitted of murder and escape the death penalty.

“That’s how desperate and evil she is. She’s manipulating her own mother from behind bars.”

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497258 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't stop anyone is rite. i can agree with the IN poster and that sends u in a whirl spin.
marcemon has to come and get her fight on too. everyone gets along jus fine without the vulgar jus like IN poster stated.
ahole? really? r u like 10
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not fighting with anyone. Not much of a fighter.

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#497260 Feb 23, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Jodi Arias: Cold-blooded killer or innocent victim?
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2012/10/05/jod...
Creepy Killer

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#497262 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with everyone you like using vulgar words
maddy - gloomy using the most highly vulgarity and u know it. she calls everyone drunken slaughtering blubber black blobs meth head s...ts and filth
i come here to read and post NOT GO THROUGH FILTHY DISGUSTING VULGARITY.
what i see and read is when posters reply BACK TO THE FILTH WRITTEN TO THEM. it's a response to who is doing it in the first place. get ur facts in order before whining
did u read what ur maddy gloomy friend jus wrote to me? who is a hypocrite? get over it
TODAY the IN poster said everyone report the vulgar and i agreed. got a problem with it? get over it. i hope the caps help u understand priority.
Show me a SINGLE post where I've used vulgarity. You won't be able to do it.

BTW, let me ask this in the form of a question: Why is it that you have no problem with Days repeatedly calling Maddy or Gloomy 'C-U-*-T-faced vodka sucking w-h-o--e.'

I AWAIT YOUR ANSWER. Maybe the caps will help you understand my question better.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497263 Feb 23, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
Jodi Arias: Cold-blooded killer or innocent victim?
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2012/10/05/jod...
Jodi Arias' first mugshot: One of the detectives who was there when Arias was arrested told CBS' "48 Hours": "One of the things she said to me as soon as she saw me was,'Is there any way I can get my purse so I can get my makeup on?'"

what is it with these murderous b!tches? jodi's worried about not having makeup on for her mug shot and felon murderer casey anthony has a hankerin' for phone sex when she's screaming from jail, "just give me tony's number!"

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#497264 Feb 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
It is stunningly boring that this "person" supposedly gets their panties in a twist over "vulgar" posts.
What a troll.
Done with that sh*t.
Let's talk about something more interesting, like paint drying.
I was going to say I bought some new mascara. I didn't, actually, but let's pretend I did. That new l'Oreal mascara is terrific!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497267 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that fit into sex? What kind of sex life are you accustomed to? We don't use the word Anal Sex (Jodi Arias Trial) we agreed to "BDA." The words masturbation and Anal sex are the appropriate words for the discussion regarding the trial. No one I know used those words in a derogatory way, or using slang. Well Dayz did, but that's typical.
Mary dahlink....you're better than this and much smarter than the AssOL.....ignore it, starve it for attention because that's clearly why its still here whining and stomping its baboon feet about the same stale subject hours later

I've been listening to the rest of Jodi's defense testimony...also finished listening to the part 3 last night of day 21

LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Juan!.....he's masterful at dressing her down

“Don't try to”

Level 8

if u can't shake it.

#497268 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not fighting with anyone. Not much of a fighter.
Imma born fighter myself.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#497270 Feb 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy Killer
I've not followed this case at all. Finally saw a pic of Jodi yesterday. I've heard people here say how attractive she is. IMO Casey is prettier than Jodi, so there you are.

I know, the bar is set pretty low.
FYI

AOL

#497271 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
almost everything u all posts is referring to some form of body parts and leakage or drunken up meth labs. i can't help what u all choose to write filthy with. now u want to know about my sex life? is that harassment like u said? i think so eh

don't worry about my sex life. it gives u a thrill i'm sure but that is creepy u need to worry about me so badly. maybe u need some counseling for those thoughts. i don't have those thoughts about u, so creep off. can u not talk without body parts or sex? have a normal conversation if u can, i do

if u choose to overlook the vulgar posts by ALL and play hypocrite then it's ur business. my business is i can and will agree with the IN poster about EVERYONE REPORTING VULGAR POSTS.

the jodi trial contains those words. if not used in a derogatory comment toward a person or poster then it's not a big deal for me.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497272 Feb 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure reads that why to me.
Ever notice how You, Mary and I seem to have more Killer Lover Fans than any other poster ?

LMAO Methinks we must be doing something right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,881
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 14 min Marty has a bro 2,512
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 44 min Mary NY 25,872
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr factcheck 46,831
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 5 hr marce-encore 300
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Thou shall not kill 245
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr noshellswill 2,977
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••